The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Viral

Part 1 — Lisa

There was a knock at the door

Lisa adjusted the traps to her simple house dress, it was too early in the day for her to get dressed on her day off. “Just a minute...” she said to the door.

She adjusted herself at the mirror beside the door. She was a beautiful woman in her early 40’s, strong brown hair which was still as curly and full as it had been in her teens. She wasn’t wearing any makeup today, so she knew she was going to dismiss anyone at the door even if she was interested in hearing what they had to say. People called her naturally pretty but she didn’t believe them. Looking through the peephole of the door she saw a man who was carrying a briefcase and was very plain in every way possible. He wore a pastel shirt with a tie which was loosely drawn up.

“Oh great…a salesman..” she whispered to herself then she opened the door just enough for the security chain to draw tight. “Hello, We’re not interested in anything, thank you.”

The man smiled at her, he had a very pleasant face, and then said “I have something very important to show you and you need to let me in so you can see it.”

Lisa’s first reaction was to just close the door, she had been a good person and at least dismissed him personally, but as her mouth opened up to repeat her disinterest she instead said “Okay” in a very plain voice and then freed the door from its security chain.

She was absolutely horrified at herself as she opened the door for the man. He stepped inside and said, “Thank you, Lisa” as he stood aside from the door. She looked at him, unsure how he knew her name and then realization dawned on her.

“You’re the guy from the end of the street” she said.

“That doesn’t matter. Lisa, you need to sit on the couch.” he said. His tone was polite, and not commanding…maybe just suggesting intently.

The couch was rather large and Lisa chose to place herself on the spot furthest from him, as the man had moved to place his briefcase on the table. He opened the case and withdrew a large wooden cigar box, a large butane lighter and a small silver and black dog collar. Onto the sides of the collar had been fashioned all manner of circuitry, leading back to two small glass domes which held a green liquid with a gel-like consistency.

Lisa started to get up, she didn’t know what was going on but she knew she wanted up. She started to stand, maybe to move to her bedroom and away from the man, but he said “Lisa, sit down and hold your hair up, please.” She did so, gathering her brown hair and pulling it upwards. The man moved over and wrapped the collar around her neck, buckling it into place.

“Now, please lay back, this will only take a second” the man said, as he watched her face with a curious intensity.

The injectors on the side of the collar device hummed and then a pair of needled struck downward into either side of Lisa’s neck. She yelped and then her teeth clamped together in a grimace of pain. She twisted her head back and forth trying to stretch away as the green gel inside the small domes was pumped slowly into her neck. She reached up for the device, but as she wiggled it to remove it the needles dug in deeper and caused even more pain.

“Stop….STOP it! Oh jesus Christ..it hurts…what the fuck is happening?” she pleaded.

Slowly, as the gel was pumped, her body began to feel weird. It felt more fluid, like she was melting. Although Lisa could not see it, her skin was changing. In a wave moving outward from the injection site, her skin became tauter, and began to lose its color until it turned into a very matte silver. As the skin color change moved over her body, it brought changes to her features. As it passed her lips, they began to darken and swell, eventually ballooning into huge plump pillows which were permanently colored a thick black matte. Lisa opened her mouth to scream in sudden pain as her two canine teeth were pushed out of her gums, to fall into her mouth. She had to spit them out as a pair of slender fangs pushed downward and replaced them.

Moving further up Lisa’s face, the transformation changed her eyes causing them to turn a solid black across their entire surface. After her eyes, the skin of her scalp tightened and silvered as it pushed out all of her hair, creating a cascade of brown curls which fell down and off the back of the couch. The rest of her body changed as well. Her already impressive breasts tightened and perked, filling with fluid to the point that a little green stain appeared where her nipples were trying to escape her dress. At the tips of each of her fingers, the nails were pushed forward and completely off her hand. Moving in behind her original nails were thick, matte black fingernails which extended out to almost two inches.

Lisa gave a shocked gasp, and her teeth clenched viciously. Her eyes bulged out with strain as the transformation passed over her pussy, leaving the outside with a coat of silver sheen. Her hips bucked against the couch as a spray of green gel erupted from her and slapped wetly against the coffee table. Further down her body, her toenails were replaced quickly with nails which matched the black finish of her fingernails.

As the transformation began to wane, Lisa panted in short gasps of recovery with her hairless head braced against the back of the couch. She had stopped clawing at the collar and her hands fell limply to her sides. The man walked up beside her and reached down, unbuckling the collar with ease and pulling it from her neck. He tossed the empty device back into the briefcase.

“What…what have you done to me? What’s wrong with my body?” Lisa asked, each word coming out as a pant.

The man moved over near her, and she noticed that he now had a thick gauge cigar in his hand. It didn’t smell like a typical cigar. It was more acrid at first but had a sweet, pleasant after scent. He leaned over near her head and ran his fingers down her cheek, not as if he were caring but with the movement of an inspector.

“I’ve changed you” he said softly “from a human being into something far more primal. You’re now a virus. Your DNA has been changed to something more representing what I find pleasant. Now you’re only biological calling is to reproduce, not in the way you used to, but like a virus. You’ll now have to inject your DNA into other organisms and it will destroy their DNA just as I have destroyed yours.”

“Why?” he asked, almost viciously. Her eye would have been filled with vitriol if they hadn’t been changes to disks of obsidian. “Why the hell would you do this?”

“For science” the man said, then smiled as if he were going to speak to her in another language. “and also I have been trying to transform women into the picture of gothic beauty…this silver skin and hair loss is an unexpected side effect, but it’s not unpleasant looking.”

“However, I can’t just turn you loose on the world” He mused, almost to himself. “If I turn you loose you could run rampant and we’d have thousands of silver skinned gothic sluts roaming the streets. You need to be under my control…which is why you’ll have to become a slave” He brought the cigar to her lips and pressed the wet tip into her mouth. Her jaw widened and the girth of the cigar fit neatly between her new fangs inside of her fat, puckered lips. He tightened his grip on her face and held the cigar in place.

Lisa responded quickly, bringing her hands up to grab his and pull him away, but her strength hadn’t returned from her transformation and every struggled pulled a little of the cigar smoke into her. At first only a few short puffs of smoke escaped her lips and nose, but over time her eyelids fell and her face took a slightly more pleasured look.

Slowly the end of the cigar began to burn bright for the span of a few seconds, as Lisa gave in and accepted the invasion of the smoke. She held it for several more seconds before twin jets of smoke exited her nose. She lay there, under his grip and under his power for long minutes, smoking deeply and exhaling all her free will. The fingers which had been clawing at his arm were now caressing his skin, the long nails running down the length of his arm sensually. Her solid black eyes changed slightly, as white rings appeared inside of them to create concentric spirals moving back around her eyes.

The man let go of the cigar, leaving it poised in her mouth, pointing straight into the air. Lisa didn’t move her head, she simply continued to smoke deeply. The man undressed himself and then sat on a nearby loveseat.

“What are you?” he asked her.

Lisa didn’t move for a second, but she reached up and removed the cigar from her mouth. She brought her gaze to him, looking at him with her ringed eyes. “I am your cigar slave” she said. It seemed as if some of her personality was still intact even with her transformation and domination.

“Good. I want to test out the success of your infection, and test the limits of your obedience. I was looking at pictures on your mantle, you have a sister. Does she live nearby?” Lisa moved a few steps closer to him, and slid the cigar back in between her fangs. Her black lips tightened around it and she drew in a very deep breath of smoke. Letting it out she said. “Yes, Master, she lives about a half hour away.”

“Call her, and tell her you’d like to have her over for lunch” he said.

“Yes, my master” she replied and then walked to her purse. She withdrew her phone and dialed, waiting patiently before saying “Hello, Sarah? I was wondering if we could push our Sunday lunch up to today?” He words were cool and cordial, even though they were slightly slurred by the new thickness of her lips and the pair of fangs which had thickened the silhouette of her jaw. “I know I sound funny... I saw my dentist this morning and he made me feel like a new person.” She said, smiling to herself. She finished the conversation and then turned to the man.

“It’s done, Master. She will be here in two hours.”

“Nicely done, slave, now you can pass the time by sucking your masters cock.”

“Your cigar slave obeys…” she purred, as she walked over to the coffee table and picked up a fresh cigar. She discarded the old one, which had become rather rough after initiating her enslavement. Slipping the fat cigar between her lips she brought it to life and then kneeled before the man. She took a deep breath inhale of her cigar and then slowly spread the smoke over his cock, running her tongue from the base to the tip. She inhaled on the cigar again and then wrapped her smoke filled lips around the head, pressing down and releasing the smoke as she engulfed his thick cock. She was obviously working hard to keep the cock centered between her two fangs, letting their smooth porcelain sides rub against the skin as she moved up and down. She spent the next hour working his cock, but he never came in her.

“That is something you’ll yearn for, something you’ll want, but won’t get until you earn it.” He whispered to her.

To be Continued…