The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s note: This story is completely fictional, and is written for the entertainment of sound-minded adults above the age of 18. This story is authorized for publication at www.mcstories.com, and may be downloaded and printed for personal use. Publication on any other site or in any other form without consent of the author is strictly prohibited. The author may be contacted at . Comments and criticisms are welcomed.

This story was written as part of a story exhibition/contest called Michelle’s Picture Me Your’s Darling run by Michelle on http://mcforum.net. This story and many others can be found on this thread I want to thank Michelle for running such an awesome contest and NomDeSade, BB Zed and grey_shadow for the final draft editing help. Enjoy the story and feel free to email me comments.

Wacky Wiccan Weed

By Ian Boheme

“You got the money?” a young man with a long, slightly ragged, coat asked his companion as he glanced back and forth down the road before returning his gaze to the other.

“Yeah, you got the shit?” the cleaner looking one said as he reached into his back pocket and pulled out a nice leather wallet. He reached in and flashed some cash but waited until he saw the goods til pulling it completely out.

“Good, now I got something special for ya if ya got some extra cash.” the raggedy individual asked as he pulled out two bags. One was of the regular zip lock style and the other appeared to be a nice old fashioned velveteen pouch. “This stuff right here was cooked up by my sister. She’s into all that ‘wiccan of the earth’ crap but she’s good with herbs so I snagged this from her. I’ll give it to ya for an extra 50 bucks. Ya in, man?”

“I don’t know, that’s a lot of cash.” the other said looking in between the two bags. He was pretty interested and Brock had never lead him wrong. Well, maybe a couple of times he had, he could still remember that three day headache, but he did always have a stash. As he looked back and forth, Brock opened the velveteen bag and inside you could see that it had a plastic lining to hold the necessary moisture. He raised the bag to Eddie’s nose and allowed him to take a whiff of the weed.

Eddie inhaled the marijuana and suddenly the world became a little fuzzy. He lost his focus for a few seconds and then he seemed to be more aware of the world around him than he had ever been. He could almost hear Brock’s thoughts ‘will’ him to buy the other bag as well. He seemed to want Eddie to buy the bags so that he could use the money to buy the new X-Cube game system. He could also sensed a foreboding feeling of danger for both Brock and himself. He shook his head to clear it and out of the corner of his eye he could see a blue and white car pull around the corner.

“Shit, the cops!” Brock said. He dropped the two bags and took off running. Eddie reached down and grabbed the two bags and took off in the opposite direction. The police car pulled to a stop as it flashed it’s lights and flipped it’s siren on briefly. An officer got out of the car to chase them down. He was torn between chasing both kids and lost time deciding. Precious time that both Eddie and Brock would gladly use to get away.

Eddie did not stop running until he got home. When he finally did, he looked around to see if he was followed. He sighed in relief when he saw that he was not and snuck inside the house. He skulked around the corner and headed downstairs into the basement. He quickly locked the door and headed to the back corner. He was quite glad he had this little private area, no one bothered him much down here and he could come and smoke and just relax. His mother had been hassling him about his grades, but what did he care, he was senior in high school and he was gonna take it easy. His sister, the brainiac straight A student, was also constantly pestering him but she rarely ventured down here.

He glanced at the tic tack toe board he and his sister had scribbled on the wall with crayons when they were younger and slouched down onto the couch. He chuckled at the scribblings and remembered how much their dad had yelled at them when he found out, but since it was the basement it wasn’t a big deal and had never been cleaned off. He reached down below it and pulled back a tiny flap of the wallpaper and reached into a hole he had hollowed out years ago.

He pulled out his cookie tin and opened it up, inside was his rolling paper, a lighter and some spare cookies he had stashed, as well as a few nudie pictures he had swiped from his father’s collection. Performing his usual ritual, he pulled out the pictures and clipped them to the wall to idly peruse as he flipped the lid back and put a slip of the rolling paper inside of it. He then reached into his pocket and remembered that he had grabbed both bags, the regular zip lock and the ‘special’ bag that Brock’s sister had made. He shrugged and decided, ‘what the hell’ and dropped the regular bag into the tin and opened up the velveteen bag.

He rolled himself a joint of the stuff and took a whiff, it had similar effects as before, he could almost feel his mother above him cooking dinner and his sister was jamming to the semi sultry but mostly annoying tunes of Christina Spears. The effects didn’t last that long this time and he didn’t have to shake his head to clear it. It was weird, maybe there was something to what Brock said about his sister and that wiccan stuff. He decided that he was just imagining things, his mother was always making dinner around this time and his sister couldn’t get enough of her music so he probably just thought he could ‘sense’ them.

He just shrugged and grabbed his lighter from the tin and lit up, puffing on the joint to light it properly. It lit up in a tiny poof of smoke and he took a nice drag on it and suddenly his head was spinning much more than it was before. He’d always loved that first puff high but this was different. The high the joint gave him was more than any joint he’d smoked before, strange feelings swept over his body as he was seemingly everywhere in the house. He could hear his mother singing as she cooked the meatloaf, measuring the amounts of ingredients against what she knew her family would like. This ‘high’ had him floating through the house. Above the kitchen was his sister’s room as the thought occurred to him he glided up the stairs and through her door. Emily was jamming as she laid back on her bed in her underwear. She tapped her foot to the beat of the last track of the ‘Oops I Did Him Again’ album.

In his state Eddie could see her, on her bed, moving her body to the rhythms of the music, he was almost a pair of disembodied eyes hovering around her ceiling just looking down at her scantily clad body. This strange seemingly out of body experience had Eddie looking down longingly at his sister’s tits, constrained by the lacy black bra, as she jammed to her music. It had him wishing he could see more of her nipples through that bra. As the thought of her nipples entered his mind, they began to harden and poke up before his eyes. Emily began to squirm a bit as his desire began to fuel her own. He couldn’t believe what he was seeing and it was really arousing him. ‘Man, those are some nice nipples, I wonder if she ever plays with them.’ Eddie thought and suddenly she started massaging her breasts, circling her nipples with her fingertips. They hardened even more until they were begging to be released. ‘Take off the bra.’ Eddie willed her and he couldn’t believe it, she deftly reached behind her back and undid the bra and started stroking her nipples directly.

Little whimpers began to emit from her mouth as she lost track of the music. Her eyes closed as she bit her lip in pleasure, she was now gently pinching the nipples of her breasts and Eddie could see that her panties where moistening. ‘This is incredible.’ he thought, it was better than he’d ever imagined as he begged it to continue with all his might. Before he knew it she had removed her panties and had slipped a finger inside her pussy.

She began by rubbing it up and down the entire length of her slit. She settled on her clit and began rubbing it furiously as her whimpers became outright moans. Had it not been for her music, most of the house could have heard her. Her left hand was savagely pinching her nipples as her right hand mauled her clit, her juices were dribbling out of her pussy onto the bed sheets below her as she fingered her clit. Nearing her peak, her hands became more and more rapid and her moans were near screams as they were being fueled by both her own and Eddie’s desires to reach that climax. As she did her pussy creamed the sheets of her bed and back arched into the air. She then collapsed backwards onto the bed gasping for breath as her climax sent ripples throughout the entire room. Suddenly the world went dark.

* * *

“Ow!” Eddie yelped himself awake as the burning embers of his joint reached his fingers. He nearly dropped it but managed to save the joint and inch his fingers away from the lit edge. He must have dozed off.

“Man, what a dream. Or was it?” thinking aloud Eddie knew it couldn’t have been more than a dream induced by some funky, but nice, marijuana. He took another puff and was immediately gratified by a nice fuzzy high savoring this new ‘shit’ not even caring about it’s wiccan origins. He was floating higher than he’d ever been as he held it in his mouth. Without warning, the door to the basement clicked as some used a key to open it. He quickly tossed the joint into the tin and grabbed his handy air freshener and sprayed a few sprays before shoving it into the couch cushion, all the while attempting to look non-chalant. His sister ambled into the room, much more clothed than in his dream thus proving to himself that it had to have been a dream. She glanced around grinning because she knew she had caught him but she quickly pretended to not notice.

“Do you have my other Christina Spears CD, I know how you love to look at the pictures on the cover?” she said accusing him as she strode over. Eddie realized he still had that puff of smoke in his mouth and his eyes began to water as he held it in hoping she’d go away. He quickly shook his head in response to her question and was severely dismayed when she walked right up to him glanced at the walls to see his pictures, and then grinned pointing a finger at him.

“I caught you wanking off didn’t I, little brother.” Emily said jabbing her finger into his chest to emphasize her point. This did not have the desired effect she expected, her brother could no longer hold the puff of smoke in his mouth, he coughed it out into her face. Eddie was mortified by being caught not only with his pictures out but smoking a joint. He was so screwed if he didn’t think of some way to convince her not to tattle on him. When Eddie realized she hadn’t said anything for a few seconds, he looked up at her and saw a glazed look on her face as the smoke cleared.

“Please, Emily, you have to forget what you’ve seen here, Mom and Dad cannot find out, they’ll kill me.” Eddie frantically pleaded with her as he grabbed her arms and gently shook her for emphasis. He really was quite screwed because she held all the cards and would likely not relent without serious blackmail. She always was the goody two shoes, but today she was just staring blankly at him. She began to respond to his pleas and what he heard dumbfounded him.

“Yes... Eddie, forget what I’ve seen, Mom...Dad cannot find out...” she trailed off staring directly at him the whole while totally unaffected by his shake. For a moment, silence reigned as Eddie was stunned speechless.

“Holy shit!” he exclaimed, “She’s hypnotized just like those stories on the net.” he couldn’t believe it, maybe there really was something to this ‘wiccan’ weed. He decided to ‘seize the moment’ and take advantage of the situation as best he could using the ‘research’ he’d been doing over the past few years. Eddie had always secretly lusted after his sister and her body, this was the perfect opportunity. Especially, if he could make her forget it, or better yet, make her think it was normal.

Eddie decided to try a few more tests that he’d seen in hypnosis acts on the net. He had her arm feel weightless and float towards the ceiling. He couldn’t resist having her cluck like a chicken as he got a good laugh. Finally, he decided to get down to business and take advantage of the situation.

“Emily, you are relaxed, very relaxed and with every word I speak you are becoming more relaxed, at ease with everything that will happen. You completely trust me, and that trust grows just as your relaxation grows.” he said soothingly leading her into a deeper trance.

“Visualize yourself inside an elevator alone, above the doors are the floor numbers, you are on the top floor, the tenth floor and that number is lit...” he said as she nodded in agreement.

“With each floor you descend you will become more relaxed, trusting everything I say and do, nothing will be wrong, everything I say and do will be perfectly normal. The Nine has lit up, you are growing more and more relaxed, more and more trusting, when you reach the bottom floor you will be completely relaxed and trust me implicitly. Eight...Everything is normal. Seven...Nothing out of the ordinary. Six...Whatever I say will be perfectly ok. Five...Whatever I command you will do. Four...You will not question my commands, they will seem completely normal and will even seem to coincide completely with your own thoughts and decisions. Three...You will not resist me, and you will enjoy yourself when around me... Two...You will be aroused when around me and this will be alright, there is nothing wrong with those feelings... One...From now on, you trust and obey me, are aroused by me, you worship me...”

“Trust, obey, worship Eddie...” Emily, his sister mumbled the trance state solidly locking in the commands Eddie gave her.

Eddie grinned as he allowed all this to sink in, he could not believe his luck and was almost thankful for those cops showing up when they did. He looked deeply into Emily’s eyes and could see the very depths of her consciousness. He knew she was his and he loved the feeling of power that caused.

“Now, whenever I utter the words ‘erotic butterfly’ you will return to this hypnotic state, completely at ease, completely trusting, completely submissive to me. Whenever you are in this state and I count to three...you will return to a normal state remembering the commands subconsciously but never remembering being hypnotized. Also, whenever I utter the words ‘My Dear Sister’ whatever follows you will do without question as if it was your own idea. Now when I count to three you will return to normal, the commands will be set in your mind but you will not remember anything else...One...Two...Three.”

“Wha? What just happened?” she said closing her eyes for a moment. She knew she had come down here to pester him and had caught him...but she had blanked out and was feeling a little dazed. She opened her eyes to see an evil grin on her brother’s face, which confused her greatly considering the position he was in and the turmoil she had just heard from him.

“My Dear Sister, why don’t you sit down here.” he said and she did without thinking, everything was cloudy and all she could think of was how handsome her brother was. She’d hardly noticed before, he’d always been fairly good looking but now she’d venture to say he was quite sexy. What was she thinking, she’d never viewed her brother in that fashion and knew that it was wrong, but no matter how hard she thought about it she could not shake the new found arousal. It was almost overwhelming as it grew and yet she tried to act as normal as possible.

“You won’t succeed that easily in saving your skin, you were smoking pot and looking at some of Dad’s nudie pictures. You’ve been busted and I will...” she said gathering momentum with each word.

“My Dear Sister,” he interrupted, “I think you shouldn’t worry about that and remove your clothes, you can leave on the black bra and panties. I must say I enjoy the sight of them.” He sat back on the couch, waited and watched completely engrossed in his sister as she removed her clothes but was still slightly surprised that she was doing so. This was very unreal to both of them. Eddie was experiencing one of his greatest fantasies while Emily was the subject of said fantasy and very much not in control as she normally was.

“What is going on, I don’t want to do this...this is wrong, how are you doing this to me?” she asked scared as her body betrayed her doing exactly what he commanded.

“My Dear Sister, tell me have you ever given a blow job before?” he asked her intensely interested in her sexual experience and history but unsure if he had the patience to hear much of it.

“Yes, but I don’t swallow, it’s nasty. What am I saying...Why am I telling you this?” she said her face scrunching up in disgust. She glanced at his crotch and attempted to fight the longing to free his cock that was there.

“My Dear Sister, you will swallow ‘my’ cum, in fact, you will love and crave it. Now, take out my cock and get to work and enjoy it.” he said, his cock already straining heavily against his pants. He still looked her up and down, even seeing her breasts before he still could not help but almost be entranced by her nipples as they straining against her black lacy bra.

She leaned over him and unbuttoned his fly and deftly zipped his pants down, Eddie lifted his hips up a bit as she pulled his pants and boxers down enough to get complete access to his cock. When she got a look at it she gasped briefly but before they both knew it her hand was already in motion. She still couldn’t believe it all, she tried to fight the urges, but her body seemed to be no longer in her control. She ran her fingernails up his shaft and around the head causing him to moan which only succeeded in arousing her even more. She didn’t know why she suddenly felt and did everything her brother said but she was lost to his words anyway. She desired his cock with her very being and she had never been all that impressed with any of her boyfriends’ before.

She was starting to get into it, really longing for her brother’s cock as she leaned down with her tongue outstretched and curled in anticipation of her first taste. Just as her tongue touched the base of Eddie’s dick and began it’s trek upwards, a tiny tingle of pleasure exploded in her mind Before too much more could happen the action was interrupted by the door to the basement opening again. They both looked up and into the face of their mother whose eyes hadn’t registered what they were seeing yet.

“Kids dinner’s almost ready, could you set the...” Rose said but trailed off as she finally realized what was happening. Her eyes widened and she nearly fainted with realization of what her kids were doing. Her hand was on her hip and the shock had her raring back her head unconsciously gasping and expanding an already lovely chest. Eddie’s mind was filled with fear but also lust at seeing his mother in a rather tight green skirt, her chest heaving as it was. The gasps had stretched her white blouse to near it’s limit and was quite arousing as it held those lovely globes beneath it.

Eddie reacted quickly, not even realizing the plan he had formulated and was instigating. He reached for the cookie tin again and snagged the last tiny dredge of the still lit joint, thanking his luck for there being any left at all. He pulled his sister’s mouth from his cock and started for his mother as quickly as he could, which was surprisingly quick considering his pants were unzipped and hanging around his knees. His hobble was fast but had his mother not been in shock and his sister not been in a her state both would have found it hilariously funny.

Eddie reached his mother, Rose, just as she was starting to recover from the shock and was raring back to slap him and give him an ear full. He quickly put the joint to his lips and sucked in the last puff blowing it out and into his mother’s face. She coughed and as she cleared her lungs that same blank face hit her just as it did his sister not five minutes before. Emily, his sister, had crawled over on her hands and knees to resume the blowjob. Eddie quickly had to stop her by using the triggers, before he could continue with his plan.

“My dear Sister, sit back and admire your mother, with each passing second you become more and more aroused by her, attracted to her.” he said to his sister and she sat back on her haunches and did just that her eyes almost glazing over as she watched and admired her mother’s beauty. Emily had always secretly thought her mother was sexy but now she really let her mind and inhibitions go exploring those naughty thoughts.

Eddie quickly took the opportunity to go through the entire induction speech with his mother, Rose, and put in the same keywords, ‘erotic butterflies’ and the others, substituting ‘My Dear Sister’ with ‘My Dearest Mother’. He had a few other things in mind but he would input those commands later. He wanted to get back to business.

He quickly took his mother out of her trance after bringing her over to the couch. He sat back down on it and just looked back and forth between his two ‘conquests’ as his mother’s daze was clearing. She had a very disapproving look to her face and was taking a breath for a long lecture, but before she could begin...

“My Dearest Mother, that blouse is entirely too constraining, you should take it off.” he said to her and her eyes were even more shocked than before, if that were possible. She couldn’t believe her son had asked her to... no told her, to do such a sinful thing. She would definitely give him a piece of her mind, and he’d be grounded for the rest of his life, but why were her hands suddenly unbuttoning her blouse.

‘Well, it is a little hot down here, maybe just a couple of buttons would be ok.’ she thought to herself but her hands didn’t stop there. ‘What was going on.’ She was actually doing what he told her to. Her own daughter sitting on her knees watching, completely engrossed in the sight of her mother as she freed her breasts from the blouse.

“It’s alright ‘My Dearest Mother’ you want to show us your tits, you are very aroused right now and you need a release. You’ve been working up a lot of tension and you just need to let it all out.” Eddie said with that smile of power and complete control.

She had her blouse completely unbuttoned now and was taking it off her shoulders to reveal a lovely green bra that barely kept her tits in, the bra matched her skirt but was a size too small, so her areolas could be seen peaking out the top of the cups. Her nipples hardened at his mention of her arousal and pressed hard against the material that held them. Both he and his sister were left in awe at their beauty but Eddie quickly recovered and whispered something into his sister’s ear. She looked back at her mother enraptured by her body even more than before.

‘What is going on here? Why am I doing this? This is not appropriate...’ she thought as she looked at her son and then over at her daughter.

“My Dearest Mother, why don’t you get down on your hands and knees and help me here. I gotta cum really bad and I think you desire me and you’d love to taste my cock and cum, wouldn’t you? You need it.” he asked her. She looked down at his cock, and suddenly she did want it in her mouth very badly. She needed it and she didn’t know why. All this was very wrong but she couldn’t help herself.

“Yes, that does sound nice, you do seem to have a rather large problem, I’d love to take care of it for you. Let Mommy taste that cock of yours and see if it tastes as good as it looks.” she said in a sultry voice astounding herself with her own words. What had come over her, she didn’t even speak this way on her marital bed, but she had no time to wonder or even think before she was on her knees as he had commanded. She had his lovely cock in her mouth bobbing back and forth on it. It tasted as lovely as it looked and she longed for his spunk, to nurse it from her son’s dick and swallow every last drop.

She had become so wrapped up in the blow job that she had not seen her daughter get on the floor behind her. She felt her skirt being unzipped from the side and pulled down to reveal a nice pair of green panties and a lovely ass. She gasped as her panties were suddenly pulled to the side and a tongue was thrust between her pussy lips. She moaned loudly on her son’s cock causing Eddie to lose it right then and there. The vibrations from her moan shot through his cock and were more than he could handle. He came just as his sister had found their mother’s clit and was savagely attacking it with her tongue. Surprisingly enough their mother kept on bobbing up and down swallowing every ounce of his cum as her pleasure increased.

She knew exactly how to keep from spilling any of his cum as she brought all of the cock out of her mouth except for the head and ran her tongue under and around the head as it spewed his cum directly down her throat. She swallowed the entire load and gently licked it as she squeezed the last drop into her mouth.

Rose’s daughter, Emily, was developing a wondrous rhythm licking up and down the length of her slit while teasing her clit like a pro. Rose was so close now but she wouldn’t let her son’s cock go, though she was careful not to lick the head too much knowing it to be incredibly sensitive after orgasm. She licked up and down his balls hearing him moan from the pleasure and the sight of his sister ravaging his mother’s pussy. Their mother lost herself to the task at hand and the tongue below.

Emily, herself, was lost to the sights and smells of her mother’s slit as she licked it with all of her very being. She desired her mother so deeply that she’d do anything just to taste her cum from it’s very source. She wanted her mother to orgasm and splash her face with her juices so bad she ‘could’ taste it and knew from the tightening in her thigh muscles that she didn’t have much longer to wait.

Suddenly her mother’s thighs clamped down on Emily’s head and her mother’s hand reached back into her daughter’s hair pulling her entire face into her cunt. Emily inhaled the scent of their lovemaking deeply and lavished the taste of the juices that were now coating her tongue and face. She couldn’t breath very well, but she didn’t care she was in sheer bliss. When her mother’s orgasm stopped she looked up at her and her brother and she knew that there would be a lot more encounters like this and even though she knew it was wrong she couldn’t help but look forward to every moment of it.

Epilogue:

He grinned as he watched them both leave him to clean up the mess, his sister was going to set the table and his mother was going to put dinner on it for when her husband came home. Things were back to normal for them, at least what their minds saw as normal, but he knew that come tomorrow the post hypnotic suggestions he’d left in place would cause for some interesting situations, lots of arousal, and even more ‘encounters to come. They would start tomorrow. Suddenly things were looking very bright as he made his plans.