The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Village

Chapter 3: Anna

Jane awoke feeling more tired than when she’d gone to sleep. The sights and sounds of Liz’s conversion had kept playing around in her head and she’d found it hard to stop thinking about Tanya. The result had been a night of fitful sleep and tossing and turning. She prepared herself for the day putting on her patrol uniform, making herself something to eat and then heading to the morning debrief in the council building.

While Eric explained the situation to all the patrol groups Jane took the chance to look around at the worried faces. She noticed that only Liz and Tanya were missing. The fact that no one else was taken yesterday was good news and she felt the weight lift slightly from her shoulders. There were 40 patrol guards and the fact they’d now be patrol separately sped up their daily routine significantly. No one really liked to be beyond the village boundary.

As the briefing was called to an end Jane got up to leave but Eric called other.

‘Morning Jane, You sure you’re ok to work today?’

‘Yes sir, I’d rather just get on with it.’

‘That’s what I thought. Would you mind taking Anna out with you? It’ll only be for today. Just feel her first outing should be supervised’ For the first time Jane notice a small woman in her early twenties just a bit behind Eric. She was short and skinny with mousey hair and large green eyes.

‘I can assure you she passed all the training.’ Continued Eric.

‘Yeah sure. Come on Anna we’d better go.’ Said Jane wearily and started to walk toward the exit. Anna followed. After a few minutes of silent walking Anna decided to try and break the tension

‘Thanks for helping me.’ she ventured

‘Don’t mention it. Look we’re about to leave the village it’s probably best we stay silent. We can talk lots when we get back.’ Said Jane ‘If we get back’ She thought to herself.

The pair left the village and treaded silently through the forest eastwards. They walked silently in almost a straight line for 2 hours before stopping for a brief silent break. Anna had never been this far from the village and she was slightly nervous to get back but she tried to enjoy the forest whilst they sat. After 10 minutes they continued along their route turning South West before they would eventually turn North west to complete their triangular circuit. When they were about an hour from completing their route Anna pulled up sharp. She signaled for Jane to crouch down with her and indicated that she’d heard something. They looked around until Jane caught sight of two figures coming from the East towards them. They both knew if they tried to hide they’d be spotted. They had to run. They launched off in opposite directions. Jane to the South and Anna to the North. The figures split and gave chase.

Anna had been running flat out for 10 minutes before she risked looking back. She couldn’t make out anyone following her so she pulled up behind a tree to catch her breath all the time listening for sounds that could be another human. Nothing. She was alone. She tracked the direction of the sun and turned to go home and report what had happened but as she stepped out from behind the tree she felt a sharp pain like a bee sting in her neck. Her hand instantly raised to the site of the pain where it found a bright purple blow dart. She felt her heart skip and ran again. The soldier hiding in the tree didn’t bother following her. His job was done.

About the same time as the patrols were being briefed Michael stepped into the Intelligence centre lab to find a small note from Eve stating that she’d left very early to collect data from yesterday’s incident site. There was nothing unusual about it so Michael carried on setting up for his days work. He was the only other person on the intelligence team besides Eve and he enjoyed his work. Well he enjoyed the science part of it. The attempts at espionage and other spy stuff bored him. Give him some enemy tech and he’d be happy all day. Unfortunately it had been a long while since he had had anything real to look at so he’d spent his days on data analysis and intercepting signals. Not that it ever got him anywhere. He sighed. It was going to be another one of those days.

Around midday he was getting ready to eat. A morning of number crunching had his head in a spin. Food would help. But as he was taking his first bite Jane and Anna burst into the lab looking very worried. Jane marched over to where he sat and placed a blow dart on the table in front of him.

‘What is this?!’ She demanded as Michael picked it up and looked closer.

‘Calm down. Where did you get it?’ He asked trying to relaxing the atmosphere which was tense enough to cut with a knife. Jane took a deep breath and visibly calmed.

‘We were ambushed in the forest and as we fled this was fired into Anna’s neck.’

‘Ok let’s have a look’ Said Michael crossing to a microscope

‘How are you feeling Annabella?’ He asked

‘It’s Anna! And I feel fine. Just worried about that dart’ Replied Anna curtly. She hated to be called by her full name.

‘Well It’s a good sign that you feel normal. They have darts that can do some nasty things. Ah, here we go. The dart did contain something. Something purple in colour.’ He altered the settings on his Microscope.

‘I’ve seen this before briefly. Give me a second.’ He pulled a journal from a book shelf and flicked the pages. The others watched closely.

‘Ah here are. A purple serum shot within a dart. Found date blah blah blah. Effect on Human females: The serum once in the body will multiply and expand throughout changing the body as it goes. This may happen in a matter of hours or up to a few weeks. The end result leaves the victim looking like a bimbo. There appears to be no effect on brain capacity or skin sensitively. Oh dear.’

Michael and Jane were staring at Anna. Neither wanting to speak first. Anna broke the silence herself.

‘So what now?’

‘Well I guess you’ll have go into quarantine until we can work out what to do next. Sorry’ Replied Michael.

‘Quarantine!’ Anna called out in shock.

‘It’s the safest way.’ Said Jane softly.

‘We have a Quarantine Flat at the end of the hall. We keep it fully stocked and prepared for incidents like this and there’s an emergency call out system should you need to contact me or Eve during power down periods. We’ll have to put you in there.’ Michael suggested. Anna sighed visibly upset by the prospect but she raised her head.

‘Lead the way then.’

Michael showed Anna around the flat and then went apologising lots as he left her alone. Anna looked around and then sat down to wonder what would happen next.

Eve had set out before sunrise to make sure she was well away by the time the morning patrol started. Her plan was simple. She would go far into the forest and then use a radio device. This would hopefully trigger a response and they would come and track her down. She could then state her case and they should take her seriously. Well this is the way she hoped it would go.

She had set out in what she thought was the direction of the nearest city and had been walking for at least 3 hours before she felt sure that she was out of the patrol range. She found a small but obvious clearing and set up the radio. Taking a deep breath and feeling slightly nervous Eve pressed the transmit button and held her finger down for a good minute. She calculated that should be long enough for them to pin point her position. She looked around at every noise that should heard expecting them to arrive at any moment. After ten minutes or so she was starting to get worried and was about to try the radio again when she heard quick footsteps coming towards her. She turned to see three armed men running in her direction. Her heart raced. The plan was working. The men reached her, surrounded her and pointed their weapons at her. Eve barely moved.

‘You’re coming with us!’ Shouted Captain Phillips at her

‘Oh I intend to.’ Replied Eve in a carefree way.

‘Wait what?’ Said Phillips slightly taken back.

‘I wish to join your cause. I’m sick of fighting and want to keep my brain and this is the only way I see that happening is by joining willingly’

‘Err, right, yeah. No one ever takes that option normally. I guess that’s ok though you’ll have to sit an interview.’

‘Sure lead the way’ Smiled Eve. Phillips grunted, Disappointed that he wouldn’t get to have any fun today and signalled to his men who escorted Eve silently back to a small flying craft and wordlessly throw her in the back. Eve found herself in a white sterile space with no windows and two benches on either side. She took a seat and felt the craft take off. It took over an hour to reach the destination and Eve was glad since she had been dying of nervous boredom. The door swung open to reveal a white featureless corridor with only one door at the end. There didn’t appear to be anyone else around. Eve waited for a moment before stepping out into the corridor. The door slammed behind her. The only way now was forward. She walked slowly toward the door. It opened suddenly as she reached it and she stepped inside. The room she stepped into was a sterile white again with a table in the centre with a chair either side. One of the chairs was already occupied by a dark haired women with stunning good looks. There was something more classy about her than the bimbos that Eve had seen in the propaganda. She looked smart and wore a black mini skirt with a suit jacket and a blouse with the top bottoms undone so her ample cleavage could be seen. She looked up from her paper work and indicated for Eve to sit. Eve sat across from her.

‘Name?’ Demanded the woman.

‘E.. Eve’ Eve nervously replied

‘Reason for joining?’

‘um.. lots of different ones’ The woman looked up again and straight at Eve.

‘Ok. So tell me why we shouldn’t just turn you into a Fuck Slave straight away?’

‘um.. Er... Because I could be useful. I could show you my village and I can help in your intel unit. I used to be...’

‘We know who you used to be. The location of your village is the only missing piece of information at the moment.’ She went back to her paperwork and they sat in silence for a while. Eve was getting more and more nervous by the minute. Eventually the woman looked up and smiled.

‘So Eve I’m Chrissy.’ She stuck out a well manicured hand which Eve shook.

‘We can make you deal. You tell us the location of the village, we leave your mind the way it is and give you a job in one of intel labs.’

‘Oh yes. That would be perfect!’ Eve blurted out before she could stop herself. Chrissy’s smile widen

‘There are of course a few conditions. Your body for one. Is completely sub standard. We’ll help you change though and you can decide the end product. After which we need you to prove your loyalty to us.’

‘Um How?’ Eve had expect the body comments but how would she prove loyalty beyond giving them information.

‘We require you to perform two tasks for us. Firstly we want you to convert an unwilling prisoner to our cause. No one you know but nevertheless a task you must complete. And secondly you would return to your village and work undercover for us. Are you willing to accept these conditions?’

‘Um Yes.’ Eve Replied nervously not really feeling though she could say no to the request.

‘Only one question though. How am I going to blend back in to the village once I’ve changed my body?’

‘Don’t worry about that. We have a device that will make people think you still look like your old self’

‘Ah ok.’ The scientist part of Eve wondered how something like that could work.

‘So are you ready for your change?’ Asked Chrissy. She pressed a button under the table and the a round bit of floor to Eve’s right slid back to reveal a blue glowing circle. Chrissy got up and crossed to the circle and picked a touch screen panel from the floor and handed it to Eve. A big button in the centre read ‘Start’

‘Step into the circle when you’re ready and press the start button. You can change pretty much anything about yourself but there are a number of presets built in if you’re uncertain what you want to look like. Oh and don’t press this button.’ Chrissy indicated a little red button in the corner. ‘If you do then you can kiss your mind goodbye. Anyway have fun. I’ll leave you to it.’ And with that Chrissy left the room leaving Eve alone. She looked at the pad and then to the touch screen panel in her hand. There was no turning back now. She asked herself one last time if she wanted to go through with this. There were just too many reason why she wanted to do this to turn back. She stood up, crossed to the pad and stepped on it. Nothing happened then she remembered to press the start button. A blue light surrounded her. Eve reached out and pressed against it. It felt solid. She felt a chill and suddenly realised she naked. She tried to cover herself only to realise that there was no one around and that she would have to get used to being naked in her new life anyway. The touch panel beeped drawing Eve’s attention back to it. The screen now displayed two buttons one saying Presets and the other saying Custom. Eve clicked the Custom option and to her surprise an image of her appeared on the right of screen. To the left were a series of option boxes displaying her current sizes and a grayed out button at the bottom saying Process. The first box read Hair Colour. Eve had never been bothered by her hair so she left it. The next option read Breast Size. She thought for a moment and wrote 34E. The image of her instantly changed to show the alteration. She smiled slightly and moved on to other boxes. For waist she enter 24, Hips 40, No Natural Body Hair and Permanent Makeup. The image of herself altered after every change and Eve found that her nervousness was being replaced with excitement. The Process button at the bottom of the panel had now become active, Eve pressed it and a message popped up on the screen saying ‘Sexual Desire Must be Increased to Process. Click Process again to Continue’. Eve shrugged and pressed Process. Instantly thousands of little blue lights appeared covering her body. The points of light all started to feel warm to Eve as if she was in a hot bath and she started to relax. She closed her eyes and let the sensation wash over her. She felt her body start to change and looked down. She felt her hips and waist start to change first and was amazed as she saw bulk of her stomach quickly disappear. She looked around to see her dimpled and saggy ass start to tone up and become round and peachy. Eve smiled to herself thinking that it was definitely the right choice. Looking down again she saw her breasts grow and grow until they looked incredible. As they finished their light all moved from around Eve’s body to focus on her pussy and with one quick flash Eve felt the largest orgasm of her life. She fell to her knees, Her dark hair cascading down her new breasts. It felt so good and she knew that sex from now on would always be good.

The tube descended and Eve looked up into the smiling face of Chrissy. She was hold up some clothes that looked as though they were in Eve’s new size. Eve looked at them. There was a baby pink negligee with matching panties and a pair of high heels. Eve stood up.

‘You look beautiful! Feels good doesn’t it?’ Said Chrissy

‘Yeah. Are those for me?’ Eve asked indicating the clothes.

‘Yeah. You look like part of the team now. Just one more little thing to do’ Said Chrissy as she passed the clothes to Eve who starting getting dressed. Chrissy then put a few items on the table and started to explain the next part to Eve.

‘Now I’m going to take you into the next cell. There’s a young women called Mandy who won’t willingly join us. You’re going to convert her for us using these.’ Chrissy indicated the Items on the table. ‘Firstly this is a Cloud Light. When this is flashed at her mind will become more and more clouded and she will become more and more horny until she surrenders to us. And secondly is the purple serum. I’ve put it in a drink bottle so she things it’s juice or something. Once she gets a smell of it she won’t be able to resist drinking it all. This will alter her body and make her look like the Fuck Slave that she’s opted to be. The more she drinks the quicker the effect. The only other thing you’ll need is a man to finish her off but there should be one waiting outside her cell. Just knock when you’re ready for him. The rest is down to you.’

Eve picked up the items and smiled.

‘Let’s get going then!’

The next cell along turned out to be pretty small with nothing but a bed and toilet. As Eve walked in the women glared at her. She was muscular and well built with very short blonde hair. She was wearing a hospital gown. Eve found herself wondering why any woman would want to look that way.

‘What do you want?’ She grunted

‘Relax Mandy, I’ve just brought you something to drink’ Replied Eve trying to hand her the bottle

‘My names Amanda! I’m not drink that!’

‘Suit yourself, You sure?’ Said Eve and she opened the bottle and let the smell escape. The smell hit Mandy’s nose and she grabbed the bottle off Eve and studied it before taking a gulp. Eve smiled and sat on the edge of the bed and watched as Mandy consumed the whole bottle. The effects were almost instant with her short hair starting to grow and fall into long flowing locks. Mandy seemed to notice as well and see looked straight at Eve.

‘What did you do?!’

‘Just making you nicer to look at. You’ve got such beautiful hair.’ Mandy tried to march over to Eve but the changes were now in full effect and she was forced to sit down. Her strong muscles were almost all gone and her well built frame was fading being replaced with a luscious curvy form with tits the size of Eve’s.

‘That’s better. Just what a Fuck Slave should look like. Bet the felt good Mandy?’ Said Eve as Mandy examined her new body still in shock

‘It’s Amanda and I’ll never be a Fuck Slave!’ Shouted Mandy back at Eve. Eve was surprised at how much fun she was having and how aroused she had become watching the large woman being reduced to the shape of a fuck toy. She picked up the Cloud Light from the bed and pointed it at Mandy.

‘What is that?! Get it away from me!’ said Mandy raising her voice again.

‘But I’m only trying to help you Mandy’ And with that Eve turned on the Cloud Light. A Blue flash came out of the end and hit Mandy who was stunned for a moment but then started to feel the warm feeling growing inside.

‘Woah. What?’ Was all she could manage as the clouds started to descend in her head. Eve moved up the bed till she next Mandy.

‘Now Mandy You’re someone who likes to be in charge I’ll bet’ Eve said into Mandy’s ear letting the warmth of her body flow toward the confused girl.

‘Yeah in Charge. Not.. Name... Amanda!’

‘That’s right your name isn’t Amanda it’s Mandy. And Mandy likes to be in charge right?’

‘Yeah Mandy likes to be in charge’ It was becoming clear to Eve that the clouds had descend further over Mandy’s mind and the horniness was starting kick in.

‘But when you’re in charge you have to think loads and thinking is so hard isn’t?’ Eve leant in and started kissing Mandy’s neck and gently undid the bow holding her gown on. Mandy let out a small gasp but didn’t resist Eve’s touch.

‘Thinking... Hard...’

‘So being in charge must be soo hard as well. Wouldn’t be nice to have someone make decisions for you?’ Eve moved her hand up and started playing with the confused woman’s new tits. She let out a small moan.

‘Decisions?’ Managed Mandy.

‘Yes Mandy. I could make your decisions for you. I could help you through the confusion. Would you like that?’ Eve could see that Mandy was fading quickly in to a world of sexually desire and it was turning her on so much. She moved her hand down from Mandy’s tit’s to between her unresisting legs and gently started rubbing at the woman’s pussy.

‘Like... Like... Like...’

‘It feels good to give over control doesn’t it? To give up control like a slave.’

‘Like... Slave...’

‘And you know what slave’s like to do they to do? They like to get fucked. Would you like to get fucked Mandy?’ Eve could see the woman was struggling not to climax now but there no escaping it.

‘Fucked? YES!!’ And Eve pushed her over the top into orgasm. Mandy collapsed on bed panting with her mind half gone. Eve got up and went over to the door and knocked. It opened and a large well built naked man stepped in. Eve stared at him cock his but then had to remind herself that it wasn’t for her. She positioned him a few feet in front of Mandy and then sat the sex addled women up.

‘Mandy. You see that cock? You want it.’

‘Want... Not sure’

‘If I help show you how good it can be will you trust me then?’

‘Yes, Help me...’

Eve dropped to her knees in front of the man and took him in her mouth. Making sure that Mandy could see and making loud moaning noises so she knew how much fun it was. After a while Eve noticed that Mandy’s hands had taken on a life of their own. One was playing with her tits and the other was working on her pussy. Eve decided to move to the next level. She stood up and went over to the woman. She pulled down her own panties, Leant over putting her hands on Mandy’s legs and indicated for the man to enter her from behind. It was the first time that Eve had felt a cock inside her since getting her new body and it felt incredible. She moaned loudly right into Mandy’s ear as the cock slid in and out of her.

‘I know watching this is turning you on more and more Mandy. Imagine what it would be like if he was fucking you!’ Eve whispered to Mandy.

‘Fuck me...’ Said Mandy almost at a whisper.

‘You’ll have to do better than that. Tell the world what you are?!’ Said Eve between her own moans.

‘I’m a Fuck Slave please fuck me!’ Mandy conceded loudly. Eve smiled and got the man to lay on the bed, positioned Mandy above his cock and positioned herself above his face, he started licking her almost straight away. She leant over to Mandy.

‘Just drop your hips and it will all become clear’ She said softly. Mandy didn’t need to be told twice and was bouncing up and down almost before Eve had finished speaking. Watching the new convert surrender and the tongue licking her clit was almost too much for Eve and she could feel her own orgasm building and when she saw the last bit of reason and resistance leave Mandy’s eye’s and heard her cumming it was too much and she came as well. It’s was such a turn on to know she had the power to turn more people into Fuck Slaves.

Anna had a restless night. The quarantine apartment had turned out to be nice with all its own facilities but none of this had managed to distract for too long from the situation she found herself in. Eventually she had fallen asleep more through exhaustion than anything else. The night had been completely dreamless but she had tossed and turned and kicked around a lot. When she woke at daylight the next day she felt as though she hadn’t slept at all. She felt heavier in some ways and her pyjamas seemed tighter but in her tired mind she put it all down to a bad night’s sleep. She got up, made herself some coffee and then went to the bathroom to clean up ready for the day. She was about to get in the shower when she caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror. Michael had warned her the changes could be quick but she hadn’t expected anything quite like this. She stared at the woman in the mirror. Last night she had been short and skinny with hair the colour and texture of straw, no chest to speak of and spot scars covered her face. What she now saw in the mirror was someone who had the same facial features and height but was very different. She looked down to check the mirror wasn’t lying but sure enough Anna saw that body had almost completely changed. Looking back from the mirror was a women with E size breasts, cute ass with matching legs, long blonde hair, blue eyes that almost glowed and not a blemish on the skin.

‘Oh crap’ was all Anna could manage. She touched her new boobs and found that while they were heavier they were no more sensitive than they’d been before. She sighed. In some ways she conceded to herself it was a slight improvement on what she had before but there was no way she would be able to patrol in this form. Anna thought for a moment. There was no extra sexual desire in her, No lust at all, she felt normal. Her heart skipped a beat maybe she would be able to carry on living with her friends in the forest. There was hope yet.

Michael opened the door to the lab. It was early in the morning but he’d been unable to sleep. He needed to find some way to help Anna. He walked into the lab. The first thing he noticed was that Eve was already there. He did a double take. She wasn’t normally in this early and there was something different about her but he couldn’t place it. Eve looked over and smiled confident that the disguise device she’d been given was working. All Michael could see was her old self.

‘Morning’ He grunted and went over to his desk.

‘Good Morning’ Eve replied and went back to looking through a microscope. She had got back at the break of dawn and guards had waved her through without saying much and she had gone straight to the lab to drop off the new toys she’d been given to help with her work. Once there she had found Anna asleep in quarantine. A brief look through the cameras had shown how much she’d changed and Eve was determined to use this to her advantage. She heard Michael behind her leaving the lab and heading to the quarantine flat. She turned and watched on the camera monitors. Michael was trying to calm Anna down and comfort her. He’d even brought her loose fitting clothes.

‘She won’t need then for too long’ Eve thought to herself. Half an hour later Michael returned.

‘Have you seen what happened to Annabella?’ He asked

‘Yeah saw through the cameras. Was it a dart?’ Eve replied trying not to smile to herself

‘Yeah, We’ve got to find a way to help her.’

‘Don’t worried we’ll think of something’ Eve had to hide her face at this. She couldn’t help smiling.

‘So I didn’t see you yesterday. Did you get everything you needed from the site?’

‘Site? Oh Yeah! The site. Yeah I went to a few other places as well. Collected some really good things.’

‘Well if there’s anything I can do to help just say.’

‘Thanks’ They both returned to their work for a few hours until Michael turned to Eve.

‘Do you ever wonder how we’re going to win this? I mean there must be a way to reverse all they do.’

‘Don’t worry we’ll find a way through this.’ Replied Eve. She crossed the lab and sat on the stool next to Michael’s.

‘If only we could just get one break it would cheer everyone up loads’

‘Well maybe I found something yesterday that will help everyone.’

‘Really?! What is it?’

‘I’m still looking at it but you’ll be the first to know.’ There was a moments silence before Eve continued

‘Do you ever wonder what it must be like to be on the other side? Ever wonder what the Lizzie and Tanya must have felt?’ Michael gave her a curious look.

‘No not really...’

‘Surely as scientist we should be looking at everything to find the answers we’re looking for?’

‘Well I guess...’

‘And surely the free people on the other side must stay for a reason.’ Eve pushed

‘um yeah’

‘Well all I’m saying is that we’ve got someone who already looks the part in quarantine. Would it be a massive step to complete the process and record the result?’ Michael instantly looked shocked

‘What?! You’d willing change Annabella?’

‘No No! It was just an idea. Here this is something I found yesterday.’ Eve took off the disguise device and quickly placed it on the table where Michael stared at it unaware as Eve’s disguise faded and she now sat next to him completely revealed, wearing nothing but red lingerie and high heels.

‘I looks a bit like a pager. I wonder what it does! Hope it’s not a tracking device of some kind. It’s obliviously meant to be worn on the belt hence the clip. What do you th...’ Michael stopped dead as he turned to see Eve looking like the personification of lust. She got down from the stool and strutted across to him, put an arm around his neck and leaned in close. He could feel the heat from her body and smell her.

‘If not Annabella then why don’t I show you why they don’t leave.’ She whispered seductively into his ear and then sat on his lap.

‘I, I, What happened?’

‘Don’t worry about that. All you need to know is that I’m happy and I want you to understand.’ She grabbed his wrist and moved his hand up to her breasts and pressed it against it. She let out a sigh of pleasure.

‘understand what?’

‘We’re scientists Michael! Does it matter which side we’re on as long as we can research for the good of happiness?’ Eve had practiced a lot of arguments and knew she can win Michael around.

‘I...’

‘Don’t decide until I’ve shown you what the other side has to offer’ And with that she leaned in and passionately kissed. Michael besides himself started to kiss back. There was some truth there. And it had been a long time since he’d had sex. He started to squeeze Eve’s breasts with one hand and with the other he unhooked her bra. He felt her moan slightly into his mouth. She felt good to touch. Eve knew she had the upper edge now. She threw off her bra and pulled out of the kiss and worked her way down his body until she was on her knees between Michael’s legs. She unzipped him and took out his cock. After a few strokes it was full and she took him into her mouth. Michael gasped. Eve’s tongue felt so good. He stood up to get a better angle. Eve pulled him toward her and he could see that with a spare hand she was going to town on her pussy.

‘Is this really turning you on that much?’ Michael asked between grunts unsure of himself. Eve pulled away and stood up not taking her hand off his cock.

‘This body was designed to be used and it turns me on constantly just thinking about it.’ With that Michael could feel himself being taken by the moment and pulled her in close kissing full while grabbing her ass. Eve could feel him starting to take control so she pulled away and almost whispered while dropping her panties.

‘I need you to fuck me. Please take control of me.’

Michael didn’t need to be asked twice and he bent Eve over the desk and rubbed the tip of cock against her pussy. She moan loudly it felt warm and good. In a single movement he entered her. Pausing briefly Michael realised sex had never felt like this before it had always been an awkward affair with lights off and lots of saying ‘Sorry’. Not like this. This was uninhabited lust and he could do whatever he wanted.

‘Do whatever you want to me’ Said Eve almost as though she was reading his mind and he slapped her ass and started pumping in and out of her. Eve moaned loudly with delight knowing that her plan had worked. Michael could feel himself getting close and he pulled out and let his cum fly up Eve’s back. As she felt it hit she came as well.

Anna was getting irritated. She hadn’t seen anyone yet and it was almost midday. Inactivity annoyed her and being locked up only further added to it. Where were Michael and Eve? Surely they could at least check up on her. She was sat on the sofa when Michael and Eve finally entered quarantine. Michael was carrying some kind of hard plastic briefcase which he put down on the floor facing away from Anna and opened it.

‘How you feeling today?’ Eve asked.

‘Um well I feel normal but look at my body’ She gestured to yourself. Michael and Eve both looked but for slightly too long. There was something different about the pair that Anna couldn’t put her finger on.

‘So have you come up with anything that could help me?’

‘We think we’ve come up with something. If you could just role up your sleeve and hold out your arm’ Said Michael and he pulled a syringe containing a blue glowing liquid from the case. He took Anna’s arm and injected it into her.

‘So this will help me get back to normal?’ Anna asked rolling her sleeve back down.

‘No no no’ Laughed Michael ‘Far from it! But it will help you accept live as a FuckSlave.’

‘WHAT?’ Anna yelled. She jumped from the sofa and back away. Michael had started pack his things away and Eve was smiling at her.

‘You traitors!’

‘Now now calm down.’ Said Eve ‘we’re giving you a choice here. The chemical flowing through your veins now is only temporary. We thought we’d show you how good it feels before making you a permanent FuckSlave.’

‘Get away from me! I’m not one of them! I’m not going to give in!’

‘No one’s saying you have to be. But we’re just going to show you how good it can feel to be on the other side and then you can make an informed decision.’

‘Informed Decisi...’ Anna’s sentence was cut short by a sudden dizziness and she flumped against the wall behind her breathing hard. She blinked a little confused. Eve came over to her and guided her back to the sofa. Eve’s hands felt warm and soft against her arm. Anna tried to focus on her thoughts and after a moment they seemed to become clear again and she shrugged off Eve’s hands.

‘Get off!’ she yelled

Eve smiled and seemed to unclip something from her belt and place it on the table. In front of Anna’s eyes Eve changed into her new naked form. Anna was slightly taken back and tried to move down the sofa only to find Michael now sitting on the other side of her also naked. She tried to stand up but was hit by a wave of head rush and flopped back down. It was then she noticed the that her body had started tingling only faintly but enough to distract her. Michael put a hand on her upper thigh and Anna let out an involuntary small sigh. His hand felt good through her loose clothes. Her thoughts were growing more clouded.

‘Don’t fight Annabella. You already look like a slut why not act like one?’ Michael asked.

‘I’m.. Not... Slut.’ Anna replied but her eyes had strayed from Michael’s face and were now on his cock. She could feel her own arousal growing and her body wanting to be touched. She sat on her hand and herself to look straight forward.

‘Must not give in’ was the only thought she could manage.

‘Surely you want to feel good? Just give all your worries away?’ Asked Eve as she leant in and started kissing Anna’s neck whilst drawing patterns on her other thigh. Anna gasped and swayed a little but managed to force herself to stay still and look straight ahead.

‘Must... Not... Feel... Good.’ Anna managed to think but there was something wrong with it. She could feel her arousal growing stronger and stronger. The neck kissing was confusing more and more.

‘Don’t resist it. Just feel good Annabella’ Michael said and moved his hand up her body, under her top where he started playing with her bare tits.

‘Must... Not... Resist... Feeling... Good’ Anna managed to say to herself. There was something wrong with that as well but the sensation was too much and was let the feelings wash over her and she leant back closed her eyes. All her body tingled now.

‘That’s it Annabella. Just concentrate on feeling good. Nothing else matters to slut like you.’ Eve whispered close to her ear. Eve’s fingers slipped under the elastic of Anna’s panties and found her pussy. Anna let out a loud groan. The pair worked her body into a frenzy. All thought had deserted Anna. The assault on her was too much and she could feel her orgasm building. She moaned loudly. And then they stopped. Anna’s eye’s shot open. What was happening? Why had the pleasure stopped? She saw Eve and Michael both smiling at her.

‘Now Annabella we can’t just let you have all the fun that wouldn’t be fair would it?’ Michael said

‘No not... Fair’ Anna managed

‘Look at Michael’s cock. Don’t you think he’d like some attention too? And we’ll make you feel good if you make us feel good’ Smiled Eve Reaching over Anna and taking Michael’s cock in her hand. Anna’s eye’s followed.

‘Want to feel... Good.’ Stuttered Anna

‘Of course you do! All FuckSlaves do!’ Eve replied.

‘I’m... not.... Fuck...’ Thought Anna but before she could finish her Eve had stood her up and stripped her. She let herself be placed on her knees in front of Michael who guided her head down to his cock. She licked it. It tasted good to her and she found she couldn’t stop. Beside her Eve moved her hand down to Anna’s pussy and started playing. Anna moaned loudly.

‘You’re a great Fuckslave Annabella’ She whispered into her ear then licked neck. Annabella barely heard it. Everything just felt so good. The cock in her mouth, Being on her knees in front of a man, having a woman playing with her pussy was all good to her now. After a few hot moments she was getting close to Orgasm again. No thoughts now existed to her, just feeling good. Then it stopped again. Michael and Eve stood up. Annabella knelt there before them and whimpered. She needed to cum.

‘Now I think you need to show Eve how good a Fuckslave you can be Annabella’ Michael said.

‘Annabella ... Good... Fuckslave...’ Annabella repeated. Eve sat on the sofa and spread her legs wide. Annabella seemed to instantly know what to do and started licking Eve’s pussy. It tasted good and Eve’s Moans were turning her on more than she felt possible. She found her hands going towards her own dripping pussy when Michael stopped her.

‘Ah ah, A FuckSlave does not pleasure herself unless told to. Now raise yourself up and present your ass to me, Annabella.’ She did so without taking her tongue away from Eve. Michael started rubbing his cock against her. She moaned deep into Eve’s pussy. He slid his cock deep into her waiting pussy. Moaning louder with each thrust the world started becoming clear again. She was Annabella the FuckSlave. Nothing seemed to matter now apart from this and she didn’t care who heard or saw.

‘Yes Yes Fuck me!’ She cried and started bucking her hips back against Michael.

‘heehee you’re certainly enjoying yourself. Tell the world what you are Annabella!’ giggled Eve.

‘I’m Annabella the Fuckslave! And I love cock! I love to being a slut!’ Screamed Annabella and felt Michael plunge deeper into her. She was hit by the biggest orgasm of her life and she toppled forward.

Anna woke the next morning in her bed completely naked. She sat up and looked around. Then the memories from the previous night hit her. She had spent hours fucking, licking and cumming. She buried her head in her knees remembering everything she had shouted and thought that somehow she should feel more ashamed than she did. It had been wrong. It had been the drug that had made her that way but something in the back of her head was saying ‘Yeah but it felt good to let go of control and worries.’ So why did she feel so normal now. Why did they let her return to this? Didn’t they say something about giving her a choice. Anna wasn’t sure about anything anymore. Her whole life had been fighting against what she had given into last night only to find it wasn’t as bad as she thought. She decided to take a shower.

The water ran off her skin and she ran her hands over her body. It felt just normal. None of it felt like it had done. Anna sighed. The morning passed slowly and she felt restless and unable to settle on anything. Images from the previous night kept forcing their way to the front of her thoughts. She tried telling herself that it wasn’t her. She would never do things like that and enjoy them so much. She would never debase herself in that way. But every time she felt herself smiling at the memories and somewhere in her head a voice would say ‘But it was you and you loved it.’

By midday she was struggling to keep it together, more uncertain than ever about what to do. She was sat on the sofa nervously fretting. She was still naked and it didn’t seem to matter somehow. Michael entered and smiled at her. She tried not to make eye contact.

‘Hi. How you feeling today?’ He asked as he crossed the room and sat opposite her. Anna didn’t answer.

‘So have you decided what you want yet?’ Again Anna didn’t answer

‘Come on Annabella! You must thought about it.’

‘My name is Ann...’ She stopped mid sentence and looked up at him. Something about the name Annabella set thoughts firing around her mind. She could be Annabella. It sounded right. It felt right. She had been Annabella last night and everything had felt good and uncomplicated. Her body had felt better and her mind clear. She had been sexy.

‘Your name is what?’ asked Michael looking puzzled.

‘My name is Annabella’ She answered and almost instantly her nervousness was replaced by excitement. She smiled at Michael.

‘Well Annabella. I’ve got two drinks here. One will convert you into a Fuckslave and the other will allow you to keep your mind but have a supercharged body, like Eve. What’s it to be?’ Michael said to her as he produced two small bottles and indicated to them in succession. Annabella stared at them not entirely sure what he meant.

‘Which one will make me feel like last night?’ She had realised this was now her only concern.

‘This one’ Michael answered as he pointed to the first bottle. Annabella grabbed the bottle, took the lid and drank it hungrily. She blinked the tingling across her body had started already and her thoughts were becoming simpler.

‘This will be permanent right?’ She managed.

‘Oh yes.’

‘Good’ She smiled and let it wash over her. Michael was now sitting next to her with his hand on her thigh.

‘How do you feel?

‘Good’ Annabella replied

‘And you know how to feel even better. Try your body out’ Michael instructed. She didn’t need to be told twice and before the words hit her brain one hand was between her legs and the other tugging at her tits. After a moment she looked up and saw Michael’s cock in front of her face. Without stopping her own pleasure she took him in her mouth. It just seemed like the right thing to do to her. Annabella could feel a orgasm coming from deep inside her but before she could really get going on herself Michael pulled himself out of her mouth and positioned himself between her legs. He rubbed the tip of his cock against her pussy for what seemed like an age to Annabella. Eventually she could take no more. She pulled him in close and whispered

‘Please fuck me! I need it’ Michael entered her in one movement and her world changed forever.

‘Yes! Use me! Fuck me!’ She moaned loudly. Annabella could feel every movement and touch and it all made her feel so good. After 10 minutes Michael pulled out and ordered her to get on all fours. She obeyed instantly. She found it felt good to obey. He entered her from behind and Annabella could feel his balls slapping against her curvy ass. She could feel her old self melting away with each moan and thrust but she didn’t care. The pace picked up and she could feel her orgasm building. Annabella came so hard that she collapsed on the floor. Her thoughts now just a murmur at the back of her head.

‘Annabella can you hear me?’

‘Yes’

‘Good. Who are you?’

‘Annabella.’

‘What are you?’

‘A Fuckslave.’

‘Good. What do you live for?’

‘To Fuck and serve’ The words seem to come from nowhere out of Annabella but they burnt into her mind.

‘Good remember that. Now come here and finish your job’ Michael demanded. Annabella saw him laying on the floor next her. She smiled, picked herself up and lowered herself on to him. The world made sense now.