The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I Am Just A Working Stiff…

by FZY0001 ()

That’s how I see myself.

Work started out okay. One woman was off today, Steph… something or other. At the end of the day, when my normal shift finished, I overheard some of the guys talking about something that was supposed to be happening up at the lake. I was intrigued enough to swing by and see if anything was still going on.

Of course, there wasn’t.

While I was still there, I figured I might as well have some fun exploring/geocaching, so I pulled out my laptop and GPS unit. After a quick connection to my cell and a slow dial-up, I entered the website: www.geocaching.com . The Game, where you are the search engine.

You enter your GPS coordinates and go looking for hidden treasures. Well ‘treasures’ may be too strong a word. Things are hidden in innocuous places, and you go and find them. Could be nothing more than a great view or, just maybe, a lost piece of history.

So then, I turned on the GPS unit. Now, the race would begin. Would the site download before the GPS found itself on my car hood?

I sat on the hood of my car and waited patiently. Surprisingly, they both finished at the same time.

I worked my way to the search area before entering the coordinates. The website showed me there were a couple of locations within a mile of me. Smiling, I entered both sets of coordinates, shut my laptop down, dug out my geocache /laptop bag, put away the extraneous equipment, and, finally, strapped everything else on to my back.

I headed for the more interesting one, called “down and dirty”.

As I followed the walking trail, I kept my eyes firmly on the GPS and let it guide me towards the cache. Suddenly, I felt my foot kick against something along the trail.

“What the hell, a cellphone?” I asked myself

I looked around to see if anyone was looking for it. Nobody. I stooped over and picked it up. Then, I looked around again. Shrugging, I opened the slim device, wondering if I could identify the last caller.

But the screen was dead. Unsure what else to do, I put the cellphone into my backpack and continued on.

Quickly, I walked to the cache. It seemed that I was the first to find it and that small victory was enough to put a half-smile on my face.

After claiming the prize, filling out the logbook, and leaving a travelbug behind, I climbed up and out of the hole.

I hurried to the other cache. Success yet again! Grinning like a maniac, I filled out the logbook, did the swap, and rehid the booty.

I was feeling pretty pleased with myself as I passed through the park on my way back to the car. I saw a few men looking around for something, but didn’t give them a second thought. I continued on to the parking lot. Once there, I noticed a big, black Limo.

“Damn isn’t that pretty,” I said wistfully to myself.

Turning my back on the Limo, I got to my car and set everything up again.

That was when I remembered the cell phone. Looking it over, I realised it was made by the same company as mine. Digging around in the car, it took only moments to find my charger and get the abandoned cellphone plugged in.

Within seconds, it started to power up. I crawled back out of the car and started entering my details into the website. Once that simple task was completed, I’d be able to claim the prize and adulation I deserved.

Footsteps crunched in the gravel behind me and, as I began to turn, I felt something thud into the back of the head. The next instant I was falling down a deep tunnel

* * *

A sound… someone talking… woke me…

I groaned. My head was still thick from the heavy blow and it was an effort not to throw up.

“Hey somebody have an aspirin?” I mumble aloud.

“Silence!”

Then, they hit me.

“What the fuck was that for?”

They hit me again! Hey! I was in the military, way back in my younger and dumber days. That was then; this is now. I shut up.

I realized I still couldn’t see anything and now my eyes were open. Then, I felt air flow over my nether regions.

“Where are my damn clothes?!”

That outburst earned me another vicious blow.

“Charles! That will do, unless I ask you to do more.” A woman’s voice called out. ”You want to be cooperative, don’t you, pet?”

“Lady, I will do whatever it takes to get out of here alive. Ma’am.”

I heard something whistle thru the air, followed by the biggest stinging sensation I ever felt. To say I yelped would be an understatement. I screamed bloody murder. A reaction that resulted in me being hit, yet again.

“Please, Lady, I don’t know what the hell I’m doing wrong, but PLEASE stop hitting me!” I begged. Hell, I pleaded.

Her voice was unexpectedly soft, ”Say, ‘Mistress, please stop.’”

“Mistress, please stop?” I obeyed immediately.

“Good, pet. Now, tell me, what you were doing in the park with that cellphone?”

So I told her the whole story; why I was there and how I came to have the phone.

She, in turn, asked questions about geocaching, my job, and my life in general.

“Ok, my pet, I believe you. However, we must be sure, and I can always use a new pet.”

I felt someone stick a needle into my butt and, the next second, headphones were being forced onto my head. The darkness was filled with colored lights and the only sound was a voice…

This time of year is such a magical time, isn’t it? You can just picture it in your mind’s eye, the way that the clouds cover the sky at night, capturing the light from the people down on the ground, giving the whole world a magical, soft, pleasant glow.

You can stand out there, bundled up all nice and warm, and just watch the snow falling. You can picture that snowfall in your mind’s eye. Your real eyes can look at whatever they want, because the mental image is so pretty that you don’t even need to think about what’s in front of you.

You can just concentrate on the picture in your mind’s eye. Your eyes might even close, at some point, but that’s alright. You have permission to close them whenever you want.

The snow is so light, so soft and fluffy, that you would almost expect each flake to just float there in the air. But even the lightest flakes of snow drift down. They each take a different path, and sometimes it takes some snowflakes longer to drift down than others, because each snowflake is different, just like you’re different from anyone else. But every single snowflake eventually drifts down.

Every snowflake falls…

What happened after that, I’m not sure.

After they untied me, I was introduced to the people there. I even shook hands with Charles.

Now, I know I am straight, but he was a very fine piece of human flesh. Obviously, he was weightlifter.

They said it was a case of mistaken identity. It seemed Mistress Bethany worked for one of those self help leagues. I think it was M.A.D.L .or L.L.F; The Mermaid Anti-Defamation League or the Lesbian Liberation Front, I don’t remember which it was.

Then, I was led out to her Limo. It was a very nice ride. They dropped me off at the park, and let me keep the phone.

Since she was so nice, I haven’t given the number to anyone… Wow, what a coincidence. Excuse me one moment.

“Hello? Yes, Mistress… Yes, Mistress… no, Mistress, they are very beautiful… Yes, Mistress.”

It’s for you. Don’t worry about the buzzing sound. It will be made clear for you shortly. We working stiffs have to serve together…..