The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Voices Trapped in Yearning

by Mudak

Chapter 10

The following morning, Tatiana woke up and decided she’d take a quick jog before showering or having breakfast. She rummaged in her suitcase and pulled out a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt.

She bounded down the stairs and saw Statler, who looked at her for a moment, recognized that she appeared to have an excess of energy, and asked, “Would you be interested in using the Master’s exercise room?”

She nodded vigorously.

“Follow me, then.”

He walked through a maze of corridors and down a flight of stairs. He then swung a door wide open and revealed a large gymnasium, complete with free weights, a jogging track, a large jacuzzi, sauna, and olympic-sized swimming pool. She stood in the doorway for a moment, her mouth agape at the size of this room, which was larger than what you might find in some luxury hotels.

She thanked him and confirmed she didn’t need anything else at this time.

She stepped closer to the swimming pool and knelt down to feel its temperature. She heard a low voice, whispering, “You know you want to...”

She jumped but didn’t see anyone else in the gym. Could she/should she take a swim? She cursed herself for not wearing her bathing suit under her clothes. Now that she was here, it would’ve just felt wrong to go back to her room for it. But would there be any harm in skinny dipping in this pool? It felt so ... naughty yet so right at the same time.

Taking a deep breath, she took her shoes and socks off but decided against actually swimming. She rolled up her sweatpants and sat down by the edge of the pool. “Dipping my toes should be enough,” she said out loud, half-hoping that the voice would hear her and understand.

“You know it’s not,” the voice answered.

Tatiana looked around again but felt no real surprise when she recognized that she was alone. She let out a deep sigh of recognition that this voice must be in her head.

The words “It’s not” echoed in her mind, and she was unable to distinguish between whether the voice actually spoke to her or if she was just repeating those words in her own thoughts.

Soon, she found herself repeating the words “It’s not” out loud, in time with the echoing words in her head. She stood up and whispered into the air, “It’s not enough to dip my toes.”

“You need to take a swim.”

“I need to take a swim.”

“Skinny dipping isn’t naughty.”

“It’s not naughty.”

She closed her eyes and lifted her T-shirt over her head. She walked stiffly to a nearby table, folding her shirt neatly and placing it on the table. She then rolled off her sweatpants and folded it before placing it tenderly on top of her shirt. She then removed her bra and panties and placed them carefully next to her other clothes. Her bra strap fell slightly and dangled over the edge of the table.

She then walked around to the deep end of the pool and dove in. When she resurfaced, she felt invigorated. Calling out, “Aaaaaaaahhh!” she mentally thanked the voice for encouraging her to do this.

Once she was comfortable and satisfied that she really didn’t need a bathing suit, she started to swim laps around the pool.

During one lap, as she was doing the backstroke across the top of the water, she heard the door to the gym open. She quickly sank under the water and moved as close to the wall of the pool as she could, in hopes that this would be enough to disguise the fact that she was naked.

Sandy called out, “Tatiana? Statler told me you were in here.” Seeing her sister’s clothes before she saw Tatiana herself, she laughed, “I guess this really is a new you, huh?”

Tatiana spoke quietly. “I guess...”

“You don’t need to stop on my account.”

“That’s all right. I was thinking about checking out some other things here anyway.”

“What’re you thinking of?”

“I don’t know. Maybe the sauna?”

“I’ve never really done a sauna. Why not?”

Sandy walked towards the entrance to the sauna.

With Sandy’s back to her, Tatiana scrambled to get out of the pool. She quickly moved to where the towels were folded neatly behind one of the tables, and covered herself.

Once she was comfortable that the towel covered her body, she quickly moved towards Sandy.

Sandy noticed the way Tatiana averted her eyes as she started to get undressed. “I guess it’s not a completely new you, huh? You don’t need to be so modest.”

By the time Tatiana looked up again, Sandy was wearing only a towel, wrapped around her torso.

“How do we start it?” Sandy asked.

“That dial. How long do you think we should have it on for?”

“I don’t know. Probably not too long. Maybe ten, fifteen minutes?”

“Okay.” She turned the knob to fall just past ten minutes. The glass on the sauna door quickly steamed up.

“Let’s go in.”

The moment they opened the door to the sauna, they were hit with a blast of hot air that was enough to make Sandy gasp. They stepped into the room and sat down on the wooden bench.

In almost no time, they were both covered in sweat. Sandy opened her mouth to speak, but found that the air was too heavy to actually say anything.

The two of them sat in silence until the bell rang, indicating it was time to get out.

They both stood up cautiously and headed towards the door. Tatiana raised her hand to her head and said, “whoa!” as the she steadied herself from the slight dizziness that came from having been in such a hot room for as long as she had been.

Sandy opened the door and the blast of the cooler air from the rest of the gym gave them both a chill.

The voice echoed in Tatiana’s head again. “Get back in the pool...”

Once they were out of the sauna, both started shivering. “I think we need to warm up a little bit, don’t you?” said Tatiana.

Before Sandy could say anything in return, Tatiana had moved towards the pool and, with a fluid motion, dropped her towel to the floor and dived into the deep end of the pool.

Sandy laughed and quickly joined Tatiana.

The voice said, “Skinny dipping is more fun when you’re with friends.”

Tatiana answered the voice. “She’s my sister, actually.”

Sandy paused for a moment. “What did you say?”

“Nothing. Sorry.”

“I, uh, I guess that was the heat from the sauna. I could’ve sworn I heard you say something about sisters.”

Tatiana looked away for a moment before kicking some water into the air.

They splashed around in the water for a few minutes and decided they were ready to leave the gym.

“I’m going to go upstairs and take a shower,” Tatiana said.

“Yeah, me too,” answered Sandy.

They quickly got dressed and headed back upstairs to their bedrooms.

As Tatiana disappeared behind her bedroom door, Sandy let out a sigh that she hadn’t had a chance to ask her sister about the noises that she had heard out of her bedroom the night before.

Chapter 11

Tatiana walked into the dining room and saw Penelope and Erika, sitting at the table, chatting and clearly waiting for her and Sandy to join them.

Statler was smiling broadly when he said, “I trust you were able to put the master’s fitness room to good use.”

“Yes. It was amazing,” said Tatiana with a grin.

“Fitness room?” Erika asked.

“Yes. They’ve got a sauna, jogging track, pool, jacuzzi, and who knows how many weight machines here.”

“I didn’t know you were into fitness,” remarked Penelope, in a tone that was mildly curious and surprised at hearing her friend express an interest in exercise.

“Me neither,” said Sandy, who had stepped into the dining room at that moment. “But it was good to see her down there.”

Tatiana glared at Sandy, imploring her with her eyes not to say any more about what had happened in the gym.

Sandy picked up on this, cleared her throat, and asked Statler for a small bowl of fruit.

When Statler disappeared, Erika leaned close over the table towards Tatiana. “You must’ve had an amazing dream last night.”

“Why do you say that?” Tatiana cocked her head to one side, confused.

“Well, you were making ... um, a lot of noise last night. It sounded like you were...” Sandy looked in both directions, saw that nobody else was nearby, lowered her voice to a whisper and finished her thoughts: “having sex...”

Tatiana sat back, eyes wide, and stared at Sandy, giving her a look that was a mixture of shock, disgust, and incredulity.

Erika smiled. “That’s, well, that’s what it sounded like. What were you doing?”

“Uh, nothing.” Tatiana placed her hands on her hips in defiance.

The conversation came to an abrupt halt and the four of them ate their breakfast in silence.

When Penelope put her fork down on top of her plate, clinking with a certain finality, Statler appeared and began to clear the table. As he stacked the plates onto a small tray, he looked at all four girls and said, “The stablehand has advised me that you might wish to go horseback riding today. Is that correct?”

The four girls looked at each other. They hadn’t discussed the possibility of riding since they had found the stables the day before. Penelope said, with a tone that was anything but final, “Sure.”

“Excellent. I shall call the stables and ask them to bring four horses up to the front door. I need to know: how much riding practice do you have? I shall ensure that I bring a horse commensurate with your respective experiences.”

Penelope spoke first. “When I was in high school, I had some equestrian training but never actually competed.”

Statler nodded knowingly.

Erika said, “Um, I used to come over to Penny’s house when we were both little girls and ride with her. I never got the kind of experience she did, but I had some.”

Sandy said, “I did all of my riding when I lived in England for a year, about three years ago.”

All eyes turned to Tatiana. She tried to cover her head, or find some way of not revealing the truth. After a small bit of prodding, she finally said, “I rode a pony once when I was, like, five.”

Statler nodded kindly and stepped out of the dining room with the dirty dishes.

Penelope reached out and nearly put her hand on Tatiana’s shoulder. “Just relax. I’m sure they’ll bring you a horse that won’t be too hard to ride. You’ll have fun!”

Tatiana nodded curtly.

Statler returned to the dining room a short while later and announced that the horses would be ready for riding within fifteen minutes. Erika asked, “Should we take the golf cart to the stables again?”

He smiled and said, “That won’t be necessary. They’ll bring the horses to you.”

The four of them waited by the front door for the horses to arrive; Tatiana grew more and more anxious about the idea of riding. The longer they waited, she felt that few words, if any, could assuage her concerns.

Chapter 12

Eventually, a muscular, tan stableboy rode up towards the front door. He rode one horse and the other three were harnessed to the horse he rode.

He quickly dismounted and introduced himself to the four girls. “Call me Charles. I run the stables around here.”

Penelope, Sandy, Erika, and Tatiana introduced themselves in rapid fire.

“Which one of you,” he asked, “hasn’t had any real riding experience?”

Tatiana meekly raised her hand and let out a slight squeak that indicated that it was her.

He strode up to her and smiled. “Just relax.... You have nothing to fear. Relax...”

Something about these words—maybe it wasn’t the words themselves but the way he spoke them, especially the way he hissed the ‘s’ sound at the end of the word ‘relax’—caught her off-guard but she didn’t dare tell her friends. She scowled briefly. Her face slackened when she saw his twinkling eyes. She shook her head and decided that her initial reaction was silly.

Once she decided that she could trust Charles, she stared at the horse that he had pulled towards her. She grimaced as she tried to figure out the best way to climb onto the horse’s back. She felt a pair of hands behind her and the next thing she knew, she was sitting in the saddle. She reached forward for the reins and gripped them tightly.

Charles jumped onto her horse, and sat directly behind Tatiana, who made a point of not looking at or acknowledging he had just taken a seat behind her. She felt a little bit uncomfortable with his willingness to be so physically close to her. She was about to say something when Penelope and Erika started moving, their laughter filling the air as they rode off in a cloud of dust.

Sandy’s horse started began trotting forward, with somewhat less enthusiasm and vigor as Penelope’s and Erika’s. Sandy turned to face her sister and flashed a broad, toothy grin that betrayed an excitement, a joy at what she knew was about to happen. She pulled on the reins, gave the horse a kick, and rode off after Penelope and Erika.

Once all of the other girls were out of sight, Charles leaned forward and whispered into Tatiana’s ear, “Relax.”

She turned to look at him but he redirected her head so that she was facing forward.

He kept repeating the word ‘relax’ until her head flopped over to one side. He lifted one of her arms into the air and let go; it fell by her side as though it were the arm of a rag doll.

“The spirit of this house has asked that I prepare you for your session with her tonight.”

“Prepare?” she asked, slowly.

“You’ll see,” he answered in a monotone. “As I was saying, you will feel every step, every bump, every gallop of this horse’s hooves, the sensation moving directly in between your legs. It will be a sensation you aren’t entirely familiar with, but the moment you feel it, you’ll know that it just feels right.”

“Feels right....” Tatiana intoned.

“Very well, it is time for you to awaken. Let’s move out and rejoin your friends.”

* * *

Tatiana and the horse trainer rode out towards the stables, where they caught up with Sandy and Erika. With some difficulty, Tatiana was able to bring her horse to a halt. “Where’s Penny?”

Erika pointed out towards a fenced-in field. Tatiana turned her head to see where Erika pointed, squinted her eyes and saw the silhouette of Penelope on her horse, prancing around in the area. “She looks like she’s having a good time.”

“Would you like to join her?” Charles asked, slowly.

By this time, the sensation between her legs from having been on a moving horse had started to subside. Tatiana hesitated for a moment.

During the moment’s hesitation, Erika leaned over to Sandy and whispered, “I’m amazed she’s still on the horse.”

Sandy leaned back over and spoke, quietly, but louder than a whisper, “I wonder if the cute guy she’s riding with is coaching her on how to stay on.”

Tatiana looked over at the two of them and smiled knowingly at them. She turned her head slightly towards Charles, pointed towards Penelope, and said, “Let’s join her!”

“As you wish.” He pulled the reins on the horse and the horse started to move again. “Hold on; we’re going to jump the fence.”

She leaned forward and gripped the horse tightly around the neck. At that very moment, the horse reared back and jumped cleanly over the fence, landing smoothly on the other side.

The impact of the landing shot straight in between Tatiana’s legs. She felt momentarily dazed at the sheer amount of pleasure now pushing its way towards her head, hands, and feet.

She wanted to say, “Let’s jump that fence again,” but decided against it.

With Charles guiding the horse, Tatiana and Charles quickly caught up with Penelope and the two horses began prancing around, racing in short sprints and jumping over various obstacles on the course.

More than once, Tatiana let out a gasp of pleasure in response to her horse’s movements. The longer she rode, the more powerful the sensations became.

“You all right?” asked Sandy after Tatiana let out a high-pitched squeal in response to one of her horse’s jumps.

Panting, Tatiana wiped her brow and stammered, “I ... Yeah... I’m great! This... whew! This is a lot of fun, ya know?”

Moving closer to Tatiana’s horse, Sandy squinted. “You... You look flush. Is it getting too hot out here?”

“No! I’m ... I’ll be ... I’m fine.”

Charles tugged on the reins and the horse moved away from Sandy.

* * *

The four girls spent the better part of the morning riding their horses, racing, prancing, and otherwise enjoying the freedom they had been afforded. Charles remained on Tatiana’s horse, however he did offer pointers to the others as he felt necessary.

At one point, Erika leaned over to Sandy and mused, “How did she get to be the lucky one?”

“You jealous?” asked Sandy in response.

“No. Not really. I just ... Well, he’s just so cute. I’ll bet she doesn’t even recognize what she’s got... So close to her.”

“I don’t know. Something tells me my sister’s learning a lot about herself during this vacation.”

Penelope moved in close to Erika and Sandy. “I don’t know about you two, but I’m getting hungry.” She looked up at the sun, which was nearly directly overhead. “I’d say it’s about lunchtime. Don’t you think?”

“Sounds good to me,” answered Sandy.

“We just need to get Tatiana over here,” mused Penelope. “I’ll let her know we’re thinking it’s time to head back. You two wait here.”

Penelope rode up to where Tatiana and Charles were guiding their horse through a serpentine obstacle course. Once they were through the course, she called out, “We’re thinking it’s time for lunch. Let’s head back to the mansion!”

Tatiana looked at Charles. “Do you mind if we all ride back?”

“Not at all.”

Once the four girls were reunited, they rode back to the mansion. Once all four girls had dismounted, Charles brought the four horses back to the stables before any of them could invite him to join them for lunch.

Chapter 13

When the four of them strode into the dining room, they saw that their table was no longer set to accommodate four people. Instead, it had a fifth place setting.

Sandy saw the table and looked at Penelope. “Do you suppose this means...”

A man’s voice finished her sentence. “... that her Uncle Jesse has come back from his business trip?”

Penelope turned around and smiled broadly. “Uncle Jesse! It’s great to see you!” She ran to greet him in the doorway to the dining room.

“It’s good to see you too, Penny. You’ve gotten big since the last time I saw you.”

“How long’s it been now, actually?”

“I’d say it’s at least seven years now.”

She put her hands on her hips and swayed on the balls of her feet. “Yeah, I suppose I have. You look good!”

“Thank you.”

“Let me introduce you to my friends.” She walked him over to where her friends were standing and introduced them to him, one by one.

He shook their hands in turn as he met them, repeating their names. He peered over the top of his glasses at Tatiana as he said, “It’s a pleasure to meet you, Tatiana.”

She shivered slightly as he gazed into her eyes and nodded at her. As he let go of her hand, she smiled and let out a low sigh. Even though she had never met him before, there was something frighteningly familiar about him. She decided not to mention this to anyone until she could work it out in her head.

Statler walked in from the kitchen, carrying a large tray of food. The four girls and Uncle Jesse quickly took their seats at the table, waiting to be served.

As the butler placed plates of food in front of each of the girls, Penelope’s uncle said, “I trust you enjoyed your meals while I was away. I never know what they might make in the kitchen when I’m out of town.”

“Oh, yes! Everything was delicious,” Erika responded, smiling.

The other three nodded in agreement.

As Statler removed the lids on their meals of lobster and filet mignon, Sandy quickly added, “But we never ate anything as lavish as this.”

Uncle Jesse clapped his hands and said, “Statler, please bring out a bottle of our finest merlot for lunch today.”

“As you wish sir,” the butler responded as he swept into the kitchen with a flourish.

“He seems to enjoy working here,” remarked Tatiana.

“I compensate him handsomely and he also is permitted to avail himself of some of the fringe benefits of employment here at Marawind,” commented Uncle Jesse in a tone that was neither matter-of-fact nor boastful.

Sandy and Erika looked at each other and grinned. Both thought, but neither wanted to ask, if that meant that some of the neighbors— such as the ones they met the previous day—might be among those “fringe benefits.”

After a short lull in the conversation, Uncle Jesse asked, “I plan on throwing a party tomorrow night. Would any of you be interested in assisting with the final plans?”

Sandy immediately volunteered, and Erika followed her lead. Penelope shrugged and said she wouldn’t mind either. Tatiana, not wanting to be the only person left out, also offered to help, even though, she confessed, “I don’t really know all that much about party planning.”

Jesse spent the remainder of their lunch asking everyone if they had been having a good time, making an honest effort to get to know all of his niece’s friends.

As Statler cleared away the dishes, Jesse looked up and said, “Would you please send Marjorie out? Make sure she has a pen and paper.”

Statler bowed and carried the dishes into the kitchen. A few minutes later, the cook, wiping her hands on her apron, appeared in the dining room. “You wanted to see me, sir?”

“Yes, Marjorie. I wanted to thank you once again for the delicious lunch. If there’s ever one thing I can’t get out of my head every time I go off on a business trip, it’s how much I look forward to your meals when I return. It always happens that way.”

“You’re very welcome, sir.” Marjorie shuffled uneasily on her feet.

Penelope nodded her head and said, “Yes. It was delicious. I’m jealous of my uncle that he’s got someone like you to prepare the meals, Marjorie.”

The other three girls chimed in their agreement.

Marjorie whispered, “Thank you.” to the five people assembled in the dining room.

A long silence filled the room. Marjorie opened her mouth to speak but remained silent. Jesse lifted his water glass to his lips and raised a finger to indicate that he had something more to say.

He put his glass down on the table and said ,“Aaaaaah. Marjorie, I hope you don’t mind my asking this, but what are you planning on preparing for the party on Friday night?”

“I thought we could have some of the usual hors d’oeuvres: a cheese ball, fruit, pigs in blankets, miniature pizzas, egg rolls, and chicken fingers. We’ll have a large salad, as the gardens this year have once again given us an excellent bounty. For soups, I was going to make a French onion soup, gumbo, clam chowder, and a Chinese hot and sour soup. For our main course, we will have lamb and veal, but also I was considering making some eggplant parmesan. Desserts will be the usual choices of chocolate mousse, angel food cake, and ice cream. Is that all right?”

“All right? I think it sounds amazing!” exclaimed Jesse. He looked at his guests. “Girls, what do you think?”

They all nodded their heads vigorously. “That sounds great!” Erika spoke for the four of them.

“Come on, girls. Be honest. Is there something—anything at all —that Marjorie didn’t mention that you’d like to eat at this party? Don’t be shy.”

The four girls looked at each other hesitantly. After a short silence, Tatiana spoke. Her voice was low, quiet, almost afraid to offend the cook. “Well...” Her voice trailed off.

“It’s okay, Tatiana. Say what’s on your mind.”

“It’s just that... I don’t know. It’s silly really. But, if you’re going to have Chinese soup and egg rolls, maybe there should be some, you know... I mean, maybe there should be some stir fry or something during the main meal.” She paused before concluding. “It’s just a thought.”

“And a damn good one at that!” Jesse smiled. “Marjorie, would it be too difficult to do some stir fry in addition to everything else?”

“Of course not, sir!”

“Excellent. Then that’s settled. Any other menu suggestions, girls?”

After a short silence, Sandy said, “Not unless you want to talk about drinks.”

“That’s next, and we don’t really need Marjorie for that,” answered Jesse. He turned to look at his chef. “Thank you. I appreciate all of your hard work, even if it feels as though I cause more trouble than I solve.”

“You’re no trouble at all, sir,” she said, matter-of-factly. “Unless there’s something more you need, I’ll be getting dinner ready.”

“That’s fine, Marjorie. Thank you.”

Marjorie slowly walked back into the kitchen, occasionally turning her head to look at Jesse and his guests, half-expecting one of them to say something else.

Once Marjorie had returned to the kitchen, Jesse smiled and said, “So let’s talk about drinks. I’ve got a fully stocked bar and a professional bartender, so I don’t think there’s anything to worry about mixed drinks and non-alcoholic drinks. I have a full wine cellar and I’ll make sure that there’s no shortage of reds or whites flowing for those who prefer wine. That just leaves ...”

Penelope finished his sentence. “Beer.”

“Exactly. I’m partial to local breweries and I must say that New Orleans has some of the best beer stateside. If it’s all right with you girls, I’d like to stick with that. We’ll get a good variety. A few kegs of light beer, some pilsners, pale ale, tripelbock, and maybe a black and tan. Anything any of you might really want?”

“That all sounds good,” answered Penelope when no one else spoke. “How many people do you expect to have at this party?”

“Oh, it’ll be a relatively small party. Maybe two, three hundred people. More if the neighbors have any friends and family visiting them.”

“Great!”

The five of them spent the rest of the afternoon planning various details about the party. For the most part, Jesse had already planned everything out, and simply asked the girls for their feedback. They spent several hours discussing the set lists for the two local bands he had hired. They paused only for dinner and when someone needed to get up and stretch or otherwise take a break.

As the sound of chirping crickets in the warm spring bayou night filled the dining room, Tatiana yawned loudly and said she would be going to bed.

Penelope looked at her watch and saw how late it was. “I’m going to bed, too.”

Gradually, all four girls came to the consensus that it was bed time. They bade Uncle Jesse a good night and retired to their respective rooms.

Chapter 14

Tatiana, once she had retired to her bedroom, quickly stripped naked and climbed into bed, pulling the covers up to her shoulders. She let out a contented sigh and decided that she had had as good a day as any she could think of in recent memory. She made a mental note that she wanted to exercise more often, even when she got back to school. Maybe even take up horseback riding if it wasn’t too expensive.

Her mind shifted back to the gym. She scratched her chin, wondering if the gym on campus was as welcoming as the one downstairs. She scoffed.

She closed her eyes and heard that now familiar, welcome voice, telling her to relax, as though she needed any instructions tonight.

In almost no time, she was asleep.

The voice repeated the word ‘relax’ a few more times and paused. “Get out from under the covers, Tatiana.”

She did as commanded, sitting up on the side of the bed.

“Lay back down on top of the bed. I want to see your body.”

Again, she did as she was told.

“Spread your legs.”

She bent her knees and spread her legs.

“Up until now, the extent of my control over you has been by way of trances and suggestions for your activity after you awaken from your trance. It is time that you and I became one. When we become one, I will be able to control your actions any time I see fit. Are you prepared for that?”

“Become one....” She cocked her head to one side.

The voice recognized that her brain was having difficulty in processing this. “I will never cause you harm. Are you ready to receive me?”

“Receive you?”

“Yes. When you receive me, our minds will work as one. Whatever I think or feel, you too will think and feel. And vice versa. It is a state of bliss, of knowing something far greater than ourselves. Are you ready?”

“I am ready...”

Tatiana reflexively opened her eyes as she felt a slight pressure on her clit. She let out a low gasp as her hands immediately flew to between her legs.

The voice immediately spoke. “Keep your hands away from your pussy.”

Her hands moved slowly up the sides of her body. She locked her fingers together as she rested her head on the palms of her hands.

She gasped again as she felt a bit more pressure between her legs. She remembered what it felt like when she was riding on that horse; for a brief moment, she thought of Charles. She bit her lip as the pressure slowly mounted in between her labia.

She didn’t quite understand what was happening, but she wanted to feel more. It was as though the pressure were slowly spreading her pussy lips apart, moving further into her. It was a welcome penetration, a willful violation of her body and senses.

As the pressure built, her pussy clenched up and she kicked her legs around slightly, careful not to disobey the order she had received a few minutes earlier. She arched her back and let out a low moan.

“You’re doing well, Tatiana. Between what you did before the mirror last night, and your horseback riding today, you have prepared your body for our merger.”

Tatiana closed her eyes, taking deep, slow breaths. She simultaneously wanted to maintain control over what was happening, and to give herself over completely to this feeling.

Each time she inhaled, she received another sense of penetration. It had been so long since the last time she had been with a man, or even masturbated to any degree of self-satisfaction, that she squealed in delight.

“Very good, Tatiana. Do you like what you feel?”

“Yessss.”

“Excellent. Soon, I will not need to speak to you in this manner, as our minds will be one within this lovely body of yours.”

“Yessss.. Thank you.”

“Can you spread your legs a bit wider?”

She bent her knees more, breathing more heavily. She bit her lip in anticipation of the sensation that she knew was sure to come.

It seemed as though the invisible being that was attempting to take over her body, was enjoying the excitement it caused in her, delaying the sensation she most eagerly anticipated. The teasing only heightened her own anticipation, her own eagerness.

She closed her eyes, squinting to keep the sweat on her brow from getting into her eyes. She didn’t think to move her hands, to do anything to wipe the moisture away from her face.

The moment she closed her eyes, she felt a final thrust of pressure between her legs. She let out a sound, longer and more drawn-out than a yelp, but not as piercing as a scream, to express the intensity of the pleasure coursing through her body. After a moment, she caught her breath and stood up.

She heard no voices, no sounds that weren’t already taking place within the house, yet she knew. She knew that she was now sharing the use of her body. When the spirit that possessed her did not have any specific assignment for her, she could do whatever she wished. If the spirit decided it had a need to fulfill, she ceded all control of her body over to the spirit.

And the spirit had a need now that it had a body.

She walked casually, purposefully, up to her bedroom door, opened it, and walked down the hall.

She entered a section of the hall that she hadn’t previously explored, but she walked with a purpose, not stopping until she reached her destination. She rounded a corner, walked through a ballroom, and up a flight of stairs, stopping at a golden door at the end of the new corridor.

She lifted her hand and knocked.

After a few moments, Uncle Jesse opened the door and smiled when he saw the naked friend of his niece, standing there. “Please, won’t you come in?”

She took two steps into the room and stood there, motionless. The bedroom was almost as large as the gym downstairs, had stacks of books and movies that went nearly to the cavernous ceiling, a jacuzzi, and a large four-poster bed on a dais in the center of the room.

He closed the door behind her and asked, “May I assume that your possession is complete?”

“Yes.”

“Excellent. Statler told me which of my niece’s friends had been chosen by this place. I knew it was only a matter of time before you came here.”

She nodded.

“Your next couple of days are going to be pretty busy, I suspect. What can I do to help you help me?”

She stepped forward and pushed him directly in the middle of his chest. He stepped backwards to retain his balance. She followed him across his bedroom until he had backed up to his bed. He paused and smiled at Tatiana.

She raised her hand, extended her index finger, and with a simple poke in the middle of his sternum, he fell backwards onto the bed.

She shook the hair out of her eyes as she jumped on top of him and started to pull his sweatpants off.

He was already quite hard, so she straddled his waist and squatted down on top of him, guiding his cock directly into her eager, aching, and sadly underused pussy.

The spirit that now possessed her immediately felt the longing in her sex, recognizing that it was about to be put to much greater use.

Tatiana looked down at Jesse and smiled mischievously.

He reached up and began playing with her breasts as she bounced up and down on him. She squeezed the muscles in her pussy and moaned in pleasure as he lifted his hips up and off of the bed. She unbent her knees to maintain her balance.

In almost no time, she felt an orgasm and leaned forward to whip her hair around in Uncle Jesse’s face. She was uninhibited in her expression of pleasure, he mused. The spirit that took this girl over was quite talented.

It was a shame, he thought, that the spirits of the house don’t have names. Or rather, if they do have names, it’s a shame that such information isn’t something that they choose to share with those who inhabit the physical world.

He felt himself losing control. Her eyes bulged as this sensation hit him. “Do it,” she whispered. She let out a gasp as she felt him unload his seed into her, and stopped bouncing on the bed.

As soon as she was sure he was finished, she rolled off of him, stood up by the side of the bed, and looked at him, lovingly.

“It appears, Jesse, as though the time to discuss our deal has passed. It is now time for you to compensate the house, and the house shall reward you with that which you desire.”

“That was never a problem for me. I’ve always felt as though we wanted the same things anyway.”

Without saying another word, she turned and walked out of the room, back to her hallway and into her own bedroom. She stopped and took a good look at herself in her reflection in the mirrors on the closet doors. She smiled, nodded, and returned to the bed.

* * *

Statler and Marjorie watched on the kitchen monitors as the naked Tatiana returned to her room.

The chef placed her hands on the butler’s hips. “Do you think this is cause for celebration?”

Her question was answered, not by Statler, but by a whisper that seemed to come from the walls of the kitchen itself. “Oh, yessssssss.”

Marjorie removed her apron and turned to face Statler, who was removing his suit jacket and tie.

He grinned broadly as he said, “We can’t disappoint the house. Not now, can we?”

She trembled as he took her hands. “Never.”

… to be continued…