The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A War of Worlds, chapter 5;

Jeff was an investigator, a very good one too. That is why this case was driving him so damn crazy. So many people were coming up missing, and he didn’t have a clue as to why, or where they were being taken. About 5 minutes ago he received a call from a man claiming his wife and dog were missing. He claimed she was there when he left for work, but gone when he got home. Normally he would tell him to wait 48 hours and call back if she was still missing, but giving the recent events he thought maybe he could get a jump on this one.

Arriving on the scene it looked like all the rest of the cases that were starting to fill his desk. Nothing overturned, no sign of a struggle, no forced entry, nothing out of the ordinary. Talking with the womens husband, he didn’t get the impression of an abusive relationship, in fact he seemed really upset she wasn’t there. Searching the apartment he found brown smugges on a towel and on the wall, etc. taking samples carefully he sealed them in a plastic baggy and told the husband he would get back to him as soon as he found anything out. Reaching out to shake the guys hand, the guy pulled back and said that he didn’t think that was a good idea. Sticking his hand up, Jeff saw it had the same brown type of substance on it that he had found smears of in the apartment. Giving the man a questioning look, he explained that when he opened the door he saw a saw puddle sitting on the floor. He had grabbed a paper towel to clean it up but somehow it had touched his hand when he picked it up. Then he had tried to wash his hands and the little spot somehow spread covering his hand. The man seemed to be under the impression that it was nothing more than a form of tar, and that some paint thinner should take care of it. Telling him he needed to get it cleaned off his hand Jeff turned to leave, closing the door behind him. Something struck him as very odd about it, and he was so lost in thought about it that he almost fell down when he stepped in another puddle of it walking down the hallway. Strange he thought, he didn’t remember seeing that laying there when he first got there. Pulling out another plastic bag he used his pen to roll it around and noticed it looked like a pair of women’s pantyhose, or maybe some brown latex leggings with the feet in them. Putting his pen back in his pocket, he reached down to pick them up and felt the most erotic sense of longing he had ever felt. Pulling back, he looked around and feeling rather stupid he reached back down, picked them up and put them in the plastic bag. Walking to the elevator he went to push the button, and realized he still had his hand in the bag rubbing the fabric of the pantyhose like it was the most amazing feeling thing he had ever felt. Pulling his hand out of the baggy he sealed it and put it in his jacket pocket, got on the elevator and left.

Jeff’s shift finally came to an end, and he closed the file he was reading from, turned off his computer and left to go home. Stopping at the lab, he dropped off the samples he got from the apartment to be analized already knowing what the end result would be. The same as all the other cases. In his car, he sped towards home when he remembered the baggy still in his pocket. Not wanting to turn around and go back, he decided to drop it off the next day. Once he got home, he threw the baggy, and other items from his pockets on the table and took off all his work clothes. Settling for a pair of sweats and t-shirt he ate dinner, and stared at the baggy wondering what it was that he had experienced with it earlier. After cleaning up he picked up the bag and examined it more closely, admiring the shine, watches the light glittering off of it, and its soft feel through the bag. Then suddenly without even thinking about it he opened the bag, and pulled out the pantyhose. Staring at it, and enjoying the wonderfully inviting feelings it gave him he knew at once he had to try them on. Now anyone that ever knew Jeff, knew he was just as straight as the come, never before had he thought about women’s clothing, let alone felt the urge to try any of a women’s clothes on. But standing there with the pantyhose in his hands he knew it was something he had to do.

At a complete loss, and worried out of his mind Rob sat down at the kitchen table. He could not figure out for the life of himself where his wife could have gone. Looking down at his hands he remembered the black crap that he hadn’t been able to wash off earlier. Looking under the sink, he couldn’t find anything that looked like it might work to get this stuff off. Studying the mess on his hand, he had the strangest feeling it had spread. Pulling up his sleeve it looked like it had spread almost to his elbow. With his other hand he reached over and touched it, pulling his hand back almost instantly as he felt like an electric shock coursing through his body. Blown away by the sensation he touched it again, and it felt so good it gave him an erection. Rubbing the length of his hand to his elbow with his entire hand now he found himself getting more and more aroused, and without even thinking he undid his pants pulled them down and started stroking his rod right there in the middle of the kitchen. Almost instantly he came, and then came again, and again, until he fell to the floor in pure extacy. Slowly he unwound and came back to reality, it was then he noticed that both of his hands were now covered in the substance. Paniced he looked down and sure enough his manhood was now covered, as well as half his leg. Standing up he started rubbing at it trying to get it off, but the harder he tried the more it spread. Before he could bring himself out of his panic he had managed to get his legs, mid section, and arms coated in it. And as he stopped struggling his mind finally realized what had happened to his wife. Staring down at himself in horror he watched the substance pulsing, and rippling over his body spreading more and more up his chest. Running to his phone he dialed the number to the detective to warn him, and try to get help. As the voice mail picked up, the burning sensation kicked in, and Rob fell to the floor in pain. Yelling out it is the brown stuff, the brown stuff his voice trail off and Rob could say no more. Laying on the floor Rob hoped he would be with his wife soon as the goo proceeded to cover his head and fill his mouth. A few minutes later the phone call ended, and a few hours later a large puddle of the brown substance started rolling towards the door breaking into smaller pieces as it went into different directons and different places.

Jeff was torn apart mentally. Every part of his being wanted to feel this glorious pantyhose on his body. Slowly his mind and body were starting to betray him. The longer he sat there holding it, the stronger the feeling got. He tried setting it down on the table, but found he was holding it again a few minutes later. He put it back down again, and went into the bedroom only to find he was still holding it when he sat down on his bed. Finally his will broke, and he pulled his pants and underwear off. Bunching up a leg like he had seen so many women do before he pulled it up onto his foot. The feeling was amazing! Rushing to do the same with the other foot the feeling only intensifed. Now the urge turned into an obsession, and he worked feverishly trying to yank and pull it as fast as he could. The only thing that mattered was getting more of this hose on his body. Finally past his knees he worked it up his thighs and then he noticed what looked like a butt plug in the back, and a special place to slide his manhood into on the front. Barely able to think, he tried to remember if those things were there before, but for the life of himself he could not remember. Unable to stop now he worked it up to his ass and forcefully pushed the butt plug into place. It hurt like hell but Jeff didn’t care, he needed more, there was no stopping now. He slid his erection into the special place in the front, and continued to pull the hose up. Once he reached his waist he realized he could pull it higher. Confused he continued to pull on the hose and it continued to go higher and higher onto his body. Reaching the top of his chest, he was about to let go of it when he saw it now appeared to have sleeves. Grinning from ear to ear by now Jeff could barely control his excitement as he worked the hose onto one of his arms. Working the other arm on he finished pulling it up and finally let go of it as it snapped down around his neck.

Looking down at his body he watched the hose start to pulse and slowly move on its own. Gently messaging his member, and almost painfully pulsing in his ass. Laying back on his bed in pure extacy he stroked his member with reckless abandon. After coming several times he sat up smiling. “Wow what a rush” he said, and stood up to take it off. Reaching up to grab the neckline, he changed his mind after a gentle pulsing meassage started on his member. Deciding to leave it on he walked to to the kitchen to see he missing a call on his cell. Picking up the phone he pulled up the messages and listened to Rob scream about the brown stuff. Suddenly Jeff understood and dropped the phone where he stood. Reaching up to his neck he could find no seam to grab, it was firmly attached to his skin. Grabbing at his chest, trying to separate it from his body the pain started. Fire, that was the only thing Jeff could think when it hit him. His whole body was on fire, and he fell to the floor in agony. Letting go of his chest he curled up into the fetal position, which still didn’t help. The fire was getting hotter and hotter, almost like he was being burned alive. Unable to take it anymore, he tried to stand, but couldn’t. Reaching out he picked up his phone, and tried to dial 911, after he hit 91 the pain got so severe that he dropped the phone. He could do nothing, he tried to yell, but he knew no one would hear him. Finally he just lay there, it was like he had no strength left. Then he felt the hose work its way over his chin torwards his mouth, and started praying that the end would atleast be quick.