The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Villain’s Hero

I gazed out across the city as the lights flicked on. I love this time of night. I smile confidently, and I can feel the wind sweep through my hair, the chill autumn breeze blowing over my dark cape and toned body. ‘How long has it been?’ I wonder to myself. Several years since I started, at least.

“At least it’s getting easier,” I say, to no-one in particular. I ponder about where I came from, a poor orphan in a crime-wracked city. The police were helpless against the myriad villains that my home harboured.

“Ha! Look where they are now, those would-be crime lords. I’ve beaten every last one of them, outsmarted the geniuses, crushed the gangs and run circles around the police!” My smile grows as I think of all of my exploits. My earpiece scratched online, interrupting my self-reverie.

“Yes, very impressive. Perhaps you should check with a doctor, they say talking to yourself is the first sign of insanity.” The snarky voice of my sister, Andrea, spoke up. Always on and always listening, she was. Never a dull moment with her around. Not giving me a moment to retaliate, she continued.

“Regardless, you’d better check in at the police station. I hear they’ve planned a surprise for you, what with the cleaning up of the city you seem to have accomplished.” I roll my eyes at the thought. The police in this city wouldn’t be able to keep their shoes on if their mothers hadn’t tied them on for the insufferable louts.

“Ugh, what a drag. Anything that they have planned is sure to be dull and unexciting. Reminds me of someone I know.” Unspooling a length of rope, I ready myself for a swing across from the rooftop upon which I currently stood. Silently I laugh at my own joke. After all, no one else is going to.

“Very funny. You truly are the height of wit and humour. Just go to the station, it pays for the hero of this city to show that she’s at least a little friendly.” I roll my eyes and jump from the building. Now this is what I live for! The wind blowing through my hair, the unending thrill of the daredevil leap from building to building! Nothing, not even my wooden plank of a big sister, could ruin this for me! I soar along the skyline, weaving between apartment blocks and giant skyscrapers like a practiced ballet dancer, this is where I feel most alive!

It wasn’t long before I reached the grey, uniform building that housed our esteemed police force. Just seeing the building sours my mood, leaving me with a very grim and serious face. I make sure to let my cape cover my body (got to keep up appearances, of course) and I step into the building. Waiting eagerly is none other than Detective Mathews. He tried to act cool, leaning against a wall clad in his usual brown overcoat and police vest, but it was clear as day that he’d been waiting a while for my arrival. I glare at him, broadcasting my disdain and uninterest. But of course, he either doesn’t pick up on it or simply didn’t care, the disillusioned goon.

“’S been a while since you showed up, eh?” His gruff voice echoed out across the entrance hall. If anyone hadn’t noticed my arrival before, they certainly had now. “I’ll admit, I wasn’t really ’specting you to make it. What with the whole defending-the-city thing you got going for you.” Internally I was cringing, hoping beyond hope for any reason to cut this painful meeting short. ‘Probably best if I just get to the point,’ I think to myself. “Why am I here, Mathews?” There. Short, simple, and to the point. That should force this conversation to end faster, right?

“See, that’s the thing. We’ve been real impressed by your efforts an’ all, so we ’ere at the force thought it’d be a good idea to give you a bit of gift, you know?” He turned his head away, almost as if he were shy or bashful. It would be almost cute if his presence wasn’t so grating. In his oversized hands lay a small, yet surprisingly well wrapped present. Without saying a word, I swiped the present out of his hands and glided out of the police station. Absolutely no need to be in there longer than was necessary.

“I’ll see you around, yeah?” Mathews voice seemed to follow me out of the building. Keeping to my silence I just left, disappearing into the night before he had the chance of following me himself. Honestly I’m just glad to be rid of such an annoyingly persistent, insufferable man. I mean, when would he get the hint? All these years he’s tried, and he’s gotten nothing. What kind of idiot keeps hitting his head against a brick wall?

“Ever so sorry to interrupt your flirting session with the good detective, but you have a job to do. Robbery not too far from you, it’s a small tech firm. Camera’s aren’t responding so they probably know what they’re doing. Get on it.” Andrea’s curt voice cut through my thoughts abruptly. Just like her to call unannounced. But that’s beside the point, it’s time to go be a hero!

Invigorated, I leapt up into the air, swinging once again and enjoying that wonderful thrill again! Despite my personal enjoyment of the journey over, it wasn’t long before I had arrived at the tech firm. ‘Wow, Andrea wasn’t kidding, this place is tiny. There can’t be much to steal in here, why would anyone try to knowing I’d show up?’ I thought to myself. Regardless of the thieves’ reasoning, it was up to me to stop them!

I silently stole into the back entrance, making certain to hide myself. I have to keep in mind that my greatest weapon is the fear my presence creates. If the thieves know that it’s silent, they know I’ve already arrived. Getting into their heads is the entire battle, Andrea would say. I peeked through a small window leading to an exhibition showcasing different pieces of assorted tech. ‘It looks like a ton of junk, why try to steal this?’ I think to myself. No sign of the thieves yet, but they have to be close.

Keeping quiet, I sneaked through to the exhibition room. ‘Let’s see if the night-vision brings anything up,’ I think to myself, flicking on the goggles hidden in my mask. The room highlighted itself in a green glow, causing the dark figure of a solitary thief to stand out, clear as day. ‘Only one of them, that’s odd. I guess there’s not enough here for multiple people to make a profit on. Well whatever, this guy’s going down!’

“So nice of you to finally arrive! I was beginning to think that I’d have to wait all night.” The thief’s voice broke the silence and my concentration. It seemed to fill the room, as if he’d removed the dark in which I’d hidden myself. “Of course it’s clear that my efforts have not been in vain.”

‘To hell with stealth, he knows I’m here,’ I thought as I turn off my night-vision goggles and stand up to my full height. I look him up and down, his dark suit no longer blending into the dark now that I knew where he was. He didn’t seem to be dressed for a robbery but a gala! He’s dressed in a full monkey-suit, tie and fancy bespoke shoes and all! ‘This guy is weird. Probably best to deal with him quickly.’

“As you can see I’ve spared no expense for out little meeting, but I’m sure you’ll appreciate that more tomorrow morning.” That bastard! What is he trying to say? Well whatever, he’ll change his tune as soon as I’m through with him. I brace myself against the floor and leap towards him, my leg heading straight for his smug face. This’ll show him.

He steps backwards, letting my foot fly just short of him. “Now now no need for that! Here, I’ve got a little something that will certainly calm you down.” Before I could react, he pulls out a weird gun looking thing from behind his back. Instinctively I bring my arms up to defend myself. My suit is more than capable of stopping a few silly bullets, he doesn’t stand a chance! He aims the gun at me almost casually, as if he doesn’t really care about my defences. Who does this asshole think he is? He pulls the trigger and-

Suddenly I’m dazed and unsteady on my feet. ‘What’s going on? What happened?’ My mind is reeling from the shock and I can barely stay standing. “What the hell was that, asshole?!” Dropping any form of the dark exterior that I usually kept with me at all times.

“You’ll find out soon enough, I’m sure.” He walks up to me and lightly pushes against my chest. Unprepared for sudden movement, I topple down to the ground, landing ungracefully on my ass. “W..what?” I’m even more confused now, incapable of processing what on earth’s going on. I can barely get to my knees before he’s standing over me, his presence completely overpowering mine. He places the gun right in front of my face, oh god I can see all the tiny flashing lights! “N-no, stop!” Was all I can bring myself to say. He smiles, the dick, and pulls the trigger and-

I’m back home in bed.

I sit up, flailing my arms. ‘What the hell happened?! One second I’m fighting that asshole and now I’m in bed? This is insane!’ I stumble out of bed, still unsteady on my feet despite apparently getting a lot of rest. ‘Maybe I was dreaming it? That’s weird but not totally impossible.’ Rubbing the sleep out of my eyes, I walk into the bathroom. A quick shower ought to wake me up and get rid of that odd dream. ‘Maybe I’m doing this too much if I’m dreaming about it!’ I laugh to myself as I strip and get into the shower. The hot water feels like bliss as it runs down my body, flowing between my breasts and my legs, finally rejuvenating me. I spend 20 minutes in the shower, just letting myself wake up after a really weird dream.

I didn’t notice the man from my dream step into the bathroom until I was stepping out of the shower. Shocked and angry, the only retort I can think of is “What the fuck, asshole!” as I scramble to put a towel on to cover myself. He smiled that devil’s smile of his and simple stood there, admiring the view.

“Did I not say that you’d find out what my device does? Well here I am, reaping its benefits.” His smarmy attitude was the same as the one in my dream, that’s for certain. Finally covering myself in a towel, I stood a little more confidently. “You’re going to pay for this!” Without thinking I launched myself at him, ready to beat enough shit out of him to last a lifetime. My fist flew towards his face, poised and ready to connect.

But then all I could see is the tiles of my bathroom rush up to meet me. I was falling to the floor! I could feel a sharp tingling spread itself across my body, leaving me totally numb and unresponsive. With a painful jolt, my head hit the floor. I couldn’t even move my mouth to wince! This is crazy! Incapable of even moving my mouth or eyes, all I could do was angrily groan at him. His figure blocked the overhead lightbulb, sending my limp and lifeless body into shadow.

“This must be what it’s like for all of your criminal targets, no? Cast into despair by someone far more powerful than yourself? Why, your situation is almost funny.” His laughter echoed through my head, drilling between my ears and vibrating behind my eyes. This was torture! What kind of monster is he, how could he do this to someone? “Well, I did promise you an explanation, did I not?” He effortlessly picks me up by my wrists, unceremoniously dragging me along the floor into my living room. What does this madman want with me? Only then do I notice my towel being left behind in the bathroom, leaving me completely naked in front of him. Despite my now deep hatred towards him, I could feel my cheeks burn. His putrid smile doesn’t drop as he dumps me onto my sofa. He gracefully sits down on one of the chairs that littered the room.

“You see, yesterday I hit you with an experimental—“ He cuts himself off, seeming to pause and think. Like that asshole has anything meaningful in his tiny brain. “I don’t think that’s really of your concern right now. What matters is that, thanks to a little planning on my part, you are now trapped within your own mind. During your little ‘sleep’ I implanted several triggers and commands that you are helpless to act against. They call you ‘The Hero’, do they not? For the time being, you may call me the ‘Villain.’ It has such a lovely ring to it, no?” He finishes his speech with a mischievous grin. Oh god, what the hell does any of that mean? I’ve got to beat him somehow! But first I need to get out of here and find Andrea, she’ll know what to do! I strain my body, trying and failing to run from this apartment, this cage he’s trapped me in. It’s impossible, I can’t move! All he’s doing is sitting there smiling at me but I know he’s got something planned!

He gets up from his sitting position and stands over me, once again dominating me with his presence. “This is all pointless if you can’t move or speak. You’ll find you can use your body freely as soon as I leave through the front door. I’ll be back in no time, so do enjoy yourself in my absence.” With one last smile and bow, the horrible Villain steps out of my apartment. I hear the sound of the lock turning, crushing my hopes for an easy escape. Nevermind, I’ll be able to get out of this just fine!

Finally, I could feel life returning to my body! Jumping up from the sofa, I think to myself ‘Ok, here’s what I need to do. I need to get dressed, I need to eat something, I need to find Andrea and I need to escape. He’s not going to be gone long, so I need to move quickly!’ Ignoring everything else, I set about completing the first thing on my list: getting dressed. I can’t stay naked all day, especially if I’m trying to escape.

Stepping into my bedroom, I cringed at the thought of him watching me sleep. He probably waited all night for me to wake up, as well. How romanti-WHAT?! He must be messing with my head, putting false thoughts in here to throw me off! How dare he?!

Fuming, I reach into my cupboard. Normally I don’t bother with any special kind of underwear and today was no exception. Choosing some bland white panties, I sit down on my bed to put them on. My hands reach up to my knees before stopping short and refusing to move any further. Frustrated and confused, I try to force my hands up my legs. Instead, they slowly and menacingly moved down as if they had a mind of their own.

“What’s that Villain done, the bastaaa—“ The last word of my sentence was cut off by a strong sense of confusion and dizziness. It was as if my mind had veered away from saying the word ‘bastaaaa—.’ That strange confusion returned, stronger than before. As my eyes slowly refocused, all remnants of that word, whatever it was, had seemed to vanish.

A powerful spike of arousal speared through me, fogging my confused mind. Of course, my hands! This is what he had in mind! Looking down my body, I saw my right hand furiously working itself in and out of my pussy, sending waves of pleasure arcing through my mind. The pleasure was only increased by my left hand toying with my now erect nipple, forcing my back to arch and my eyes to roll. “H-he must have increased my sensitivity!” I raggedly gasp, barely able to speak amidst the onslaught from my possessed hands. I can feel lightning strikes throughout my body as my hand pounds its way through my resistance. I was becoming delirious! I can barely think! Writhing on my bed, I feel my arousal build even further. That asshollll- Mixed in with my intense arousal returned that same powerful sense of confusion. The debilitating fog robs me of my resistance and my vision blurs. My hand refuses to stop, it even gets faster and harder. All of this is lost on me as I drop down into a sex-fuelled sleep. My dreams were tormented by my growing arousal, spoiling any rest I could have gotten. It was like a mountain that I had no chance of climbing!

I don’t wake up for several hours, my hands forcing me to endure constant dreamy torture. I finally forced my eyes open, only to see them still working cripplingly hard on my poor pussy. I don’t know how much longer I can stand this! Was this his plan? To drive me insane with my own lust?

My back arched again as I was wracked with a painfully big surge of new arousal. My eyes fly back into the back of my head, and I see it. Sitting on a coat hanger is a frilly, silly maid’s outfit. I could barely register it before the biggest orgasm of my life crashes through my body and mind, sending me into moans and yells of pure lust. I came and came over and over, writhing and moaning on my bed, soaking it with my juices. It just doesn’t stop, rolling over me again and again, each time more powerful than the last. All the while my eyes were fixed on that stupid, frilly, beautiful maid’s outfit, all my thoughts dedicated to how perfectly it would fit me and how marvellous it would feel to wear.

Hours pass before I’m finally able to stand up and walk over to the outfit. All I can manage is a weak limp, my pussy sore from the hours of hard masturbation. I can barely contain my hands as they surge forward, eager to shame me with the frilly suit. Unsurprisingly, it fits like a glove, highlighting all of my curves and practically displaying my boobs with its horribly low cut. Of course He’d know what my measurements were, the cutie.

Shame burning my face, I finally walk out of my bedroom. ‘At least I can move freely around my own house now,’ I think to myself sarcastically. ‘It’s an improvement over what I just endured. But now I’m starving! I can’t figure out an escape route on an empty stomach, it’s probably best if I make myself something to eat.’ Heading into the kitchen, I don’t notice anything off. It seems weirdly…normal. Maybe he forgot to hide any traps in here? That’s not like him…

It doesn’t take me long to throw a sandwich together and sit down to eat it. However, I feel an odd nagging in the back of my head that draws my eyes to the clock resting on the wall. ‘Oh my god, it’s that late?!’ I had been masturbating for so many hours! He must be getting back really soon! I need to escape right away or I’ll be stuck as his happy, doll forever! It is absolutely important for me to get up and escape this instant!

Except… I don’t really want to move. My eyes haven’t moved from the clock and my hands have only rested on the table. Maybe I should check the time again, make sure how much time that I have, you know? I really shouldn’t move. I should just look at the clock. That’s a good idea. Watch it go tick… tock… Nothing else seems all that important right now. The clock is important. I’ve got to watch it go tick… tock… tick… tock…

N-no! This must be his trap, he’s gotten me to look at… the clock… look at the clock? Yeah I should look at the clock. Watch it go tick… tock… tick… tock… tick… tock… Am I drooling? It doesn’t matter. What matters is the clock… I should look at the clock…

“My, aren’t you enjoying yourself?” His voice wakes me up, though it didn’t feel like I was asleep. My eyes snap away from the clock and I reel back in fear. His grinning, stupid, handsome face is right there, right in front of me! He came back and I didn’t escape, I’m doomed! “How long do you think you were looking at the clock, do you think? I returned about 2 hours ago but I didn’t want to disturb you.” His grin never faded as he spoke, constantly mocking me and my failures. “And I see you found the dress I chose for you! I must say it fits you quite well. Honestly you should thank me for giving it to you.”

My mouth bursts open and “Thank you for giving me the dress!” comes tumbling out before I can react. This guy! All he has to do is tell me to do something and I’ll do it! Is that the kind of wonderful hold he has on me?! “I didn’t mean that! You made me say it!” He seems shocked that I could say something like that, good. Your control isn’t absolute yet! “Hmm. That’s quite unexpected. I may need to reconfigure my device, one moment please.” He turns to the table and pulls out the ingenious, brilliant device that he used to enslave me.

Then I see it. He left the door open; now’s my chance! I bolt for the open door, stretching my arms out in front of me. I can even feel myself tearing up at the thought of freedom from this Villain’s grasp. Finally, I’ll be free! He can’t stop me now! I’m now racing for the door, it’s only a few steps away! My hands are out, so are my arms! I can almost taste the wonderful feeling of having finally escaped from this hell. I’m out! I’m finally out! I take my first step out of my apartment and-

I’m back home in bed.

I sit up, flailing my arms. ‘What the hell happened?! One second I’m fighting that genius inventor and now I’m in bed? This is insane!’ I stumble out of bed, still unsteady on my feet despite apparently getting a lot of rest. ‘Maybe I was dreaming it? That’s weird, but not totally impossible.’ Rubbing the sleep out of my eyes, I walk into the bathroom. A quick shower ought to wake me up and get rid of that odd dream. ‘Maybe I’m doing this too much if I’m dreaming about it!’ I laugh to myself as I strip and get into the shower. The hot water feels like bliss as it runs down my body, flowing between my breasts and my legs, rejuvenating me. I spend 20 minutes in the shower, just letting myself wake up after a really weird dream.

I didn’t notice my master watching me from the bathroom’s doorway until I was stepping out of the shower. Shocked and aroused, the only thing I can think to say is “Do you like what you see?” as I sway my hips and pose my wet body for him. He smiled that handsome, beautiful smile of his and simply stood there, admiring the view.

“Did I not say that you’d find out what my device does? Well here I am, reaping its benefits.”