The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Lake Geneva

by Lady K ()

Brigitte Helm luxuriated in the perfect weather as she strolled down the pathway by Lake Geneva. The temperature was a perfect 26 degrees Celsius with low humidity and just a hint of a breeze. Brigitte shed her light sweater so she could feel the sun on her arms.

The daily stroll was a perk that came from working in an office near the lake. A light lunch and a thirty minute jaunt helped keep the twenty-six year old accountant trim. The exercise also helped keep her from going stir crazy from staring at a computer screen all day.

Her combination mobile phone/PDA chirped about six minutes into her walk. Brigitte frowned as she pulled it out and glanced at the screen. She didn’t recognize the number but it was always possible that a friend was calling, so she answered.

There was no voice, only an odd buzzing noise. Brigitte started to bring the phone away from her ear.

A few seconds later, she noticed she was still listening. She came to the same realization twenty seconds later, only with less of a feeling of surprise. The buzzing continued but it was oddly compelling. Brigitte simply stood there, listening to the mobile buzz because she genuinely couldn’t think of anything else to do.

Brigitte’s eye was drawn to a woman coming down the path. She was about Brigitte’s height, 1.62 meters, had cropped blond hair and a lean, athletic body. Brigitte’s dark brown locks fell in a uni-length bob around her oval face.

The woman stalked toward Brigitte with feline grace. There was a predatory gleam in the woman’s eyes.

The buzzing coming from the mobile took on the shape of a word. This one word carried the weight of conviction and truth, of unshakable finality.

Her

Brigitte found herself to be smiling though she wasn’t sure why. Listening to the buzzing felt good, safe, right. She realized distantly that the woman was meant for her. What she was meant for was another matter. The woman stopped a few meters away, rested one hand on a saucily cocked hip and grinned at Brigitte.

The buzzing formed another word in Brigitte’s mind. It carried the same weight as the first word but it also brought other emotions. Arousal mixed with a touch a fear began to pulse through her. Brigitte felt her nipples tighten until they were plainly visible through her bra and the thin cotton of her dress. The fear made the arousal feel more exciting, a little dangerous.

Disrobe

Brigitte tried to get a hold of herself. This was bizarre. Normal people didn’t get calls on their mobile that was nothing but buzzing, buzzing that turned into words telling them what to do. Brigitte was an accountant, a respected member of her firm and there was no way she was going to ...

Obey

Brigitte’s pussy melted. Her nipples stiffened to the point where they felt like diamonds. Her breath came in gasps. Brigitte had nearly orgasmed just from that one word. That brush with climax—that near miss—had been more powerful that any orgasm she had ever felt.

The doubts began to melt like snow in springtime.

Her feet began moving, seemingly without her direction, toward a bench to her right. The woman was walked toward the same bench. Brigitte dropped her sweater on the bench, and then began to undo the buttons down the front of her dress with her right hand. She held the mobile to her ear with her left hand.

Once again, Brigitte struggled up through the buzzing fog. This was beyond insane, she thought. I can’t just strip here. There are people walking by. I’ll lose my job. If I stop now I can button my dress back up, throw the mobile away and just by another one after work.

By the end of this little speech to herself, Brigitte was shrugging off the dress. She paused only to switch hands so she could continue holding the mobile to her ear.

Panic tried to well up in Brigitte only to fade against a buzzing wall. I’ll get fired. I’ll get arrested. People are already starting to stare. Oh fuck, this woman’s stripping too. She’s ...

Perfect, flawless, yours.

Brigitte gave a little gasp that was echoed by the woman. Desire washed through her, pure and sweet, followed by a fresh layer of arousal. The woman seemed to glow before Brigitte. She was shedding her bra now. The woman’s breasts were small and firm on her thin frame; her tear-drop nipples looked to be painfully erect.

The woman stripped off her panties. Her pussy lay bare, whether from being shaved or waxed Brigitte didn’t know. What she did know was that was the woman’s pussy was puffy and wet with arousal.

It looked delicious.

Brigitte swatted ineffectually at the alien thought that a woman could look yummy. Then she noticed that she, too, was naked.

The two women walked toward one another, Brigitte’s halting steps countered by the blonde’s sure strides. Both were trembling as they stepped into each other’s arms.

Brigitte almost came when their nipples touched. It felt perfect for them to touch so intimately. They slid their thighs between the others legs and began to grind against one another. They stroked each other while the mobile buzzed in Brigitte’s ear.

The first kiss was a homecoming. It was sweet, pure and blissful.

“Not lesbian,” Brigitte managed to gasp when they broke for a breath.

“I wasn’t either,” the woman chuckled before their tongues began another duel.

A moment later, they managed to break again.

“Doesn’t matter,” Brigitte said.

“True,” said the woman.

“I’m Brigitte Helm.”

“I know,” the woman said. “I’m Helena Krafft.”

Abruptly, Brigitte was aware that the buzzing had stopped. With no further reason to hold the mobile, she let the gadget drop to the path. With two newly-free hands, the new lovers redoubled their exploration of their new girlfriend’s body.

* * *

Quite a crowd had gathered by the time the police arrived to break up Helena and Brigitte’s fun. Brigitte had time to tell her address to Helena.

“I’ll meet you there after we make bail,” Brigitte told her lover. The spoilsport police had thrown ugly gray blankets over them so she was unable to see her sweetie’s scrumptious body. They’d fix that quickly enough after Brigitte got her home, though.

“You’d better,” Helena said with a wink and sly grin.

Brigitte walked off to the police car, barefoot and contented. She didn’t even notice as her foot grazed the mobile phone lying on the path.