The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Walking Sideways

Chapter 10 – The conclusion

I lounged in Raphael’s cab with my head on his lap, enjoying the relaxation, for the next half-hour, until we reached the approach to my home. I felt no apprehension at all on coming back; only a sense of confidence and even some excitement. It was the strangest thing; the very thought of talking to Asmodeus again should have had me cowering in fear, but I was reacting totally opposite to my own expectations. Raphael smiled over at me, and I returned it. I gave him a peck on his bearded chin as he pulled up in front of my home.

“Thank you so much,” I told him. “It was a true pleasure meeting you.”

“Oh, the pleasure was all mine, I assure you,” Raphael grinned.

We sat for a few moments in the cab of the truck, just smiling at each other, until Raphael broke off the eye contact and patted my thigh. “I guess I had better be back on the road…” he said, with a hint of a suggestion.

“Are you sure you don’t want to come inside for a moment?” I said, searching my mind for some excuse to keep him around for a bit longer.

“I’m afraid I can’t, just now. But…” he paused. “Well, now that I know where you live… I’m sort of a local. I can come and visit you sometime.” He reached into his shirt pocket and pulled out a business card. It was quite simple, just his name and a phone number. Raphael Ciella. I thought it was a nice name. “That’s my cell phone number. Call me any time you like, and I can be here within a moment’s notice,” he assured me.

“Well, thanks again for the ride back…and the ride,” I grinned at him. He grinned back. I opened the door to the cab and jumped out. The warmth from the sun immediately suffused me, and I stretched like a cat, my ass muscles clenching around the vibrator still plugged into me. I turned around and waved at Raphael as he exited, still wishing I could have found a way for him to stay. I tucked his card into the elastic waistband of my lycra running shorts and headed on up into the house.

The moment I entered, I felt something…off. A strange scent filled the air, and I couldn’t hear a sound in the house. “Wayne? James?” I called, but there was no answer. I headed upstairs to the bedroom, but nobody was there. I peeled off the shorts, my vibrator plopping out and onto the ground as I did so, and fished the $200 from the crotch of the shorts. I laid it on my dresser. Mentally, I knew I should be embarrassed for having accepted money for sex of any kind, but mostly I was just feeling content.

“Has the little whore returned?” I heard from the door to my bedroom, and I whirled around to see Asmodeus standing there. He had a smirk on his face. “I see that he has. Did you have a good time, slut?” he mocked me.

I sat down on the bed, idly rubbing one of my nipples. “Actually, yes, I did,” I said calmly. My mind was so clear. I was still dripping with desire, but it wasn’t affecting my mental processes as usual. Asmodeus looked at me suspiciously, and I smiled at him.

“What is going on here…” he said, bemused. He took two long strides over to me. He was wearing something new today; a tight, dark-blue shirt and a pair of jeans. He leaned down to peer into my face, and said, “You’ve slipped from my control somehow. How?” he grabbed hold of me, and immediately went flying through the air. He hit the back wall like a sack of bricks. He gaped at me, and I gaped right back at him.

His eyes travelled down my body, searching for a clue, and then he saw my new cockring. An angry look passed through his face, and then... was it fear? It couldn’t be, not of me anyway.

“You have the ring.” he whispered in disbelief. I looked down at it in surprise. I’d already forgotten about the thing, and Raphael’s trick. There was something special about the ring! It dawned on me that if the ring could prevent him from touching me, maybe I could protect myself against Asmodeus entirely. “Stay right there,” I commanded Asmodeus, as an idea gripped me. I ran naked past him, with him calling out to me, demanding I come back. I ran down the stairs and into my garage, searching for something to tie him up with. I found some bungee cords in my toolbox, grabbed them, and raced back upstairs. Asmodeus hadn’t moved. He was sitting where he’d fallen against the wall with a snarl on his face.

I tossed the cords at him. “Tie yourself up with these,” I demanded. To my surprise, he did just that, first tying his legs together and then forming a tight set of handcuffs that he slid his hands into. I walked over to him and tugged at them to make sure they were tight. He watched me warily.

“You have no idea what forces you’re messing with, here,” he warned. I ignored him. What was I going to do with this thing that had made my life such a hell? I wanted him far away from me. Ah ha! I could call Raphael. I grabbed his business card from the dresser where I’d left it and ran downstairs again and picked up the phone. I drew a deep breath and called the number, praying that he’d answer. He did, almost immediately.

“Hello, Raphael? This is Aaron; I was the one in the cab with you about 10 minutes ago. Look, I have a situation here and could really use a friend’s help, if you don’t mind,” I explained.

“Anything, Aaron. I’ll be there in a jiffy,” he said, and then paused. “Anything wrong?”

“Not...wrong, no. Wonderful, even. But I’m not sure what to do from here and I could use your help,” I replied.

“Ok, then. Be careful, and wait till I get there,” Raphael warned, and then hung up the phone. I walked back upstairs, gleeful at my newfound abilities. Asmodeus was lying bound on the bed, looking rather angry.

“This won’t work, you know. You don’t know how to control the ring. I’ll break free of its spell in a moment and I’m afraid I’ll have to accelerate my plans. You can fix it, though,” he said in patient tones, but his teeth were gritted. “You can let me remove the ring and put it somewhere safe, and I promise there won’t be any repercussions,” he cajoled.

I couldn’t help it: I laughed at him. He frowned angrily at me. “You can’t possibly think I’d actually do that, could you?” He silently glared at me.

This, I thought, was a chance to get some of my own back. I walked closer to him, swinging my hard cock in his face. “You want this?” I asked, high on the power. “You gave it to me, after all.” I slapped his face with my heavy, full ten inches. He said nothing. I rubbed my dick all along his face, letting the precome smear along his lips. A cruel thought entered my brain. “Open your mouth,” I demanded. He did so. Did I detect a hint of a smile on his face?

I slid a few inches into his mouth, and then held it there, letting his saliva slick me up. I was careful to not touch the cock-ring to him. I was pretty sure his teeth flying off of me would hurt. “How does it feel to be getting your just desserts, asshole?” I yelled as I slid in and out of him, just a few inches. “You did this to me! You did this to me!” I was so caught up in what I was doing that I didn’t hear the door open downstairs, but Asmodeus did. He actually slapped his lips down on my cock and started sliding up and down on it. I felt an orgasm building up. “That’s right, take it you bastard,” I grunted, and then suddenly two strong arms were hauling me back. I howled in protest and unfulfilled need.

“Don’t do it, Aaron!” Raphael said, while still holding me. He sat me down gently on the side of the bed, and Asmodeus stared pure hatred at him. Raphael looked down on him with contempt. Raphael ignored me momentarily.

“Still up to the same old tricks, Asmodeus? I’d think after millennia of practice, you’d have this down pat. But you always overreach.” Raphael shook his head. “We’ve been here more times than I could count, and I always end up finding you in the same situations,” he said sadly.

“Oh, for the sake of all that is unholy, just do it and be done with it,” said Asmodeus tiredly. I looked at the two in confusion. What was going on here? Raphael knew Asmodeus? Raphael looked like he wanted to say more, but instead he nodded and sighed.

“Very well, then,” he said, and suddenly the room was filled with a blinding white light. When I looked up again, Raphael Ciella was no longer there. Instead, an ebony-skinned god stood before us, naked, hairless, and erect. Giant wings, white as snow, spread out behind him. “Asmodeus,” his voice thundered in my mind, and Asmodeus’s howl of protest told me it did the same for him. “You are hereby condemned for meddling in the affairs of mortals during your punishment in their plane. I banish you,” he said, and in an instant, Asmodeus was gone. The angel looked at me. “It is finished.” I could not look at him; he was so bright and perfect. I fell down before him, kneeling.

Two strong hands lifted me up. Raphael effortlessly pulled me into his arms, running his fingers through my hair. “I am so sorry this has happened to you, child,” he boomed. “I would that I could totally eradicate all that has happened, but sadly I cannot. Most of Asmodeus’s changes were physical, and while the demons may ignore our Mandate, I cannot. You will have to remain as you are.” I let out a gasp. I was sure that this divine being would fix everything! Did he mean I’d have to be…like this… forever? I felt my cock pulsate between my legs, and felt tears welling up.

“I can, however, remove the shame,” he said. “If you wish.”

I thought about it. If I was destined for slutdom, there was no way I could do it and feel the unending shame. I’d kill myself the moment I had a chance. I didn’t want this life, but Asmodeus had cursed me to it, and I was being offered an out, no matter how small. I gulped and nodded, knowing I was changing my life forever.

“So be it,” the angel pronounced, and I felt all the previous shame and humiliation leave me, replaced instead by the same contentment I had had with Raphael in the cab. I shuddered in his arms, alive with lust and delight. “Oh, thank you, my god, thank you!” I said, and tried to grovel before him.

“We can’t have that,” he said, and smiling, lifted me back up into his arms. And just as suddenly, he was the Raphael from the cab again, plump and strong and hirsute, with me in his arms. He let me down on the bed, and I beckoned to him with my eyes. He smiled and kissed me full on the lips, and said, “Another time, perhaps.” He gave my cock a quick squeeze, then turned around and headed down the stairs. “Call any time, my friend,” he yelled behind him. I heard the door shut and lay back on the bed, gasping with uncorrupted desire.

EPILOGUE

Aaron stepped out of his house, dressed in a flowing, translucent sarong at his waist and nothing else. He surveyed the sign on his door, “TURNED TAIL,” and grinned again at the pun.

The last several weeks had been a revelation, coming to terms with his new body and the new feelings that now enraptured him. He had learned to deal with the constant feelings of passion. Wayne helped; he had moved in, and was a comforting lover. Wayne didn’t seem to remember what Asmodeus had forced him and his brother to do, and Aaron was glad for it.

Asmodeus’s “work ethic” was still there, and that had prompted Aaron to find something to do about his over-stimulated libido. A CB radio to advertise his services had already resulted in two more truck-driving customers passing through the little town, and they had promised him, after leaving what seemed to Aaron to be gigantic sums of money, that he would have their custom again, and that of their selected friends.

Life had returned to a semblance of normalcy. He had resumed the renovations to the home, making some adjustments here and there, like the sex room in the basement. He was aware still of his past, but it seemed distant and unimportant now. He’d called up his mother and had a long chat with her, telling her that he had discovered he was gay. She took it remarkably well, even claiming she had known it was true since he was a little kid! He didn’t try to correct her. He promised he’d come back to Boston for a visit in a few months.

As for Amos Wright, he dearly hoped he’d never see the demon again, but he knew he’d be ready for it if he did.

* * *

A bound man fell from the thin air right on top of Richard Jones’s first bale of hay from the harvest amid electrical sounds of crackling and snapping. He stood up and removed the bonds easily, snapping them with superhuman strength. He glared around him, and his face lit up upon seeing the gawking teenager standing in front of him with his pants around his ankles, the quick morning piss momentarily forgotten. The boy was tall and muscular, and looked to be about 17 or so.

“Ah,” thought Asmodeus to himself. “Fresh meat.” He smiled and said to the suddenly wary teenager, “Be still.” The boy froze in place. “Time to start over again,” he thought. In some ways, this was more fun than watching his subjects slowly die inside over the years. “Tell me where I am, boy.”

“You’re just outside of Hell, Texas, sir.” Asmodeus rolled his eyes. Raphael had always had a terrible sense of humor.

“Let’s begin, shall we?” he drawled to the youth, and began removing the kid’s clothes.