The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Mousetrap

by sara castle ()

She sat before the loom of fate, twisting the world to her own decadent wishes. The weaver stared up, avidly watching the great plan unfold. The first tiny pebbles had already begun to shift and the avalanche couldn’t be far behind.

Gently she worked her long fingers through kitten’s coat, scratching her nails down the delighted creature’s spine and into her base of her tail. Pet shivered, nuzzling hungrily into her Mistress. The purr thrummed through the woman’s slender frame, finding new harmonies and exquisite resonance.

The computer screen painted them in flickering hues, adding alien tones to the pair. Then, kitten stiffened and fell silent. Mistress’ fingers continued to scratch, but they were both on the alert now. Something had disturbed her faithful pet and she had a good idea who that ‘something’ might be.

“It seems,” she breathed, “we have a mouse problem.”

Mandykitten stretched, and her claws just grazed the seated woman’s skin. Then she leapt down, arching and shifting sinuously, face low to the ground.

“There’s my good girl,” Mistress smiled. “Go, catch it for me.”

Pet turned swiftly and headed towards the door. The dark woman was lost in thought. But, as kitten reached the threshold, Mistress came to a decision.

“You can play with whatever you find,” she began. “But I don’t want it harmed… blanks have their uses, Mandykitten, but not when Mistress desires answers.”

She smiled, wondering what roles the virus would choose for pet and the intruder. It was a fascinating question, but, essentially unknowable, at least until the two infectees met. In the end, only time would tell which of them was truly the huntress and which the prey.

* * *

Nodding her understanding, pet scampered from the control room, leaving her Mistress to monitor the plan’s progress.

Now, she was on the hunt… and her prize might be another playmate. Grinning widely, showing her sharp fangs, kitten ran on, letting her intuition guide her.

* * *

Jess couldn’t believe she’d made it this far. The mad bitch was supposed to be even more paranoid than she was monomaniacal and yet, here she was, in the holiest of holies. The server room…

She’d greased palms, picked locks, stolen codes and, even threatened one particularly trenchant security consultant’s manhood with a small guillotine, in order to get here. But it had all been worth it. Even the sordid business with the Sysop and the pomegranates…

Shivering at the memory, or perhaps the chill air. Jess tried to focus on what she had to do. Baroness Batshit upstairs was up to something. That much had been clear for some time and finding her missing sister, (and sometime partner), working as a lap-dancer was pretty much the final straw.

Louise’s new obsession with body paint and mechanical sex toys wasn’t the worst of it. The witch-bitch had left the poor woman with every scrap of her much vaulted intellect intact. Which was great, if you wanted to have Proust quoted at you, while she rode the sybian.

So, whatever was going on here had to be stopped. Call it justice if you like, but all Jess wanted was payback. She needed her pound of flesh… and one way or another she was going to get it.

Moving slowly, the catsuited woman slipped her arms free of its straps and laid her backpack gently on the floor. Next she unbuckled the flap and reached inside. Every action was delicate and carried out with exaggerated slowness. But then, she really wasn’t comfortable handling explosives and no matter how many times she was reassured, Jess couldn’t quite shake the feeling that the dull beige blocks would explode if handled too roughly.

The plan was simple. She was going to plant the charges on the server towers and then find Countess Crazy-fucker and threaten her with truly obscene amounts of violence until she put Louise back to normal.

Jess regarded the four tall, glass-covered pillars. Each one stretched up to the ceiling, a tower of crystal, chrome and blinking lights. She moved a little closer, unconsciously resting one palm against the smooth surface. It was surprisingly cool to the touch and her fingers seemed to tingle a little at the contact.

Lights pulsed. Shifting colour and rhythm to a pattern she couldn’t quite recognise. Jess watched and after only a moment her forehead was resting against the glass as well. Hot breath fogged the unblemished surface and again the rhythm seemed to change.

It was so hot in here, but the tower itself was blessedly cold. Jess shifted her position, pressing more of her body against the server. Very slowly she began to squirm in place, enjoying the smooth hardness against her suddenly tight nipples.

* * *

Mandykitten watched as the intruder tried to mould her body against the tower. Pulling herself erect, the catgirl stalked forward on her hindlegs, until she was standing directly behind the enthralled woman. Poor mouse, already trapped. Though, of course, she was still blissfully unaware of that fact.

Moving with calm assurance, kitten reached for the woman’s throat and carefully took hold of the zipper. She had to ease her away from the glass and that warranted a mewl of complaint. But the flickering lights still held her gaze and she offered no more resistance when pet pulled open her catsuit, baring the intruder from throat to navel.

Peeling her out of the tight lycra was a wonderful ordeal for kitten. The woman’s body was lithe and trim, but pleasingly curvy. It was also quite shockingly sensitive to her lightest touch. Pet spent a few long minutes simply stroking herself against the dazed woman, and was delighted to see how wet and receptive they both became as a result.

Kitten dragged the suit down to the intruder’s ankles, using the lycra as an impromptu hobble. Then she pressed herself into the woman’s back, crushing her against the glass once more. She leaned in and whispered into her prisoner’s ear.

“Little mouse,” she sighed, enjoying how the woman jerked in surprise.

The intruder tried to push away, but she was still woozy and kitten wasn’t about to make it easy for her. The shock of finding herself suddenly naked and, her resultant paralysis, was more than enough of a distraction for pet to drape a thick loop of cord over the woman’s head. Then, she pulled it tight, stilling the woman’s struggles almost before they had started.

* * *

For Jess, it was as though she had stepped into a nightmare. Although, it was a cruelly erotic nightmare, she had to admit. The glass was still beautifully cool against the heat of her body, even more so now it stroked against her bare skin.

Time had jumped, apparently at the same time this strange woman arrived. One moment she was preparing to set the explosives, (Jess tried not to think back to how good it had felt when she smeared her body against the cold smoothness) and the next she was pinned. Fur tickled her buttocks, and something long and serpentine coiled around her legs.

Jess trembled, but had to admit the sensation was not entirely unpleasant.

“I’m going to tie your wrist together now,” the woman explained as though this were the most normal thing in the world. “It’ll pull your shoulders back and present those gorgeous tits of yours for display and… attention. Now, be a dear and cross them behind your back for me…”

Without really thinking about it, Jess followed the simple instructions. Already the blinking lights were pulling her thoughts back down into that tender softness. It didn’t really matter, did it? If she did as she was told, then she’d be helpless. But that wasn’t such a bad thing. Not if it felt like this.

She shook her head, trying to understand these alien thoughts. There were more important things at stake here than her pleasure. Soft rope touched her wrist and she pulled her hand away. This wasn’t right. She had to fight.

Pushing with her free hand, Jess tried to put some distance between herself and the insidious effects of the server. The other woman hissed angrily, but wasn’t nearly heavy enough to keep Jess in place. But the catsuit made it almost impossible to move quickly and, as her captor danced away, she tugged hard on rope around Jess’ throat.

The young woman fell, just managing to get one hand under her. Almost instantly, her attacker pounced. Jess was still trying to rationalise the other woman’s strange appearance and put up almost no resistance as first one wrist and then the other was fastened tightly to her leash.

“Come on,” the catgirl suggested. “Silly mouse. Let’s go back and watch the pretties.”

Jess tried to resist, but it took only one sharp tug on the leash to persuade her that she had to behave. The noose was choking and, with her hands securely bound, she found herself quite literally at the other woman’s mercy.

The lights flickered and Jess did the only thing she could think of, she screwed her eyes tightly shut. For a moment there was silence and then, rough hands slipped over her shoulders and down onto the firm flesh of her tingling breasts.

Tiny claws just pricked the surface, making her gasp, and then those clever fingers were trapping and massaging her yearning tits in long, slow circles. Jess groaned and pressed back into the catgirl’s warm presence.

The tail swept up between her legs, teasing and tickling. But it was the woman’s hands that held Jess utterly under their power. Sharp, soft, rough, smooth… whatever she needed, whatever she most wanted… It was simultaneously glorious and terrible. She could feel every touch wearing away at her, and yet, she never wanted it to end.

“That’s right,” her captor encouraged, “give into the feelings. Let me take control of you, while you mash your slippery sex against the softly buzzing glass. Smearing your wetness over Mistress’ machine and letting me take possession of you in return.”

Jess whimpered and her eyes blinked open. She looked, just for a second, but that was long enough.

The catgirl’s reflection stared back at her, amber eyes filled with promise. Jess didn’t want to fight anymore, not as those merciless fingers continue to rub and caress. She could feel how close she was and only now did Jess realise that she had been looking for one thing.

Her hot lips pressed into the frozen glass, painting it with a veneer of spent juices. The other woman’s hands claimed her, owning her aching flesh and pushing her steadily closer. Jess’ mind searched desperately. But she wasn’t looking for an escape or some other way out. Now she wanted something else.

An excuse. A reason to give up and let herself be taken.

The controlling hands slid aside, gently urging her down and Jess found herself thrust up against the server once more. The glass was still cold, but now it was also sticky and wet. Without thought, she pressed her tits into that moistness, painting herself with it and using it to declare her submission.

Jess opened her eyes again and stared into the glass. In that moment, the young woman knew she’d found the very thing she’d sought…