The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Violating Viola

“I can’t believe you!” Viola advanced across the room, fury in her eyes. She was holding up my Kindle as if she meant to use it as a club. Even with the movement, I could clearly see an image of a half naked woman on the screen, the cover of a book titled ‘Trancing Tracy’. I held out my hands and tried to calm her down with gentle words, but she was too incensed to listen. If only I’d thought about this earlier, but how could I have known she’d react so strongly?

“Just calm down,” I said, and grabbed her shoulders before she could get any more upset, or break anything. “Relax, okay?”

* * *

I guess if you’re going to understand this story, I really need to start at the beginning. It was maybe two years ago that I first met Viola Friggsdotir. She’s the archetypal hot-tempered redhead you see in so much erotic fiction, except that she doesn’t have red hair. She’s got the rest, though: green eyes that seem to see right through you, adorable freckles highlighting delicate cheekbones, full lips, slender neck, gracefully curved breasts and hips not at all hidden by a perfectly fitting smart-casual suit. I missed half of hr introduction because my eyes were fixed firmly on her ass as those heels click-clicked down the tiled floor of the hallway. What can I say? I’d recently gone from being a horny teenager to a hormone-fuelled young man, and that snugly fitting skirt was an open invitation to anyone with a normal libido.

Despite first impressions, we went on to be good friends. That’s not to say I stopped looking, but I wasn’t going to touch without an invitation, and she never seemed to notice my admiring gaze.

About a month ago, she asked for a little advice on ebooks. Turns out one of her friends had written something, and because he’d only published in on Kindle, she didn’t know how to support her friend. I offered to lend her mine for a while, because I was expecting it to be some time before anything new came out by any of the authors I follow. Then this morning, she came to return it and found me sitting at my desk, poring over a much heavier book in the old-school paper and ink style.

“Hey,” she breezed in, “What’s that you’re reading?” I slipped a bookmark between the pages of tightly packed text, and closed the book so she could see the words embossed on the cover: ‘The Practical use of Hypnotic Trance for Pain Management’. The tome was so heavy that if the techniques described within didn’t work,I guess I could always use it to knock a patient out.

“Oh?” she seemed curious, one eyebrow raised, “You’re learning how to hypnotise people?” I didn’t know what to make of her apparent interest, and suddenly wished I’d thought to erase all my own books from the e-reader before lending it out. Well, maybe not all of them, but the mind control erotica, at least. My virtual bookshelf held quite a selection of works by authors such as Megan Wyndham, Gregory Michelson, Angel Raymond, and Phil Hunter. Stories which quite often featured graphic descriptions of beautiful young ladies being subjected to some form of control, sexually used and abused, or both. I really hoped she hadn’t made a guess about my interests in that area.

“Not quite,” by some miracle of self control I managed to keep my face straight as I answered, “I’ve practised hypnosis for years, but using it for anæsthesia is a new one on me. I figured I should read up on everything in the literature before I actually suggest trying it with a patient. I mean, I don’t want to think what it would do to my reputation if someone suddenly found their relaxation fading away when I’m half way through yanking a molar.”

“That’s pretty cool,” the enigmatic grin turned into a smirk, as if there was something intrinsically funny about me learning new skills. “Is it like you see in the movies, I just look into your eyes and you can like… tell me not to feel pain? It can’t be, right?”

“You’d be surprised. There’s not much of a dividing line between what you feel, and what you think you feel.”

“Oh, are you going to hypnotise me?” I hadn’t even realised I was slipping into that voice until she mentioned it.

“Sorry, I didn’t mean to…” I panicked, hoping I hadn’t scared her too much, “its like second nature slipping into the cadence, the level tone, when I think about it. I wasn’t going to…”

“Go ahead,” she winked.

“Even so, I wouldn’t… Wait, what?”

“I said go ahead. I always wondered how it feels, I’m curious, so…”

It would have been so easy to ask if she’s sure, or to agree what I was going to try, or to do anything sane. But it just didn’t occur to me. I let my voice become low and rhythmic. I took her hand and asked her to relax, then tailored the rhythm of my words to the pulse I could just feel under my fingertips. Viola turned out to have a very good imagination, and she found it so, so easy to visualise the things I described.

She was almost as loose as a ragdoll, smilingsoftly and staring into space as I led her carefully to the couch. I had her imagine lying on the beach with soft, warm sand supporting her body. I told her that once she was fully in trance – even more than she already was – she would find the beach seeming more real, and it becoming easier and easier to imagine herself relaxing every time I said the word ‘relax’. I asked if she could imagine how that would feel, and if she was looking forward to it.

Like a dream within a dream, or a story about telling a story, if I ask you to imagine how it would feel to imagine something enough times your brain eventually starts to lose count, and treats all of those imaginings of dreams as if they were real. It’s an interesting trick, and one of the most fundamental techniques of hypnosis.

Then I suggested that as she lay on her front on the couch, my fingers walking up and down her spine would make her whole body limp and pliable, even more like a doll. And that she might find she enjoys imagining these things so much that she doesn’t need to bother remembering mere words. She doesn’t need to think about what I’m saying, or what I’m doing, she only needs to remember that it felt really good to be so relaxed without worrying.

I even told her that she would find it easier to slip into trance every time, if she tried it again, because her mind gets so used to it. That’s easy to imagine, because it makes so much sense. And I brought her back to being awake. She grinned and stretched, almost purring like a cat.She was beautiful then, and I think that’s the moment I lost my self control.

“How did it feel?” I asked. She tried to answer, but the memories were hiding just below the surface of recollection. All she could give words to was the feeling of completely following, without needing to think, a kind of ignorance is bliss. But I could see the replies that she didn’t have the words for, as well. Her eyes wide and eyelids drooping as she imagined those feelings she couldn’t quite remember, and her mind was almost back there in that moment. That’s why so many hypnotists use a feeling of relaxation, though it isn’t as essential as they’d have you believe: because your subconscious mind likes enjoyable feelings, and your first instinct is always going to be to do something you’ve enjoyed.

“Just relax,” I said, right at the moment her remembering of the beautiful, fascinating trance brought her closest to unthinking obedience. “Just relax, and remember what that word can do to you now that you’re letting it.” My fingers grazed across her shoulders and took one step, then another, down the centre of her back. Her eyes closed and her body moved back down to the couch, as if my feather-light touch was an irresistible force.

The third time was so dramatic, it was shocking. She woke up with a huge smile on her face, and started telling me enthusiastically about how wonderful it felt, and she couldn’t believe it wasn’t more popular. That made me smile too, because a delighted show of gratitude pleases me even more than watching a beautiful woman sleep; though it doesn’t quite turn me on so much. She was mid sentence when my lips formed around the word “Relax”, an instant command. For just a second, I could see the surprise in her eyes as her body went limp and she slumped forward, before her eyes closed and the expression was hidden. The fourth time, I didn’t use the word, and relied on my hand caressing her back. It’s amazing how powerfully you can find yourself responding to some of this stuff, if you spend enough time thinking about how good it will feel.

“Every touch of my fingertips takes you even deeper,” I whispered as I walked my hand up her back again, “The better it feels, the easier it makes it to feel and to do everything I ask you to, making you more blissfully relaxed than you ever imagined possible.” I think her response would have been a nod, if she’d had enough body awareness left to move. As it was, she gave a shiver somewhere between a whole-body shrug and a gentle, deep breath.

Then my hands started to move. From her spine to her shoulders, and following around the line of her jaw. Then on her back again, my fingertips gently tracing their tiny footsteps down to her ass. I couldn’t believe my audacity as I let one hand grasp her buttocks through the smooth fabric of that skirt, but she gave no sign of protest. She just smiled, breathing so deeply as every touch compelled her to enjoy the sensations more and more. I was sure that without even being told to, her subconscious would have chosen to let her become deeper and more obedient the more pleasure my touch brought her.

So I went one stage further. I followed the line of her waist with my free hand, until I came to the point where I could simply unfasten her skirt. I kept my words to describing how comfortable and sleepy she was, like everything was happening in a dream. I used my hands to guide her movements, standing her up like a doll. The skirt dropped to the floor, and I could see Viola’s figure owed nothing to corsetry or other shortcuts; the curves were all her own. I started to unbutton her blouse from the bottom, and allowed myself a proud grin when I realised she was giving a tiny moan of pleasure, a single quick breath out, with each button I unfastened. Her eyes were still cast down behind closed lids, and I was confident I’d be able to get away with stripping her without even a glimmer of memory.

It was wrong, it was evil. I knew that, and I knew I was jeopardising a strong friendship for a quick thrill, but that just turned me on more. By the time the blouse and jacket were on the ground, I was more than happy to hold her against me with one hand around her waist, and unhook her bra with the other to let her hard nipples press against me through the fabric of my t shirt.

She looked just like she was asleep, even as I lowered her back to the couch and continued to fumble with her breasts. I was enthralled, I would never have expected such a well endowed young woman to have so small, pert nipples. I didn’t know if she’d be comfortable on the couch for so long – it was nearly an hour already – so moved her to the luxurious thick fur rug I kept in front of the fireplace in my lounge. I’d joked a long time ago that it was the first step in making my place ready to keep a dog; a comfortable place for him to curl up before the fire and sleep. I’d never had pets, though, and the rug was still virtually new even after three years.

Viola looked so happy just lying there, letting the thick fur become warm sand on the beach, or a hammock swinging in the tropics, or whatever she saw in her mind when I asked her to think of the most relaxing place possible. Maybe there’s something wrong with me, but I find nothing quite as seductive as a sleepy smile. I lowered myself to the ground and lay next to her, planting a kiss on those full lips. The smile returned a moment later, and she didn’t seem to be concerned, not thinking about my touch at all as long as I told her to just remember the peace, the euphoria. I slipped off her panties too, leaving her wearing only white ankle socks. Was I really going to do this? I couldn’t believe it, but I knew I’d already done enough to land me in jail, or beaten up by angry friends. There was nothing worse they could do to me now, so it seemed I might as well go all the way.

It was the way she looked at me that I couldn’t resist, seeming so peaceful and unconcerned with her eyes closed. So grateful. The dimples of her smile. One out-of-place lock of dark hair hanging across her face. The freckles that only highlighted the contours of her pale face.

I knelt beside her and ran one hand up the inside of her thigh. A happy gasp, almost a normal breath. She didn’t mind in the slightest, I told myself as the tiniest push prompted her to spread her legs wide. I dropped my pants, erection already throbbing. She couldn’t complain, surely, if she didn’t need to remember what had happened. It would just be quick, an experiment in curiosity to see if she would wake up. It’s not like I actually intended to rape my friend.

If she doesn’t know, it can’t hurt her, I told myself as I lifted her knees and knelt between them, pressing myself inside her. She was so hot, and her response was undeniably positive. She certainly wasn’t saying no; she barely even seemed to notice. A smile, a gentle deep breath. Her eyelids twitched, and I’m sure that behind them her eyes were rolling back in pleasure. It was incredible, even if I only allowed myself a few seconds of heaven. I’d never been so close to a sleeping woman without waking her before, and it was too long since I’d even had that. The closest I’d come to this was all those stories on my Kindle, where the molestation of someone who dreamed was so hot, it turned me on so much that when I thought about even the slightest possibility of doing some of those things for real…

My cock jumped at the thought, and I didn’t even have time to pull out. If she’d been awake, I would have been so embarrassed. But now, my only thought was how I could make sure she didn’t find out what I’d done.

“Let all your enjoyment turn into dreamy bliss,” I whispered, “And know that the better you feel, the less you will need to remember when you wake.” I talked to her, slowly and rhythmically, as I helped her back into her clothes. She’d feel so euphoric after the deep, deep, pure relaxation that she might not even notice anything out of the ordinary. I made sure to repeat that several times, though I was sure now I’d feel too guilty to ever try something so indecent again.

No matter how much it turned me on.

“How do you feel?” I asked, as Viola sat blinking on the couch.

“So good,” she sat there with a silly grin on her face, still not remembering what had happened. “I mean, I hoped it would feel so good, but I never thought it would be so…” her voice trailed off, and she turned to look at the clock.

“What did you make me do?” she asked, her voice so thin I couldn’t tell if she was scared or just curious. How much could she guess?

“I just…” and I didn’t know what to say.

“It’s been three hours. You did something more than just hypnotise me, and you made me forget it.” She could bring herself to look at me now, and those green eyes were suddenly stern, “You fucked me, didn’t you? I mean, I can’t remember a thing, I can’t believe how far you can control me, but you can’t stop me working it out.”

I looked down at my feet. I wanted to deny it, to tell her it was all okay, to beg forgiveness, to make her relax again and take away the clues. But I couldn’t even bring myself to move.

She grabbed my Kindle from the coffee table, and jabbed the button to bring up the index. “I read these stories, and I can see what you get out of them. I didn’t know if you really did that kind of stuff, or even if it’s really possible, but you… You’re just taking liberties here! You can do something so amazing, so powerful, and I can’t even remember it? I can’t believe you!” She strode forward, thrusting the book in my face, “If you get to enjoy yourself, don’t you think I deserve to have fun too? How dare you take my memories, that must be the most selfish thing ever!”

I rested my hand on her shoulder to get her a little way out of my face, and tried to make amends, “Just calm down. Relax, okay?” She nodded, and a surprised blink crossed her features.

“Relax,” I repeated in a stronger tone, and the words cut off in her throat. I could see her struggling to keep her eyes open, and I moved as if I was going to put my arm around her shoulders but changed to start walking my fingers down her back. “Just relax and let me take control. You said you want some good memories from me, so you know you won’t want to resist now. All that matters is feeling how powerless I can make you. I’ve got the power to give you whatever you want, and if you want to remember, you can, but that means you’ll be fully aware of how impossible it is to fight anything I want to do to you. The more you try to resist me, the more it will excite you, and that will only make it easier and easier to follow my instructions. That’s what you want to remember, isn’t it?”

She nodded, without me having to push at all, and half-slurred a “Yesss…” as her body started to relax despite every effort to remain standing.

“Now, you don’t even have the strength to stand, but my words still have the power to keep you upright. My words can hold you up until you are naked, because suddenly you are already finding that you want nothing more that to strip for me. This is going to be the best night you can possibly imagine.”

“Yes…”

And it was.