The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Voodoo This: part 2

MD MF FF FET

Prince Agbagwa the Voodoo witch doctor comes to the city.

The daughter

Prince Agbagwa moved to the table and took a drink. He sat down as the girl made her way to the middle of the room and stood watching him. He lifted the two dolls that were tied together.

“This is you and I.”

She nodded.

“This is your love bond. You are a love slave to Prince Agbabwa.”

The girl nodded again.

“I look at you now. Now undress.”

The girl removed her clothes until she stood in front of him naked. He looked her over and began to play with his cock.

“You will suck my manhood until I am coming,” he commanded. She walked over and knelt between his legs where she began to suck on his hard-on.

He picked up the Mr. Forest doll and commanded, “You will be unable to perform for your woman.” He then resumed his eavesdropping of suite 411 as young and innocent Sarah continued blowing him.

“What’s wrong?” he could hear Sophie ask Mr. Forest.

“I… I don’t know,” stammered Forest.

Agbagwa again spoke to the doll, “You find her body odour off-putting. Also she will seem to have put on weight and seem older.” He then listened intently.

‘Something must be wrong. You’ve never had a problem before,” he heard Sophie exclaim. “It just went limp all of a sudden,” she finished.

“It’s just…”

“Just what? What is it, honey?”

“Did you shower today? I keep getting a smell.”

“Yes, I did. I can’t believe you said that!”

“Well, it’s true. There is definitely a smell from you.”

“You’re not that great yourself,” she riposted.

Agbagwa enjoyed his blowjob as he heard the argument escalate between the couple. Young Sarah was bearing her full attention to his cock. Her hand around the lower half of his shaft as her mouth swallowed the upper half until her lips touched the back of her hand. Her motion became a frantic bobbing up and down, rigorously thrusting his meat as deep into her mouth as she could and desperately trying to get his cum to pump out of his rigid cock and down her spasming throat.

Agbagwa held the Mr. Forest doll. “When you leave, take some of her pubic hair. I shall need it later.” Then he resumed listening and heard the argument and the man obviously getting dressed.

“I’m leaving,” he said flatly.

“Who do you think you are? You’re an old man chasing young girls!”

“If I was, I would be after someone who looks younger than you.”

“What the hell does that mean? You will never get someone in my league.”

“That might have been true before you let yourself go,” came the tart reply.

“I’m in the shape of my life! I could get any man I want.”

“ “Well, why don’t you? But I don’t think you’re going to get too many great offers. Let’s be honest.”

“Run home to your wife and your perfect little daughter. Don’t think I’m going to take you back!”

“Why would I come back when my wife spends less time on herself than you and looks at least as good, if not better!”

Agbagwa heard the door of 413 open, then slam shut. He then turned his attention back to the young girl working between his legs before pulling free and exploding all over her face. He caught his breath as he watched Sarah wipe her face. That brought the thought to his mind of how insulted Miss Grant must be right now.

Meeting the Fiancé

Sarah had left several hours ago and Miss Grant had checked out. It turned out Sarah and her mom were in the city for a show and had met up with her dad who was meant to be here on business.

He had commanded Sarah to be his wife-to-be, that she would live to breed his children and that she would be deeply excited about it. He also arranged for her to announce to her parents that she was in love and that they were all to meet tonight in the hotel bar to meet him.

Agbagwa then heard the knock at the door. He’d asked Mr. Forest to come straight away and he’d told him to bring a couple of things. He opened the door.

“Come in Mr. Forest. I am Agbagwa.”

The man looked flustered as he entered and looked around.

“Are you uncomfortable?” the African asked.

“Yes,” Forest replied as he handed a paper bag to his new master.

“Why?”

“Because I don’t like feeling I’m not in control.”

“Don’t be alarmed, but you will never be in control again. Which of these knickers belongs to whom?” he said as he pulled two pair out of the paper bag.

“The red are Sophie’s and the white are my wife’s.” Agbagwa took both pairs over to the light and pulled a pubic hair from each. He then waxed them onto the dolls that were prepared and waiting.

“Tonight your daughter has arranged something, hasn’t she?”

“Yes, she just announced today that she has a new boyfriend. My wife and I are concerned she just split with her long term boyfriend a few weeks ago because she was going to concentrate on her studying. We have never seen her so excited. We are going to meet him tonight in the bar.”

“Well, I guess I will relieve the shock. How would you feel if I was this boyfriend?”

The man stared at him, hard. “I would not be happy.”

“Why?”

“Because you are black, you’re much too old for her and I don’t like or trust you.”

“I can understand that she is your little princess, but after tonight she will be one of my wives. There will be no more need for her to study and you will soon be grandfather to little black babies.”

Forest tried to react.

“There’s no point in challenging this. You are under my control. When we are introduced, you will oppose me, but outwardly you will be very warm toward me. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Very well, you may leave. Remember, you are meeting me for the first time tonight. You don’t want to spoil your daughter’s good news.” He could see the man was angry, but could do or say nothing as he left.

He picked up the dolls, rubbed them in a warm oil and dried them in leaves. He held the Mrs. Forest doll. “When we are introduced you will feel differently toward black men, especially Agbagwa. Agbagwa will make you horny. You will not want to upset your daughter and will want what she wants, but you will find Agbagwa utterly charming and you will be unable to resist, but you still don’t want to upset your daughter.”

Finally, he changed the shape of the doll, pulling in the waist and moulding two large tits onto it.

He turned his attention to the Sophie Grant doll. He pushed it down to make it smaller, then spent the rest of the time playing with and moulding the doll.

The introduction

Agbagwa walked into the bar and saw Sarah, facing him; she was holding a woman’s hands. He recognised Mr. and Mrs. Forest even with their backs to him. As he initially thought, Mrs. Forest was the woman whose hands Sarah was holding.

Sarah saw him and ran over, kissed him, took his hand and dragged him over to her parents. “Mom, Dad, this is my new boyfriend, Agbagwa.”

He smiled and shook hands with both parents, “Hello,” to each. He noticed that Mrs. Forest was looking great in a simple black dress with black heels and a pair of pearl strings around her neck. He also noticed that Mr. Forest thought she looked hot because he saw the lust burning in his eyes.

“I’m Penny and this is my husband, Ian. We are pleased to meet you,” pronounced Penny as she stepped forward and took in all of Agbagwa.

“Shall we get a table?” offered Sarah.

“Yes. Good idea, Sarah,” exclaimed Penny as she took Agbagwa’s arm and led the way. He saw Sarah do the same with Ian and was grinning from ear to ear. He could also see Ian watch every move Penny made in her splendid new figure.

When they sat down, Penny slipped into the seat beside Agbagwa.

“Mom, I was going to sit next to Agbagwa.”

“Oh, Sarah, don’t moan! I only want to get to know him a little. You need to share,” Penny said with a little giggle. Sarah sat across from them with Ian.

“We’re still going to the show tonight, aren’t we dear?” Penny asked Sarah.

Sarah looked at Agbagwa. He had just noticed Sophie walk in to the restaurant where she’d taken a stool at the bar.

“It is alright to go to the show with your mom, Sarah. I will stay with your dad and we will have a drink,” Agbagwa said. He then nodded to Ian, who then took his attention off his wife’s new perfect tits and looked around. He spied Sophie at the bar. Other than worry a bit that she might tell Penny about their affair, he could not help but look back at his wife’s new form.

Sarah excused herself for the toilet during dinner. When she left, Ian whispered to his wife, “Darling, I was thinking. Why don’t we go back to the room before you leave for the show?” Penny looked at him while stroking Agbagwa’s thigh under the table. The Prince knew that her rubbing his leg had made her unbelievably horny. In fact he was sure she’d never been as wet before.

Penny looked at her husband, “Ian, are you saying what I think? You haven’t been like this for… well, I can’t remember, to be honest.”

Ian smiled. “I know but you look just so God-damned good.”

“Please excuse us, Agbagwa,” Penny said with a wink at her husband and started to rise from her chair.

“You will not leave,” Agbagwa commanded. Penny sat down when he spoke and Ian looked totally disappointed.

“You will only move to take off your wet panties and slide them to me under the table. Ian, you remain seated just leering at your wife and desperate to ram your hard cock into her pussy. You will sit there and regret all the times you could have been fucking her.”

By the time Sarah returned, Penny had already managed to wriggle her black panties off. She turned to Sarah, “Its almost time for us to leave, sweetheart,” she said. Sarah and Penny stood, got their coats and kissed Ian on the cheek to say goodbye.

Sarah then kissed Agbagwa on the mouth. “Do you want to see me tonight?” she asked and waited for his answer.

“I will see you in the morning. Bring some food to my room,” he instructed.

Penny stepped up to him, leaned over him to give him a kiss on his cheek and pressed her sodden panties into his hand. “Nice to have met you, Agbagwa. Hope we meet again real soon,” said Penny. She slowly and deliberately raised up, allowing Agbagwa a great view down her impressive cleavage.

Agbagwa watched Ian as he still ogled his wife walking out the door,” So Ian, what do you think of your wife and the changes I have blessed her with?”

Ian sat up and turned his gaze to the African Prince. “I never knew Penny could look so great!”

“Does she look like Sophie did in her prime?”

“Better.”

“How can you say that?” came the third voice of Sophie Grant. She’d made her way over to their table and sat down where Sarah had been sitting… next to Ian. She tried to take his hands, but Ian pulled away. “I’m so sorry, Ian,” Sophie blurted. “I didn’t mean any of what I said. I’ve been sitting here for them to leave so I could apologise to you.”

“I’m not interested, ok?” snapped Ian.

Agbagwa as the beautiful young girl tried and pleaded with Ian to give her a second chance. He also knew it was driving Sophie mad in her head that she was begging an old guy she had been only with because of his money, to take her back. She was well enough off and had lots of other offers from rich guys, but she simply could not stop herself from wanting him.

“I think you should come to my room and discuss it,” Agbagwa said while standing. Both Ian and Sophie followed him.

To be continued