The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Voyeurs and Victims

By Captain Eazy

(mc, ma, mf, md)

7

In the small dark hours of the morning, when they both were well and truly all fucked out, they lay side by side in bed, and not the Spartan single bed in Rick’s apartment. Instead they shared an unexplored country of a bed, a generous king-size one in a luxury room on the expensive concierge level of a smart hotel just five blocks from Rick’s apartment house, but far enough north so their room looked out over the southeastern corner of the park. Blair had suggested the hotel, and Rick had instantly agreed. Now they lay in utter comfort, sunk deep into a welcoming mattress, cuddled by soft luxurious sheets, cozy and sleepy, nestling bare skin to bare skin, touching each other in intimate, impudent ways, and they talked in murmurous, low, sated voices.

Blair teasingly asked, “You were really a virgin?”

“Yes.” Long pause, and then Rick added in a somewhat gruff tone, “I’m not proud of it, Blair. Until you. . . came on so strong, I was always too shy around women.” Another long spell of silence, as he idly caressed her breast and she languidly fondled his flaccid—but still impressive—cock. Diffidently, hesitantly, but with a boyish hope in the words, he whispered, “Was I any good?”

Blair chuckled deep in her throat. “You’re very good, lover.” She sighed. “It was marvelous, the way you fucked me. But I have to be honest, it wasn’t. . . wasn’t quite as good as I hoped it would be.” Her voice was wistful.

Rick made a small grunt of understanding. “For me, either. Because there was no one for us to watch.”

“Yes. No one to watch.” She sighed. “Do you think—tomorrow could we maybe find a couple and, you know, you do your thing with them, and we can watch them go at each other and get ourselves all nicely heated up?”

In the thoughtful darkness, Rick said slowly, “I don’t know if it will work at all when you’re there. There seem to be ground rules.”

“Such as?” She extended her fingers down to his balls, cupped them and gave them a mild, friendly squeeze.

“That feels good.” He shifted his weight, and she caressed his balls and semi-hard shaft, wondering if he just might be up to one more session. He said, “I don’t know that I know all the rules, come to that. But I can give you some examples of what I can and can’t do. Okay, back in high school, after I found out that I could, you know, watch people screwing and be sort of invisible myself, I tried to control people in other, uh, situations.”

“I can imagine some pretty wild situations.”

“No. Not sexual, I mean. But when you’re a teenager and you find you have some weird power over other people, I guess you just want to use it as much as you can in everyday life. I soon found out that wasn’t possible, I couldn’t do it when the, the target, the victim, wasn’t in a state of at least mild sexual arousal. I couldn’t make a teacher change a bad grade, or make a bank teller mistakenly give me change for a hundred-dollar bill instead of for a ten. The situation has to be sexual, I have to be aroused to begin with, and it works best if the people are already a couple, if they have some feeling for each other. If there’s any sexual fondness or attraction there at all, and most people have some sexual feeling pretty much all of the time, even if it’s deep beneath the surface, I can exploit that and turn them on really fast. If not, well, it’s damned hard to go from a dead start, with two people who don’t even know each other. I have done it, but it’s much harder to keep control, to direct the fucking, at least for the first time or two, before they get. . . attracted to each other.”

“And you always watch them and masturbate while they’re, you know, sucking and fucking and all? That gets you hot, huh?” His cock twitched beneath her palm.

Rick spoke in a low, unhappy manner: “Don’t tease me about that, please. Masturbation is the only release I’ve ever had. I studied psychology because I was so damned screwed up myself, hoping I’d find some way to be, you know, normal. I learned all the terms and words and phrases. I never integrated my personality fully, I have a case of pathological aversion to human sexual contact, I simply lack confidence, I have a fixation, I have an obsession, yatta yatta—nothing helped. I couldn’t bring myself to push for sex with any girl—not even with prostitutes. The thought of having to pay was humiliating to begin with, and the one time I tried it, well, I wound up completely impotent with her, couldn’t even get an erection. So yes, I was a virgin. Until you came along. You seem to understand me.” He nuzzled her neck fondly, and as he spoke again, his breath warmed her skin: “As I get more excited, my control gets stronger. When I touch myself, I get myself to the point where I can make ordinary people do the dirtiest things I can imagine, even if they’re out in the open, in the middle of a crowd. I have to be careful, though, not to do too much of that. Usually I have them check into a hotel, or go to one of their places.”

“Why?”

“Because I don’t think I could make a surveillance camera blind to what’s going on,” he said. He sighed. “I’ve learned pretty much the location of every surveillance camera in the city over the past few years, and so far I’ve managed to avoid them all, I think. The park doesn’t have any—yet.”

She ruffled his curly hair. “And you say the two people could even be complete strangers to each other and you could make them fuck?”

“Well, yes, they could be strangers. At first, I mean. But that’s not easy. It’s a lot more difficult that way, a lot more. I have to work hard and heat them up for at least an hour or so. It’s not as much fun to me if I have to sweat and strain until it’s all I can do to make myself come. It’s best when I’m working with two people who already love each other, or who have had, you know, sexy thoughts about each other. In no time at all, I can make them perform any act. Once when I was dealing with two strangers I tried to—well—this is a terrible thing to confess.”

She kissed him two or three times, lingering soft kisses. “Tell me,” she murmured. “It won’t be too nasty for me. I won’t be shocked. I want to hear it. The dirtier it is, the more I’ll like it.”

Rick took a deep, unsteady breath. “It happened when I was trying—trying to get over being a virgin. This was in college. I had some pretty wild fantasies, the usual guy thing I guess. Anyway, there was this girl—”

“I hate her already,” muttered Blair, nibbling his earlobe.

“She was really attractive, really stacked, big bosom, great ass. Anyway, I worked on her for a few days. The first step is always to get them aroused and then to keep them that way. We were in two of the same classes, and I kind of stalked her in between. All the time I concentrated on this girl, and I knew she was getting really turned on, but I didn’t, you know, hook her up with anyone, didn’t give her any particular person to focus her, her yearnings on. I got her to the stage where she wanted to fuck somebody, anybody, but I kept her from acting on the impulse. Oh, my God, did I keep her aroused! In class I could smell pussy! I had her so desperate that I thought she’d respond to me instantly. But she didn’t. Didn’t seem to know I existed, even when I got up the nerve to talk with her. I tried to ask her the usual bullshit opening questions, what’s your major, would you like to study together. She hardly responded, just ‘um’ and ‘well’ and kept fidgeting and looking away from me. Another goddam ground rule, apparently: I can make other people get hot for each other, but not for me.” Blair heard the bitterness in his voice.

He drew another deep breath, and Blair felt the rise and fall of his chest. “But since I’d brought her that far, I decided to push hard on one of my fantasies: a threesome. I kept her excited but unpartnered, and I started to work on another good-looking girl. And I got them. . . together in the first girl’s dorm room. They stripped, they did, um, oral things—”

Blair laughed lightly. “They ate each other out!”

“Yes. And I watched, and when I had them really, really close to orgasm but not quite there, I held them, right on the edge, thrashing and moaning, for at least half an hour, and then I stripped and climbed into bed with them, sure that they’d accept me just so they could come. But the moment I touched one of them, just brushed her thigh with my fingertips—”

Loss of control. Full awareness of each other and of him. Screams, shriekls. He had to retreat hastily, jumping out her dorm window, only half dressed. It was terrible.

Blair said, “You can’t touch your victims while they’re fucking?”

“No. If I do it breaks my hold instantly and they come to full consciousness. I don’t know why.”

“And what happens, you know, after you—finish with them? Do the people just. . . forget they were fucking right out in the open or wherever?”

He gave a rueful chuckle. “Strangely, no. The couples I’ve hooked up seem to stay couples. Even Desirée—she was the girl in college—even she and Sandi wound up in a long-term lesbian relationship, and I know they were both straight before I controlled them. And they hadn’t even met before that night. They didn’t even know each other’s names when they started, you know, making love. I think afterwards the couples have memories of what they’ve done, but they don’t recall that I was there watching and controlling them. Probably to them it just seems they were swept away by sudden passion. As often as not, they stay wildly infatuated with each other later on, as far as I can tell. Of course usually I don’t see much of them. Once or twice, when it’s been a really attractive couple I’ve had them, uh, perform for me for months at a time, but that’s rare.”

“So they enjoyed the screwing, but you were locked out. You could make people make love, and you could watch them, but you could never join in. Poor darling!”

“No.” He rolled on his side and pressed against her. “Not until tonight.”

Blair threw her leg over him, crooked her knee, and massaged his fine muscular ass with the sole of her foot. “I’m glad we found each other. Nothing but a couple of dirty, nasty perverts. Mmm.”

“I’m afraid you’re right.”

She pulled him toward her, between her open, soft, warm thighs. His cock was twitching again. She kissed him deeply, an open-mouthed invitation. “Let’s be perverted,” she murmured. “I want to go with you tomorrow and we’ll pick out a couple and see if you can do your mojo with me beside you. I want to see some serious public fucking.”

“I don’t know. I think you might distract me too much.”

“Uh-uh. I don’t think so.” His cock was harder and twitching. “I think I can help you get so excited that your power will be stronger than ever.”

“It’s worth a try,” he said, his voice trembling with anticipation.

8

Sunday was a beautiful spring day. They got out of bed late, had a room service breakfast (Concierge level, Blair discovered, employed a very talented chef), and then first visited Rick’s apartment, where he showered. Then Blair dressed him, humming happily to herself as though she were playing with a big, sexy doll. Tight jeans, and he would go commando. A sexy black silk shirt with a wide collar—it looked almost like a Society for Creative Anachronism costume or something, sort of pirate-y and dashing—unbuttoned to the middle of his chest. And then they drove to Blair’s apartment, where she showered and changed to sandals and a light sundress with absolutely nothing under it. “Let’s go,” she whispered, playfully lifting the hem of her dress and flashing her pussy at him.

Back to the park, where there were oldsters and youngsters but no hotties. They strolled West Park, crossed back through, and then walked along the expensive park-front real estate on the east side. Lots of little sidewalk eateries here, and they saw a couple just leaving a table at one of them, Renee’s Boulangerie. Blair squeezed Rick’s hand. “There.”

She was Asian, no older than twenty-two or twenty-three, with long black hair and laughing eyes. She wore what looked like a Fendi, a black, form-revealing dress with a contrasting white and gray geometric pattern. The guy was a little older, brown hair, a sort of Midwest cornfed look about him, though he was wearing good, stylish clothes, khaki pants, sneakers, a bright orange tee under a loose, comfortable-looking blue chambray shirt. They leaned against each other as they walked from the table.

“I’ll try,” Rick returned, and he gripped Blair’s hand a little tighter. They walked after the couple, through the wonderful yeasty fresh-bread aroma spilling out onto the sidewalk from the restaurant. The couple strolled lazily along for half a block, and then Blair felt something reach out and envelop her, and them. She tilted her head. Rick was squinting at the couple, licking his lips. With her free hand, Blair reached to stroke the front of his jeans and found his cock already engorged. Odd, odd things were happening to her perception. Rick’s face, the trees in the park, all shone faintly with a spectral, rainbow glisten of different shifting colors. The sound of the traffic faded away.

We’re inside his spell, Blair thought.

The couple had stopped outside a shop window and were staring in through the glass. They, too, wore the strange, shifting aura. Blair saw that the man was stroking the woman’s breast, and that she had put her palm down the back of his khakis, onto his ass cheek. They began to kiss, deeply. In a few more steps, she and Rick caught up to them. Rick said quietly, “You will hear only me. You will do what I tell you. Do you understand?” They did not break their kiss, but each murmured “yes” into the other’s mouth.

A policeman came strolling along the block toward them. He did not even glance at the couple, or at Rick and Blair. Impulsively, Blair stuck out her foot. The cop stumbled, caught his balance, and strolled serenely on, oblivious.

“You can’t see us,” Rick purred. “You can’t see anyone else but each other. You’re in love with each other. You’re hot for each other, hot.” His cock was pulsing inside his jeans now. Blair caught her breath. It was even bigger, harder, than it had been the previous night, when he had impaled her with it and she had moaned in thrashing pleasure. “Come on. Cross the street. Into the park.”

They had not brought the towels. Blair wondered if that would be a problem. But Rick directed the two—who by now had loosened their clothing, so that her pert, plum-tipped breasts were out and his cock protruded from his fly—to some empty picnic tables in the shade of some trees. As the couple kissed and stroked and murmured, he swept the park with a fierce gaze. “Keeping others away,” he muttered. “Hard to do, but usually it works.”

“Give her to me,” Blair whispered.

“What?”

“You control him. Give the woman to me. Please?”

“We’ll try. Be ready to leave fast if this doesn’t work.”

Rick ordered the two apart. They stood facing each other, panting. A gleaming drop of precum glittered on the purple head of the man’s cock. The woman’s nipples had stiffened with desire. Rick came close to her and said, “In a moment you will hear another voice, a woman’s voice. You will do whatever that voice tells you to do. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

Rick nodded and Blair said in a throaty whisper, “You will obey me. You understand that, don’t you?”

“Yes.”

“You’re going to make love,” Blair said, feeling her own pussy getting wet, so wet. “Right here. Strip. Take off all your clothes. You want to be naked for your man.”

Smiling, as if Blair had done her the greatest favor in the world, the girl took off her dress, her bra (already open, already revealing her tits), her pantyhose. “Leave the sandals,” Blair said. She admired the way the ribbons wound up those slim, almond-colored legs. “Oh, Rick, she shaves! Oh, God, look at her pretty clean pussy!”

Rick bent over for a good look, and Blair had the girl arch her back, spread her legs, and pull her pussy lips apart with her fingers. “Pretty,” Rick said in a thick voice.

“I’ll let you shave mine,” Blair said, her heart pounding. “God, I’m so horny, I can’t wait. Get him ready.”

Before long, the man stood naked, too, straining toward the girl as though only the force of Rick’s will kept him from throwing her to the ground and fucking her. But Blair had other plans. “Lean on the table,” she said to the girl. “What’s your name, honey?”

“Mikko,” the girl moaned. “My name is Mikko.”

“And your boyfriend?”

“Paul. My—my sister’s husband Paul.”

“Well, well. You want Paul, though, don’t you?”

“Urmmm,”moaned Mikko

“You want to fuck Paul.”

“Yes, I want to fuck Paul,” said Mikko, almost like an echo.

Paul swayed and groaned.

“Do what I say,” instructed Blair, stepping daintily out of her own dress. The spring air caressed her tits, and she felt weirdly excited, out here in the open, with an oblivious group of teens throwing a ball around not fifty yards off. Rick had taken of his shirt and was pushing his jeans down, freeing a bobbing, springing, wonderful erection. Blair said, “Mikko, bend over the table. Show Paul your pussy and your ass. Reach between your legs and spread yourself so he gets a good view.”

Obediently, Mikko leaned over the picnic table, her dark nipples swaying only an inch off the surface. She spread her legs and put her hand down there, her fingers pressing on her wet, bare pussy lips, opening her glistening, dripping love-tunnel to Paul’s fascinated gaze. Blair imitated her, bending herself over the neighboring table, where she would have a good view. “Say what I say,” she instructed. “Say, ‘Fuck me now. Fuck me like a dog!’”

Not half a breath behind her, Mikko panted, “Fuck me now. Fuck me like a dog!”

“Do it,” Rick said, and Blair felt his hands on her, trying to turn her.

“Mm, no,” Blair whimpered to him. “Fuck me like a dog! Make me your bitch!”

“...make me your bitch,” groaned Mikko.

“Fuck her,” Rick instructed, and Paul stepped behind Mikko. Blair felt Rick’s hands on her ass, and then the firm but pliant push of his cock head against her pussy lips. She reached down and seized his cock, steadying it.

“Fuck me deep,” moaned Blair, half afraid she was going to pass right out in her excitement. And her echo, Mikko, moaned, “Fuck me deep!” almost in harmony with her.

Paul’s face turned red and clenched, and he pounded at Mikko’s snatch, his balls swinging, his flesh slapping against hers. Mikko had balled her fists. Her neck bowed backward, her teeth clenched. Urgent whimpering escaped from her.

And, God, Blair was almost out of her mind. Watching, hell, smelling Mikko’s abandoned fucking, had excited her far beyond her memory of that first couple. She pressed back, feeling Rick’s thighs firm against her ass, feeling the thrilling plunge and pull of his cock within her. He filled her up, he thrust again and again, and she shrieked in delight and lust. “Fuck him!” she gasped, half a snarl. “Take him deep! Fuck him, fuck him, fuck him!”

Mikko pumped herself on Paul’s cock, tossing her head, swinging her long black hair, pounding the table top with her balled fists, yelping like the bitch she had called herself. Rick told Paul, “Fuck her! Stick your cock as deep as you can! Deeper!”

Paul struggled to comply. His fingers sank in the untanned flesh of Mikko’s ass cheeks. He ground himself against her, and she thrashed in frustrated ecstasy, her areolas so engorged that they had puffed halfway down those long, stiff, gorgeous dark nipples. Blair had a wild feeling of utter control, an exalted feeling that gave her the heady sense of having all the power of Aphrodite, of Venus, of all the lusty goddesses of love in mythology. She could determine if and when Mikko could come. . . she could make Mikko a gasping, wanton slut, offering herself to two guys, three guys, a room full of guys at once, fucking them, sucking them, becoming frosted with their gleaming cum.

And–and meanwhile–Rick was giving her the fuck of her life, making the breath rasp in her throat, making her tits feel swollen and strained. Her desperate pussy was clutching, clenching Rick’s cock. She bent a little lower and let her nipples brush the top of the table, feeling its cool, smooth surface. She half-crawled onto the table top, standing on her left leg, resting her bent right leg on the table top, opening herself even further to Rick’s pounding, wonderful cock.

“I can’t hold back much longer,” Rick groaned. “I’m gonna have to let them come.”

“O-okay,” she gasped. “I want to come, too!”

And Mikko echoed her, in a voice hardly recognizable as human, an eager animal grunt of lust.

“Tell her. Come when we count to three.”

“Mikko,” panted Blair, feeling the wonderful slap of Rick’s balls against her, “You will come when I c-count to three.”

“Paul,” instructed Rick, “when I count to three, you’ll come.”

In tandem, Blair and Rick counted down, “One, two...three!”

“Unggghhh!” The cords stood out in Paul’s muscular neck.

Mikko simply screamed, a wordless, high-pitched shriek of release.

And at the same instant, Rick’s cock pulsed within Blair, blasting her depths with a hot gush of cum, and the world seemed to shatter in a silent explosion.

“Hurry,” puffed Rick. “Hurry. We have about half a minute to forty-five seconds before they come around and. . . and people can see us.

“Get dressed,” Blair told Mikko. She hurried into her own sundress, and Rick pulled on his jeans and shirt. Paul and Mikko, with a glazed, dazed look on their faces, were hastening to get into their own clothing. Blair watched them as she and Rick walked away. The rainbow auras were fading now.

“Oh, God,” she said. She felt Rick’s warm cum seeping out of her pussy, sticky on the inside of her thighs. “That was so–that was the best ever, Rick.”

“For me, too,” he said. “I guess—I guess we make a good team, huh?”

“The best ever.” She put her hand in the back pocket of Rick’s jeans, feeling the clench and play of his muscles as he walked. “Let’s go back to my place. I want—I want to suck you off. Oh, God, this is fantastic, this is great.”

“I love it, too.”

Not “I love you, she noticed. But there would be time, there would be time. They could do anything, to anybody. She could make Rick love her, her, only her, and the two of them would show the world how to be lewd, how to be abandoned and wanton and filled lust. They could do it. They could do anything.

They were fucking gods.

TO BE CONTINUED. . . .