The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: This story contains sexual situations. If you are offended don’t read any further.

Note: This is being written primarily for the Mind Control Archive. You are welcome to post it to any site that doesn’t charge. I ask two things though. Have enough respect for me that you acknowledge me in the posting. And send me an e-mail telling me where it is.

Thank-you.

And as always all comments are welcomed at

A Virtual Dungeon

Part III

Cassandra’s hung limply in her chains. She had long ago lost track of how long she had been in the dungeon. In fact, she had a hard time of remembering everything she had been made to do. A solid month of either hanging in the display case, or being used had taken a toll on her. Cassandra was quite sure she wouldn’t being stay so long again.

She looked up when she noticed people approaching her case. The man was average height, with long dark hair falling over a black cloak. When he looked up she say a long, cruel face highlighted by menacing eyes of emerald green. Cassandra saw that he had brought someone with him. Or more correctly, something. The woman on the end of his leash stood about five two with short blonde hair and a cheerful, round face. Cassandra saw that her breast were a little on the small side, but seemed proportional to the rest of her. The woman’s only clothing, besides the collar, was a pair of hip-high leather boots. The boots looked to have five inch heels. Finally, though Cassandra couldn’t see behind her, she guessed that the woman’s arms were bound behind her, given how she pushed her breast forward.

The man looked Cassandra over, then turned and said something to his pet. She examined Cassandra as well then, with a slow smile, said something back. The man nodded and pressed the button. Cassandra closed her eyes and prepared for her next adventure.

When she opened them again she saw that she was seated at a large ornate desk, set in a private library. She was dressed in a casual suit, with a business paper in front of her. Knowing that things would happen on their own she turned her attention to the paper and began reading.

“Hey, Lori,” called a voice.

Looking up Cassandra saw a woman, barely more than a girl really, come into the library. She wore a conservative tennis outfit, complete with sweatband and tennis racquet. “Hello, Jennifer,” she responded.

“Wait a minute,” she said. “Those names.”

‘Jennifer’ perched on a corner of the desk. “Yep. Me and you are ‘The Blonde Duo’. Neat isn’t it?”

Cassandra/Lorelei looked at her. “You were the one on the end of the leash.”

“Sure was,” Jennifer nodded. “Took Master C. awhile to find the perfect partner for me.”

“You know him?”

“Not in person. He was one of the first to take me when I came to the dungeon. I had so much fun with him that I look for him anytime I’m logged on.”

“Really . . .”

Jennifer interrupted, “Uh oh, TB, looks like trouble.”

Cassandra/Lorelei looked out the window to what her junior partner was pointing at. Sure enough she saw the Thunder Signal. Standing up quickly she replied, “Quickly, Lightning, to the Boltmobile.”

They used the library entrance to the Storm Lair and changed into the costumes. Lorelei’s, or Thunder Bolts, was a white leotard with a bright red patch saying TB over her breasts. A red cape and red, thigh high boots completed her outfit. For Jennifer, or Lightning, it was a dark blue leotard with a small yellow lightning bolt embroidered over the left breast. She didn’t have a cape, but her yellow boots were identical to Thunderbolts.

They both jumped into the Boltmobile and Thunder Bolt raced it out of the cave. Lightning activated the com-screen and both looked on as they mayor’s picture appeared. “What’s up, Mayor Trencher?", Lightning asked cheerfully.

The older man at the other end shook his head in concern. “It’s Dr. Weather, Lightning. He’s taken over Acme Labs. Most of the staff got out, but several senior researchers are still in there.”

“What are they working on that would have drawn Dr. Weather’s attention?", Thunder Bolt questioned.

“They have been examining Dr. Weathers own weather machine, trying to come up with a way to use it peacefully. That must be what he’s after.”

“Don’t worry, Mayor, We’ll stop him,” Lightning assured him before cutting the connection. When she saw Thunder Bolt’s grin she ask, “What’s so funny? The story line?”

Thunder Bolt shook her head. “No. It’s just what you would expect in a ‘Thunder Bolt and Lightning’ episode. I was just thinking about when we ran to the car.”

“What about it?”

“Lightning, we are both wearing thigh high, leather boots, with at least a three inch heel. Can you imagine really running in these thing.”

Lightning leaned back with a happy sigh. “Ah the miracles of VR.”

They were soon at Acme Labs. “So how do we get in without getting caught?” Thunder Bolt asked.

Lightning shook her head. “Don’t you ever watch the show?”

“The roof,” they said in unison.

Using their grappling hooks and lines they scaled the side of the building and began looking for the rooftop entrance. Lightning spotted the access hatch and knelt beside it. Taking an item from her belt she bypassed the alarm while Thunder Bolt defeated the lock. Once inside they crept quietly forward.

Approaching the proper door Thunder Bolt whispered, “The weather lab is in there. Ready?”

Lightning, with her lightning darts at the ready nodded. They rushed through, only to find the room empty.

“Where is he?", demanded Thunder Bolt.

“I don’t know TB, but his weather machine is right over there. Think it would put a crimp in his plans is we made it slightly less functional?”

Thunder Bolt nodded. Together they approached the machine. Something wasn’t right, but Thunder Bolt couldn’t put her finger on what it was. Not until Lightning opened the first panel and the gas came out. In moments, both passed out.

When she came to, Thunder Bolt find herself hanging by her wrists. From the pain in her arms and shoulders, she had been hanging there for some time. A groan at her feet drew her attention. She gasped.

Lightning lay at her feet, severely bound. First her hands were tied palm to palm. Then a second rope circled her elbows, holding them together. Then she had been curled into a hog-tie, but not an ordinary one. Her ankles weren’t tired to her wrist, they were tired on either side of her elbows, with her knees secured to her wrist. As a final touch, her long hair had been braided and the braid tied to her elbows, pulling her head back. Her pain filled sound told Thunder Bolt exactly how difficult the position was.

“They’re awake boss,” a strange voice behind her called.

“Good. Bring the girl here,” a second voice responded.

A thug came around Thunder Bolt and picked Lightning up by her bound arms and legs. She cried into but the thug wasn’t concerned. Thunder Bolt couldn’t see what was happening but she did her cloth rip and she could just make out Lightning’s mumble protests.

“Now for her,” said the voice.

The thug came up behind her and released her wrists. Her arms were in agony, and mostly useless, but her legs were fine. As soon as her weight was off her wrist she spun around, catching the thug with a high kick. He dropped, but she got no further.

Dr. Weather, or Master C. as Jennifer called him, had a blade to Lightning’s neck. Lightning herself was bound to a chair. Her leotard had been ripped, exposing her breast and groin. Straps held her across her forehead, above her breasts, below her breasts, and around her waist. Her legs were bound to the chair separately at the thigh, shin, and ankle.

“Really now, my dear woman, just how far do you intend to get?”

“Far enough,” she responded gamely.

“I don’t think so. Not while I have your young friend. Now, since you seem to have incapacitated Brutus there, you can just walk over here yourself.”

Reluctantly she complied.

“You can just stop there,” Dr. Weather commented when she was just out of range of him. “Wouldn’t want you to be forced to try anything stupid now. Curtis, why don’t you strip her for me.”

A second thug approached with an evil leer on his face. He grab her leotard above each breasts and stared into her eyes. She held her ground, refusing to give him the satisfaction of flinching. Then he ripped the leotard from her.

After her hands were untied she forced onto a table. The table seemed to be built for her. A narrow section supported her head and body, while to sections that formed a ‘Y’ held her legs. The thug quickly secured her to the table. Like Lightning she was held above and below her breasts, across her waist, with straps hold her legs at the thigh, shin, and ankle.

“All this for your weather machine?", she asked curtly.

“No, my dear woman. For you.” He glanced at Lightning. “Well, for you and your young charge.” She was confused, until she felt a metal cap being secured to her head. “Mind control again?", she remarked sadly. “What makes you tink this will work any better than last time.”

He gave her an evil smile. “Because I know what went wrong last time. You have an unusually strong will. You have to be prepared for the process.”

“And how are you going to ‘prepare’ me?”

Brutus, conscious again, wheeled over an apparatus. Because of her restricted view Thunder Bolt couldn’t tell what it was. Not until she felt two cylinders lodge in her groin.

“What is that!", she cried.

Dr. Weather came over to peer down into her face. “I deduced that repeated orgasms will weaken your will, and allow the Mind Shaper to do its job. One way to do that was to get ten or twenty guys and let them at you. But, it would have been a lot harder to do that quietly, not to mention the mess there would have been. So, I built a couple of fuck machines.”

“A couple?” Her eyes darted to Lightning.

With a wicked leer he pushed a button on his lightning rod/cane. Lightning ‘s eyes shot open and she cried out. She strained against her bonds uselessly.

“You are an evil man,” Thunder Bolt observed darkly.

“Thank you,” he replied. “Your turn.”

Thunder Bolt tensed as he pushed another button. She grimaced as she felt the vaginal dildo move into her. As it reached it’s maximum extension and began to retract the anal dildo started forward. She did her best to ignore the twin intruders, but the dildos varied in speed constantly. She felt he body begin to betray her. Her breath quickened, her nipples hardened, the dildos began to move easier as her juices began flowing. Then she heard Lightning cry out as she climaxed.

“You will join her soon,” Dr. Weather said serenely.

Thunder Bolt wanted to call him a liar, but she felt her orgasm approaching. Then she crossed over. She cried out as waves of pleasure washed over her. She started to come down, but the dildos kept moving.

“Hey, Doc,” one of the thugs called, “do ya mind?”

Looking up he replied, “Not at all. In fact you can each have one.”

She wondered what they were talking about until Brutus came over. Looking like a kid let loss in a candy store he began to stroke and fondle her. He ran his hands up and down her taunt legs. He grinned as he brought a hand to her crotch and massaged her clip. He pressed it down onto the moving dildo. She climaxed again. She thought she heard Lightning cry out as well. She soon realized that she was fighting a losing battle. With each climax it became a little harder to think. With each climax she felt herself slipping farther and farther.

“I think you’re ready now,” Dr. Weather commented.’

She felt something stirring in her brain, but she was too tired to tell what it was. When the portion of the table supporting her head dropped away, causing her head to fall back, she found Dr. Weather’s dick in her face. With a lazy smile she opened her mouth and began to suck. He moved slowly at first, working just the head back and forth. He began to speed up, forcing more into her throat. She felt yet another orgasm building. She began to suck harder. Just as she climaxed again she felt him cum down her throat.

Suddenly the scene before he grayed. A stilted, official voice spoke. “You have reached the maximum one day use of VR. You are being logged off.”

She opened her eyes, back in her own apartment. While she felt no physical exhaustion from her time, her mind felt sluggish. Just then the micro-heater went off, announcing that her food was ready. She sat up and went to get the food. She thought, “I’ll just eat that then sleep the rest of tomorrow. Or I may just log on again.”