The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Viral Shards: A Garden Anthology

The following collection of flashes (both long and short) came about as an attempt to tap into some of the creative energy that has always been so evident within the verdant lawns of the MC Garden. The intention was to encourage writers, (whether established or neophyte), by having them interpolate on a simple and relatively open theme. In that, I feel we succeeded beyond my wildest expectations.

Thanks must go to each of the authors. It is difficult to overstate just how much their efforts are appreciated. Special note should also be made of the various Gardeners who selflessly gave up their time editing and commenting on the various contributions. Finally, I’d like to express my gratitude to the Priestesses and Admins who kindly allowed me to take the Garden’s name in vain and, to the Mods for their stalwart service.

Please direct any comments to the authors themselves and I hope you’ll take the time to drop by the Garden if you’re passing, assuming these tasters have piqued your interest. We’d certainly love to have you…

* * *

Outbreak

by sara castle

Cloaked in shadows, the seated figure stared up into the flickering phosphorescent screens. Her mouth curled into a lascivious grin, while she idly stroked her pussy… which in turn purred delightedly, welcoming the attention.

“That’s right, Mandykitten,” she laughed, scratching her fingers down her pet’s spine and enjoying the sharp bite of its claws. “All the players are in place. Waiting, eager and ready.”

The soft jingle of pet’s bell signalled another burst of activity. Kitten gave the most decadent of stretches. Her tail wrapped itself possessively around Mistress’ waist as she snuggled closer, rubbing the back of her head against the dark woman’s body.

“Leaders,” she smiled wickedly. “And followers. Controllers and those destined to be controlled.”

Faces flashed across the screens, casting strange and pallid reflections. Images of men and women danced in the half-light, cavorting in increasingly lewd displays.

“And the most marvellous thing,” the woman grinned, tangling her fingers in pet’s soft fur, “is that none of them yet knows which way they will jump, when the time comes.”

Nonchalantly, she reached out and tapped the send key, activating the virus that would unleash her pawns.

“Let the games begin,” she sighed.