The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Conspirator

By Halcya ()

Conspirator

Marian Fleming unlocked the three doors to allow entry into her livelihood: the pharmacy at the Save-A-Buck. She sighed and wondered if pharmacy school had been a mistake. Respect was almost non-existent, and she certainly wasn’t getting the pay she expected.

Her computer was already on. She noticed a small, pulsing icon in the lower right corner of her screen. It looked familiar, somehow, but not what she was used to seeing when email arrived. She stared harder. It pulsed again. Faded. Pulsed. Faded. Pulsed.

It was as if she could feel the pulse behind her eyes, pressing, pulling, like taffy, twisting... it was really quite beautiful. It felt amazing. Her eyes widened slowly in recognition as her nipples hardened. It was...

The world changed.

There was no TV. There was no pizza. No network news. There was only the task before her.

She remembered.

Weeks and months of adding nanotech to the reagents in the form of atom-sized dust was about to come to fruition.

Marian came.

Then she turned on the ultraviolet light designed to activate the nanotech organisms that would enslave her clients, as she herself had been enslaved.

She came again, and forgot.

She did it for Mistress. It was all for Mistress, and all her new associates would further the goal, and give themselves without reservation.

It was inevitable, and it was unstoppable.

Marian came again... and again... and again...