The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Walking Sideways

Chapter 6

I lay on my back in the blazing sun while Wayne sat on my thighs and poured suntan oil on me, working it into my body while massaging me gently. I let out little moans of pleasure as muscles I hadn’t known were tense relaxed. I could still feel a little pain from the tattoing, but it was far outweighed by Wayne’s strong, warm hands on my warm skin. The oil heated up in the sun as he went, causing sweat to bead up along my back. Wayne slid his oil-soaked fingers between my ass-cheeks and teased my asshole, letting just the tip of his finger enter my well-stretched hole. I bucked up, begging for more, but he just moved his hand back with it and chuckled huskily behind me. He jiggled it a bit, and then pulled it out and resumed massaging my ass cheeks.

“You have a gorgeous ass, you know that?” he said, slapping it lightly. I just groaned and reached back behind me to push his hand back into my crack, but he was so strong; it was immovable from what he was doing. “Nuh uh,” he said, and chuckled again. His legs on my thighs were heavy and hot, and I could feel the muscles shift whenever he did. He grabbed more oil and massaged the area between my asshole and my balls, rubbing up and down, causing my cock to leak a steady stream of precome. The pleasure was so strong I almost came just from that, but I wanted the feelings to last, so I held perfectly still and managed to just barely hold myself back. He moved on to my legs, spreading the oil all over them. The feeling was so warm, and so relaxing, that I dozed off, grinding my erection against my stomach slowly.

I woke up with the sun still blazing down, and turned my head to look at Wayne’s chair, but Wayne wasn’t there. I got up on my hands and knees on the chair to look out over the pool area, but he wasn’t to be found. I guessed that he’d headed inside for a moment to use the restroom or maybe grab a bite to eat, but I felt myself growing very nervous. Whenever Wayne wasn’t there now, I tended to either time shift or get into a compromising position.

“Now that is a view I don’t get every day,” said a deep voice right behind me. I jumped about a foot in the air and quickly turned over to face whomever had startled me. My knees were up in the air and I propped myself up on my elbows. I felt a strange wish to cover up my tented thong, but I couldn’t do that and stay balanced on the chair. I blinked in the blinding light of the sun, and finally was able to make out the features of the man in front of me.

It was, I was shocked to see, Amos Wright, the man who had helped me a few days ago when I had my first time-shifting episode. He was bent slightly forward, looking down at me, and I watched him give my appearance an appreciative once-over. While I was gathering my thoughts, his face broke out into a crinkly grin and he stood up straighter. He was wearing a denim Western shirt with the buttons opened, revealing a shockingly smooth and muscular chest for a man who must be in his late 50’s. His scraggly, clean-shaven face had an ironic cast to it, smirking at my state. He was wearing black denim pants and high-heeled black leather boots, too. He lifted a leg and set one of the boots down between my legs.

“Given what I did to you, it was a lot harder for me to find you than I thought it would be,” he began. He nudged his boot up until it was almost touching my thong and flicked idly at my balls with the toe of his boot. “I can see that you’re coming along nicely, though, he continued.”

“Wait, you are the one that has been doing this to me?” I started, confused. “But..but you helped me the first time! Out in the town! I – “

“Be quiet,” he said, and I found I couldn’t continue. He lifted up his boot and started rubbing my balls through the fabric of my thong with his bootheel, and I tried to back away. “Sit still,” he commanded, and I froze. I couldn’t move a muscle. We stayed in position for a minute, he nudging the bulge in my thong with the heel of his boots, rubbing my oozing erection back and forth with nudges of the toe of his boot. He pulled out a cigarette from his open shirt and lit up, breathing deeply and exhaling directly into my face. My eyes stung, but I couldn’t move to get the smoke out of my eyes.

“Just look what I’ve done to you. You don’t even notice any more, do you?” he said as he ground his boot into my balls. The weight on them was starting to hurt. Had I been able to move or yell in pain, I would have, but I just sat there, staring at him with my mouth hanging open, frozen in place. I could feel everything happening to me. I could feel a bead of sweat on my chest starting to slide down, both tickling and itching me. I could feel the sun starting to burn my untreated chest. What I could feel most of all was that boot. Suddenly, the lust left me entirely and the panic welled up again.

“Yes, you’re feeling it now, aren’t you? That’s my doing too, by the way,” he said with a smirk. He removed the boot from my balls and pulled Wayne’s lounge chair right beside mine, and eased down into it, pulling the two pieces of his shirt behind them. He was deeply tanned, almost leathery in appearance, and had a sinewy but muscular look. I could remember everything I’d done for the last couple days, and it had me terrified. The lust had taken me over entirely, and I was covered with shame. I felt so dirty out in the sun, almost completely naked, and I screamed inside my mind as I recalled the tattoo and the cockring. He turned his head toward mine, running his hand down his chest idly, stopping at his thin, defined abdomen. “Oh, yes, I know I look good for my age. It comes from a lifetime of work. Something I doubt you know a thing about,” he said and got an angry look on his face. “You rich kids, you come into my town, buy up all the good property, change it all around, and then are gone a year later, on to your next idiotic search for the perfect place to live. I’m tired of it.” He reached a hand out and took one of my nipples between his fingers, twisting it hard enough to make me want to cry out. “But I think you’re going to stick around, aren’t you? I’m going to make you want to stick around. I’m going to make you unable to leave. But mostly, I’m going to make you my own personal toy.” He lowered the hand playing with my nipple toward my abdomen, not letting go until it was impossible to maintain the contact any longer without ripping it off. I screamed in pain in my mind, but not a sound came out.

For the first time in days, my cock was fully deflated now. I felt the precome staining the insides of the thong and it felt so filthy that I wanted to cry. No tears came out. I just sat there, elbows on the chair, knees in the air, legs spread out, obscenely on display, unable to move a muscle. I wanted to take ten thousand showers.

“Now, I imagine you’re thinking back on the last few days and feeling none too good about it. Don’t you worry your pretty little head, though; I’ll fix you right up before I leave. I wanted you to have a moment to remember what I was doing to you though, and I gotta admit, I had to let you know who was doing it to you. Yes, kindly Amos Wright, who can shut you down at will and lead you wherever I want. I am here, and I am doing this to you. And if you think your little boy Wayne Hollinger will protect you, well…” he grinned at me as he ran his fingers in wide circles around my stomach as Wayne walked into the pool area, carrying two large mugs of soda. Without turning around, Amos casually said “Heya Wayne.” Wayne set the sodas down and smiled at Amos while he pawed at me, and said “Heya Amos.” He didn’t seem to even notice I was there. I flashed back on the last couple of days and groaned in my mind at all the things we had done and wanted to crawl under the world.

“Why don’t you take a swim while we finish things up, Wayne?” Amos said, smirking at me, and Wayne said “Sure thing, boss” and stripped off his speedos. He was erect and leaking now, and he climbed up on the short diving board and dove into the pool, all his muscles standing out in sharp relief. He reappeared on the surface of the water and began backstroking, his magnificent dick waving around in the air.

“Now isn’t that a pretty sight?” Amos leered. “Wayne’s been my boy for years.” Amos turned back to me and reached over with both his hands. He ripped the thong right off my body, leaving me completely naked but for the cockring. “Oh, yes, that is very nice,” he grinned, and he traced the outline of the ring around my deflated cock and balls, leaning close to inspect the new tattoo. He leaned in and breathed on my cock, and I felt it spring to life again, harder than before. “That’s right, I control you entirely, body,” -- he rested his hands on my balls. He pulled on one and then the other, and I watched in horrified pain and fascination as they seemed to pull away from my body one by one until they were hanging about four inches from my cock. I’d never had low-hanging balls before, and now they flopped out of sight, nearly touching my asshole. “And soul.” Wayne leaned over to my feet and took a deep breath, and then quickly moved from one end of my body to the other, ending at my hairline, blowing on me in one long rush. I felt the panic from earlier melt away and the desire returned in a rush, enveloping my being. He reached down and stuck a finger in my ass with his face inches from mine, and said condescendingly, “You can talk now.”

“Oh god, that feels so good. What have you done to me? Ooohhh,” I moaned and bucked as he pumped his finger in and out. My cock drooled a puddle of precome on top of me, and he rubbed his other hand in it, brought it up to my face, and said “Lick.” I started licking his hand as if it were a lollipop. I was still myself, still knew what I was doing was wrong and (For me) completely unnatural, but the desire was too strong. I felt my worries and concerns slip away every time he moved his hand to my navel to collect more of the precome dripping from me. He brought me to the edge of orgasm and then, with another quirk of his eyebrow, stopped.

Wayne stood up and surveyed me again. “Yes…coming along nicely,” he said. “Don’t mind me, Wayne’s out there waiting for you,” he said sarcastically, and I quickly scrambled off the chair, naked and hard and breathing with lust and dove into the pool. I swam in between Wayne’s legs and slurped him down in one go as Amos stood at the end of the pool, silhouetted in the sun like a dark god, laughing derisively at both of us. I paid him no attention and bobbed up and down on Wayne’s cock, taking it all the way to the root this time. I felt him slide down my throat and I didn’t gag even once. I didn’t even notice when Amos left. Wayne stayed floating on the water while I deep-throated him, expertly backstroking and leading me around the pool. When Wayne came, he shouted out with a loud whoop, then did a backflip under the water and carried me with him. All thoughts of Amos completely fled my mind, and I joined Wayne under the water in a frenzied embrace.

We climbed out of the pool still locked together. Wayne looked down at me and noticed that I was completely naked, and said “Hey, where’d your suit go?” I looked at him, puzzled as he was. We both looked over at my chair and saw the thong lying under it, torn to shreds. Wayne busted out laughing, and said “We gotta get you inside and decent again, babe.” I happily followed along behind him into my room, watching his powerful back and ass as he bounded into my suite. My balls slapped against my thigh as I walked. I didn’t notice the man smoking a cigarette beside a light blue, banged-up truck in the lot.

Minus one bathing suit, I decided I needed to get showered again and clothed before the night on the town. I waved Wayne off from the shower, knowing I needed to get in and out, and quickly washed off the oil and sweat. I shaved myself from neck to toe, leaving the stubble on my face this time, and quickly toweled off. I walked out of the bathroom to see Wayne had left the room. I guessed that he’d gone to go take care of his own toilet.

I tried out a new shirt that had a deep scoop in the front and crossing stripes for the back and some sheer pants that shadowed my cock and balls in the light. The pants hung so low that you could see the two men fucking right at the base of my cock. The ridge of my hips lead down to the base, disappearing into the pants. I looked hot.

I walked out the door to the hotel, the light of the evening sun starting to fade, and into Wayne’s adjoining room which he had helpfully left ajar. He was standing at the side of his bed in nothing but a pair of tight black low-rise pants and a pair of sandals, his own erection snaking down the side of the pants. He looked good enough to eat, so I snuck up behind him and nibbled on his shoulder. “Don’t put on a shirt, it’ll only detract from the look,” I whispered throatily between nibbles, and wrapped my hands under his arms and just under his pecs. He leaned back into me and nodded, breathing a bit harder. I fake-pumped into his back a couple times, then slid around in front of him, never letting go, and stood up on tiptoes to give him a hard kiss. He was tall enough that he had to bend down slightly to kiss me usually.

I twirled around in my slutty get-up and he cheered at me, clapping his hands like a little kid. “I think we’re both ready,” I said, and he grinned at me. “In every way,” he smirked, and I grinned and grabbed his keys. We headed out to his SUV, arms around each others’ waists. His skin felt like it was on fire beside me, and I rubbed a bit against his side. He turned in front of me, leaned me against the passenger side of the car, and cupped my balls in his hand while he slurped wide-mouthed at my shoulder, giving me a huge hickey. “There, now they’ll know you’re mine,” he breathed as he rubbed me through the loose fabric of my pants. An elderly couple walked past us and hurried by as they saw what we were doing. “Can’t scare the old folks, ” Wayne grinned as he exaggeratedly opened the passenger side door for me and held out a hand to help me get in.

The trip into town was uneventful. I felt powerful desires spreading from my crotch to my head as we got closer to the glittering downtown of Seattle. We whirled from club to club, never staying more than a few minutes at each. The bouncers took one look at me and let us both in at most places, except for the ones where they took one look at Wayne and let us through. We were the hottest gay couple in Seattle, and let anyone else try to match us.

The deep club beat in each venue caused my cock to throb, and by the time we reached the last club I was cloaked in sweat and had reduced my sheer pants into transparent pants where it clung to my skin. I shone under the bright lights of the dance floor in the new club, wringing myself off like a dog when the sweat got in my eyes. Wayne would put his arms around me and I would lean into him, feeling his chest hairs tickle my back, and we danced like we’d spent years on the circuit together. A long stream of men danced in front of me, trying to pull me off Wayne from time to time, but I just grinned at them and licked my lips, twisting my head to give Wayne sloppy kisses as we danced. After a few minutes, there was a large circle around us of men dancing and staring. I looked a silent question at Wayne and he shrugged, letting go of me, and I ground myself around the circle like a game of erotic Duck Duck Goose, looking for just the right man. I finally found one in nothing but an open jacket and Daisy Dukes, a corn-fed looking boy of no more than 22 who looked surprised, if delighted, that I’d picked him. I led him into the center of the circle and Wayne, the boy, and I started dancing to the groove, running our hands all along each others’ bodies. The boy placed an admiring arm around my back and steered me around the floor, gyrating to the beat, while Wayne looked like king cock behind the two of us, first grinding into one and then the other of us.

I tired of the dancing eventually, and led both of my men off the dance floor and into a booth. I laid down between the boy’s legs and rubbed him through his shorts while he and Wayne sucked each others’ faces. We ordered tequila shots and I unbuttoned his shorts to let his hard shaft fly out, poured the tequila all over it, and slurped his cock down, pouring the tequila down around it as I went. “Better than a lime” I mumbled through his long, thin shaft, and he groaned as the vibrations caused his cock to jump in my mouth. Once the shot was done, I tucked him back into his shorts and slid my way up to his ear. “Want to take this to our room? I asked him, and Wayne, he and I headed out the door and walked back to the SUV.

During the ride back, I sat in the back seat with him while Wayne drove, peeling off his jacket and shorts while I slid out of my shirt and pants. He gaped at my hairless body, tentatively touching my cockring as I straddled his legs. “You’re so hot,” he said huskily as I bent nearly double to suck on his nipples, hopping slightly on his cock, letting it rub between my cheeks as my balls flopped against his abdomen. Wayne stared lustily at us through the rear view mirror as he drove us back. When we got to the hotel, he parked the car and climbed in back with us, shucking his jeans as he went. We spent about 10 minutes in the back, pawing and groping at each other, before we tumbled out of the back seat into the cool night air and ran for my door, cocks slapping noisily against our stomachs as we ran. I let Wayne open my suite with my key while I pressed the boy against the door and kissed him heartily. I only broke away when the door flew open and we stumbled into the room.

We spent the night in my suite, filling up the bed. The boy showed a surprising amount of experience for one so young, expertly bringing me to orgasm time and again while Wayne sucked him off. He marveled that I never seemed to go soft, and I admired the curves of his young body. He traced his fingers over my tattoos, and didn’t need a second invitation to the “Enter Here” motto scrawled across my ass. His thin 8 inches slipped easily into me while Wayne straddled my mouth and fucked my face. I never felt more full in my life.

As all three of us spent ourselves late into the night, we eventually wound up with me in the middle, sandwiched between two men. I thought back with satisfaction on the day, deciding it had been a rousing success. The last few days had been some of the most sexually liberating in my life, and I wanted it to last forever. I seriously regretted having to head back home in the morning. I hugged Wayne tight to me and went to bed with the boy, whose name I never learned, planted deep inside me.