The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“The Waking Dream”

( mc / tk / Ff / mf / fd )

DISCLAIMER DISCLAIMER

First off, your basic disclaimer of “If you’re under 18 or offended by sex, especially female-female sex, get lost.” Also, a warning that this story contains scenes of mind control so if that type of things offends you, again, just stay away.

* * *

DAY FOUR (Discooperire)

* * *

When Charlotte awoke, she felt a soft cloth against her pussy. She felt some ointment being rubbed into her sex; it made it feel so much better. Her Mistress was applying the cloth. Charlotte was pantieless, of course.

“Good morning, Charlotte,” Her Love said. “How are you feeling?”

Charlotte felt much better after yesterday’s tickling pleasures that had left her feeling a bit numb. “Better, thanks, Mistress. This ointment is making me feel better.”

“I knew it would.” She smiled at Charlotte. “I have breakfast for you.”

Charlotte saw the tray on her bed, containing a bowl full of something. She took a spoon and ate it. It made her feel warm inside.

“Thank You, Mistress,” Charlotte said. “You are so good to me.”

“You deserve it, darling,” her Beloved replied. Then Charlotte sensed something about her Love. She had Her hand on Her tummy. She was hungry!

“My Love,” Charlotte said, concerned. “Do You want something to eat?”

Charlotte’s One and Only Love was about to voice protest. But then she noticed Charlotte’s look, one of concern. Charlotte wanted to help.

Charlotte was such a beautiful person, her Mistress thought.

“Sure,” She said. “I’d love it. Do you know where the kitchen is?”

“Yes,” Charlotte replied. “Is there anything You would like to have, my Mistress?”

“It doesn’t matter,” her Adored replied. “Surprise me.” She smiled sweetly, and stopped rubbing Charlotte’s sex. “I think this is about done,” She said. “You can put on some panties and go.”

And so, Charlotte found her way into the kitchen. She found the seasonings and the refrigerator, and decided on scrambled eggs for her Sweet. Carla was a proficient cook, and Charlotte used some of that knowledge to her advantage. At the same time she cooked up some coffee, and it wasn’t too long before an aromatic mixture was created. About that time, she had finished the eggs. She poured some coffee into a cup. She wasn’t sure how her Mistress would like her coffee, so she brought some cream and milk on the tray with her.

I hope my Mistress will be pleased, Charlotte thought the whole way through.

* * *

Charlotte approached the door in the main hallway that opened to the stairway leading into the bedroom which her Beloved had given her. She was surprised to find it closed, and even more surprised when she heard strange sounds coming from within.

“Mistress?” she called.

No response. The sounds continued. They sounded like moans.

Charlotte was concerned. She put down the tray and opened the door, then took the tray inside. Then she heard a loud gasp.

It was her Mistress.

Charlotte was shocked. She slowly climbed the stairs to see a sight that she had never before seen. Her Mistress lay in bed, covered by a blanket. Her Bra, Panties and Robe were strewn on top of the blanket. And She had Her arms inside the blanket, and She was crying out in pleasure, so it was obvious to Charlotte what was happening. Her Eyes were closed, and, to Charlotte’s amazement and horror, They were brimming with tears!

Then Charlotte heard her Mistress call out.

“Charlotte...” She cried. Her eyes were closed. She did not see her, or know she was there. “Charlotte... kiss m—.. me...” Her Mistress moved a pillow to Her lips with Her head. “Tell me you love me.” She then cried out in self-inflicted pleasure.

Charlotte could only watch. It seemed like the commands her Beloved were whimpering with anguish were not for Charlotte to obey—She did not see her. But she felt for her One and Only deeply. Why was She sad?

“Touch me, Charlotte...” Her Mistress cried, her voice breaking. Even though She was pleasuring Herself, Her face and Voice conveyed only suffering. Charlotte’s heart was breaking. “Touch meee...”

She was crying out to be touched. But She did not want to be touched. Charlotte had been told that from the start. But then why was She here in misery? Charlotte felt close to tears herself.

She slowly walked backwards, out the door, so she could double back and pretend she had not heard. Charlotte left the door ajar and knocked.

“Hmm?” came the sound of Her Voice, surprised. “Come in, Charlotte...” When she came in, her Lover had managed to make some neatness out of the bed. Her Undergarments and Robe were nowhere in sight.

“I made You breakfast, my Mistress,” Charlotte said in her lovingly submissive tone.

“That’s so nice. You are a sweet heart,” responded her Beloved, and Charlotte saw that Her eyes were puffy and red.

“My Love... are You all right? It looks like You’ve been crying.”

There was a long pause. Charlotte’s Mistress looked like she was about to burst into a crying fit. Then She said, “I’m fine. I’m fine...”

“Mistress? Should I take my shower now?” Charlotte said in a broken, sad voice.

“That’s a good idea, Charlotte,” her Mistress said, taking in a deep breath. “Get your clothes and towel. Get naked and... go.” The last word was said regretfully, not urgently.

“Yes, my Mistress,” Charlotte said, bowing her head and trying to hide her own tears. She did as her Mistress commanded, stripping naked and taking her clothes and towel to the shower room.

But when the shower turned on, Charlotte broke down and cried. She could not believe her Mistress was unhappy! She had given her so much pleasure! ‘What’s the matter with me?’ she thought as she curled up into a ball and whimpered, her brown, wet hair falling in mats around her back.

She was too wrapped up in herself to notice the door open.

Charlotte felt a warm hand touch her shoulder. “Don’t cry Charlotte,” a familiar voice urged. And she turned and saw her Mistress. She stood before her, naked, Her body the most beautiful sight she ever laid her eyes on. Her breasts were full and large, not too large, but very cushiony, and Her areola were wide and brown. She had curls of dark hair in Her crotch, and Her legs, long and shapely, ending in the feet which she saw for the first time, pedicured and perfect. And Her hands were ungloved, Her nails long and purple.

“Mistress?” Charlotte asked, “Do I not please You?”

“You please me very much,” answered her Mistress. “You are a beautiful and bright young woman, and I do not wish you to be so sad.”

“I feel the same way, my Beloved,” Charlotte said. “You looked sad this morning. Is there something I can do?”

Her Mistress smiled. “Be your sweet self,” She answered. “I’ll be happy. I just... had a bad dream. That’s all.” Her Lover’s Eyes lowered.

Then, She revealed that She was carrying Charlotte’s gloves. She put them into her hands, caressing them. Charlotte found that where Her silken Gloves were soft and silky, Her bare hands felt warm and intimate. She looked into her Mistress’ face, water spreading down it and making her hair damp.

Her Beloved asked, “Put them on your hands for me?”

“Mistress...” Charlotte started. “Are You s—” But then she felt Her hands press into her shoulders, and She gave her the mesmerizing stare. Charlotte lost what she had to say, lost to the gaze of Her brown Eyes.

“Wear them,” She commanded, warmly, Her Eyes misted over. And the discussion was over. Charlotte could do nothing more than sigh in resignation as she placed the warm, flocculent gloves over her hands that would dull her caresses to Her.

“I love You,” Charlotte said, weakly but meaning what she said.

“Charlotte...” her Mistress said, in a Voice so soft it was almost a whisper. “I love you too...”

Her Mistress guided her gently by pressing her shoulders to the wall, and then pushed her to sit down on the damp floor, her face away from the mist of water.

“You are not smiling,” Charlotte’s One and Only Mistress noted. Then She kneeled down before the supine Charlotte, lifted up her legs, and placed them in Her lap, and used one arm to grab firm hold of her ankles. “I’ll see you smiling soon,” She grinned.

Charlotte’s feet, which spent most of their time covered in socks, were now very sensitive, and her Mistress’s light touch caused an initial squeal. A few more strokes of Her fingernails on Charlotte’s bare soles, and she was all smiles, giggling like a school girl. Once again, her Mistress’ touch was pleasing and not tormenting.

Her Mistress started to run Her fingers in between her toes, and Charlotte was flailing, her head shaking back and forth and her body quivering. But her arms did not try to push Her and her feet, though they squirmed, stayed in the same place, subject to her Owner’s ticklish touch.

After some time, Her fingers ran below to tickle the sole, and Charlotte’s Lover reached over, Her head hanging over her toes. And then, both of her big toes were in her Mistress’ mouth, Her tongue teasing the sensitive parts between her foot and her toes. Charlotte’s giggling became more urgent; she was starting to feel aroused by Her attentions.

This lovely torment would have continued unabated for some time, but then Charlotte asked her Mistress a question that caught Her off guard.

“Are You punishing me?”

Her Adored stopped in Her tracks. She opened Her mouth and took her legs, gently leaving them on the floor. Then She turned towards Her slave. “I would never punish you, sweet heart. Why would you ask such a thing? Aren’t you pleased with this?”

“I was wondering,” Charlotte said with a small smile. “Because if You were, it wasn’t working.” She blushed, and to her surprise, so did her Mistress. “It didn’t feel like punishment,” Charlotte continued. Then they both laughed.

“You are cute, Charlotte,” complimented her Beloved, and before Charlotte could respond, she felt Her fingers tantalizing her underarms. Her body reacted and attempted to clamp down on Her hands, but the tickling continued, and Charlotte dissolved into giggles.

While bathing, Charlotte was to be tickled all over her body by her Mistress, hoping to see her happy. Her armpits, her neck, her belly, her legs... all received the delicious touch of Charlotte’s Lover’s fingernails. Charlotte loved to be tickled in this way, and she couldn’t help but grin, despite her sadness inside. Then she was taken to her bed, both still nude, where her Mistress noticed how aroused Charlotte had become from Her attentions.

“You were turned on by my tickling?” asked Charlotte’s Adored.

Charlotte nodded, but that was only a part truth—through her delectable ordeal, her mind held the image of her Mistress stroking Herself and pretending that Her humble slave was doing the touching.

“Your gloves are soft for you,” her Mistress said. “You can bring yourself satisfaction.”

Charlotte quaked inside. She remembered when she had run her hands on her belly and found her gloves highly arousing when she touched herself.

“Please yourself for me, Charlotte,” came the command, followed by a warm embrace as her hands, helpless, traveled down to the source of her heat. Charlotte bent her legs and spread them slightly, and then her fingers started their work. The flocculent gloves made Charlotte reel over with a helpless delight, and she would have lost the ability to stroke her pussy at all if it weren’t for her Mistress’ strong, firm command.

Charlotte heard her moans, her cries by her own hand, feeling far away from herself but still knowing the pleasure her gloved fingers brought. Her Mistress kissed her cheek and stroked her breasts and belly as Charlotte brought herself off to an orgasm unlike one she ever had. Her body seemed almost perfectly still, but her throat let out a melodious, long and loud cry of ecstatic despair.

“Worship yourself, Charlotte. The gloves were made for you... feel their softness.”

She felt her consciousness fade as her Mistress commanded her to continue, pulling her close and comforting her as her hands stroked, furry fingers inside her vagina, stroking her labia, teasing her clitoris, making her wet in a whole new way. But she made a promise to herself before she knew she would lose her ability of thought. ‘I will return my Mistress’ pleasure,’ she vowed to herself. ‘She was crying for my touch, and I want to please Her, but She is still so sad. It’s the only way for Her to be happy...’

Charlotte’s mind started to shut down and she decided to think in the morning. Now, she drifted off into a rapturous trance as her body continued its self-adoration, sweating and crying out softly for love, which she received from her Mistress, embracing her and kissing her neck.

Charlotte wasn’t sure how long it lasted. Everything seemed far away. She couldn’t think, just feel. Time expanded and shortened, her surroundings melted away into unimportance. Charlotte just felt the gloved fingers inside her doing their work, making her higher than any drug of this world possibly could.

She did not even notice that her own hands were no longer the ones in gloves.

Her Mistress kissed Her slave softly, touching her soft spots with the purloined gloves which She had carefully taken off her hands and placed on Her own. She did not want to see Her precious’ arms become sore from their stroking. Charlotte’s eyes were open but unseeing, far away. She loved to see her like this, worries of the world unimportant and dim for at least some amount of time.

She found Herself fond of Charlotte’s face and body. And She found Herself craving her touch once more.

Unaware to her, Charlotte’s Mistress and Beloved put Her head on her shoulder and softly cried, ashamed.

TO BE CONTINUED