The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“The Waking Dream”

( mc / tk / Ff / mf / fd )

DISCLAIMER DISCLAIMER

First off, your basic disclaimer of “If you’re under 18 or offended by sex, especially female-female sex, get lost.” Also, a warning that this story contains scenes of mind control so if that type of things offends you, again, just stay away.

* * *

DAY SIX (Reciprocare)

* * *

When the two lovers awoke in the morning, they were extraordinarily happy. They embraced, kissed, nuzzled, all to merely express their love for each other. Charlotte felt so much better now that she knew that she could please her Mistress, and her Mistress felt so much better now that She had been touched by Her sweet heart.

“How do you feel, my darling?” asked Charlotte’s Beloved, as she started replacing her clothes.

“Happy,” said Charlotte. “I feel so, so happy.”

“Charlotte?”

“Hmmm....?”

“You know that today is your last day here?”

“I know, Mistress.” Charlotte sighed. “I will miss You, but I won’t be gone forever. I’ll come back for sure.”

“I know... but I shall miss you too. But I have to let you go, for Carla’s sake. It’s the right thing to do.”

Charlotte smiled lovingly, and nuzzled up to her Lover. She asked an unexpected question.

“Am I Your slave, my Mistress?” Charlotte asked rather innocently. Her Mistress closed Her Eyes and pressed Her Precious against Her.

“I cannot rightfully call you that,” She said. “I can’t take ownership of you, and to call you that would be... humiliating. Besides,” She sighed, “I can’t have all of you, Charlotte.”

“Oh, Mistress,” Charlotte pleaded, “may I say something?”

After a sigh, her Beloved permitted her to speak.

Charlotte nuzzled into her Mistress’ belly and kissed it and lovingly embraced it while she spoke. “It is not humiliating in any way to be Your slave; I would be so proud. And You’re not taking me; I’m giving myself to You. All of me.”

“And Carla...?”

“I am a part of Carla. And true, Love, you could never have all of her. But Charlotte will always be your loving, obedient, and very submissive slave. I will love You for always; as You will me.”

“Yes, Charlotte, I love you so very much...” her Mistress said while stroking her hair. “But I love Carla, too. Enough to let you go when she needs to return.”

“I know, my Love. It is the right thing to do. But I will always be within her, waiting for You. A part of Carla... will always be Yours.”

Her Mistress held her head close. “So you are my slave?”

“Your eternal love slave, my Mistress,” Charlotte replied. “Forever.”

“But I can’t call you slave,” her Mistress said. “I still don’t feel comfortable with it.”

“You don’t have to, my Love,” she said with a smile. “In fact, that’s made me even more submissive to You. Because You don’t think of me as a slave, I trust You completely. I’m so devoted.”

Her Mistress drew in a breath and lowered Her Eyes humbly. Charlotte looked down and noticed Her legs spread open. Her Panties were damp. Her Lover noticed Charlotte looking and drew Her legs together quickly. As they came together, a shiver of pleasure ran through Her body, and She blushed. She looked embarassed.

Charlotte smiled at her Mistress, and put her hand on Her back. “I love You, Mistress,” she whispered, kissing Her shoulder.

Her Mistress looked back at Her lover, and tears filled Her Eyes. She embraced Her dear, and they fell upon the bed together, sharing kisses of affection. The love that they felt for each other flowed and intermingled as they held each other. Soon, they were touching each other intimately, and before long the two were making love. This time it was not so much about the desire to please and to be pleased, as it was about showing love for one another.

* * *

Charlotte lay next to her Mistress, breathing deeply and covered in sweat. She had tried her best to give her Lover the physical pleasure that she felt She wanted, but her Mistress was so much more adept. It hadn’t been long before Charlotte’s pleasure parts were exposed and she came to many panting, blissful orgasms from Her expert touch, unable to think clearly, much less attempt to return the pleasure. Nevertheless, Charlotte loved to feel Her love. Her Mistress lavished Her adoration all over her submissive body.

Charlotte knew her place. She was to feel her Beloved’s love for her, and when She so needed, Charlotte would physically please Her, out of her love. Her Mistress’ desires had been sated yesterday, and now She was happiest to please her. Charlotte understood.

Still, Charlotte looked to her Mistress, slightly concerned. She stroked Her belly, which was heaving, and looked up to Her tender face. Her Mistress took in a deep breath as Charlotte touched Her, and smiled at her lovingly.

“Mistress,” Charlotte asked, “are You OK?”

“Yes,” her Mistress said, and then corrected herself. “Well, no.”

Charlotte’s face fell.

“I’m better than OK,” She said.

Charlotte lifted her eyebrows.

“Charlotte, your touch is so soft, so loving,” her Lover said, and She started staring into space. “It felt so good.” She started to bliss out, remembering. “I just came from you rubbing me, and you never even touched my pu—ohh...”

Charlotte slowly stopped stroking Her belly. She looked at her own hands. She was surprised to say the least. “Mistress... I’m sorry...”

“For what?” Her Mistress said, looking back at her. Charlotte blushed brightly. “You’re so tender and sweet... what you did... I just feel so happy about it...” She trailed off, closing Her Eyes and smiling.

“Oh Mistress... I’m not that special...”

“Don’t say that,” She said, suddenly becoming firm. “Every one of the people I love is special, in their own way, sweet heart.” She smiled. “You have a beautiful touch.”

“I’m just so flattered, Mistress...”

“Oh, I could feel it coming, Charlotte, when we made love today... I could feel it... and I just wanted to return the pleasure you gave me... you’re so good to me.”

“Oh Mistress. I didn’t know...” Charlotte blushed. “You’re just so sweet. I understand that You like to see me in pleasure too.”

“Oh yes, yes, yes darling! You deserve so much more pleasure than I could ever give you in my life.” She paused to look Charlotte over. “You’re so beautiful... my beautiful Charlotte...”

Charlotte paused. Her Lover’s sweet and meaningful words were causing her to feel warm inside. She felt desires, lusts and love brewing within her. She tried to keep it in check, but it was hard. Especially when her Mistress looked at her in that way...

Charlotte was exposed to more and more verbal love and adoration from her Lover, and she felt the warmth grow hotter, until it became a flame. This did not go unnoticed by her Mistress. She took her hand, stroked it softly, and guided it down her own body. Charlotte trembled. Her other hand unconsciously moved down to meet its partner where she knew it was going to land...

Charlotte touched her own bare pussy, and her Mistress gently pressed her hands into her. She started rubbing herself fervently, hoping that her Lover would join soon. Her eyes flittered shut.

All of a sudden, she felt tickles. They were on her breasts and belly, and her skin seemed so much more sensitive now that she was so hot inside. She cried out a giggle as she continued to please herself, and squirmed and spasmed, but the hands wouldn’t leave her.

Charlotte loved to be tickled by her Mistress, whose skilled touches caused her immense, squirming pleasure. Her Mistress withdrew Charlotte’s arms from where they stroked her innermost flesh, and she embraced Her. Charlotte crossed her legs and pressed them together, masturbating herself in this way. She liked the way this made her feel... she even felt some tickles when she did so.

Maybe it was because her Mistress’ fingers had full reach all over her body. She took delight in making Charlotte laugh girlishly and pleasing her at once with Her gentle touches. She kissed Charlotte’s neck softly and cried out Herself when her hands starting stroking Her back.

Her Mistress arose to escape her touches, and noticed some protrusions from a down comforter nearby. She gently pulled at the stems of a feather which had broken through the covers, and pulled out a white feather. Charlotte was still rubbing her legs together. Her eyes were closed, and she did not notice what She had done.

Her Lover took the feather’s stem and held it in Her mouth. She then took Charlotte’s hands and pressed them into the bed, pulling them away from each other.

Charlotte wanted to embrace her Lover but now She was holding her arms apart. At least she was holding Her hands. But all of a sudden, those ticklish prickles began again... but they felt different this time. They were softer, more sensuous, and so much more ticklish!

Her Mistress ran Her head across Charlotte’s breasts, and the feather in Her mouth gently caressed them. Immediately, Charlotte cried out and her arms started to squirm. She started giggling right off, helpless. The feather was so much more difficult to fight than Her fingernails. But it also felt so good...

Her Lover was pleased to see her breasts swell, and her body started to thrash in an attempt to get away, but they both knew that Charlotte loved it. She loved to become so young and girlish in front of her Mistress. She knew how much it pleased Her.

The feather ran across her nipples, and that kicked it for Charlotte. Her body went rigid as she came, and she cried out in rapture. She was hardly able to press her legs together anymore, but the feather kept her going for some time.

After Charlotte came down, she felt the feather disappear, replaced by her Mistress’ mouth, gently sucking on her left nipple. Charlotte pressed Her head into her as she moaned, crying out loving words repeatedly. “I love you so much, Mistress,” she said, lost. “You’re so pretty... sweet... nice... you’re beautiful, Mistress, I love you!!!”

Her Mistress gave one last long suck, then She stopped and rolled off her. Charlotte looked into Her loving brown Eyes and saw that She desired Her own pleasure now. Charlotte smiled immensely, then saw the feather that She had dropped.

Charlotte smiled upon Her Mistress. And then, She turned around, laying on her chest, and propped herself up with her legs, so that She was facing away from her! Charlotte smiled, then she saw Her glistening, shining intimate skin. She knew that her Mistress was begging for her relief.

“Please don’t beg,” she whispered. “Just tell me. I’ll give.”

“Yes,” her Mistress said, talking into a pillow that She was embracing. “I hope you don’t mind this...”

She trailed off when She felt Charlotte’s loving, adoring hand stroking Her back. She almost drifted from her touch before the feather touched Her, and started stroking up and down where Her labia met. She clutched the pillow and tried to hold back Her laughter, but the feather was too powerful for Her.

“Heee hee hee hee,” She giggled as Charlotte tickled Her in Her most pleasurable area. The hand that was stroking Her back made Her come close, fast. Then Charlotte touched Her belly with her free arm, and stroked it. Eyes closed, her Mistress started to fall into her arm, and she pulled Her up so that she would no longer see her Mistress in this submissive position.

When She arose from Her kneeling position, She found Herself standing on Her knees, legs wide apart, as Charlotte held Her from behind with one arm by Her waist. The feather returned to Her womanhood, and She writhed, holding on tight to Her pillow.

“Heeheehaa... HEE HEE... I looove you, Charlottssha ha, ohhh...” her Mistress moaned through Her giggles, and She felt herself grow high from Charlotte’s gentle touches and the feather. She lost Her balance and fell on the bed, and Charlotte moved out of the way and resumed her assault on Her pleasurous parts with the feather.

Charlotte stroked Her until She needed it, making Her cry out for her touch. “Pleeeeheheeeeheee...” was all her Beloved could struggle out through Her laughter. She started to get hiccups. Charlotte relieved Her as requested. She knelt over Her, before she could think, and gave Her a good, long lick over Her crevice.

“OHHHHHH hic mmmmm...” Charlotte scurried up to embrace her Mistress and used her hand to stroke Her as She orgasmed. Her Mistress was covered in sweat. She turned to Her beloved Charlotte and hugged her as She came down. Charlotte returned Her embrace.

And they held each other, neither one wanting to let go. They felt each other, wanting to remember each others’ feel forever more. They had learned so much from each other. They didn’t want to part.

But her Mistress had to break the news.

“Charlotte,” She said, looking deep into her eyes. “It’s time.” A tear rolled down Her eye, and She hiccuped.

Charlotte signed resignedly. “I shall miss you, my Love,” she said. “I just can’t wait until we meet again. I’ll be waiting, my Beloved.”

She couldn’t get another word out before she felt her Mistress’ lips press against hers. She reached up, caressed Her loving head, and felt dreamy fatigue pass over her body. She tried to fight it, to be in her Lover’s kiss for as long as she could, but in a matter of seconds, Charlotte succumbed and closed her eyes and instantly drifted away. She could feel Gloves hands stroking her pretty head.

She heard a voice say... “I’ll be waiting too.”

TO BE CONCLUDED