The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Voices Trapped in Yearning

by Mudak

Chapter 15

The following morning, Tatiana woke up feeling invigorated. She strode confidently to the mirrored door that led into the closet in her bedroom and admired her naked body.

She whispered into the air, “Today is going to be a day to remember.”

Ceding control over her actions to the spirit that shared her body, she sat down on the bed, spread her legs, and started to play with her pussy. It had been so long since this spirit experienced any physical pleasures... So long indeed, she thought. She knew that there may be a time when she’d need to resume control, but now was not that time. Now was the time to remind the spirit, remind herself, of the pleasure that had long since been forgotten.

And no body in this house understood the need to remember pleasure, more than the one that Tatiana now shared with that sensual, beautiful voice.

As Tatiana’s fingers penetrated in between her swollen labia and her pussy clenched in pleasure, the spirit asked her a question, “How could you have forgotten how good your body can feel? Before you came here, you must admit that it had been too long since the last time you gave in to the pleasure.”

“Yes, it’s been too long,” Tatiana whispered into the air before gasping in response to the sensation coursing through her body.

She leaned back and let out a quick squeal of pleasure. She found that the more she verbalized what she was feeling, the better she felt. As the pleasure built, Tatiana began thrashing around, kicking the sheets off of her bed, and discovering the snowball-like sensation of giving into the pleasure, which, in turn makes the pleasure even greater.

She moaned and squealed even louder.

As the orgasm began to subside and she caught her breath, she heard a knocking on her door.

“Tatiana,” Erika called through the door, “Are you all right?”

Tatiana inhaled deeply to steady her heartbeat and to allow her breathing to slow back down. She sat up and looked at her reflection in the mirror. A deliciously naughty thought popped into her mind, and she smiled at her reflection. “Actually, Erika, could you please come in here?”

She heard the sound of the doorknob clicking as Erika stepped into her bedroom. “What’s—.” Erika stopped speaking as she saw the shambles that was her bed. Turning her head, her mouth fell open in incredulity as she saw her friend, sitting naked on the end of her bed and smiling broadly, a mischievous glint in her eye.

Tatiana stood up and strode confidently to her friend. “Is ... something wrong, Erika?”

Erika, staring in disbelief, said nothing as her friend approached.

Tatiana moved in close, standing a few inches away from Erika, who was clearly trying to process what she was seeing, to gain an understanding of this “new” Tatiana.

Tatiana raised her hands and ran a thin finger down Erika’s cheek, steadying her head and redirecting her gaze so that the two women were staring into each other’s eyes.

Erika tried to shake her head but found herself unable to do so; Tatiana’s hands held her head steady and unmoving. She let out a gasp as she found herself unable to blink or redirect her gaze anywhere else. She meekly asked, “What’s ... happening?”

Tatiana, having ceded all control over her actions for the moment to the spirit that possessed her body, spoke with an unnatural, otherworldly tone that was simultaneously defiant, seductive, and innocent. “Right now, I’m just preparing you.”

Tears streamed down Erika’s face. She wanted to protest, to lash out against Tatiana, to tell her friend that something was seriously wrong. The words never came. Instead, she whimpered, “Prepare me.”

Tatiana cocked her head to one side. “Not quite yet, my good friend. Not quite yet. I’ll know when you’re ready.” Leaning closer to Erika, she whispered in her ear and said, “And you will be ready ... soon.”

When Tatiana moved back to catch her friend’s stare, she smiled at the look in Erika’s eyes. She had known this look before, from others’ bodies she had inhabited. There was an indescribable heat, a passion in the blankness, a lust in the fatigue. Erika was about to give up and give in.

Tatiana lowered her hands and lifted one of Erika’s into the air. The moment Erika felt Tatiana’s fingers on her wrist, she let out a gasp.

“What did you feel, Erika?”

“Pleasure,” Erika responded. Her voice had a distant, yet familiar tone to it.

“Excellent.” Tatiana placed her hands on Erika’s hips, gently caressing the exposed flesh above her pants.

Erika arched her back and raised her gaze towards the ceiling. “Aaaaaah!”

“That’s a good response, Erika. You’re nearly there.” Tatiana stepped sideways around her friend until the two of them were facing the same direction. She gazed up and saw her friend’s passion-filled face reflected back from the mirror on the closet door.

Kneeling down towards the floor, Tatiana gripped Erika’s ankles with both of her hands and smiled as her friend’s legs began to tremble.

Erika yelped as she pleaded for release. “Please. Prepare me, Tatiana!”

“With pleasure, Erika,” Tatiana said as she stood back up and paced around the room. “You’re certainly ready. Show me how ready you really are and take off your clothes. Watch yourself strip in the mirror and feel the your need for pleasure to increase.”

Erika stepped closer to the window and lifted her shirt above her head, dancing sensually and admiring her own reflection.

“Very good, Erika. Keep going.”

Erika tossed her shirt aside and immediately moved to roll down her pants, swiveling her hips and swaying as though to music that only she could hear.

She casually stepped out of her pants as they fell past her knees to rest on her feet.

Tatiana stepped closer; both women looked at their faces in the mirror. Tatiana grasped one of Erika’s bra straps, pulled it away from her body, and released it. It came in contact with the bare skin of Erika’s back with a ‘snap’.

Erika let out a slight yelp that expressed more surprise than pain at this movement.

“It’s all right, Erika. Let me take that off of you,” said Tatiana as she moved to unclasp her friend’s bra before Erika could think to say a word.

Her bra fell forward away from her breasts. It rolled down her limp arms, revealing two extremely taut nipples.

Tatiana instructed her friend to lay down on her back on the bed, a command which Erika obeyed enthusiastically.

Tatiana moved into the bed next to her friend and quickly rolled her panties down to her feet.

Erika kicked her underwear into the air and out of the way of her friend and soon-to-be lover.

“Are you ready to give in to the pleasures of Marawind, Erika?”

“Oh, yes!!!” Erika squealed. “I’m more than ready!”

Tatiana buried her face in Erika’s crotch. Erika writhed in pleasure, moaning sensually as she felt her friend’s tongue flicker across her clit, over and between her labia and generally inflicting unbridled pleasure.

Tatiana sat up and took a deep breath, momentarily stopping her assault on Erika’s pussy.

“No! Don’t stop! Please!”

Tatiana chuckled as she crawled over the body of her friend, stopping when her face was a few inches above Erika’s. “I’ll do whatever I want, when I want to do it. And you’d... You need to know your place. Right now, your place is the eager expectations and the pleasure that has ensnared you.

“Now, Erika. If you actually do submit to the pleasure, if you do have an orgasm, you will belong to the Estate of Marawind, in mind, in body, and in spirit. I’ve taken you this far; Marawind will take you the rest of the way.”

Erika bit her lip and let out a low moan.

“I’m a representative of Marawind, so if I tell you do to something, you will do it without question, without hesitation, and without fail. You may hear the house speak to you. You will do as the house commands. You will cease to be Erika; your mind and your body will work for the benefit of Marawind. You will, of course, be rewarded with pleasure beyond your wildest dreams. Do you understand?”

Her eyes bulging, Erika spoke through gritted teeth. “Yes! I ... I understand!”

“Do you want to turn yourself over to Marawind, knowing what the consequences will be if you do?”

Without hesitation, Erika yelped, “Yes! Yes! I’ll do anything!”

Tatiana whispered into her ear. “Yes, I know you will.” as she lowered her hand and began to finger her friend.

Erika squealed in pleasure as Tatiana’s finger penetrated her pussy and brought her to the brink of her orgasm.

With her free hand, Tatiana grabbed Erika’s chin and held her head steady. “Now, Erika. I want you to keep your eyes open. Stare straight into my eyes.”

Erika did as requested.

“I’m going to count to three, Erika. When I get to three, the greatest orgasm you’ve ever felt, will course through your body and you will become property of Marawind. Are you ready?”

“Mmmmmmmmmmph!” Erika gasped.

“All right, Erika. One....”

Erika arched her back and kicked wildly around on the bed, vocalizing the sudden increase in pleasure that came from the knowledge that she was about to achieve the much needed release.

“Two...”

Erika raised her arms and gripped Tatiana’s shoulders, digging her fingernails into the possessed woman’s back. Her voice cracked amidst her squeals of pleasure.

“And .... three!”

Erika opened her mouth wide and screamed at the top of her lungs. Her arms fell limply by her side and her foot fell over the edge of the bed as her body trembled as the pleasure coursed through her and slowly subsided.

Her moans and yelps, wordless vocalizations of the pleasure slowly abated and she fell silent. She gazed blankly into nothingness.

Tatiana rolled off of her friend, lying next to her on her back. “It was quite a pleasure to watch you, to feel you give in to Marawind. But your first assignment, Erika, as a servant of Marawind, is to please me. Come here and please me with your tongue.

Erika rose to her knees on the bed and knelt down low over the prone figure of her friend. As her friend’s tongue expertly found every fold, every nerve ending, every pleasure point, Tatiana thought about how good it was to be in charge here, to both give and receive pleasure on behalf of Marawind.

Chapter 16

Once Tatiana had satisfied herself of her own needs at the hand and tongue of Erika, she instructed her friend to stop.

“Excellent, Erika. Now if you’d be kind enough to get dressed. That is, all of your clothes but your bra and panties, of course... It’s time the two of us joined our friends for breakfast.”

“Of course, Tatiana.” She located her shirt and pants and got dressed.

Tatiana got dressed as well, opting not to wear a bra or panties, just as she had instructed her friend. The two of them started downstairs towards the dining hall, but Tatiana stopped and looked at Erika. “I want you to act natural, as though you weren’t under my command. We don’t want the others to suspect anything.”

Erika shook her head as though she were waking up from a deep sleep. “I’m starving! Whaddaya think they’re going to offer us for breakfast today?”

“We’ll see when we get there.”

* * *

When the two of them arrived at the kitchen, Penelope and Uncle Jesse were already eating. Penelope stopped laughing and spoke to Tatiana and Erika. “Morning, guys! Don’t mind me. Uncle Jesse and I were just reminiscing about our childhood. I mean, I guess it was more my childhood and the role he played in it.”

“You always were my favorite niece.”

Penelope blushed.

After a brief silence, Tatiana asked, “Sandy up yet?”

“I’m pretty sure she’s up, but she hasn’t joined us yet,” answered Penelope. “I heard her moving around this morning and I wouldn’t be surprised if she was at the gym.”

“Me neither,” said Erika.

Tatiana helped herself to a few pancakes from a heaping plate in the center of the table. Erika poured herself a cup of coffee.

“So,” started Tatiana, looking at Jesse. “What time can we expect people to start showing up tonight?”

“The party starts at 5:30. Chances are, people’ll start coming at about 5 or so.”

Erika nodded her head. “D’you have anything planned before then? I don’t want to get in the way of anyone or anything...”

“Actually,” started Jesse. “I was planning on holding off on asking you this until Sandy joined us, but... If you’d like, I’d love to take all four of you out to get new dresses. Maybe some jewelry and then a trip to the salon.”

“That’s cool!” exclaimed Erika.

Penelope nodded her head enthusiastically.

Tatiana paused for a minute and smiled broadly. “Sounds good to me, too.” She winked at Jesse.

“So, should we hop in the convertible?”

“Will it fit all of us?” asked Penelope.

“I think we can make do,” chuckled Jesse.

“Make do with what?” Sandy strode into the kitchen, smiling.

“Uncle Jesse said,” began Penelope before she was cut off by her uncle.

“I was just saying that I’d like to take all four of you out to get new outfits for the party tonight. Gets us out of the house so that everyone can do their thing to get ready for tonight’s festivities, and, of course, you guys get new dresses and jewelry out of all of this.”

“I’m in.”

“Great! After breakfast, we’ll hop in the convertible. Just brace yourselves, ladies. The open road beckons.”

Penelope giggled. “You’ve been saying that since I was a little girl.”

“And it’s been beckoning since you were a little girl. Longer, even.”

Everyone laughed.

* * *

After breakfast, Jesse led the four girls to his garage, and showed off all of his cars. “We got seven cars here, five of which are convertibles.” He paused for a minute before looking directly at Tatiana. “Why don’t you choose the one we’re going to take into town?”

Tatiana smiled broadly as she started to walk around all of her choices. “I don’t really know much about cars, but...” She nodded appreciatively as she tried to see something in the cars that might help make her decision a little bit easier. She glanced back at her friends.

“Just pick one that you think we’ll all fit in,” advised Sandy.

After a fair amount of deliberation, she finally made her choice. “How about this one?”

“That’s a ‘68 Mustang. I love taking that car out. Great choice!”

Without opening the door, he jumped into the driver’s seat. “Penelope, why don’t you sit up front? The rest of you, why don’t you figure out who sits where?”

Tatiana looked at Erika and said, “I think you should sit in between me and Sandy.”

“I agree,” responded Erika matter-of-factly.

Once everyone was in the car, Jesse revved the engine and took his guests out on the open highway.

Because of the noise of the wind, no one said much of anything, but they all enjoyed the feeling of the wind in their hair and just generally enjoying the ride. Sandy made a point of waving at passing cars.

* * *

When they arrived in town, Jesse took advantage of the valet parking of the local fashion shop and escorted his guests up to the front door. A man in a tuxedo greeted them warmly. As he escorted the five customers to a side room, he remarked. “It’s good to see you, Jesse. Statler told me you’d be coming with four attractive young ladies. I’ve shut down the store in anticipation of your arrival, so please, make yourselves comfortable as our models demonstrate our latest fashions.”

Jesse quickly sat down in a comfortable chair in the back of the dimly lit room, while his niece and her friends took seats in front of him.

Stacey leaned over to Penelope and whispered, “Wow! I feel a little ... overwhelmed here.”

“Yeah, me too. Just sit back and we’ll see what happens.”

The owner of the store walked out in front of them. “All right, ladies! My name is Lawrence. I don’t know how many of you have been to one of your uncle’s parties, but they are the highlight of the local social calendar, and he has tasked me with finding the ideal dresses for each of you. I hope you’ll forgive me, but I’m going to look at my notes here to make sure I know which of you is which.” He glanced at a piece of paper in his hand and then across the faces of the four girls. “You must be Penelope.”

Penelope nodded her head.

“And I think that means you’re Sandy.”

“You got it!”

“Tatiana?”

“Correct!”

“And that means you must be Erika.”

“Yes, sir.”

“All right then. It doesn’t matter which dress each of you chooses. They’re all perfect for one of this charming gentleman’s parties, so when you see a dress you like, just say so.” He clapped his hands and the room went black, save for a bright spotlight that initially shone on him. Jazz music played softly off of the loudspeakers.

Tatiana leaned over to Erika and whispered, “Get the sluttiest dress they have.”

Erika nodded. “Of course, Tatiana.”

A model wearing high-heeled shoes and a green dress that went to just over her knees strode confidently out into the light. “Our first dress is a classic party look. You can never go wrong with a dress like this. This is the modern take on the classic strapless evening gown.” The model spun around on her feet and moved up against the wall.

A second model strode into the room. This model wore a two-piece outfit, with the earth-brown top being held up by a single over-the-shoulder strap and the flowing skirt coming down to just above her ankles. Before Lawrence could speak, Sandy let out a gasp. She leaned over to Penelope and said, “I like that one.”

Lawrence, picking up on Sandy’s reaction, looked at her and said, “Excellent, Miss Sandy. Would you like to be fitted for it now, or would you like to see what else we have to offer?”

“Um......” She looked at her friends. Penelope shrugged. Tatiana was silent.

Erika said, “Oh, Sandy. You know that dress is your style. Why don’t you go get fitted?”

Sandy looked up at Lawrence who smiled broadly. “Let me tell you something, my dear. Although no two dresses I make are exactly alike, I can assure you that if you reacted so strongly to this one, you should get it.”

Jesse agreed. “Go back and get fitted. I’ll ask the other models to stay back until you get out, just to be on the safe side.”

Sandy reluctantly stood up and walked out of the room with the model.

The third model came out, wearing a flowing ball gown. Jesse leaned forward and said, “I can picture you in that one, Penny.”

“You think?”

“I remember the dress you wore to your Uncle Steve’s wedding.”

“But I was eight years old at the time!”

“Yes. And you brightened up the whole dance floor. You’ve only gotten more radiant since then.”

Tatiana looked at Penelope and smiled. “What harm is there in going back to get fitted?”

“Um, I... I guess there won’t be any.”

“Excellent!” remarked Lawrence.

The next model came out wearing a dress that barely covered the top of her breasts. With each stride, you could see a flash of black from under the extremely short skirt.

When no one reacted to this model’s presence, Lawrence spoke. “Send a message that you’re the life of the party in this dress and you certainly won’t regret it!”

Tatiana prodded Erika in the side and she immediately blurted out, “I’d like that one!”

“Perfect,” commented Lawrence. He took her hand and, after helping her stand up, pointed the way for her to move into the fitting room.

Tatiana turned to face Jesse and smiled. “I think Marawind is going to be quite pleased.”

“From what I understand, she already is.”

Tatiana turned around to see a model wearing a black cocktail dress, turning around in front of her.

“Maybe you’re the kind of girl,” began Lawrence, “who likes to take charge of the situation. You may be a guest at the party tonight, but you know what it means to play the role of hostess on occasion. If so, then this dress is for you.”

“Sold!” exclaimed Tatiana. She stood up and followed the model into the back room to be measured.

* * *

The model escorted Tatiana to a private dressing room where a seamstress stood waiting for her with a tape measure. “I take it my friends are in other rooms?”

“That’s correct,” responded the seamstress. “They’re getting fitted right now. Could you please come over here and raise your arms?”

Tatiana did as requested without hesitation. The seamstress measured her chest, waist, hips, and the length of her torso. “Your measurements are similar but not exactly the same as Ellie here. This should take me about fifteen minutes and your dress will be ready. Please make yourself comfortable as I fit you. Ellie, could you please take off the dress?”

Ellie stepped behind a folding wall. A few moments later, she came out, wearing a simple T-shirt and shorts, and handed the dress to the seamstress.

The seamstress smiled and said, “Very good. I’ll be right back.” She quickly stepped out of the door to the dressing room.

Tatiana turned to face Ellie. “So, Ellie is it? Will you be coming to the party tonight?”

“Yes. I’ll be there. I was just totally blown away the last time I was there.”

Tatiana moved in a bit closer and stared directly into Ellie’s eyes. “I need to get some practice, if you don’t mind.”

Ellie stammered. “P-p-practice? What do you m—” She stopped speaking as she stared into Tatiana’s piercing eyes. Soon thereafter, the model started to sway on her hips.

“Why, showing people the true pleasures of Marawind, of course,” laughed Tatiana.

“True pleasures,” spoke Ellie in a low monotone.

“I need to look into your mind and play around a little bit in there. So open your eyes wide and don’t blink until I say so.”

Ellie smiled and bit her lip as the sensation of her brain being invaded by this girl grew in intensity.

Tatiana saw something she liked and laughed. “So you like vajazzling, huh?”

“Yesssssss...”

“Show me.”

Ellie casually reached into her shorts and panties and lowered them down to her knees. She placed her hands on her hips as Tatiana looked at the girl’s hairless pussy. In the light, tiny gems glistened from directly above her clit.

“Is that a butterfly?”

“Yes.” Even through the monotone voice, Ellie sounded proud, almost boastful of her genital adornment.

“How do they do that?”

“They glue the gems on, in whatever shape you like.”

“Does it hurt?”

“Not really.”

“When we go back out into the main store, I want you to tell my friend Erika about this. I think she’ll want to do that.”

“Of course.”

“But until then, I want you to hold still.”

The model stood with her hands resting just below her waist.

Tatiana reached forward and started to run her fingers over the butterfly shape on Ellie’s skin. “What does that feel like?”

“Very nice. Sensual but not overly erotic.”

“I see. But does it turn you on?”

“Yes.”

She ran her fingers slowly over and around the adornment, intentionally moving her fingers off of the gems beneath the butterfly shape. “Is that erotic?”

“Oh, yes.”

“Very good. When you have your orgasm, you will do whatever I ask of you, no matter how outrageous.”

Ellie nodded her head but said nothing.

“So I want you to have an orgasm now.”

Ellie let out a howl as her eyes rolled into the back of her head. As the sensation subsided, Ellie whimpered slightly at the pleasure.

“You now belong to Marawind. Please pull your clothes back up.”

Ellie straightened up, shook her head and whispered, “Thank you.”

The seamstress came back into the room shortly thereafter. Tatiana exhibited no modesty as she took off her clothes and tried the dress on, revealing to both the model and the dressmaker that she wore no undergarments.

“How does it feel?” asked the seamstress.

“Amazingly comfortable!”

“Very good. Let me just make sure no additional alterations are needed.” The seamstress tugged on some hems and seams on the dress before pulling out a needle and thread to tighten the seam above Tatiana’s left hip, and said, “Perfect! Let’s go back out and see how your friends are doing with their dresses.”

“Let’s!”

* * *

Back out in the main room, Tatiana joined Sandy and Erika. The seamstress and Ellie fell back, chatting.

Sandy and Erika were showing off their new dresses to each other. “You girls look great!” commented Tatiana.

Erika smiled. “You do too.”

“Thanks. Penny’s not out yet?”

“Nope,” answered Sandy. “The dressmaker said she should be out soon, though.”

“So what do we do from here?” asked Tatiana.

“Jewelry!” beamed Jesse as he walked back into the room with the dressmaker.

Erika let out a slight gasp.

Sandy said, “Really, Uncle Jesse. You shouldn’t go to all of this expense. Not on our account.”

“Please! It’s nothing! I just called the jeweler and told him that we’d be there in about a half hour or so.”

“But—”

Jesse held up his hand and closed his eyes. Sandy knew immediately that there wouldn’t be any additional debate.

“I must say that all three of you look beautiful!” remarked Jesse.

“Thank you.”

“Oh, and here comes our fourth! Doesn’t Penelope look radiant? Penny! You look so much better now than when you were eight.”

Penelope laughed and joined her uncle and friends. Tatiana stepped back to allow Penny into the circle. When she did this, she tapped Erika on the shoulder and said, “Ellie over there is going to say something about vajazzling. You’ll be intrigued and fascinated. But as soon as you hear about it, you’ll decide you want it done.”

Erika let out a low moan of comprehension.

* * *

After Jesse closed the deal on all four dresses, he looked at his guests and said, “So let’s head over to the jewelers. You can each have two items from the store. After that, there’s a salon next door to the jewelers, so you can all get your hair and nails done.”

Ellie stepped forward and said, “Is any of you into vajazzling?”

Erika cocked her head to one side and said, “What? What’s that?”

“Here! Let me show you!” She pulled her pants and underwear down far enough to reveal the butterfly. “It’s crystals that they glue to your skin. It’s really cool and it makes you feel really sexy.”

“I think I could go for that,” she said, turning around to face Jesse. “If that’s all right, of course.”

“Of course it is. Does anyone else want to try this out?”

Penelope and Sandy quickly shook their heads no. Tatiana hesitated in her response. She looked back and forth between Erika and Sandy. Erika had a look of longing, hoping someone else would do it with her. Sandy had a look of shock that her sister was even considering this.

“Oh, what the heck! This is my week to let my hair down. Why not?”

Ellie purred, “Oh, you can’t have any hair down ... there if you get this done.”

“Oh. Well, then... I guess I’m going to ... I guess I need to get waxed then, too. Will that take too long, Uncle Jesse?”

“It shouldn’t. It’s still early.”

“Great! Lawrence, would you mind please boxing up these dresses so that they don’t get damaged?”

“Of course, Jesse.”

The four girls went back to their rooms to change back into the clothes they had worn to the dressmaker’s.

The moment she had a chance, Sandy pulled Tatiana aside and asked, “What’s wrong with you?”

“Me? Nothing!”

“Look. I don’t know what you’re playing at, but this is so unlike you that I want to make sure everything’s all right.”

Tatiana took a deep breath and looked her sister directly in the eyes. The look of concern and anger slowly melted away from Sandy’s face, leaving her staring blankly ahead.

Tatiana chuckled to herself in the recognition that she was getting faster and faster at penetrating into someone else’s mind. Before the party, this was a good thing. “Everything’s just fine. You don’t have anything to worry about. You’ll understand everything later.”

Sandy stood there motionless.

“I want you to say it. Everything’s fine.”

“Everything’s fine,” said Sandy in a slow monotone.

“There’s nothing to worry about.”

“Nothing to worry about.”

“You’ll understand later.”

“Understand later.”

Tatiana broke eye contact with Sandy, who blinked a couple of times and said, “All right, then! Let’s get changed.”

Chapter 17

The valet returned with Jesse’s convertible and handed over the keys. Everyone got back into the car in their original seats. Jesse drove the car a few blocks and they stopped at a jewelry store.

The four girls circled around the different cases with the instructions to find two items of jewelry each. Erika asked if she should only get one piece because of the vajazzling she’d be undertaking and Jesse scoffed. “No. You and Tatiana can do that while Penny and Sandy get their nails done next door.”

“Um. OK.”

All four girls purchased necklaces that matched their respective dresses. Tatiana and Sandy both chose earrings to complement their necklaces. Penelope picked a diamond broach. Erika chose a bracelet.

“You sure that’s what you all want? It seems like we only just got here,” Jesse commented, teasingly.

Penelope spoke for the group. “Yes. You’re spending way too much money on us as it is, Uncle Jesse.”

“Nonsense! Think of this as fifteen or so years worth of missed birthday presents, Christmases, and who-knows-what-other reasons?”

Penelope blushed but said nothing more.

After they left the jewelers, they walked to the salon next door. The girl behind the counter smiled broadly. “Li, my friends here are in need of your services. I need four fashionable hairdos, two sets of nails,” he moved his arm in a sweeping gesture towards Sandy and Penelope, “and two vajazzlings.” He indicated Tatiana and Erika.

“For vajazzling, they will need a wax.”

“That’s fine.”

Li clapped her hands and four women came out from the back. She said something in Korean to each of her associates and they each chose a girl to help prepare for the evening’s events.

* * *

When the four girls were reunited Tatiana was gushing to her friends. “Oh. My. God! That was so awesome! Here! Take a look! Isn’t it hot?” She lowered her pants to reveal a yin-yang shape, with sparkling white and black crystals.”

Penelope said nothing while Sandy nodded approvingly, “Niice! What shape did you get, Erika?”

“An arrow,” she giggled as she lowered her pants to reveal an arrow pointing straight down. “You know. To help someone find what they’re looking for.”

“Did it hurt?”

“Non really,” said Erika.

Tatiana added, “The waxing itself hurt more than the vajazzling.”

Penelope rolled her eyes as Li instructed her colleagues to begin working on the girls’ hair.

* * *

The first guests rang the doorbell shortly before 5 pm, just as Jesse had predicted. It was Colin and Mallory Graves, the brother and sister that Penelope et al had met a few days before.

Uncle Jesse approached Colin and Mallory, smiling broadly, and asked them, “Have you met my niece and her friends?”

When Colin shook his head ‘no’, Uncle Jesse called Penelope and Tatiana over to the conversation.

He pointed to Penelope and said, “Please meet my niece, Penelope Woodruff. Penelope, Mallory, Colin.” Everyone shook hands. Tatiana stepped into the circle and introduced herself.

Seeing Penelope and Tatiana talking with Colin and Mallory, Erika quickly joined them. Once they were formally introduced, Erika said, “Do you and your sister come here often? We saw you the other day and it looked like you were, um... quite comfortable here.”

“Where did you see us?” asked Colin.

“Um... Over by the pond. You...”

Penelope glared at Erika, who quickly stopped speaking. Penelope finished Erika’s statement. “What Erika means to say is, we’ve heard that you’re welcome to come here any time you want. My uncle’s good that way.”

“Yes, he is,” agreed Mallory.

Statler came by with a tray of hors d’oeuvres and everyone grabbed something off of the tray, bringing the conversation to a lull.

As Colin and Mallory walked away, Tatiana turned to Erika and whispered, “I’ll be very disappointed in you if you don’t have sex with at least four different guys here tonight.”

“Yes.....”

Colin and Mallory had sat down on some chairs that were arranged near the wall of the room near the entrance. Erika, seeing this, straightened out her skirt and walked up to Colin.

“What’s she doing?” Penelope asked Tatiana.

“I think she wants to make up for what she just said.”

The two of them watched Erika, Colin and Mallory. They couldn’t hear what was being said, but Mallory nodded her head vigorously. Erika stepped in closer to Colin and straddled his lap. She lifted his hands and guided them to her breasts, as she unfastened his pants.

Penelope watched this with incredulity. “No... She’s not really... Yes, yes she is! Wha—”

“Looks like it’s more than just me who’s started doing things out of character, huh?” Tatiana said, teasingly.

“Yes, but ... but ... should we, you know, do something?”

“I wouldn’t.”

As the room filled up with more people, Uncle Jesse took the microphone from the band he had hired, and welcomed everyone to Marawind Estate. “For those of you who have never been here before, welcome. For those of you who have, welcome back. It’s always a pleasure to see so many people enjoying themselves in my home. So while you’re here, I want you to relax, have fun, and enjoy everything this mansion has to offer, except for the bedrooms. And even then...” He left this statement incomplete, and the ballroom filled with laughter.

“So, without further ado, enjoy the party! If there’s anything you might need, please feel free to ask me or any of the hosts and hostesses.”

He handed the microphone to the lead singer of the band. The lead singer said, “We take requests, if there’s anything you guys really want to hear.” The first song the band played, was their version of “Welcome to the Jungle,” by Guns N Roses.

Sandy caught up with Tatiana and Penelope. “Did you see what Erika’s doing?”

“Yes. I’m surprised,” remarked Penelope.

“I guess she really needs to do something different. I can relate, you know...” mused Tatiana.

“So does this mean you’ll go up to some random guy and start fucking him tonight?” asked Sandy.

“I can’t rule it out. Can you?”

“What does that mean, ‘you can’t rule it out’?” asked Penelope.

“Well, I don’t think any of us came here for sex. But if the right guy is here, and it’s the right time and, well... who knows?” said Tatiana.

“That’s awfully progressive of you,” said Penelope. “If you don’t mind my asking, how long’s it been since the last time you had sex?”

Tatiana decided against mentioning the night before with Penelope’s uncle. “How long’s it been since Tony and I broke up? Two years now? I can’t honestly say I’ve missed it in the last two years, but who knows?”

Uncle Jesse came by and smiled. “Are you ladies having a good time so far?”

“Yeah, I guess...” said Sandy. “Not as good a time as Erika over there, but still...” They all glanced over at Erika, who had hiked her skirt high enough to reveal that she wasn’t wearing any underwear, and was bouncing up and down on Colin’s partially visible cock. Colin’s hands seemed quite busy groping, fondling, caressing, and generally playing with her breasts. Mallory was sitting alongside of the two of them, smiling and applauding.

Erika arched her back and let out a moan that punctuated the sound of the music that filled the room.

“Penny, could I have a word with you?” asked Uncle Jesse.

Penelope agreed and politely excused herself from her friends.

Once Penelope was gone, Sandy sighed. “If I do anything like what Erika over there’s doing...”

Tatiana turned to look Sandy directly in the eye, “Then tonight will be a success for you too.”

“What?” Sandy reacted with initial confusion before getting lost in Tatiana’s piercing eyes. She remembered looking into Tatiana’s eyes earlier that day and quickly fell back under her spell. “Oh, yes...”

“In fact,” Tatiana continued, “You want to compete with Erika today. See who can screw the most guys.”

“I want to compete with Erika.”

“Yes, you can call it a fuck-off.”

“It’s a fuck-off.”

“And she’s already one guy up on you. What are you going to do about that?”

Sandy shook her head, and looked around the room. She saw a guy standing near the door, looking around, smiling, and occasionally sipping from a plastic cup.

“Would you please excuse me, Tatiana? I, um, need to, uh, talk to that guy over there.”

“Go ahead.”

Sandy ran her fingers through her hair and licked her lips before walking in a near march to the guy she had seen.

Penelope returned to Tatiana, who was watching Sandy intently.

“What did your uncle want?”

Penelope sighed. “He asked me to move down here. He needs someone to help manage the grounds crew.”

“What’d you tell him?”

“I said I didn’t know. I mean, after graduation, it’d be an awfully tempting offer.”

“I’d love to live here.”

“Me too.” She looked around and asked, “Where’s Sandy?”

Tatiana pointed at Sandy, who by now was rubbing the chest of the guy she had approached a few minutes earlier. “Looks like she’s got her own tempting offer.”

“What’s up with our friends today?”

Tatiana just shrugged.

Erika found her way over to Tatiana and Penelope, buttoned her last button on her blouse, and smoothed out her skirt with her palm. “Hi, guys!” she said, wiping her brow. “Are you two having fun?”

Penelope mumbled, “Not as much as you are.”

“What was that?”

“Oh, nothing.” She smiled.

“Where’s Sandy?”

Penelope and Tatiana pointed to where Sandy was, but she had disappeared. Tatiana said, “She was hitting on some guy over there. But they’re gone now.”

“You know, I’ve been thinking about what Statler said about the affect this place has on its visitors. I mean, I’ve been wondering if it’ll do anything to us like it does to other people. Do you think whatever it is, has, you know, gotten to Sandy?”

Penelope stood there, slack-mouthed, unsure of what to say. Was it possible that Erika didn’t know she had just had sex with a complete stranger not five minutes before?

“Oh, come on,” said Tatiana. “Do you really believe that this place has some special magical powers that affects people like that? Let me ask you a personal question: what turns you on?”

“Oh, romance. The knowledge that I’m turning someone else on. Sometimes, it’s just the thought of the pleasure that does it all, ya know? And it’s so much fun to just, well, be seduced.”

“And are you telling me that the size and beauty of this place isn’t seductive in and of itself?”

“Well, now that you put it that way...”

A tall, thin man approached them. “Good evening, ladies. Do you mind if I interrupt? I’m Derek. I manage the local hardware store, and you don’t look familiar. Are you new around here?”

Erika spoke. “We’re on spring break from school, and Penny’s uncle over here ...” she pointed at Penny. “well, he owns this beautiful mansion.”

“You’re Jesse’s niece?”

Penelope nodded briskly.

Before he had a chance to say anything else, Erika took a hold of his arm. “I’d love to see some of your ... hardware,” she said seductively, putting extra emphasis on the word ‘hard’.

Without any other words spoken, Erika and Derek walked away; Penelope’s expression was one of awed incredulity.

Once Penelope and Tatiana were alone again, Penelope spoke. “I’ve got to admit, I agree with you that it’s strange to see them both acting this way. Then again, I think you’ve been doing some unexpected things yourself. I mean, a week ago, I’d never’ve believed you’d do that vajazzling thing and all. How does it feel, by the way?”

“Really sexy.”

“So... I don’t know. The only explanation for all this is what Statler said the other day. It’s not plausible but, well, I can’t think of anything better.”

“So you think it’s a ghost or something?”

“I don’t know. What do you think?”

Tatiana turned to face Penelope and looked her directly in the eyes. “I think it’s very simple. The house wants us to be as sexual as possible.”

Penelope raised her hands to her head, unsure of what she’d just heard.

Tatiana intensified her gaze. “I said, the house wants us to be as sexual as possible.”

Penelope’s features slackened. She started to speak in a slow, low monotone. “The house...” Her voice trailed off.

Tatiana repeated her explanation. “The house wants us to be as sexual as possible.”

“The ... house ... wants us ... to ... be ... sexual.”

“You believe in the house.”

“I believe in the house.”

“You wish to serve Marawind.”

“I wish to serve Marawind.”

“Are you ready to serve?”

“Yes.”

“Then you must climb up on that table and dance and strip down to your underwear. That will let your uncle know you are ready.”

Penelope did as she was instructed. She started by unzipping the back of her party dress. The longer she danced, more people came up to watch her sensual motions. She found herself completely absorbed in the moment, becoming more and more aroused as she drew more attention to herself. She continued dancing as she pulled her hands out of her sleeves and the top half of her dress fell down over her hips.

Penelope then started to roll her dress down her legs. With each inch of movement of her dress, she ran her hands up and down the exposed portions of her legs.

Once her dress was around her ankles, she kicked it into the air, caught it, and tossed it into the crowd.

Uncle Jesse stepped closer to Tatiana. “I’ve wanted her for my own,” he said, “ever since her mother—my sister—sent out their Christmas newsletter a few months ago. I couldn’t believe that was Penelope. I remember when she was a little girl. She’s grown into such a beautiful young woman. So I worked it out with my sister that Penny could come down here for spring break. And now she’s mine and I’ve got you to thank.”

“You’re very welcome.”

“Penny is going to want to work for me, in the position I offered her before. I think you’d do well to spread the power of Marawind to other friends of yours back at your school. Do you agree?”

“Yes, sir.”

“Very good.”

Uncle Jesse stepped forward to the table and held out his hand. Penelope quickly took it, a look of lust covering her face. As he helped her back down to the floor, he said to her, “Would you mind accompanying me to my office?”

“I’d love to,” she said, sensually.

The two of them walked off.

Now that all three of her friends had been successfully tuned in to the needs of the mansion, Tatiana turned to the man nearest her and said, “So, big boy. Let’s fuck!”

“Let’s,” he answered in the tone of someone who had just been on the receiving end of a suggestion to perform some normal, day-to-day event.

She took his hand and guided him closer to the table where Penelope had just finished her striptease. She pushed him down onto the table and began to remove his pants.

As the two of them removed each other’s clothes, everyone in the ballroom started to do the same.

The Marawind Mansion itself trembled in excitement and anticipation from the bacchanalian activities that were getting underway within its walls.

Epilogue

By the time Tatiana had finished fucking the guy she had chosen at the party, most of the guests had removed most, if not all, of their clothing, and were finding new people to grope, fondle, and either please or extract pleasure from.

Tatiana walked around the ballroom. She saw Ellie and Lawrence and thanked them for their help with the dresses. She winked at Ellie and said, “That was a great tip about the vajazzling.”

“Thank you.”

She turned to face Lawrence, looked down at his exposed cock, and said, “So when’re you going to get dickorated?”

He shrugged.

“I think you ought to do that tomorrow, man. In the meantime, I think Ellie deserves to be eaten out, so, I think you should get down on your knees and do what needs to be done. After all, what I think is what the house thinks. What the house thinks, is the rule of Marawind.”

“Of course, Tatiana.” He got down on his knees and began to run his tongue over the crystals above Ellie’s pussy.

She let out a low moan before mouthing the words “Thank you” to Tatiana.

Tatiana quickly commanded several other people to find someone to pleasure before she decided she needed more herself. She found a guy who was already lying on his back, with an older woman bouncing happily on his cock, and sat down on his face. Neither the woman nor the guy seemed to mind as he immediately started to lick and nibble at Tatiana’s bare pussy and the gems right above it.

The band, sensing the heightening sensuality, played their music even louder.

The house creaked and shuddered throughout the night as pleasure filled the air, bouncing off the walls and feeding into the party’s overall celebratory atmosphere, lasting well into the night.

Most of the partygoers fell asleep on the floor somewhere in the house. Penelope fell asleep in her uncle’s bed shortly after their third lovemaking session. Sandy and one of the guys she picked up, fell asleep by the side of the pool. Erika found Charles, the stableboy, and returned to his sleeping quarters with him.

Statler escorted Tatiana to the room in the kitchen where they could watch everything on closed-circuit televisions. She invited Marjorie into a threesome as they watched all of the guests give in to the final pleasures of the party, before she fell asleep nuzzled into the chests of both the butler and the chef.

* * *

The four friends spent the remainder of their week at the Marawind Mansion exploring the mansion, the grounds, the staff, and each other’s bodies. Tatiana had no shortage of suggestions for what they should do, and no one objected to any of her ideas. On more than one occasion, she suggested nude horseback riding. This suggestion was greeted with increased enthusiasm each time she suggested it.

By the time it was time to leave, Sandy and Erika had decided that, before going to bed every night, they each needed to finger the other to orgasm. Penelope had decided, thanks to the experience given to her by Statler, that she was a big fan of anal sex.

On the date of their departure, they all gave Uncle Jesse a blow job and a hug.

Penelope informed Uncle Jesse that she would be returning in four months’ time, after she graduates, to live with him on Marawind and to manage the grounds crew.

For their part, the grounds crew had already decided that they looked forward to working under her, in every sense of the word.

Tatiana had taken it as her personal mission to demonstrate the beauty, the power, and the pleasure that was the mansion of Marawind, to anyone and everyone who would listen. And everyone would listen. She decided that the name of her mission was “Spread the word and spread the legs.”

It is certainly true: visiting Marawind is a life changing experience. If you have the chance to visit, or to make Tatiana’s acquaintance, take her up on whatever she offers you.

end