The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“The Waking Dream”

( mc / tk / Ff / mf / fd )

DISCLAIMER DISCLAIMER

First off, your basic disclaimer of “If you’re under 18 or offended by sex, especially female-female sex, get lost.” Also, a warning that this story contains scenes of mind control so if that type of things offends you, again, just stay away.

* * *

DAY ONE (Diurnata)

* * *

Saturday.

Carla woke up at 1:00pm. She did not normally sleep this late. She had had a strange dream; Carla could not recall it at the moment, but knew that it was odd, and at the same time, very comforting. Carla remembered being with somebody in the dream. She looked at her bedspreads, empty save for her, and sighed. Feelings stirred within her, and her loneliness hit her like a brick.

Carla needed to go out. She needed to talk to someone. And she could only think of one place to go.

She dressed comfortably, in a T-shirt and jeans (Carla had taken to more form-fitting clothes since her package) and sneakers. She also kept on her gloves. She then put on an overcoat; the sky was clouded over and Carla thought it might rain.

She got in her car and drove to the mall, to the department store where Helen had so generously given her the package. Carla wanted to tell her how much the package helped her life. But when she got there, she found, to her horror, that the store was closed.

Thunder crackled in the air, and rain started coming down. Carla put her collar up over her neck and looked around in tears, desperate. She saw a face that she recognized nearby.

The mall security officer... Carla remembered him. She ran up to him and noted his facial features for the first time. He looked to be in his mid- 40s. His hair was starting to go grey, but he didn’t look old or feeble in any sense. His skin bore few wrinkles and he had a friendly smile...

“Yes, ma’am? Is there something I can do for you?” he asked. Then, he noticed her tears. “Are you alright?”

“Maybe,” Carla murmured. “Why’s the store closed?”

“We’re closed Saturdays. Inventory.”

“Oh,” Helen said downhearedly, then did a double take. “Oh! Then maybe Helen’s inside!” Carla said, gaining a bit of hope.

“Helen? Do you want to speak to Helen Dowry?”

“Oh yes. Do you know her?”

“I think that Miss Dowry will be pleased to see you. Are you Carla?”

Carla gasped in astonishment and delight. “She remembered my name?...", she said, more to herself.

“You should come in out of the rain, Ms. ...?”

“Maples. But you can call me Carla.” She smiled, now very pleased.

“Alright, Carla.” The officer smiled. “I’ll show you the back entrance. Come with me, please.”

Then something happened to Carla that she never felt before. When the officer told Carla to come with him, she felt a very pleasant warmth flow throughout her body. Carla didn’t understand why the feeling was happening, but it felt good. She followed the officer to a metal door, which he unlocked and opened, revealing a corridor with unpainted walls of brick.

“Ms. Dowry!” he called into the hallway. “Someone’s here to see you!”

Carla’s body tingled with excitement. She hadn’t felt this way about someone before, but she started to feel good about being with Helen. Helen was very friendly with her in the store. She had wanted to help Carla. And she did, immensely.

Helen walked to the doorway, no longer wearing her business clothing but a white blouse, red pants, and sneakers. Carla noticed that above the sneakers lay white socks with a familiar tiny velvet heart hanging off the cuffs. Helen saw Carla, standing in the rain, and smiled wide. Helen motioned for Carla to come in, and smiled at the officer.

“Thanks, Harold,” she said. Then she leaned in and kissed him on the cheek. He blushed.

“Thank you, Helen,” he said as he shut the doors. Helen motioned for Carla to follow her through the corridor, and Carla felt the same warmth she had experienced before. She followed immediately.

Carla looked at Helen in surprise. “Are you married to him?” she asked, referring to the officer.

“No.” Helen smiled and looked down, closing her eyes and appearing modest. “Harold’s a very good friend.”

“Oh,” Carla said, and smiled. She felt very comfortable with Helen. The feelings in her seemed sudden, but they had actually grown over time, thanks to the package. “Helen... the package really helped. I love them! I love wearing them, and they do feel great. I came to say thanks. A lot.”

Helen smiled and looked at Carla. Her eyes conveyed affection and warmth. Carla blushed a little but remained at ease. “I knew they’d help,” Helen said, and then blushed herself. “I’m so glad you came to tell me that. That’s sweet, really.”

Another blush from Carla. “Well, thanks, Helen.”

Helen looked modest once more. She then noticed the gloves. “Are you wearing them now?”

Carla grinned. “Yep. I have on everything.”

Helen smiled. She looked herself over, then looked at Carla. Helen then touched Carla’s shoulders and looked into her eyes. Carla felt the same experience she did two weeks ago. But this time she felt very comfortable with Helen, and it was different. Helen’s eyes seemed to brim over with deep compassion.

“Carla, I know someone... whom you must see. I have to insist... she is a wonderful woman. Very. She will make you happier than you feel now.” Helen spoke excitedly, as if she were telling Carla about a male friend that she had to meet. “You have to.”

Carla felt her face glow as she blushed. “I...” she trailed off. Helen continued to hold Carla’s gaze. Carla could see that Helen had deep feelings for her, even though they had hardly met. And this did not discomfort her. Carla had a strange feeling that Helen had felt this way from the start. And Carla had a premonition that she should meet this woman. She felt comfort around Helen. Helen meant Carla no harm, only good—Carla knew it.

“Do you have free time?” Helen asked.

“I... I have the week off...” Carla stammered, not out of confusion or discomfort but out of the fact that she was so very distracted by Helen’s gaze, by her desire to meet this woman, whom Helen was very excited about. Carla felt a great sense of familiarity with the situation, even though it was all new.

Helen murmured. “Meet her.”

And the warmth which had gripped Carla twice before now came softly and Carla knew it was coming. She felt comfortable, because the warm feelings that seemed to flow in her blood told her that this was right. She couldn’t help but feel the great urge to... obey... Helen...

“I will,” she whispered. Carla felt oddly, very different now. Helen’s eyes had done something to her. But Carla liked it. She understood the warm feelings now. They came when she was issued a command. They told her that it was good to obey the command. They told her that the person who was commanding her wanted nothing but good for her. And Carla knew it was true.

Carla was utterly obedient in knowing this.

“Show me the package,” Helen said softly, stepping back. And the thoughts of modesty and shame of her body were long forgotten. Carla pulled the T-shirt over her head and tossed it on the ground, revealing her silk-encased breasts and round, inviting belly. She slipped off her sneakers then, and unzipped and removed the jeans. Now, despite her underwear and gloves, Carla felt exposed, and she knew Helen liked what she saw when she smiled approvingly at her.

“Has anyone ever told you that you’re beautiful, Carla?” Helen asked.

Carla shook her head. “No,” she sighed. It was the truth.

“That’s a shame. Because you are. Very,” Helen said. Then she smiled dreamily. “It’s time you meet her.”

Carla wondered who ‘she’ was, but didn’t worry about it. What mattered now was obeying. She knew that if she did what she was so lovingly told to do, things would be all right for her.

“Come with me,” Helen said, and the pleasant warmth came that grew into a blissful feeling when Carla obeyed. She walked, leaving her clothes behind, and did not really note her surroundings. Carla did not know how long she walked before Helen stopped, and then she saw a red truck with a covered trailer.

Helen opened the back, and Carla saw inside the trailer; there was a makeshift bed there, and it looked warm and inviting. Carla wanted to get in the back, but she knew she had to wait until someone told her to get in. And Carla knew it would happen, sooner or later, because she held trust for Helen and everyone.

Carla was handed a blindfold. “Put this on,” she was told. She did not see if Helen was telling her to do this, but it didn’t matter. Carla put the black cloth over her eyes, blocking her view. She felt hands guide her and lift her up, and felt softness and comfort that could only be that bed. Carla found a pillow and her head nestled into it.

“Carla, it’s Helen. We’re going now to see her. It’s a long ride, and you look like you could use a little rest.”

“Helen,” Carla asked, who became ever so slightly concerned with a detail. “Who will watch my car?”

Helen laughed. Carla was ever so practical. “Harold will watch it, Carla. Don’t worry.”

Carla smiled. If Helen said so, she knew it was true. Then Carla heard sniffles. Was Helen crying?

“But I’ll miss you in the meantime...” Helen said. Carla heard her choke back something.

“Helen?” Carla said. And somehow, she knew what Helen would say, and how she felt.

“Carla...” Helen said, her voice quaking. “I love you.” Carla felt in her heart for Helen. She knew her answer. And so did Helen. Then, Carla felt a pair of soft lips caress her own. She was being kissed by a woman. And it felt good, and it felt right. Though deep inside Carla knew it was sudden. Carla knew, though, that Helen was not the one. She was not ‘her’. She thought perhaps that Helen was going to miss her dearly, but also knew she had to give her up. She heard the back door close, and before long the motor started.

Carla grew tired. And warm. The bed that would take her to ‘her’ was very warm and comfortable. So, Carla nestled into it, gripping her pillow with her gloved hands, and the hum of the truck’s motor rocked her to sleep.

TO BE CONTINUED