The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Voodoo This: part 3

MD MF FF FET

Prince Agbagwa the Voodoo witch doctor comes to the city.

Back at the room

Sophie was still pleading with Ian to take her back

“Please! I need you!” she cried.

“Its over, Sophie. You were just a bit of fun, something my wife wasn’t.”

“I can be that again. I don’t mind being the other woman. I wont ask you for anything other than sex.”

“Sophie, I want my wife. You need to accept that I don’t want you any more.”

Agbagwa could see her perfect little face drop and her beautiful blue eyes started to glaze.

“You don’t mean that! Look, I know I’m high maintenance, but I wont ask you for anything. I can change!”

“Can you change how you look?”

“I’ll get any type of work done you like; breast implants or whatever makes you want me.”

Agbagwa reminded them of his presence. “No, you will not have any work done,” he instructed as he the two dolls of Sophie and Ian. “Sophie, you will have unrelenting desire for Ian, but it will be on his terms.” He began to twist and shape the Sophie doll as he spoke. “Every time you make love to Ian, your model looks will diminish. Your body will change with every thrust of his cock; you will shorten in height, your hips will gain weight disproportionately, your breasts will sag, but you will still want to be fucked by him even though you will be upset at your new body.”

The Voodoo Prince could see the fear in her face. “Do not worry too much, my dear, this will be over a long period of time and shall happen just a little at a time. If I am convinced you have become a better person in that time, I might lessen the punishment for your attitude.” He then turned to Ian, holding up the Ian doll. “You should have appreciated your wife more instead of sleeping with beautiful young women. That is why you will now desperately want to sleep with your wife and you find her beautiful, but the only woman you will ever be able to sleep with is Sophie. You will find her appearance to be like you found your wife’s appearance when you started the affair. You will become increasingly repulsed by her changing body, but only she can make love to you.” Ian was looking at Sophie as Agbagwa spoke. “You will be unhappy but unable to let on to your wife that she is sleeping with black men,” he continued. “You know she is doing it because you cannot please her sexually. You will try, but fail, to get hard every time, and the more you fail her, the more you will want to have sex. But you will know it must be only with ugly Sophie here.”

Agbagwa put down both dolls and asked, “Do you both understand?” Ian and Sophie both nodded. “Good! Now let us continue.” He pressed the panties he got from Penny into Ian’s mouth. “Ian, you know that these panties are you wife’s and they are damp from her juices.”

He then held them in Sophie’s face and said, “Ian loves his wife’s pussy.” Sophie smiled and pulled her dress up to her hips. She rolled down her own thong and slowly stepped into Penny’s. As she did this, she tried to smile seductively at Ian. But the panties were too big and did not sit on her well.

“This is the closest you will get to your wife’s pussy tonight,” Agbagwa said turning to Ian. He looked at Ian, then at Sexy Sophie. Ian walked over to Sophie, turned her round and rubbed his hard-on on her ass while reaching round and starting to rub the damp patch left from Penny into Sophie’s pussy. Sophie wriggled her ass into Ian and repeatedly tried to kiss him and offered him her tongue, but he only pulled away as he rubbed harder.

“I think you should talk to Ian, Sophie. Tell him about his wife if it makes him want you,” instructed Agbagwa.

Sophie turned to Ian, “Rub you wife’s cunt juice onto my clit.” Even Sophie was surprised at the reaction she got. Ian started to grind his hard cock against her ass even more vigorously and tilted his head against hers. Sophie realised this was the way to go.

“Force her knickers into my cunt, then pull them to one side.” Ian let Sophie kiss him. “I want her knickers rubbing your cock as you slide it in and out of my pussy.” Sophie was taken by surprise as Ian grabbed her arm and spun her around. He then threw her onto the bed. Sophie pulled herself up onto the bed as Ian opened his belt, button and zip. He then pulled his hard cock free and then climbed onto the bed between her legs.

Agbagwa watched and was amazed at how easily the people of this country went under. It is like they have no resistance at all! he thought.

Ian was now positioned directly above Sophie and forcing his way into her pussy. Sophie moaned as he thrust roughly into her pussy. She found the pain mostly a turn on and although she knew she was going to be sore later, she only worried about the moment.

Ian could feel his wife’s panties trying to slide back across Sophie’s pussy and knowing his cock was against them served to make all the harder. Sophie enjoyed the dozen or so full thrusts until he came deep inside her. Sophie tried to kiss and hold him but after a few seconds, he lifted his full weight from her. He then sat up and tucked himself away. Sophie moved to the side of the bed and tried to hug him. Ian once again pulled away.

Agbagwa sat and watched. He enjoyed the show and the change in Sophie who would never have acted in this way yesterday. “Sophie, what do you notice about yourself?” he asked her.

Sophie looked down, then clutched the top of her dress and pulled it down. “My tits are smaller,” she said, clearly upset at the reduction of her assets. Ian looked at her, then turned away.

“This is a good start. Ian, you may leave and go back to your room. Sophie, I wish you to stay. I’m going to require a little entertainment as to allow me to sleep. You will strip and dance at the foot of my bed until I am asleep.”

Ian walked out of the room as Sophie watched. When the door closed and she could no longer see him, she proceeded to do everything she’d been told.

The Following morning

Agbagwa awoke with movement beside him. Sarah had let herself into the room, bringing his breakfast and placing it on the side table. She’d then stripped naked and slid under the covers beside him. He didn’t see Sophie so he reasoned that she’d let herself out, as he’d told her, when he had fallen asleep.

Sarah moved her tits to his shoulder, ran her fingernails across his face and down his chest as she kissed him. He could feel her hand at his cock as he let her nails drag along his cock. Then she her tongue out and licked his lips before smiling. Agbagwa kissed her back and felt her hand on his shaft. She started to wank him off.

“I missed you last night,” she said with a mock pout.

“Did you enjoy yourself?”

“Not for thinking about you. If you had been at the show, I would have been stroking that glorious cock of yours under your jacket.”

“Even with your mother there?”

Sarah threw a leg over his, then reached down and gently lowered herself on to his throbbing pole. “Oh, yes. No way could I have been able to stop myself. Oh, babe! I’ve been wanting this,” she whispered.

Sarah frantically bounced on his cock until Agbagwa could feel himself on the verge of coming. “I cum now!” he exclaimed.

“Just cum in my pussy! Cum babbbbbby, cummmmm. UP INSIDE ME, YESSSS!” Sarah yelled as she felt herself orgasm. The exquisite feeling of her powerful master coating her insides with his man-cream nearly drove her insane with lust.

Agbagwa allowed her full weight to fall on top of him until he came round. He only moved to sweep her hair from his face. Eventually he gently moved her off, picked up his tray and started in on his breakfast.

At the reception

After Agbagwa finished his breakfast, he looked back round to the bed. He watched Sarah intently looking at him and playing with her pussy. She was obviously enjoying herself as she did not stop when he turned. Then he had an idea.

“Sarah, I have organised with your parents for us to meet them at the reception. We are going to get read to go out, but before you leave the room, I want you to finger your pussy and collect all the cum you produce. Then, like fancy make-up, I want you to smear it on your lips.”

* * *

As the lift doors opened, Agbagwa and Sarah, his new young wife-to-be, stepped out and into the reception. Penny noticed the couple first and she stood to walk over and greet them. Ian stayed in his seat with the newspaper.

Sarah hugged her mother and Penny kissed her daughter on the cheek. Sarah then walked round to behind her dad.

“Morning, Agbagwa. I hope you slept well,” Penny said as she embraced him, kissing either cheek. He felt her deliberately press her chest to his harder than the public embrace called for. He smiled inwardly.

“Slept very well, thank you,” Agbagwa answered as he enjoyed the attention. He turned to look a Sarah, over behind her dad.

Sarah reached down and wrapped her arms around him, then slowly pressed her pouting, glossy lips against his cheek and kissed him tenderly.

“Morning, daddy.”

“Morning, sweetheart.”

Penny and Agbagwa came over and sat at the same table as Ian and Sarah.

“I thought you two might be late down,” Penny said with a little cheeky smile. Ian looked far from happy as he looked up from his paper, but soon looked back to the page.

Sarah went slightly red, came over and took Agbagwa’s hand. “Some people were easy to get up this morning,” she said, staring at Agbagwa.

Agbagwa could sense Ian becoming impatient behind his paper, but saw Penny was eager to hear more, if the detail was there.

“So, what is it first today?” Ian asked trying to change the subject as he continued to read.

The two women looked at each other. “Shopping!” they exclaimed in unison.

* * *

Both couples arrived at the shopping mall. Ian and Agbagwa walked together as mother and daughter walked ahead, looking in every window and discussing the displays.

“So how was it last night?” asked Agbagwa.

“Not good,” replied Ian, immediately turning red with embarrassment and feeling quite nervous as well.

“How so? Tell me,” Agbagwa pressed.

Ian didn’t want to talk any more about it, but could not help himself, the more he resisted, the more details he revealed.

“I couldn’t, you know?” he said as he nodded his head down several times. Agbagwa sensed his embarrassment and delighted in pushing the issue.

“You could not what?”

“I couldn’t make love to my wife,” Ian continued, now mortified. “Its not like I didn’t want to, but I couldn’t.”

“Do tell me more,” Agbagwa pushed with a smile.

Ian reached out and took Agbagwa’s arm bringing them to a stop, then looking over to see where the women were and checking to make sure they were out of hearing.

“Well, you know how hot Penny was last night. I mean she was looking great.” Ian took a deep breath.

“After I left you and Sophie last night, I went back to my room and showered. So, I was lying on the bed naked when Penny got back to the room. She came right to the bottom of the bed and looked at me. I just thought she had never looked better than she did at that moment.” Ian once again looked around nervously for the women.

“So she stands at the bottom of the bed and I’m hard, just from looking at her. Then she pulls her dress up to show she’s not wearing any panties and starts playing with herself. I am rock hard by this time and Penny couldn’t help but know it. She pulls her tits out and with one hand squeezing her tits, she slips one of her pearl strings into her mouth. The sight of those shiny pearls between her blood red lips was such a turn on!” Ian again makes sure the women can’t hear before continuing.

“I’m so hard now. I’ve never been this horny before, not even with Sophie before she changed, and let me tell you, she could do some turn! Penny then climbs onto the bed and slowly works her way along and up to me. She’s dragging her tits along my skin, then she kisses my dick as her head moves past it. Then she moves up my chest to my lips. I can feel her pussy grinding against my hard cock. Her mouth goes to my ear and between bites on it, she whispers, ‘I want you to fuck me.’ Penny has never spoken to me like that, not to mention act like that toward me. I can’t tell you how much my cock’s twitching! She then reaches down and takes hold of my cock and fold’s it to her pussy before it rammed home, but then…”

Ian stopped and looked round for the girls once again to make sure they couldn’t hear. Agbagwa could see Ian was still trying emphatically to stop himself from telling of this humiliating ordeal, but he knows Ian is unable to resist and will tell him all. Agbagwa is enjoying as Ian struggles.

“But then what, Ian, you came too early?”

“No, I just went soft. In fact not just soft but my cock shrank. I mean smaller than it has ever been before.” Ian took another breath while watching his wife & daughter. “I was so horny, but I just couldn’t get it hard again. Penny was so good about it. She tried everything from blow jobs to even slipping a finger up my ass, but nothing worked. I was so ashamed! I’ve just been telling myself it was because of Sophie. She was the reason I couldn’t make it with Penny.”

“So you think it was Sophie’s fault,” Agbagwa pressed with a smile.

“Yes, it must be. I’ve never had a performance problem before.”

Right then Sarah and Penny called them over. When the men arrived, Penny was holding a skimpy outfit up against Sarah. She also had a sexy red and black lace bra and panties on a hanger.

“What do you think, Agbagwa? Does my little girl look sexy in this outfit, or maybe with this underneath it will make her look even sexier?” asked Penny as she moved the bra and panty set to replace the black outfit in front of Sarah. Ian turned away and Sarah turned a bright shade of red.

“Mum, please!” she said in a mock begging tone, then laughed.

“Well, we’re all big boys and girls here, aren’t we, Agbagwa? Very big boys.”

Agbagwa saw Ian go from embarrassed red to shocked white in seconds as he followed Ian’s gaze. “Yes, we are adults and Sarah, you mom has great taste. Both of you should buy the underwear. Or perhaps you could borrow it from each other. I’ll even judge who looks better.”

Then Agbagwa saw what had shocked Ian. Across the store and looking worse than Agbagwa thought for one fuck, was Sophie. He smiled as she stood there, watching them, her hair loosely pulled back, her make-up slapped on and her clothes looking like she’d slept in them.

“Let’s get something to eat,” said Agbagwa. “You ladies go ahead and pick. We will catch up in a moment.”

Both women placed the clothes back and walked out of the store. As soon as they left, Sophie replaced them in the store. “Do you like this, Ian?” she said, grabbing the dress and underwear from the rack. “I could wear this for you. It’s the stuff your wife likes. I could wear what you want me to wear.”

“Sophie, stop this,” said Ian looking at her. “I don’t want you!” He turned to leave, but Sophie grabbed his arm.

“Come with me to the changing rooms,” she pleaded. “I’ll show you how it looks on me.”

Ian pulled from her grasp, but she lurched forward and grabbed him again.

“Please, Ian! I want to make love to you here, right now.”

“Ian, if you’re as horny as last night,” said Agbagwa with a smile, “think about those pearls in your wife’s red lips, the smears of her lipstick as she pulled them across her face.” Ian couldn’t help it; his cock was ready to burst. Agbagwa looked at Sophie and said, “Maybe the woman is right. You shall go with and fuck her, then meet me, Sarah and Penny in the restaurant.

Sophie turned to Agbagwa and said, “Thank you.”

She took the hand of a very reluctant Ian and said, “Come on.” Then she picked the items off the rack and headed for the changing rooms. Agbagwa watched as Ian looked round, very embarrassed as Sophie, obviously desperate for him pulled him along.

Agbagwa turned and left the store.

to be continued