The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Withdraw

By Sleeping Beauty ()

Emma remembered that she still owed Tessa money for their lunch and movie date a few weeks ago. She put off paying it hoping it would be forgotten. Emma was avoiding her friend altogether, embarrassed by the debt and unsettled by how delicious Tessa made her feel when things became heated between them. This caught her off guard, for the young woman was sure she didn’t feel that way toward Tessa. Now Emma was convinced that Tessa would try to corner her, to pressure her into some sort of favor as payback for not returning her share of the money.

Another week almost over and the thought of Tessa forgetting about the whole thing soothed Emma’s mind. The hope grew that, with enough time, Tessa would let it go, and Emma could focus on enjoyable things. It was a hope, at least.

While still at school, Emma took the time to check her e-mail and found a note from Tessa in her in-box. She almost deleted it. It did not seem like the sort of e-mail Tessa would normally send, and Emma felt herself strangely drawn to open it.

Emmy,

The night draws near… I have been waiting… You have been hiding. Time to come out of the shadows now and play.

Cum, In the Dark, for a drink. Tonight. 7pm.

Tess

As she finished reading, Emma found herself purring as her hand slipped down over her jeans to her pussy. Her cheeks flushed as she blinked and found herself smiling. Their past play had come back to bite her in the ass. And what a sweet bite it was. Blushing more, she quickly closed her e-mail, got her things together, and headed straight for home.

As soon as she reached her apartment, Emma rushed to her bedroom. Her need was strong and unyielding. Nearly ripping off her jeans and panties, she made her way to the bed. She began plunging her fingers inside of her now damp pussy. A thumb rubbing her engorged clit as a finger, and then two found their way into her. She rocked her hips to the rhythm her stroking fingers made. Moans turned into screams while a lyrical orgasm approached, her body shook with anticipation.

As she continued playing with her clit, Emma mindlessly moaned and purred. Her dripping pussy pulsed and ached for Tessa. No thought, no regret, just pleasure and need. How Emma loved the feeling! She recalled now how Tessa could turn her into a puddle. The thoughts that swirled in her mind beckoned her. Flashes of their previous playtime came to her as Emma’s fingers kept up their assault. Her mind flashed with visions of whips and rope, of being taken, and obeying… it was all rippled through Emma as her fingers kept their assault going.

Her body shuddered as small climaxes helped Emma ride the waves of her lust. Many orgasms rolled over her as she continued to play. Tightening and relaxing repeatedly, Emma finally fell in a heap on her bed. The smell of sex filled in the air as she struggled to catch her breath. The musky scent sent more shivers over her. Her hands, finally fell away from her, leaving the past faintly behind. The thoughts it sparked still very present.

As Emma rose from her reverie, she showered, playing a bit more before rinsing and drying off. She found the dress that she wore when she went out with Tessa that faithful first night and shimmied into it. It still fit! Emma smiled, seeing she looking just as sexy as the first time she wore it. She was now ready to meet Tessa and face the music, such sweet wonderful music.

Emma slinked into the bar right at seven o’clock. Scanning the room for Tessa, her blue eyes spotted her friend in the back corner booth. Her feet seemed to have wings as she glided over. She hugged Tessa and sat across from her. Before either could speak, Emma felt silk covered toes running up her thigh.

A low moan escaped Emma as Tessa pressed her foot along Emma’s leg, forcing her thighs apart to reveal a moist and puffy cunt. Toes ran up to her mound and began caressing it, rekindling the fire that had not yet died. The absence of Emma’s panties made it easy for both to enjoy this moment. Emma sank into the booth, as Tessa continued her caressing. Emma’s fingers dug into the table as she quivered under Tessa’s skillful touch. Then one of Emma’s hands dove under the table to grasp the foot and remove its stocking, letting the garment fall to the floor. Her other hand moved to stroke her still-covered breast in hopes of easing the need she felt.

“Quiet… Relax and enjoy as I explain why you are here.” Tessa almost hissed as she smiled, then returned to stroking Emma with her toes.

With each pass of Tessa’s foot, Emma’s hips rose and fell. Her eyes kept focusing on Tessa and those wonderful lips. The words they formed were so sensual and alluring in their commanding tone. The husky softness of Tessa’s voice drew Emma in even closer. Her eyes started to glaze over as she stared back across the table, as her body submitted to Tessa’s will.

Emma nodded and moaned softly. The ache returned to her pussy. Her hands were desperate to touch and caress, but she knew she was forbidden, somehow understanding she shouldn’t. Instead, her palms landed on top of the table on either side of the place setting. Emma pushed into the foot that teased her so wickedly, her fingers contracting as the heat and pleasure grew stronger.

“You have been avoiding me lately my dear… don’t think I have not noticed,” Tessa continued while gently kneading Emma’s wet pussy under the table. “That’s a naughty thing to do. And for that, you shall not orgasm ‘til I say.” She paused, adding a little pressure.

Emma purred and melted more at Tessa’s strokes. Her heat was intensifying, and her desire for Tessa to fuck her was screaming in her head. The passion was all she could focus on, and the words echoed inside her along with the steady pulsing of her mound.

“One could think you don’t love me, but I know this is not so…for your pussy clearly loves me.” Tessa rubbed even harder and ran her toes against the slickness of Emma. “Because it does, you will do as I command. The money you owe me will be paid and will be done without protest or objection. Is this clear?”

Emma softly whimpered, waiting happily for further instructions as she rode Tessa’s toes. Her head nodded eagerly in agreement, as the pleasure came in her.

“Now then my pet, you will, after leaving here, go to the bank and take out all your money. This will include what was owed to me. I will know if you do or not… I always am watching you…never forget that my sweet.” Tessa stroked Emma’s mound ferociously, sticking a toe inside her as she opened like a flower.

Emma shimmied slightly, embracing Tessa’s insertion. It had been a while since they played but she never could forget any of it or how she was meant to be if they so chose to do it again. Emma had never agreed to play again, but now her body was making that decision for her. Her body reacted while her mind took in every syllable as Tessa finished: “But for now, enjoy yourself darling, have a drink with me, and then go take the money out of your account and come visit me afterwards.”

Emma gently purred her agreement, remaining with Tessa for that drink that had been offered. Once her Mistress was through having her fun, Emma regained her composure. Waiting until Tessa had left the bar, Emma then went to the bathroom to freshen up before leaving. She then exited quickly and headed straight for the nearest bank to withdraw the money with interest.

Emma made her way to Tessa’s house, where the payment was placed in a “special account,” and only then did she have her orgasm and Tessa. In Tessa’s loving arms, she shook with pleasure as waves hit her repeatedly, a reward for being so prompt with her payment.

Tessa grinned as she watched her beloved pet reap the rewards of obedience and proper behavior. Tessa was rewarded as well, as she felt her body begin her decent. Her body echoed Emma’s matching orgasm after orgasm.

Both were unaware. Unaware they both played their part. That events would follow that neither could imagine nor wish to. Those roles were now set for the rest of their lives. That after tonight, they would never be seen again or know each other again.