The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“The Waking Dream”

( mc / tk / Ff / mf / fd )

DISCLAIMER DISCLAIMER

First off, your basic disclaimer of “If you’re under 18 or offended by sex, especially female-female sex, get lost.” Also, a warning that this story contains scenes of mind control so if that type of things offends you, again, just stay away.

* * *

EPILOGUE (Regebryde)

* * *

Carla felt like she had been sleeping for years when she woke up. But when she did, she felt so refreshed and full of energy, she could not help but bound out of bed. She glanced at the clock. It was three in the morning... ah well. No way she could get to bed now.

Carla bounced down the stairs, wearing a warm robe over her underwear, still wearing her socks and gloves. The house was very cold. She turned on all the lights and started to try to prepare something to eat—she felt hungry. She glanced at her watch, which hung off the wall near her telephone, and noticed that it read Friday... she distinctly remembered going to bed on a Friday night... shouldn’t it be Saturday?

She took a closer look... a week had passed. She briefly puzzled over this. But it didn’t really bother Carla for too long. She knew she did something in the past week... she would remember it soon enough.

Carla felt perky and energetic and really had no place to put the energy, so she danced around the house. While doing so, her hands ran across her breasts. Carla felt sexual desire within her. She glanced at the clock. It was only 3:05am. She didn’t know what else to do with this time...

Her panties fell to the floor as Carla crossed her legs and sank to the ground, pressing her thighs together rhythmically, sighing for no one in particular. She brought herself to ecstasy over and over again until she had no more desire or energy, closing her eyes and imagining a lover running his soft hands over her body, unconsciously moving her hands in time with her fantasies.

When Carla was done, it was 4:01am. She felt happy and content; her sudden energy had ebbed, but she felt it coming on again. Carla wondered if she should work the weekend. But she decided against it.

Instead, Carla would do what she had set out to do and find a man.

* * *

Carla met many interesting people over the weekend, but she did not find someone she would want to spend more than an hour with. Fortunately, Carla was in the right mindset to simply say “no”. She didn’t feel any longer like she needed a man at this point. Still, sometimes Carla found herself wishing for company.

She only vaguely remembered her experiences as Charlotte. Sometimes, she would dream of being submissive to a woman, and she didn’t remember where the dream came from.

She still loved to wear her underwear, the special gift she had received from Helen Dowry. She felt a deep affection for her, and wanted to see her again. But she had been busy lately with work and other affairs, that it didn’t seem to cross her mind, until one Thursday.

Carla was browsing through her senior yearbook. She had been feeling reminiscent, and even though she didn’t have many fond memories of the last year that she lived with her parents, she still remembered the friends that had helped her through.

But one face caught her eye as she looked through the yearbook. A senior who looked so familiar, but Carla didn’t remember her from high school. She looked at the name and realization struck her.

The girl’s name was Ellen Dowry... My God, Carla thought. It looked just like Helen! She had never even met her in high school. She seemed to recall how familiar she was to Helen, though. Carla was curious. Did Helen know her from high school?

Carla was so distracted with her thoughts that work was difficult the next day. She found herself watching the clock, hoping that the day would hurry up so she could go talk to Helen. But time ran so slow, and Carla made up her mind that she had to ask to leave early that day. She walked up to Ms. Douglas and knocked on the door.

“Um, Ms. Douglas?”

“Ah, Miss Maples. Come in, please.” Ms. Douglas seemed like she was ready to call it a day for today herself. She was putting things away into her drawers when Carla came in.

“Um, Ms. Douglas... I... well... um, see I know I hardly ever ask this, but...”

“By the way, Miss Maples, I noticed an improvement in the quality of your work since I gave you that vacation. I think it helped you. Now aren’t you glad you took it?”

“Yes, I most certainly am,” she said, smiling, remembering something she could not place. “Oh, yes, ma’am, um, what I wanted to know is, if I could leave early today? I have to see a friend and she’s expecting me.”

Ms. Douglas nodded, and smiled up at her. “I understand. I’m ready to go myself. In fact, I’m going to take a week off.”

“Really? Oh,” Carla said. “Well, have fun.”

“I surely will, Carla,” Ms. Douglas replied. Carla lifted her eyebrows in response. Ms. Douglas never called her “Carla” before.

“Um, Ms. Douglas? Did...”

“Call me Rhonda, please. I want to show you something,” She started to undo a button on her blouse. Carla drew in a breath. Her eyes widened in surprise. She felt uncomfortable.

Ms. Douglas unclasped the button and gently pulled her prim dress slightly aside to show her bra strap to Carla. It was pink and looked like silk, but what drew Carla’s attention was a small velvet heart that hung off of it.

Memories danced around in Carla’s head, and things snapped into place. Her eyes widened even more, and she put her hand to her mouth. She rubbed her own shoulder. She remembered when it had been revealed to Rhonda last week.

Rhonda redid her button. “I understand why you have to go,” she said. “I’m sure the person who introduced you to Her is a nice person...”

Carla both understood and was confused by what Rhonda said, but she cast aside her confusion. She walked to Rhonda and embraced her as if she was embracing an old friend. Everything seemed to flow.

“I had no idea,” Carla said.

“I’m very glad you met Her,” Rhonda replied. “You needed the relaxation.”

Carla smiled. “Well, I’ll see you when you come back,” she said.

Rhonda nodded. “You should go,” she said. And Carla nodded back in reply and scurried out of the office. She hardly understood Rhonda’s actions, much less her own, but it didn’t matter to her. Deep down inside she knew what was going on.

* * *

Helen Dowry smiled at a departing customer. She was always well praised where she worked. Many sales had been made because customers had been assuaged by her pleasant demeanor. She had been named Employee of the Month... twice. With her... work on the side, Helen loved her job.

“Helen?”

Helen turned and smiled to see Carla. “Hello, Carla,” she said. “How are you today?”

“I’m great,” she said, returning her smile. “But I’m curious.”

“Hmm, what’s up?”

“Did we go to high school together?”

Helen smiled broadly and blushed. She beckoned for Carla to follow her, and then they sat down together on a bench.

“Yes, we did,” Helen said. “I knew. You were the smartest girl in school. And the prettiest.”

Carla blushed. Even though this attention was from a woman, she was flattered, and she felt comfortable with the situation.

Helen rubbed her hands together, and looked at Carla. “You were in my math class once, I think it was... I loved how smart you were and the way you looked, but I kept my mouth shut. I was so embarassed, but I had known that I liked men and women all my life. I had a crush on you, Carla. Maybe... I still do... sort of...”

Helen had exposed a good part of herself to Carla. Carla felt a deep affection for Helen, but she knew she couldn’t go into that type of relationship with her. Still, she couldn’t deny Helen’s feelings...

“I feel affection for you too, Helen...” she smiled. “But...”

“I know, and I understand,” Helen said. “I’ve kind of gotten over that big high-school type crush, but still... I admire you... I have a lot of affection for you too. I care for you a lot. I was happy to see you again, but you looked so unhappy, and that snapped my heart in two. I knew that you had to meet Her.”

Carla looked into Helen’s eyes, and everything became clear. Although she wasn’t consciously aware of it, she could hear Charlotte in her mind, and knew how much she was pleased, by a very special Person...

Carla gave Helen a big hug, and she knew she loved her, like a best friend, and that Helen felt the same way. She felt a bond with Helen. She knew how her unhappiness was appeased, and she felt the desire to share this secret with others.

But she had to go and meet other people! Carla looked at Helen. “I should be on my way,” she said. “Good to see you again, Helen.”

“Same here,” Helen said. “I hope I see you soon.”

“You will,” Carla said, smiling, and with that, she walked out of the store. But then she bumped into someone and fell down. Someone’s in a hurry, she thought, and she got off the floor. She saw the man who bumped into her on the ground, and she helped him up.

“Thanks,” he said, and brushed himself off. Carla recognized this man. He was Greene Hawkins, the late night janitor, who sometimes spoke with her on many of her late nights in the office.

“Hey, it’s you, Greene! Hi!”

“Carla!” Greene said, smiling. “It’s good to see you... I haven’t seen you in the office for awhile.”

“I took a week off,” Carla said. “And, well, I was far ahead on my work, so I haven’t been working late lately.” She smiled. “What are you doing here?”

Greene sighed. “Just making a payment,” he said. “On another thing I don’t have.”

Carla sighed in sympathy. She knew what Greene meant—he had been married for some time, but his wife vanished about five months ago, and she had bought a lot of things on his credit. “Sorry, Greene,” she said. Then an idea struck her head. She looked back at Helen, who smiled. Then she turned to Greene.

“Greene,” she said. “There’s someone who I want you to meet...”

THE END