The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Virus

No one knew where it came from, but a new virus was sweeping humanity. All over the globe, women were growing curvier, and then… they changed. Their minds lost interest in things that weren’t sex. Women started holing up in their homes and apartments, trying to avoid the sickness that would change them into nymphomaniac bimbos.

A knock sounded from Nicole’s apartment door. She had been home for a few days, avoiding contact with people she knew that might carry the virus. The only one she trusted was outside her door now- her best friend Ryan. They had been friends since college, and now lived relatively close to each other. She knew him enough to know he wouldn’t try to purposefully infect her. The blonde woman opened the door, quickly letting Ryan in. She was dressed in a tank and short athletic shorts, trying to fight the July heat.

“Hi, Ryan,” she said, hugging him.

“Hey Nicole, how are you feeling? Are you okay?” That was just like him, worrying about her more than anything else.

“I’m doing fine, all things considered. I think I’m uninfected still,” she lied. Already her bra and shorts were feeling tight, and Ryan was looking more attractive than before. She had feelings for him back when they first started hanging out, but those went away as time progressed. That they were returning now was…worrying. They were a mix of caring—like she always felt towards him—and a slowly growing desire to get his dick in her somewhere.

“That’s good,” he smiled. “So, you just wanted a friend to hang out with? Keeping away the loneliness?”

“Yeah. I don’t want to go outside… I’m afraid I’d turn into a bimbo on the street and start parading myself around for any guy who wanted some.”

“Well, I brought some things from my place. Some food, and other stuff. Should keep us going for a few days.”

“Good. Now let’s watch a movie or something, I don’t want to think about what’s going on out in the real world.” They passed the time, munching on food when they got hungry, laying on the couch for hours. Between films, Nicole got up to go to the bathroom- mostly to check on her body. It was getting increasingly harder to ignore the growing tightness in her clothes. Nicole closed the door to the bathroom after she entered.

Inside the bathroom, Nicole took stock of her appearance. Her face looked the same—although were her lips a little fuller? Scanning herself down, it was obvious Nicole’s breasts were too big for her C cup bra, the mounting flesh mushrooming over the cups. Looking further down still, her shorts were getting stretched by her hips. They were probably an inch wider now. Nicole turned sideways and saw how it wasn’t just her hips stretching her shorts- her butt was too. Nicole had always been proud of her butt, it stayed in decent shape even when she forgot to go to the gym for a while. Now, her ass projected behind her, a plump bubble butt.

Nicole inhaled deeply and tried not to cry as she imagined a new future for herself, not the one she wanted at all, but one full of sucking and fucking and obeying. She had a thought of how she could maybe make that future not so bad, but she would have to think about it. She walked back out to the living room as Ryan was putting the next movie in. She plopped down on the couch, trying her best to not think about how she now had more padding. She zoned out as the movie played; Nicole was having a more difficult time focusing. She found herself staring at the cute main character more times than she liked, and mentally scolded herself for it.

“I think I’m gonna, like, call it a night,” Nicole said as the movie finished. “Will you be okay out here?” He nodded. She stood, feeling her clothes struggle to contain her. “Alright, like, good night Ryan. See you in the morning.”

Walking to her bedroom, Nicole was acutely aware of her expanded butt jiggling behind her. Closing the door, she started to pull her clothes off. “Oh no,” she whispered. Her boobs were obviously overflowing her bra, and as Nicole tried to undo the clasp, she found it too difficult. She pushed her thumbs in between the band and her skin and tried to push her bra down, her tits bouncing as they were freed. Nicole’s jaw dropped as she saw them unobstructed- her breasts were now at least DD cups- maybe bigger. The grapefruit sized boobs hung on her chest, surprisingly perky, capped with pert nipples. Nicole braced herself for looking at her lower half. Shimmying out of her shorts, Nicole was surprised her underwear was still in one piece. Her hips and butt flared out dramatically, her wide hips supporting what looked like two soccer balls on her backside. Looking down, she saw her thighs were thicker as well, completing her plumped up lower half.

Resigned to her fate, Nicole collapsed on her bed and quickly fell asleep. The next morning, she wouldn’t be prepared for the body she possessed. As she slept, the virus kept working on her, plumping up her body to bigger, curvier sizes. Her breasts steadily grew, approaching the size of her head, and her butt ballooned with her hips and thighs. As the curves came in, the more insidious part of the virus began in earnest, and her vocabulary was changing even as her desires shifted from career to cum sponge.

Nicole had vivid dreams of flesh that night. She had a long line of lovers, each using her in different ways. The first one face fucked her, driving his meaty cock between her plump, sensitive lips. She was cumming like a slut as the thick manhood pumped her mouth. Nicole squealed as she felt hot cum shoot into her mouth, which she gladly swallowed all of. The next one pushed himself in between her huge tits, penetrating her cleavage. She pressed her boobs around that cock, milking his and her pleasure. When it erupted in her cleavage and coated her in sticky jizz, Nicole smiled widely. The next two double-teamed her, one pushing into her wet sex, the other into her mouth. The bimbo was in heaven as she was bounced between the two penises. Nicole let them control the pace; she couldn’t even if she wanted to- the stimulation of her body was overriding her ability to control her muscles. The two dream-lovers finished simultaneously, pumping Nicole full of cum from both ends. When they left, she laid on her bed, exhausted, but euphoric.

When she woke, Nicole’s head was filled with a fuzzy fog. She was happy, but something felt… wrong. Like she should be worried about something. It was hard to think through the cloud in her head. Nicole rolled onto her back, still in bed, and pushed the sheets off her. She smiled as her hands explored her plumped-up body, discovering the tits that reached down to her belly button, the wide hips, the bodacious bubble butt. Nicole started absentmindedly pleasuring herself, not even thinking there was something else she should be doing. Her body felt so good, she couldn’t help but masturbate, pushing increasing numbers of fingers into her slick pussy. Her free hand groped a huge breast, eventually finding its way to a plump nipple. Nicole’s moans sounded louder and louder with every passing moment. By the time she was wondering if she could fit her entire hand up her sex, explosions went off in her brain. As sparks flew in her mind, Nicole was further cemented into her new bimbo life.

In the post-orgasm haze, Nicole had a temporary moment of clarity. She remembered she hadn’t always been a big-titted sex fiend… but she knew she couldn’t fight the virus, not this far into the transformation. She suddenly remembered that Ryan was over to keep her company while she avoided going outside in the hopes of not catching the virus. Those efforts had been futile but… she could still reward him for his kindness. If I have to be a bimbo, I want a man who will treat me right…

Nicole rose out of bed, her thinking power for the day expended. Stumbling through the door, she saw Ryan was just waking up on the couch. “Nicole! Oh my god! I thought-“ Nicole clumsily placed her finger over his mouth.

“Shhhh,” she said, grinning. “I’m, like, becoming a bimbo,” she giggled. “Make me, like, your bimbo.” She started pulling his clothes off, but he tried fighting her hands. “It’s too late, Ryan, I can’t fight the virus now.” She giggled and began grinding against his crotch. Bringing his hands to her huge tits, Nicole giggled again. “Don’t I, like, feel good?”

Yes, he thought. God, I want to be inside her so bad. Nicole began pulling his pajamas down and he didn’t resist this time. Holding his erect cock in her hand, she lowered herself on it, shuddering with the sensation. As he entered her, the last of the old Nicole was washed away- all that was left was a bubbly bimbo. Nicole’s memories faded, and all she ever remembered wanting was the feeling of a cock inside her. Her hips bounced up and down on him, and Ryan groped her huge boobs, squeezing, pinching, massaging. The bimbo above him smiled dreamily.

Through her moans, Nicole spoke. “Yes, master, please play with my titties,” she said. “I’m your toy.” She worked his cock with skill she didn’t have a day ago. Ryan, now accepting his position as Nicole’s master, began to command her.

“Get up and bend over the couch, Nic- bimbo.” She happily obeyed, rising off him and bending over the arm of the couch. Ryan steadied himself behind her before thrusting himself inside her waiting slit. As he pushed himself into her again and again, Nicole’s face melted into an expression of bliss- this was all she wanted now, for her master to fuck her roughly and fill her with his cum. As Ryan finished and his seed entered her, Nicole’s transition from a woman into a bimbo was complete, and she would never again remember her old life. Her existence now was tits and cocks and sex, and getting pumped full of cum wherever Ryan wanted… and she was much happier this way.