The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE WAGER

As soon as Mindy arrived home she was slipping out of her dress and making a Bee line for her husband. Before Jeff had a chance to even say hello she was on her knees, fishing his cock out of his shorts and sucking on it greedily.

“Um… how was your day?” Asked Jeff, puzzled by, but not objecting to his wife’s unexpected affection, In fact he was have expecting that this was actually a dream and thus all the more reason to just roll with it.

“Mmm mm Mmm M MM m” slurped Mindy, not easing up on Jeff’s cock for a second and bobbing her head up and down at a rate of knots that any porn star worth her salt would aspire to reach.

Jeff’s bewilderment was increasing exponentially. Was this the same Mindy who just last week had needed to leave the room because a conversation about dildos between Tammy and Sarah on ‘Desperate in the City’ was “a bit too much for her”?

The more the sucking continued the more Jeff was certain that Mindy was going to turn into Auntie Meredith any second, but just in case he felt it necessary to check that his wife was okay, just in case this was all real and he was the subject of some bizarre test that wives are wont to put their husbands through.

“Okay dear, well when you are finished down there, we can talk about your day, okay hun?”

“Mmm mm.” Mumbled Mindy in a way that Jeff assumed to be agreement. By Jeff’s calculations this meant he was now free to enjoy the blowjob in its entirety as he had covered all his bases by asking her to tell him about her day.

And he wasn’t going to give her any more opportunities to stop!

* * *

Ten minutes later, Jeff was zipped back up and sat in his chair whilst his wife, her belly full of cum remained knelt on the floor looking up at him. Her face was not unlike that of a puppy trying to remind its owner that it’s feeding time.

“So dear,” began Jeff, “How was your day?”

“Oh the usual.” Replied Mindy, “Except that I met this one guy and well, he was like so weird.”

“How do you mean?” (And since when do you talk like an extra from Clueless? – he added silently to himself.)

“Well he told me that he could like, control peoples’ minds and stuff. It was really stupid. He told me that he could like totally make anyone he wanted become horny within thirty seconds and that they would become a complete slutty little whore in like five minutes. It was all so silly.”

“But that’s ridiculous!” snorted Jeff, his mind choosing not to make any connection between this story and the very recent actions of his wife.

“I know,” giggled Mindy, “I told him that too. But was just sooo sure of himself. He dared me to make a bet with him if I didn’t believe him, which I totally didn’t. I still told him no of course, but then he got out this like super large wad of cash. He told me that he bet me ten grand that with just the power of his mind, he could make me feel horny before I could pick it all off the floor.”

“I hope you slapped him round the face.” Scoffed Jeff, still refusing to see where this story may be headed.

“I was going to.” Replied Mindy, “But I saw that the money was held together by one of those paper thingies, it was all tied up in this uber cute little bundle. I knew that I could pick it up like super quickly so even if he had all those super-duper magic powers that he claimed, I could win the bet in seconds. And ten grand is more than a girl can earn in a week at the club.”

Jeff noticed that Mindy’s hand was now up her skirt and she had begun to play with herself. Despite his best efforts to block out the obvious, a small sense of worry now began to come over him: “So what did you do?” “I agreed of course silly.” Giggled Mindy playfully, “I mean, how could I lose? And with ten grand I could afford to get myself some really huge titties that we could play with together all day.”

“So what happened?” There was an awful lot more seriousness in Jeff’s voice this time. His mind could ignore horniness and a change in vocabulary, but there was no way that the Mindy he knew would be prepared to undergo plastic surgery.

“Well I won the bet didn’t I!” squealed Mindy happily, clapping her hands like an overexcited schoolgirl. “He even tried to cheat when I agreed to the bet by putting the wad of cash away, opening a suitcase and emptying ten thousand pound coins onto the floor.

“He had over twenty minutes to try and work his silly mind control magic on me but it didn’t work! I feel the same as I always have. When I won the bet, I even decided to suck his cock just to show him how silly he had been before I got back to my shift at the ‘Cock-Sucking Cowgirl’.”

“What!” screamed Jeff, “How does that make him look silly and what shift? Where!!!?”

“It just does silly.” Replied Mindy “I always like to suck a guy’s cock when he is being silly and that guy was one of the silliest Billies I have ever met. He was trying to bet me he could make me horny, when I am always horny anyway. He couldn’t win. He said all sorts of silly things like I would be addicted to cock sucking but I’m not addicted, I could stop if I wanted to but I don’t because I like it.

“He told me I’d become all giggly and ditzy and stuff but I’ve been that way as long as you’ve known me, haven’t I sweetie-kins? That’s why you don’t mind me working in the strip club, cos I’m too airheaded for the office. That and I kept trying to fuck all my co-workers so it made sense for me to fuck customers instead and make a little extra money for us.”

“Mindy, baby.” Began Jeff “I have never said that to you. You don’t work in a strip club, you’re a chartered accountant.”

Mindy just smiled at him, “But you know I work at the Cock-Sucking Cowgirl, that’s where we met. I love it when you tell jokes like these that get me all confused and horny. After all the fucking, that’s the one thing I love most about you, It’s why you’re gonna laugh so much at the last thing that Mr Stupid Head tried to do.”

Jeff was in full blown panic mode now. “What did he try to do?”

“He tried to tell me that when I arrive home today, I would immediately give you a super-hot blowjob and that when I did, ten minutes later my tits would grow to three times their normal size and ten times the sensitivity. He said my lips would puff up and shine bright red and a tattoo would appear just above my ass saying ‘guest entrance’. He then told me that both my pussy and ass would beg to be fucked by at least four different cocks a day and…”

“How is any of this funny?” gasped Jeff.

“Oh you haven’t heard the punch line.” Giggled Mindy, her breasts seeming to jiggle a little more than usual, “He finally tried to tell me that once this all happened, my husband would immediately go to our lawyer and sign over our house, car and everything we own, including me, to him. He then said you would keep for yourself enough money to buy a one-way plane ticket to Japan and get a job as a Western gigolo in Tokyo. Isn’t that hilarious?”

By now Mindy’s breasts seemed to be the size of Denmark and her seductive, full lips glistened bright red. Jeff jumped to his feet and hiked up her skirt in panic; to his horror he saw the words: ‘guest entrance’ tattooed on the small of his wife’s back.

“Somebody’s feeling naughty I see.” Suggested Mindy.

“No Mindy,” replied Jeff, “Can’t you see this isn’t right? Something has happened to you. We need to do something?”

“What are you talking about?” Asked Mindy. “What do we need to do?”

“We have t…” Jeff paused for a second before continuing. “I need to go see our lawyer now, I’ve got a plane to catch in the morning. Goodbye.”

“Bye Sweetie.” Waved Mindy as Jeff headed straight out of the front door. She couldn’t remember who he was or why he was in her owner’s house, but the cock sucking was fun and had given her something to do before her seven o clock gang bang at the club.

Mindy’s life was fun.

The End.