The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE VOICES

4. A UNIVERSE OF ONE

Helena would be quiet now, he knew, lost in the dark embrace of The Void. Mister Talv poured himself a single malt, sat down by the big window overlooking the harbour, and pondered Takeshi’s story again.

Something she described as a travelling meme had, it seemed, arrived into her body via another host who’d had congress with Sisyphus during one of Mister Talv’s parties. (He remembered the party well; Katya’s performance had been particularly impressive.) The meme creature had found itself—herself, because it was female, according to Takeshi—trapped for a while in her mind. That was how they had met.

A living meme? Mister Talv had never come across or heard of such a creature before.

According to Takeshi, it travelled from mind to mind through the medium of touch, absorbing, taking and giving ideas. And what was this creature exactly? A bundle of memories; an aggregation of ideas, travelling through. Ideas can have a life of their own, Takeshi said, and of course you, Mister Talv, know this better than most. He had smiled at that. Perceptive as always, Takeshi.

Most extraordinarily of all, they—both Takeshi and this meme creature—had actually been inside Mister Talv’s mind.

As she told it, one moment Takeshi had been firmly on the end of Mister Talv’s attention, and the next the meme had grabbed her and jumped, somehow. She’d found herself suddenly looking out through Mister Talv’s eyes at her own obedient, subjugated body writhing beneath him. From that vantage, she’d seen the red mark of his brand, imprinted permanently in her own left buttock; she’d seen her own ass squirming automatically as he rode her, felt her own muscles rippling and pulsing on autonomic response around Mister Talv, as he used her exactly like a sex toy. From Mister Talv’s point of view, she’d experienced and appreciated the result of his work, the satisfaction she was now capable of delivering; the excellence of her sexual responses; and there, lying silent in his mind with the meme, she had to admit she’d enjoyed it intensely.

From this new vantage point, said Takeshi, she’d noted what a remarkably effective sexual object he’d created from the raw material of Takeshi, although the feeling from the other side had at times been very different. She complimented him on his work.

Yes, thought Mister Talv, all that must have been quite an interesting experience for her. He chuckled at the thought. He wondered why he hadn’t noticed the intrusion of the meme, and chalked that up into the ‘very interesting’ column too.

And, Takeshi had concluded, from there, they had travelled on, Takeshi being dragged along by the meme like a piece of luggage, and eventually they’d all got the hell out of Dodge and escaped into the mirror itself.

Takeshi considered the meme itself to be like a biological version of a virus, a Trojan; malware, although Mister Talv suspected that whatever it was, it had to be more complicated than that. Whatever the mechanism, this meme could enter and affect minds directly—and this was very interesting indeed to Mister Talv.

Mister Talv watched Helena for a while, on the infrared cameras. She seemed to be in an ecstatic trance. He wondered what was going on in her mind, there in The Void. Nothing very much, probably.

He made a mental note to reward Takeshi, albeit indirectly. He doubted there was much he could offer her cyberspace-dwelling spirit, although he’d give it some more thought. But as for her former body, Blodeuwedd’s Perch had a few new settings that might do the trick. And there was that new thing in the basement he hadn’t even used yet.

Mister Talv was getting increasingly intrigued by what Takeshi had told him. He sipped his whiskey and called up the email trail on his laptop, although he’d thoroughly memorised it already.

WINTER: How does it—she—do this?

TAKESHI: Not fully understood, replied Takeshi. #mystery.

He’d sat back then, and stared at the text on his screen, thinking. Mysteries were not unknown territory for Mister Talv. He considered what Takeshi had told him. If it was true—and he had no reason to doubt this new, transformed, intangible Takeshi, playing happily in her mirror world—then this meme creature could be extraordinarily useful in his work.

WINTER: And where is this meme now?

TAKESHI: Unknown host. Could be anywhere #undetectable.

WINTER: Is there a way to contact it? Contact—her?

He remembered the response had taken an unusually long time to come. Mister Talv had wondered at that: how time passed, in the mirror, and whether Takeshi saw things faster now, parallel processed. For all he knew, a minute seemed a like an hour where she was, or vice versa. He himself often saw time differently, as if the world was passing in slow motion. Sunset glittered on the harbour. He had watched the waves for a while, waiting patiently, until a few minutes later, he’d heard the soft ping of an incoming email.

TAKESHI: Yes. There is always a way. And she had explained.

* * *

On the screen displaying Helena in The Void, he could see she was entering another cycle of stroking and writhing, a sole bright figure in the darkness, spooky in the infrared display, in thrall to the purest of impulses now. Well, he shouldn’t leave her waiting too long, he thought.

Opening the door to The Void, the soft light from the stairwell showed a dim figure lying on the floor some forty feet away. He could see Helena was moving in unconscious rhythm over there, her hips rising and falling against her hand. There was no sound.

He closed the door, and spent a moment standing there, looking out into total darkness, acclimatising. His night vision was excellent, but here in The Void even Mister Talv struggled to make things out. Slowly, silently, he began to walk towards where he had seen her, listening for the sound of her breathing in the dead air. There, close now.

Mister Talv was not immune to the effects of The Void, and he felt himself becoming aroused already. He reached out a hand, and found her.

Helena’s body responded to his touch like a petted cat; he felt her pushing against him, and then she was up on her knees, urging his hand against her breast. He could hear her panting, now.

“Helena?” he said, testing. The word was swallowed in darkness.

There was no reply. The Necklace of Harmonia was doing its work well. Mister Talv knew that from Helena’s point of view, the insistent unheard voices translated into the irresistible rhythms of the body, and that if she had been in a position to talk, she would be reporting unbearable levels of arousal, quite unlike anything she had ever known before.

He reached down and stroked her swollen labia, pushing against her clit. She pushed back against his hand, striving, urgent now. Mister Talv had never felt her so wet.

In the darkness, he felt her turning onto her hands and knees, a pure instinct. Mister Talv reached out, grasped her hips with both hands and with a smooth and authoritative thrust, pushed into her warm and welcoming pussy. He felt the muscles of her belly twitch around his cock, and knew she was having little orgasms with every thrust.

Helena was bucking and thrashing now, and as he brought her to another climax with practiced ease, he wished he’d thought to film it. Infrared was never particularly good quality though. And why bother, when it could all be repeated whenever he wanted?

Leaning in from behind her, he whispered: “Helena, can you hear me?”

There was no answer. By touch, he moved one of the controls on the Necklace, just a little, turning down one of the frequencies. “Helena, can you hear me?”

A response, a low moan of assent. Her body writhed on, uncontrollable.

“Helena, we’re going to do this every day for a while. Do you like the Necklace? Do you like The Void?”

She moaned again, whether in assent or in heat or just in response to the unheard voices of The Void, he wasn’t sure.

“It’s doing you good, don’t you agree?” She was spasming on his cock again. Mister Talv felt good, but he willed himself not to be distracted. He didn’t want to end up submitting to the voices himself. “Yes. Don’t you think it’s good for you?”

A moan, definitely of joy this time. She was gratifyingly unquenchable, thought Mister Talv.

“The purest instincts, freed,” he continued. “No limits. Unrestrained impulses. Your words, you remember. Your wishes.”

She writhed and pushed against him, urging him deeper, until at last, spent, he withdrew. Helena moaned again, in loss perhaps, and her hand automatically returned to its warm wet target.

Feeling carefully at her neck, he dialled up a couple of the voices on the Necklace of Harmonia, and felt her quicken again beneath his hand.

For the time being, Mister Talv was satisfied. He was certain that when Helena had finally been fully released from her constraints and inhibitions, she would be truly insatiable; a force of nature that might even rival Katya.

But now, it was time to act on Takeshi’s email, and find this mysterious travelling meme. Mister Talv was excited by the prospect. He could already discern new opportunities, new ways of working; new ways to troubleshoot the world.

New weapons.

* * *

TO BE CONTINUED