The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Walking Sideways

Chapter 9

I awoke before dawn with my head in Wayne’s lap and with James’s body leaning against my own. I grimaced as the previous night’s rutting came back to me. I had a terrible taste in my mouth, and a crick in my neck from sleeping in the wrong angle. I eased out of bed, and James made a sleepy noise of protest but did not awaken; he rolled over, arms akimbo, on top of the sheets and did not move again. His lithe, muscular form seemed to glow with its own light, his golden hair catching the moonlight. He’d sucked me off while I bounced between Wayne’s legs last night. I’d swayed on his cock while Wayne shoved into him. Even after all that had happened, I was still mildly shocked that two brothers would go at it this way. Not without Asmodeus, I thought.

I grabbed the white running shorts I had thrown into the washer a lifetime ago and went downstairs to use the guest bathroom so I wouldn’t wake up the two brothers, grabbing my brush, razor, toothbrush and toothpaste on the way out of my own suite. I almost fell over the first time I tried to walk; my balance was all off now from the changes Asmodeus had wrought. In order to walk now, I had to adopt a sort of rolling gait, like a sailor who had first stepped onto dry ground after too long at sea. I avoided looking in the mirror.

The house was quite peaceful in the hours before dawn; the little creaks and sighs it made as I headed down the stairs comforted me. I could feel my ass jiggle every time I took a step down, though. It was like having two small pillows attached to my backside. I didn’t know if I’d ever get used to it. At least this morning I was only half erect, my cock swinging from side to side as I swayed my way into the downstairs bathroom.

The bathroom was small, with a tiny granite shower and a standard- issue toilet and sink. I laid my things on the sink and my shorts on the toilet and stepped in, shutting the glass door behind me. Shit, I’d forgotten the soap. And a towel. I opened the glass door to pick mine up from my bedroom bathroom, and screamed. Asmodeus put a hand over my mouth and stepped inside the stall, filling it with the two of us. He was naked and erect, his cock throbbing between us. He reached around behind me and turned on the water. The initial shock of cold made me scream again, but it quickly turned into steaming hot water. He’d said nothing from the moment I’d first screamed.

Without a word, he took the hand not covering my mouth and ran it over my protruding chest. Where his hands met my skin, a thick lather was left behind. I watched in confounded fascination as he soaped me up without a single ounce of soap on him. I was soon covered head-to- toe in a rich lather.

I broke the silence. “How…how did you do that?” I said, my real questions, like “did you ever leave last night?” forgotten.

“I may no longer be all-powerful, but I think I can magic up some soap when I please,” Asmodeus said snidely. He began to wash me with his hands, the calluses on them scratching and tickling me. I quickly grew erect despite myself. I could barely move; the shower was not meant for two. Asmodeus began sliding himself along my lathered skin, and I found myself once again at full mast. Our cocks bounced against each other as he rubbed himself against me. I was mildly surprised, though nothing seemed like it could shock me now, that he seemed to have grown younger overnight. His once craggy face was still rugged, but was now wrinkle-free. The jowls had disappeared from under his chin. His skin almost had a too-tight look to it, like he filled it out more than it could fit. It made his muscles stand out more rigidly. I could see in his shoulders each individual muscle as they ran up to his neck.

“I think I need to give you a natural scent. You smell too much like innocence to me,” he muttered, his head close to my ear and his hands rubbing along my back. I couldn’t move away from him, and frankly I wasn’t even trying, guiltily submitting to his desires, feeling them raise passion in myself. Suddenly I smelled a strong, heady odor all around me. It had no flavor I could describe, but it reminded me of the smell before a thunderstorm hit, mixed with a bit of the scent of a clean gym before a day’s worth of sweaty men had marched through it. “Oh, that is nice. I sometimes surprise myself,” Asmodeus grinned at me. I stared back at him with annoyance.

"Are you going to take away everything that makes me me?” I asked dejectedly.

“Not….everything…” he said meaningfully, and I recalled bitterly that he’d left me my conscience. Not that it helped.

He began to run his fingers lightly up and down my nipples, drawing gasps from me. Since the night Asmodeus had changed me, every touch of my nipples felt like it was simultaneously a caress between my legs, and my legs grew so weak that the only reason I was still standing was because the stall was so tiny. Asmodeus noticed and laughed. “You are so easy to arouse, my Bacchus,” he breathed. I wanted to tell him to stop calling me that, but I figured what was the point? He knew it bothered me, so he kept doing it. He nodded as if he could read my mind, which of course he could.

Still holding me, he ran his fingers from my nipples to my aching cock, holding it against his own and letting my mindless humping rub it up against his own. He grabbed it by both ends and began to jack it roughly, causing me to gasp. “You know, I wasn’t always bound here,” he said conversationally. “I once roamed the earth. Entire cities succumbed to my irresistible desires, and I filled them with the sound of their own rutting. I once caused the death of an entire civilization just by causing the tribes’ warriors to fuck instead of fight – and then letting the neighboring kingdom know the tribe was defenseless. Now, I’m stuck here in this little town, putting two or three men under my thrall.

“You don’t know what it’s like,” Asmodeus snarled, still rubbing on me. I was panting by now, but his hand tightened around my penis, preventing me from coming. “To have to live in the same little place for millennia. To see your pathetic little species learn civilization so…goddamn…slowly… To watch your worshipers wither and die without being able to assist them.” His fist tightened more, causing me to swell uncomfortably, as my dick slowly started to turn purple. It was nearly painful now, and I whimpered. “I was a GOD to these people, and now I’m left with you. But you and I, we’re going to change things around here. And it won’t be a paint job.” He let go of my cock, and I felt the blood drain out of it slightly, alleviating the pain. It actually throbbed more with the release.

Asmodeus picked my legs up and shoved me back against the small shower’s wall. I could feel the cold stone on my shoulders and huge ass cheeks. He entered me with only the water for a lube, and I cried out from the pain. As he shoved in, he whispered in my ear.

“I need your energy, but I can’t keep manufacturing the situations. You need to do some of the work yourself, so I’m going to give you a work ethic.” He slowly dropped me down onto him, and I felt my stretched hole accommodate him. His eyes took on a far-away look, and suddenly I felt him inside my mind, rummaging through it like a kid in an attic, picking up and examining desires and memories, focusing on ones he liked, discarding those he did not. I felt fire radiating from my ass through the rest of my body, and began to hump myself as best I could in the tight quarters against him. “Something that will give me energy without having to expend it… ahh, there.” He said and I felt something shift inside me. Even more than the shame of my wanton pumping, I now found myself needing him inside me. He began to pull out of me slowly, inch by inch, and I cried out with the loss and tried to follow him down. I could still feel the humiliation of being so wanton, but my hunger for more overrode it. He withdrew with a squelching noise and I cried out against him, begging for him to put it back inside me. He snickered at my need and set me down, letting my legs touch the floor again. He opened the stall door and slid out, keeping a hand on me to prevent me from exiting with him. He left the bathroom, calling out behind him “Now, now. You need to finish up. You have a busy day ahead of you,” he admonished me with a wagging finger as he left the stall. “No rest for the wicked!”

My ass clenched and unclenched and I felt a deep and powerful itch for it to be filled. I leaned against the stone again and tried to get myself under control. My mind started to cloud, but I forced myself to rinse off and step out, allowing myself to drip-dry as I slid on the running shorts. My cock ran from the center of the shorts to my left hip, and I could feel it pulsing against me. I felt the need to be outside, doing something, anything to get my mind off of my itching, jerking ass. I ran out of the bathroom and out the door, but stopped at the foyer, seeing the plastic bag of toys that Wayne had bought me the day before. I hit upon an idea.

Grabbing the bag, I emptied the contents out onto the sofa in my living room until I found the device I was looking for: a long, thin, bright-red vibrator. I shoved my shorts over my ass and plunged the vibrator in, working it up into my ass dry. I sighed with relief as the vibrations began soothing the itch deep inside, and pulled my shorts up with the sex toy deep inside me. I could feel the tip poking out of the flimsy fabric of the shorts, but it held. I stood back up and opened the outside door and stepped onto the deck. The sun was just starting to peek out over the ocean.

The vibrator felt great, but I needed something alive inside me. I thought briefly of going upstairs and waking Wayne, but it didn’t feel quite right. I’d had Wayne. I needed something new. I walked down the long gravel path of my driveway until I reached the main road, and just stood there, letting the vibrator pulse and soothe me, trying to figure out what to do. My hand reached back as if of its own accord and pushed the vibrator further in, then let it slide back out. I knew I was on display for anyone to see me, and I was mortified over it, but my need overrode any will to stop.

I stood out on the side of the road for an hour before a diesel truck appeared over the horizon. As it slowly came into focus, I tried to stop playing with the vibrator, but the moment I stopped, my ass started itching again. I waited as the truck came closer and closer until the itch became unbearable, and moved my hand back to my ass again.

The truck honked twice as the driver noticed me, and passed. I could see the driver craning his neck over the cab’s dash as he passed me, and then I heard the air brakes as he slowed down quickly. I wanted to die, as he shifted into reverse and came to a rumbling stop right beside me. He leaned over and opened the cab door on the passenger side, and patted the seat. “Need a ride, friend?” he called down.

“Sure thing, mister,” I called back, and removed my hand from the vibrator. I trotted up to the cab and hauled myself in The vibrator buried itself to the hilt in my ass, causing my eyes to cross.. The driver smiled wide at me and said, “Where to?”

I had no idea. “Whichever way you were going is fine by me,” I responded. The vibrator sounded so loud in my ears. He shifted the truck back into drive and we headed down the road. I turned to thank him. The driver made my cock throb. He was wearing wire-rimmed glasses and looked to be in his fourties. He was wearing a loose-fitting tee-shirt and jeans, and was whip-thin. He kept an eye on the road as he slightly turned his head to face me.

“You look like you have a problem there, son,” he said as he laid a hand on my shaft. I lifted my ass off the seat and humped slightly into his warm hand. “I sure do, sir,” I replied, inwardly dying at this new mortification but unable to stop myself through the sexual fog. “Maybe we could do something about it together,” I asked hopefully as he drove down the road. His fingers were splayed across the top portion of my rod, and I could feel each individual knuckle. I leaned over and reached out my hand over on his side of the cab. I could see his hard cock angling out over the right leg of his jean, and I put my hand on it. He let out a sharp expulsion of breath.

“Sure thing, kid,” he said emphatically as he pulled the cab over.

As he shut off the motor, the loud vibrations of the vibrator were the only sounds in the room. “Ooh, you are a hungry little boy-slut, aint’cha?” he chortled, his eyes crinkling up in good-natured amusement. “Let’s see what you got in that little pussy of yours.” He flipped me over on the seat and placed a hand on the bulge where the vibrator was sticking out. He pushed down firmly and it slid further in. I shouted “Ungh! More, please!” and wiggled my ass at him, and he let out a whistle. “I do not believe I have seen a finer ass before,” he said from behind me. “Let’s see some more of it.” He grabbed the waistband of my shorts and dragged them down and over the globes of my ass. I felt it spring out behind me and I wiggled some on the cab. “Now that is an ASS!” he said and he pulled the vibrator out. I whined in disappointment until he shoved two fingers in its place, and then I saw stars.

“Oh – agh – yes! More!” I yelled as he pulled the fingers out and shoved them back in to the nub, breathing hard behind me. He shifted in his seat, still fingering my chute, and I heard him unzip his jeans. He settled down over me with his fingers still in my ass and I could feel his hard cock in the small of my back.

“Is this what you want?” he breathed near my ear as I rocked into him. It was so debasing, but I didn’t care. I didn’t even know this guy’s name and his cock was about to enter me, and I wanted him to do it right then and there.

“Uh huh,” I tried to answer, but it came out more a strangled moan. He seemed to understand, though, because he removed his fingers and I felt his cockhead at the entrance to my ass. I couldn’t wait; I plunged backwards and took him halfway to the root in one go. He gasped out above me as I shoved backwards onto his hard pole, and I finally found the words. “Yes, yes, this is what I want!” I screamed, and he began rocking on top of me, hunching his hips and slowly sliding his cock all the way into me. I felt satisfied for the first time since Asmodeus had left me in the shower, but I wanted more all the same. “Please! Fill me!” I screamed, and the thin trucker complied. I felt inch after inch slide into me, until he collapsed on top of me, fully inside. He just lay there for a moment, breathing hard. I felt my sphincter muscles squeeze against the base of his cock, and he jumped a little.

“Give me a second,” he muttered as he tried to regain control, and I tried to hold still, only humping backwards a little bit as I waited. After a minute or two, he started very slowly pushing his dick in and out of me. A warm, tingling sensation travelled from the opening of my ass to my abdomen, and I groaned in satisfaction.

As he slowly fucked me, I started talking. I’m not sure what I said – I was totally lost in a haze – but he reached an arm around under me and grabbed one of my nipples. I came into the seat, blushing furiously, and my ass muscles clenched around him, drawing him to orgasm as well. He went limp on top of me, licking at the base of my neck and giving me these little kisses. As I lay there, spent, I felt the humiliation crash down around me again.

I’d just let a trucker whose name I didn’t know, a complete stranger, turn me out in the front of his cab! I wanted to crawl away and curl up, but there was nowhere to crawl to. I felt his softening penis plop out of me, and wiggled out from under him. He sat up too, his softening cock still poking out of his jeans, with a very satisfied look on his face. I felt another urge, and groaned in shame as I leaned down and licked at his cock. He put a hand on the back of my head and shoved me onto him, idly rubbing his fingers against my rosebud. I moaned around his cock, and felt him starting to get hard again. I’d never gone soft.

“Up for another round?” he grinned at me, and I said “no way” only it came out as “Hell yes!” My ass twitched in anticipation and my cock oozed another gob of precome as my mind skittered away from the very thought.

“Let’s get more comfortable, then”, he said, and he started up the truck. He drove about five miles down the road to a picnic stop, and pulled off to the side. He removed his finger from my ass to park, and I pulled up my running shorts. He shook his head. “Nah, just take ‘em off. We’ll be a while,” he said, and I shrugged and removed them entirely, my cock rubbing between my pecs as I leaned down to take them off. He smirked at my nude crotch and cock ring, and then lit up a bit as he saw the tattoo. He ran his finger against it and leaned down to stare at it more closely. “Oh, that’s real nice,” he said, and I thanked him. He laughed and gave my cock a yank and a twist, causing the two men in the tattoo to look like they were moving, the slave sliding on the master’s cock. He whistled out loud. “Excellent craftsmanship,” he said, and grinned up at me.

The driver straightened up and stepped out of the cab, jumping down, and I opened my door and did the same while he walked around. He was so tall; I barely reached his chest. He stuck a finger up my ass and steered me that way to a picnic table, then picked me up with surprising ease and laid me face-up on it. The table was cold and morning dew coated it, but I had thoughts only for the slim man above me. I squeezed at his finger with my ass, wanting to push it out, but he took it for wanting more and gaped at me. “You really are a cock- hungry whore, aren’t ya?” he drawled, and I tried to say no but only nodded in agreement and bucked against his hand. “Well, give me a minute here,” he continued, and removed his hand. He placed his cock up against my ass for the second time in five minutes and shoved all the way inside. I let out a shout and almost cried, it felt so good. I prayed that the earth would open up and bury me.

As he pumped up into me, I started crying for real – in pleasure, not in shame, to my undying humiliation. He rubbed my prostate with every lunge, and my cock jerked around in the air like a thing alive. He grabbed onto it with both hands and used it as a lever, leaning on it while he bucked over me. He reached between my legs and rubbed at my perineum, making me almost come again; instead, I clenched at my ass cheeks as if I were coming, and he gasped and kissed me full on the mouth. God, would it never end? The worst part was how my body kept betraying me, letting out little whimpers and moans as if I was enjoying every second of the penetration. Which I was, physically anyway.

My cock may have been made permanently erect, but he was still a regular old man, so this time he took much longer to bust his nut. I give him credit, he tried to make me enjoy it as much as he was. After about 10 minutes of pumping, he put his full weight on me and let out a half-sob. “Thank you, little whore,” he moaned, and I felt him pulse into me a second time. Once again, I came with him. He lay on top of me, breathing hard, for a moment, then pulled off and out of me. I heard the squelching noises and winced. The moment his cock left me, I felt empty again, but not as frenzied as before. I sat up on the picnic bench and got my breathing under control.

“Whew”, he laughed breathily, and wiped his creased forehead. His steel-gray hair shone slightly in the morning sun, and except for a weak chin, he was sturdily handsome. I didn’t know what to say to him, so I waited. I noticed that he had no hair on his eyebrows, but he had long lashes on his brown eyes.

“Where you headed, for real?” he asked me after a moment while he stuffed his still half-hard, thin and long cock back into his pants and zipped up.

I had no idea. “Next town, I guess,” I said, and he replied “Well, let’s get you there, then. I’m headed all the way to Los Angeles. Don’t suppose you’d want to accompany me that far?”

I wanted to scream out no, but instead I heard myself say “I’d love to, but I have ties in Emory, so I’ll probably head back there after we’re done. You were a champ, though!” and he glowed as if I’d told him he was my own personal god. A thought skittered through my mind: a satisfied customer. I shied away from it, not wanting to think about what had just happened.

It was now crystal clear to me what Asmodean had in mind for my “work ethic”, and I knew I’d fulfill it to the best of my abilities, whether I wanted to or not. I wanted to cry, but instead I hopped up and sashayed my way back to the car, with my new client walking behind me, still breathing hard. My balls slid against my thighs as I walked.

On the way into the next town south of Emory, I lay on the seat and sucked the driver’s cock without asking. As I slicked up his dick with my tongue, I actually tried physically to stop, and found I couldn’t. It wasn’t that I was being controlled from afar, it was as if I were physically performing a routine job. I couldn’t believe how one part of my mind saw this for the debauchery it was while the other gloried in it. It was like I was two separate people, one controlling my life and the other, original one reluctantly going along for the ride.

While I was leaned over and slurping up and down the older man’s shaft, he grabbed the vibrator and plugged it back up my ass. I moaned around his cock for him to take it out, but he of course took it as delighted assent and shook his head in wonderment. “Do you ever get tired of it?” he said with some wonder. I wanted to scream out yes, but all that came out was a mumble as I sank my head down into his pubes. He smelled slightly dirty, as if he hadn’t taken a shower in a day. I guess there’s not a lot of time on the road. He burst into some country-western song while I was giving him head, and seemed as happy as could be. I could see his hand on the steering wheel. He had a wedding ring on his finger.

We pulled into the nearly-empty parking lot of a Wal-Mart in the next town and he let me sit up and helped me put the running shorts back on, the vibrator still going at it inside me. I thought he’d just leave me at the entrance, but instead he jumped out with me and said “Come with me.” He walked over to an outdoors ATM machine at the store and pulled out $200 and stuffed it in my hand. I flushed from head to toe again and said “I couldn’t possibly accept –“ but he cut me off. “Son, I haven’t fucked an ass this good in 700 miles. You will take the money and be glad for it. Look like you could use a meal or two anyway,” he said as he ran his fingers down my chest. The ridges of my abdomen pushed out at his touch and he pulled away. “Better leave before I decide I need to have another go,” he grinned, and walked away from me, waving behind him.

I stared at the $200 in my hand, and back at the driver. I was now a paid whore, and not a cheap one at that. I wanted to throw the money away, but instead I shoved the wad into my shorts, wrapping it around my cock, and as I looked down, I saw the anonymous driver’s wedding ring. I picked it up and started to run toward him, but he had already left the lot. I looked at the ring. Five-pointed stars wrapped around the solid yellow band. I sighed and put the ring on my own finger since it had nowhere else to go. Maybe I’d see him again, I thought futilely, as I walked down the lot back up to the street and sat on the curb, humping it from time to time as my ass muscles clenched around the vibrator. I picked up a chalky rock and idly started drawing pictures of cocks disappearing into asses on the side of the road, humming along with the pitch of the sex toy up my ass. I heard the sound of another diesel coming from the south, and stood up. Maybe I’d be able to find “employment” back to my house. I wondered what Wayne and James were doing in my absence, and my cock got hard again. I hitched a thumb and the cab slowed down…

and I found myself in a dark place, on a kind of hammock, while a heavy-set man with a black beard shoved his tongue into my mouth. His hand was between my legs, rubbing at my cock through my soaked shorts, and after a minute or two of tongue play he pulled my dripping penis out. The $200 fell between his fingers and he looked down. “Ah,” he said knowingly, and grinned. “I see you’re a busy beaver,” he chuckled and pulled one of the $20 bills up to my chest and started rubbing me all over with it. “You like money, boy?” he said with mock anger, and started to recite the seven deadly sins at me. “Greed”, he said, and he slid the 20 along one of my nipples, making my cock jump. “Pride,” he continued, and he rubbed a calloused thumb down across my hard abdomen. He rocked on the hammock where we lay and said “Sloth,” and kissed me on the mouth again. After a moment of tongue play, he gently slapped my face with the $20. “Wrath,” he said in mock anger. He looked down at me again and sighed. “Envy,” he said, and his voice dripped with it. He patted his own thick stomach and smirked at me. “Gluttony,” he said with a little regret. He wasn’t all that chubby, just enough to fill out his frame. I could see black hairs poking out over his unbuttoned shirt, and I could see the dividing line of his powerful chest muscles underneath tanned, brown skin. He had a snub nose and a wide oval face, with a hint of Italian in his 5-o’clock shadow and dark wavy hair.

He slipped the shorts off me and raised my legs onto his shoulders. As he fumbled open the fly of his button-down Levis and pushed his short, fat cock into me, he breathed out “lust” in a drawn-out phrase, letting it luxuriate between his lips. As he fucked me, I felt my entire body relax, tensed-up muscles settling down. For the first time in days, I felt no humiliation; instead, a gentle warmth suffused me from head to toe, and I moaned in genuine delight. The two pieces of me both sighed in contentment as he moved in and out of me, his hands running over my body, exploring me.

We lay there in the hammock for what seemed like hours, him gently fucking me – more like making love to me – and it was more than I could take. I started crying softly, trying to hide the tears by turning away from him. He turned my head back to his and wiped them away gently. He wrapped his thick, hairy arms around me and whispered calming words into me over and over softly. As strange as it may seem, I felt infinite love pouring from this man as he plowed into me again and again.

I felt myself nearing orgasm and cried out, spraying my cum all over his shirt. I nearly passed out from the bliss. He pumped a few more times and pulled out of me. I didn’t think he’d come at all. He rubbed my semen into his shirt and smiled down at me. “Let’s get you home,” he said softly.

I smiled up at him lazily and ran my hands down his shirt. He wasn’t fat at all. He was beautiful. I felt I could trust this man implicitly, for some reason. He got out of the hammock and climbed back into the front of his cab, humming what sounded like a hymn softly, and started up the engine while I collected my $200 and put back on my shorts. I had no place to put them, so I just shoved them back in against my crotch.

On the way back, we made idle chit-chat. He asked me about my tattoos, and I gave some sort of bullshit explanation about how a previous lover had had me do it. He accepted the story at my word, and I felt inexplicably guilty for lying about it to a man I felt I could so strongly trust, but my mind simply would not let me talk about Asmodeus to other people. I rested my head on his lap as he drove down the road and he fingered the curls of my hair, fidgeting with the ring on my finger. I made out the tune he was humming in a deep, pleasing baritone: “Amazing Grace.”

He noticed my hands at the ring and I explained what had happened earlier. He nodded as if he’d known all along and said “You should hang on to that ring. It’s good luck.” If I’d never met Asmodeus, I wouldn’t have believed in luck, but I certainly believed in bad luck now. Maybe there was good luck to be had, too. I smiled up at him and said “Sure thing, mister.”

“Want to see a trick?” he said without a hint of mischief. I nodded up at him, and he pulled my shorts down again. He ran his hand along the silver cock-ring until he had my cock and balls in his hands. It was warm, not uncomfortable. He twisted slightly, and the cock ring came off into his hand. I gaped at him.

“How’d you do that?” I asked, and he just winked at me.

“There’s more,” he said, and “Give me that ring on your finger.”

I pulled it off and handed it to him, wondering what he was going to do. He held it in his hand, muttered something under his breath, and it…stretched. He placed it around the base of my cock and balls again and muttered something else, and it tightened up again, not uncomfortably. It was still cool to the touch. My cock immediately sprang to life, but it wasn’t the wanton passion of before. Instead, I felt as if I’d been suffused with oil, and a pure, unadulterated contentment spread throughout me. I sighed happily and nuzzled into his lap. “Thank you, sir” I whispered, not wanting to question the magic he had just used.

“Call me Raphael,” he said, and smiled down at me.