The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A War of Worlds, chapter 11;

It started out a normal morning, waking up late, fighting with the kids to get them up, and everyone fighting to use the shower to get ready for work or school. I got my shower, and first cup of coffee and headed to the bedroom to get dressed for work. Grabbing a quick smooch from my husband as he headed to the kitchen I started digging through my clothes to find an outfit that matched. I got dressed noticing that i grabbed the last pair of pantyhose in the drawer, I quickly slid them up my legs thinking about how I was gonna have to stop at the store on the way home for more (why are they always so flimsy). Once dressed I looked at myself in the mirror, and headed back down to the kitchen. The kids by this time have finished eating and are heading out the door to the bus stop, my son comes back in the house holding a box that he said was sitting outside the door. Handing it to me, he turns back around and leaves. I look at the package and my husband asks what is that. I exclaim I have no idea, but the label says “To the lady of the house”. Strange, I think to myself as I start to open the box. Inside the box there is a note with a dark colored plastic bag underneath it. I pick up the note and read it aloud to my husband.

“A gift for you, the newest in the line of pantyhose. You will love them so much you will never take them off!”

What a strange gift says my husband as I reach for the plastic bag to check out its contents. I open the bag and pull out the softest, and glossiest pair of suntan pantyhose I have ever seen. As I stare at them I feel myself drifting slowly in a trance as the light shines off of them. “Hey snap out of it” says my husband, and I bounce back to reality. Putting them back into the bag, I set them down on the table and start picking things up so I don’t have a mess to come home to after work. My husband gets up and gives me a kiss as he heads out the door to his own job. I return to picking things up and bump the side of the kitchen table with my leg as I go by it, and look down to see a run traveling quickly down my leg. “Great!” I exclaim, “I don’t have time to buy more on the way to work.” Then I remember the bag on the table and pick it back up again. I pull the pantyhose back out of the bag and look for a label to determine it they are the right size, or even a brand name. Finding nothing I say “Well I guess we will find out if they live up to the hype written in the letter” I rush upstairs pantyhose in hand and finish ripping the ruined pair off my legs. Laying back I roll up the first leg and gently pull it over my foot. Amazingly soft, and smooth, I roll up the second leg and slip it over the other foot. I then start to notice a feeling like a million tiny fingers caressing my feet and I wanted more! I start pulling the pantyhose up my legs and the feeling was getting stronger and stronger, and that makes me work faster to get it all the way on. As I pull the pantyhose up over my hips and let the fabric fall against my body the feeling becomes so strong I instantly climax, and fall back on the bed blacking out.

I woke up and instantly look at the clock, realizing that an hour has passed and I am now late for work. I get up to get the phone and my skirt falls down onto my legs and I remember what happened as the pantyhose feels so amazing where the skirt touches. After a minute of getting myself back under control I call my work and tell them I won’t be coming in due to oversleeping, and not feeling well. I hang up the phone and take off my skirt so I can carefully take off the oh so wonderful pantyhose without ruining them. I grab ahold of the waist line and try to pull them down, but they won’t move. It is almost as if they are attached to my skin. I try alittle harder to pull them down, and all of a sudden I can feel the pantyhose start contracting and squeezing me. I let go in suprise, and the contracting stops and they feel normal again. I try again, with more force and they contract so much that it hurts and I can’t breath. I let go, and start to panic. I grab a pair of scissors off the table and try to cut them but I cannot separate them from my skin to start cutting. Finally I stop trying, and sit down to address the situation. As soon as I sit down, the feelings start again and my mind becomes foggy with thoughts of pantyhose and how good it feels. Snapping out of it, I realize another hour has passed and I am still stuck in this situation. So I slip back into my skirt, and decide to go over to the nieghbors house and see if maybe she has any ideas as to what to do, and see if she recieved a box as well.

I press the neighbors door bell button and hear someone walking over to the door, and my heart drops when she opens the door in her robe, tears in her eyes, with oh so wonderful pantyhosed feet sticking out the bottom of her robe. We both get the look of shock, and at the same time cry out “not you too!” She invites me in and we both hug for support. I ask her what happened and her story was almost the same as mine. We go to her couch and as we sit down her leg brushes against mine and when the 2 pairs of pantyhose touched it was an amazing feeling, so intence that we had to touch again and again. Soon we were laying on her couch without any clothes on rubbing each others legs in heavenly bliss, a bringing ourselves to such an a climax that we both passed out. Waking up a short time later, we both got dressed and realized that we were not going to figure out anything that day, besides it feels so good, we really don’t want to take it off. So I headed back home confused and more stimulated than I had ever been. I get to my door and see 3 more boxes sitting in front of it each one addressed different. One to my husband, one to my son, and one to my daughter. NEVER I yell at the top of my lungs, not caring who hears me, and at that moment the pantyhose starts to contract, no I scream as I run into the house undressing as I go and desparately pulling on the hose trying to get it off. Finally unable to breath anymore I fall to the floor and start crying as I give up and say “ok I will do it”. The pressure releases and the wonderful feelings return and I can’t help but start rubbing my legs and moan in pleasure. As I slowly begin to compose myself I get back up, get the boxes, and go upstairs to find some different clothes so I can be more comfortable for the taskes at hand.

Dinner time approaches and I scurry around the kitchen in my sweats with my pantyhosed feet sticking out the bottom. A few times I even caught my husband staring at them, quickly looking away when he saw that I noticed. After dinner the kids get cleaned up, do their homework, and bath. As they get ready for bed I go in and tell my daughter I have a suprise for her and hand her a box. She opens it, and excitedly starts to put them on, as she falls back in extacy, I leave and go into my sons room. Handing him his box, he gives me a funny look and he opens it, and asks me if this was what was in the other box. Smiling I say yes, and lift my sweat pants leg so he can see, and tell him to try the hose on. He said that was wrong, but I assurred him it was ok, that he would like it, and I wouldn’t tell anyone. He says ok, as he stares dreamily at the hose, and I help him by showing him the proper way to roll up each leg and pull it up. As he pulls them on and puts them in place he falls back n pleasure, with a smile on his face. I instantly feel guilt, but know I had no choice. Then the strange thing happens, the hose starts to work onto him, working around his shaft, up and into it. I watch for a few minutes more, then turn and leave. As I enter the living room, my husband is sitting in his favorite chair reading his paper. I start taking my clothes off right down to the pantyhose and he looks up at me suprised. Is that the new pair you got today he asked, and I say yes it is. I also received more, and would love to try something new with you tonight if you are up to it. What do you have in mind he asked as he puts down the paper staring at my legs with a longing desire he cannot fight. I want you to wear this pair, then we both can be wearing when we do it. So lost in my legs he quickly agrees, and I start to bunch up the first leg to work onto his foot as soon as his clothes are off. Slowly I work the first foot in to the hose and start the second. By now he is falling back into the chair, and completely giving in to its desire. And as I give the hose the last few little tugs to finish putting it in place the feelings get so intense for me for obeying that I fall over as well in extacy.

Morning comes and I wake up in my bed. First thought through my mind is what a weird dream. Then I stretch and realize I am still wearing my hose. I jump up out of the bed realizing it was not a dream, and try again to pull the hose off. However it is still attached to my skin and the harder I pull the tighter it gets strangling me again as it did the day before. Releasing my grip, and accepting the fact it won’t come off I put on my robe heading to the kitchen to check on the rest of the family. Sitting at the table, my husband is reading the paper, my son and daughter are eating, and everything appears to be normal. Then I notice that my daughter has on a dress, with the oh so wonderful hose on her legs, my son looks like he has been crying staring directly at his food, and my husband is staring at his cup of coffee. Everyone turns to look at me as I enter the kitchen, and stare at my legs with awe and fear. My husband breaks the silence and says you can’t take them off either, can you? No I say, then he asks me why I had them put it on knowing this, and I respond with tears in my eyes, “it punished and hurt me until I did it.”

Collecting our thoughts as we sit back down at the table we start coming up with a plan to try and beat it. My husband decides to research it on the net, to see if anything has been posted about it, and the kids and I will go to the nieghbors house to see if she has heard anything and is ok. So we split up and get to it and knocking on her door, I hear her coming and she opens the door in her robe as the day before. She smiles when she sees me and the kids, and she says to come on in. Walking in I say we were just stopping by to check on you and make sure you were ok. “I am fine” she says, “never better!” Hearing this I turn around and see she is still smiling and notice for the first time that her hands are covered with a nylon mesh material. “What is going on?” I ask, and still smiling she replys “everything became very clear this morning when I got up. I spent a good part of the day enjoying the hose and when I woke it had spread over my body.” she asked slowly walking towards me untying her robe as she walked. Wait I yell as she opens the robe and I can see her entire body with the exception of her head is covered in beautiful sheer wonderful pantyhose. She puts her hand on my shoulder and gently rubs my skin, making me tremble. “No no no, I can’t,” I yell “yes you can, and you will, it is just a matter of time.” And with that she takes her other hand and starts rubbing my pantyhosed leg. Falling into complete extasy I melt into her arms and she starts rubbing every inch of my body with her hands, while pushing her pantyhosed body against me as well. Lost to all reason and thought I hear the voice start speaking to me, “stop fighting, give in, give in to the pleasure, join us, become one with us, and become nylon!” Moaning in pleasure, I barely hear my kids yelling “mom, mom, mom.” Snapping out of it, I push her off of me and grab the kids on the way to the door. Behind me I hear her laughing, “it is to late to fight, and no need, it is truly a beautiful thing and a great gift, give in, and except your new prison.”

We rush out the door slamming it behind us, but the voices still continue in my head. Stopping suddenly, I reach down and lift up my shirt. The waist line for the pantyhose has moved up and is now just below my breasts, and it feels like the pantyhose is trying to constrict again, causing it hard for me to breath. sitting down I pull off my shoes and start pulling my pants off, the constricting instantly stops and a feeling of pleasure starts building within me. Breaking out of my trance, I notice my son is also falling down holding his stomach and realize the same thing is happening to him. I reach over and help him get his shoes off and his pants as well and he starts to relax and breath normal with a distant smile on his face. Looking at my daughter I see she is fine, but she has been wearing a skirt all morning, so I easily figure out what just happened. Getting up we go back to the house, and I sent my son with my daughter to get him a skirt, while I do the same as well. Walking passed my husband, he looks at me and I at him and he exclaims “yeah the same thing happened to me, and this was the only way to stop it.” I get changed and we all get back together in the den to discuss what happened. As I explained our adventure he listened, and then went on to tell us that the interent was full of stories just like ours, and no one seemed to know where it started or why. He then took us to the computer and tried to open up the pages that he found everything, and they were gone, nothing remained, except for an article about a company in england called Leg Lavish that was experimenting with a new blend of pantyhose that was completely indestructable, and had the softest feel of any other brand. Going to the web page, the owner was a woman who was completely covered in pantyhose from the neck down. My husband and I looked at each other with concern, knowing that even the company that made it had lost control!

Dinner time was very quiet, no one felt like talking much. Soon after the kids went to bed and my husband and I continued talking about the situation. But no matter how much we tried to talk about it we kept coming back to the part about if the makers of it lost control, how can we stop it? And the voices in my head still kept me distracted, wanting me to surrender, and give in to it, let it consume me. Then after a short time my husband kissed me, and rubbed his pantyhosed foot against mine, and it awoke a sexual arrousal that I could not ignore and before we knew it we were rubbing each others bodies and kissing. We decided to go to the bedroom, and continued exploring each others hosed legs, until we couldn’t take it anymore and broke into long passionate love making. Finally drained he rolled over to his side of the bed and as we lay there I couldn’t help but hear how loud the voices were and looking down I could see that the pantyhose now covered me from my feet to just above my breasts. Looking over at my husband I could see he was covered to just above his breasts as well. Snoring softly I could tell he was already asleep, and I listened to him for a few minutes before I fell asleep also...

Dreams, what wonderful dreams they were. Womem and men all laying together, covered from neck to toe in pantyhose, rubbing each others bodies. A wonderful soft voice speaking about how wonderful it was to wear pantyhose, and to be one with it. “No I scream, this is not what I want. I don’t want to be its slave, it is just a peice of fabric, not a living thing.” But even as I say this I notice pantyhose slithering around on the floor and moving on and around the people as they moan in extasy, and the realization hits me, these are beings from another world, and they are not only trying to take over the world, they are winning! Looking down, I see a pair of pantyhose grab ahold my leg, and start trying to pull its way on to my skin. Screaming I wake up and I see my husband at the foot of the bed rubbing my foot trying to get me wound up again. “What the hell are you doing I scream at him!” He smiles and says, “it is the only way! Things are very clear now, and I couldn’t be happier, thankyou for helping see the light, and having me put them on, I wanted to help you finish becoming one with it.” I kicked real hard at him, and he went backwards to the floor. I flipped the light switch and froze in shock at what I saw. Covered from neck to toes, my husband lay on the floor. Jumping up out of the bed, I ran to the kids rooms and saw I was to late, both my son and daughter looked like they were wearing body stockings and were smiling in extasy. turning around I ran into the bathroom and flung the door shut behind me, just in time for I could hear the thump of my husbands body hitting it as he tried to follow me.

Crying I sat on the toilet, and tried to figure out what to do. Finally I realized there was no other option, I looked down at the pantyhose covering most of my body, and decided to finish excepting it, and let it finish consuming me. As I touched it, I felt happiness and pleasure like I had never felt before, and all the voices in my head started encouraging me to keep going. Then I lost my balance on the toilet and fell off hitting the cabinet next to the sink and knocking the bottle of nail polish remover down onto me. When it hit the top flew off and it poured onto my legs, causing so much pain I screamed out in agony, and realized it wasn’t just me screaming. The pantyhose was quivering, bubbling, and disolving but it was also screaming as I was, making sure I felt the same pain as it. Seeing what was happening, I freaked out! One must always protect their pantyhose! Then I realized what I was thinking and what this meant, I grabbed the bottle of nail polish remover and dumped it out over every inch of the pantyhose and fell back in pain and agony. Nothing in life had ever hurt so bad! But as I screamed out in pain I reached up to the waistband which was almost to my neck and started pulling it down. Slowly and painfully I was able to pull it down past my breasts, and down passed my waist line. As I pulled it down past my ass, and sex I could feel resistance from inside me. But I kept pulling, and pulling and long tenticles started coming out of both my ass and sex. Finally it gave and I was able to work the legs down to my knees. When I got to my knees, I found one side would not continue, so I kept pulling on the other leg and slowly / painfully it slowly kept coming off. once that leg was off I started back to the other side and found that no matter how hard I tried it would not budge, I even tried pouring more nail polish remover on it, but it would not give. I sat back, enjoying what little bit of freedom I had been given, and started feeling a sense of loss, and my body started to betray me as I wanted to feel the pantyhose back on my skin again. I found myself reaching down to the leg that still had hose on it to my knee and without realizing it started to pull it up my leg. Halfway up my thigh I stopped, screamed no, and started trying to take it back off. As before it would not budge, but now it was higher up my leg. Cursing myself for the stupid move I poured the rest of the bottle of remover on the leg, and screamed in agony from the pain. Still it would not move down my leg so I grabbed a pair of scissors off the sink and cut all the hose off me that I could so I couldn’t make the same mistake again. Trying to get under the multiple layers of hose still attached to my leg proved to be impossible, but after I was done cutting what I could there was no way to pull it any higher atleast. Sitting back down on the toilet I looked at my legs and stomach and you could see how firmly attached the hose was, there were red blotches all over me. I jumped in the shower to clear my head, and try to clean myself off.

Warm water fell over me and started to calm my nerves. I still felt the need, and want of the hose, and the loss of taking it off. The more I thought about it, the more I started wanting to put it back on again to stop the horrible feelings that were building inside me. Snap out of it! I said to myself, and realized I was caressing my hosed leg, trying to find a way to pull it up higher. Wow I said, thank god I cut all that off, I would have fallen right back into it again. Cutting off the shower, I get out and start drying myself off, when I reached to leg with hose still on it I was very careful not to spend anymore time than I had to drying it. But I notice that the edge of it feels loose. I start pulling on it, trying to get it off again and feel it start to give. I pull harder and it starts going back down my leg but the pain is soooo horrible I feel like it is peeling the skin off my leg with it. Wanting so bad for this to be over I keep pulling and finally I have it down to my foot. Then one last pull it finally comes off, the pain from the last pull is so much that I fall down, and pass out.

Dreams, dreams of loss, and desire. Visions of women and men covered in hose from neck to toes, rubbing against each other, with living pantyhose swimming around them, coverings them, then moving on to the next. Snapping awake, I look down and see my bare legs covered in red blotches and sores. The last leg of the hose that I tore off was slowly moving across the floor towards the trash can where I had thrown the rest of the tattered hose I had gotten off me. Oh hell no I scream, realizing my dreams were actually true and this was an actual parasite of some kind taking control of the human race. I grab the scissors again, and grab the hose from the floor, instantly wanting it on my body again. Scissors hit the floor, and I stand there ready to slide the pantyhose back on my leg, but realizing what I am doing throw it back down. Then I sit back down on the toilet and depression sets in as I stare at my bare and awful looking legs covered in sores. I realize that I really do still want the hose more than anything else in the world, and no matter how hard I try to convince myself otherwise I know it is a lie. After a little while I realize I cannot stay in the bathroom forever, and I have to start coming up with a plan to get out of there. Realizing that most if not all people are already controlled, or are giving in to this special kind of pantyhose I have got to find a way to fit in without actually wearing it. Then it hits me, if I can make it to my bedroom, I can put on a normal pair of pantyhose, and blend in without actually becoming a slave to the oh so wonderful new brand that I had to fight so hard to get out of. Besides, maybe it would help with the horrible need to give back in to the other hose and cover up my horrible looking legs.

I stood back up, and put my ear up to the door. Nothing, no sounds at all, opening the door slowly I peak around it and the hallway is empty as well. I race down the hall, run into my room and slam the door behind me. Looking around the room, I see it is empty and start to relax. I walk over to my dresser and open up my hose drawer and sigh with relief as there is one last pair in there. Picking it up, I start to feel alittle better, and sit down to put it on. Scrunching up the first leg and sliding up over my foot I feel even more relaxed, doing the same with the other foot I start to feel normal again, pulling it up over my knees the pleasure starts to hit, and I work harder to get it the rest of the way on as fast as possible. Finally, letting go of the waist band with it firmly in place I remember “Oh my god! I was out of pantyhose!” Falling back on the bed my hands fall to my legs and I try to pull the waistband. To late, it had aready bonded, my hands slowly fall down to my sex, and I pass out from climax after climax of pleasure. Waking several hours later, I see that dawn has arrived, and I roll over rubbing my soft hosed legs together. Smiling I throw the covers off and stand up looking down at my body. The hose has already progressed to the point of being just above my breasts, and I stand there trying to decide if I should try to fight it again and get it off me. I decide to wait for alittle while because the horrible pain of trying to remove it is still fresh in my memory, and the loss that I felt when I took it off. Plus I need a different pair of hose to put back on after so I can fool others into thinking I am still trapped in it. Walking into the bathroom, I look in the mirror and fix my hair so I look presentable to the world. Feeling something soft rub against my foot I look down and see the pair of hose that I fought to get off last night slowly moving across the top of my foot. Stepping back away from it, I feel a loss, and want to break down crying. I start rubbing my legs and chest until the feeling passes, and work my way back to the bedroom. Falling back on the bed, I unconscenously continue rubbing myself and encouraging the hose to grow further onto my body. Feeling nothing but pleasure and extasy, I continue rubbing and the voices start again, getting louder and louder in my head.

“What the fuck am I doing I scream!” I jumped back up out of the bed and run to the bathroom. I look in the mirror and gasp as I see the hose is already up to and completely around my neck, the only thing left to cover before complete loss is my arms. I grab for the bottle of nail polish remover and see the bottle is empty. Shit, I say as I throw the bottle across the room, I start digging through the cabinet, looking for something else to use, seeing nothing I race back into the bedroom realizing in the back of my mind it is already to late. I throw on a shirt and start working a skirt up my legs, but even the slightest touch is making them betray me, and the oh so wonderful hose slows me down wanting me to touch it, rub it, caress it, obey it, and give in to its needs. I feel it consuming me as I stop trying to get dressed and let the skirt fall back to the floor. I pull the shirt back off and listen to the voices in my head, are happy and joyful welcoming me to the order, and telling me I must commit myself and swear loyalty to the hose. To protect it, and never betray it. I swear to do so asking it to finish, and forever bond me to it, and in the most intence orgasm I have ever experienced it does. Smiling, I get dressed, and walk down to the kitchen where the rest of the family is waiting for me. We all smile at each other, speak praise of the wonderful pantyhose, and then we all go about our day to continue spreading the wonderful joys of being a slave to pantyhose.