The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A War of Worlds, chapter 2;

First mate Brenda sat in the captians chair staring in disbelief at the video screen before her. When the first attack started she had remained hidden in one of the storage areas, watching through a monitor hooked up to several cameras throughout the ship. She had seen how fast it spread, and how quickly the crew had given in to it. As the hose took over, she watched and learned through the video feed. It was a parasite, and not only did it feed off those that it came into contact with, but it created such a bond between itself and the host that separation would be near impossible to achive. After the crew was taken over, Brenda made several trips to the med bay, to gather equipment to start analizing data, and find a way to reverse this process. Staying hidden was hard, everywhere she turned there were consumed crew mates that wanted nothing more than to continue spreading the hose to others. Still keeping an eye on the crew to monitor any changes, she managed to gather a small sample of the parasite, and she researched its structure at a high risk of becoming infected herself. Breaking down the elements of the parasite she found that even different as it was, it was still a carbon based life form not unlike herself. Wondering as she worked with the elements to find it’s natural diseased state, why no one from the other crew was able to find this same information. Then it hit her, it didn’t want them to learn, even with their collars the hose was still in control. There was only the hose, and it only eased off on its pleasure sending hormones. It only wanted them to believe they were in control, while they still did it’s bidding.

Brenda worked with the periotic table, to find the hose’s natural enemy, and created a gas that she would be able to pump through the air system of the ship. Completely toxic to the parasite, but inert and non affecting to people. After listening to the captians speech about a landing party she decided to wait until they departed to test her cure. Once the team departed she worked her way to the air control systems room and hooked up her canisters. Turning the valves to the on position she turned to find she was no longer alone. Someone had followed her into the room, and were now smiling as they approached her. “Master says everyone must be converted” it said “Don’t fight it, it feels so good, master always takes care of us, we just need to spread it further to keep it happy”, backing into the corner Brenda closed her eyes aware of what was coming, and praying that everything she worked so hard on would not have been in vain. Feeling its touch was more than Brenda could ever have imagined. Her entire body went limp with need and her legs spread wide. Smiling the converted crew member was more than happy to help her, dropping down with her and rubbing its body over her. Brenda’s hands worked her own sex welcoming the hose with open arms. Working into a sexual frenzy, they went at it and Brenda became one with master. Suddenly she remembered what she had done and jumped up in a panic to try and turn off the canisters. already empty, she screamed out “NO” as a green mist started decending from the vents. Then it started, Brenda could feel the parasite start to quiver on her body. Starting to shake herself she started feeling faint, and suddenly blacked out.

Brenda woke in a fetal position, feeling a saddness like she had never known. Looking down at her naked body she remembered what had happened and the sorrow turned to happiness. Running to her quarters she encountered several other crew members all in the same condition as her. Putting on some clothes she went to the lab and started mass producing large amounts of the green mist. After several were finished she worked her way to the other ship. This proved to be a difficult process because she was unfamiliar with their ship, and everywhere she turned there were converts looking for the opportunity to spread master further. Finally finding the air control room, and after hooking the tanks up to their system she rushed back to her own ship. Several hours later she returned to find several groggy crew members and a very grateful captian. Explaining how badly her body still craved the hose, and if she had a way to get it she would fall right back into it the captian said she was still overjoyed at the current state of things. They talked for a while, and devised a plan to get the rest of her crew back on board without infecting everyone again. Several days later their crew was complete and the captian wished brenda luck with her own crew before setting back off into space. Back on her own ship Brenda took control of ships captian, and began prepping for their return. Monthes went by, and still no contact from the surface. Just video feed of 24 hour orgies, and sex driven people. Finally the captian returned to the ship and Brenda set her plan into motion. At first, when the first crew member fell again she began to have doubts, but when they entered the medical bay she was able to capture them and remove the parasite. Only problem was the captian didn’t want to let go, she seemed happier when she had been consumed by the hose parasite, and appeared willing to anything to return to it. Finding this to be a strange situation, she locked the captian in her quarters, hoping maybe the bond with the hose would break. Planning to find a way to use the shuttle to bring everyone back, was taking longer than she hoped, then the plan had been foiled when the captian escaped and took the shuttle back to the surface. Now Brenda and the remaining crew watched in horror as their friends and captian became complete drones of servitude to the pantyhose parasite.

After a week of watching, with no change at the surface Brenda was beginning to lose hope for them. There was no way to disperse the gas over the field, there would be no way to keep it strong enough. Wind current, and elements would dilute it before could really affect the parasite. Finally at a loss, Brenda went back to medical bay hoping maybe there was something that she overlooked and maybe a way to make a powder, or liquid version of the same thing. Walking into the lab Brenda asked the doctor how she was coming with with cure. Turning the doctor said not to good, everytime the gas was compressed and pulled back into a solid form it would somehow loose one of its vital components. Turning back away from Brenda the doctor said that she really needed a sample of the hose to work with to confirm or disprove possible solutions she produced, she said there may be a way to reintroduce the key element once it was converted to powder. Walking to the locked vault Brenda swiped her card and it opened. Pulling out a small container Brenda set it gently on the table and after several steps back she put on a pair of rubber gloves. Turning the lid of the container she gently opened it, and set it back down. Turning her back to it, she picked up a long handled spoon to take a small sample out. Turning back around she gaped in horror as she watched the goo oozing down the side of the container, as though it was overflowing. Yelling for the doctor to run, she was too late, the goo flew off the table landing squarely on the doctors chest. Gasping she fell backwards, and started moaning before she even hit the floor. Quickly the ooze spread across her chest and the doctor didn’t fight it. In fact it appeared that the doctor was trying to help it spread faster and faster across her body. Paniced Brenda hit the open door button, and as she ran for the door she felt something grab her ankle. Looking down she could see the doctor had a firm grip on her and the hose was slowly working its way down her arm. Screaming she kicked at the doctor, but she wouldn’t let go, closer and closer the hose moved, and Brenda prepared herself for what came next.

Suddenly Brenda felt herself being pulled, and in the next second she was laying on the floor on top of another crew mate. Gasping for her breath Brenda jumped up and hit the close button for the door. Turning back towards the man that saved her Brenda couldn’t believe her eyes. The doctor had also gotten out, and was eagerly spreading the hose to him. There was no fight in the man, he was eagerly accepting the doctor, and seemed to be encouraging the spread of the parasite across his body as well. Turning once again to run Brenda started feeling strange, the more she ran the more she was getting arroused. Finally in her quarters she closed the door and lowered her hand to take care of her needing sex. Harder and harder she worked her sex trying to satisfy herself, finally looking down she saw the lower half of her body was covered in pantyhose. Instead of freaking her out, it only made her more excited and she began rubbing her legs as well as her sex bringing her to climax after climax. Slowly the hose continued to climb up her body and finally the hose finished its climb and became a part of her, as Brenda lay there in silence one hand still rubbing her sex. Finally she rose, and opened her door. Master required everyone must be consumed, no one could be spared. Walking the hallway, Brenda converted two more crew mates before arriving at the lab. Once inside she she allowed the rest of the samples to flow onto her body, and destroyed all the data for the solution to remove the pantyhose. Then she proceeded to help finish converting the crew, this time making sure there was no one left. After that task was completed Brenda made the final plans for the rest of them to join the others on the surface of the planet where they would all give themselves to master.

Returning to the bridge one last time Brenda looked around saddened to know it was the last time she would ever see it, but excited inside at the honor of becoming one with master. Pulling out the homing beaken from the main control panel she set it on the chair next to her. Master required more slaves and she knew just how to do it. She recorded a distress message urgently seeking help because they were stranded on the planet, and the ship had left them. Then she altered the ships logs as to say that the substance that they recovered off the surface was the answer to all earths problems. Once they converted it to pantyhose form and wore it the substance would help with curing disease, and stop the aging problem. Smiling with her cleverness, Brenda shivered as master rewarded her. Putting the coordinents of the planet into the distress message she hit send. Smiling as she messaged her sex getting more and more turned on, she quickly returned to the other landing ship and the rest of the crew awaiting her, pleasing each other. Gazing into the ship cargo hold one last time at the containers filled with master Brenda closed the hatch knowing that master would one day have a new home on earth. Turning her attention back to the inside of the landing shuttle, a huge orgy began, and Brenda quickly joined in forgetting about the trip to the planet. After a few hours of lustful sex and sexual tension being released Brenda got behind the controls to pilot the ship. Ten minutes later they arrived on the surface of the planet and set off in search of the pod field. Once located each one of them walked directly to the pool and entered it, bathing in it, working it into their bodies and consuming as much as they could. Then as the master spread its way into each of their brains they proceeded to take their place with the others as the parasite entered their minds and wiped them clean. Soon all was quiet, as the drones stood in silence. Everything had been converted, nothing remained, except master.

Meanwhile several light years away.... Captian, I have received a distress signal from a crew that is within range of travel. It states the crew is stranded on a planet simular to earth. Should we go to their assistance??? “What is the message?” asked the captian. It says that something mechanical went wrong on their ship and they were forced to go to the surface of a neighboring planet that sustained life. Once they arrived they had intended to send repair crews back to the ship for repairs, but the emergency return mode had kicked in. The ship then went into auto pilot and began the journey back to earth. “Good lord, so they are stranded on the surface of a planet they know nothing about?” “That is correct sir”. The captian stood for a moment thinking, then “Set a new course to the beaken, we need to reach them, and help. Plus it would be wise to find out more about this planet.”