The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A War of Worlds, chapter 6;

Jessica awoke to a crashing sound. Looking over to her husbands side of the bed, she noticed he wasn’t there. Jumping up out of the bed, she ran out of the room looking for him, she expected the worst. Racing through the house, she found him on the floor in the kitchen. At a loss at what she saw, she just stood there with her mouth hanging open staring at the sight in front of her. Her husband was laying on the floor with one leg, and one arm covered in some form of what looked like stockings. Stroking his member franticly with his stocking covered hand, with a crazed look in his eyes. Seeing her standing there he reached for her with his other arm pleading for help. Still confused, and very upset she slowly moved forward towards him. Asking what was going on as she got close, she reached a hand towards his. Suddenly out of the corner of her eye she saw movement, and as she turned she watched a tendricle shoot from her husbands leg at her. Trying to move, she was too slow, and the tendricle hit her on her upper thigh quickly climbing the rest of the way to her sex before she could do anything. Never wearing any panties before to bed the goo had no problems finding its destination, and quickly entered. Almost instantly the fight was over, a small moan escaped her throat, and she fell to the floor next to her husband. Pulling up her nightie to reach everything easier her hands wandered to her sex and worked it feverishly. Not getting the satisfaction she needed quick enough, she looked at her husband who was still stroking his member with reckless abandon. She also noticed that both of his legs were now covered by this substance, and she didn’t care. all that mattered was being able to release. Rolling over to her husband she mounted him and pulled his hand away from his member lowering her sex down onto it. Instantly the 2 of them broke into a sex stupor that was out of control. Also it appeared that the faster and harder they went at it, the faster the brown ooze spread. Soon you could not tell where he began, or where she ended. From neck to foot they were both completely engulfed, and were as one. Suddenly they stopped and a look of fear came over their faces as it felt like their skin was on fire. trying to pull away from each other they found they couldn’t they were trapped like this, and the pain became unbearable. They both watched in horror as the goo continued to spread up onto their heads. Looking at each other, she whispered that she loved him, and they kissed as the mass finished covering their bodies and consumed them.

Eve finally arrived home. It had been a long night and she longed to curl up in bed with her husband Jeff for a few hours before he got back up to go to work. Being married to a detective wasn’t easy, working 3rd shift on top of it made for lots of time passing without being together. So she cherished every bit of time she could get with him. Finding it strange that the lights were all left on, she walked through the kitchen and almost slipped on something laying on the floor. Looking down at it, she could swear it was a pair of pantyhose. “What the fuck!” she said outloud knowing it wasn’t hers because she detested pantyhose, and in her life she had only worn it once. When she had tried a pair on years ago she felt like she could loose control if she wore it again, and become like everyone else depending on it more and more, until it was such a part of her life that she couldn’t or wouldn’t let it go. Never after that did she wear it again! Seeing that pair laying on the floor she remembered that feeling, and started looking through the house for the women that had been wearing them. Not finding anyone in the house, she returned to the kitchen and picked them up. Such a jolt of erotic electricity went through her system that she dropped them and backed away in fear. Never before had a piece of clothing affected her that way, and she could not understand why this had. Afraid to touch them again she sat in one of the kitchen chairs and stare at them. After a few minutes she was beginning to think she had imagined the entire thing when she actually saw it move. Not much, but just enough to cause a shimmer through it from the kitchen light.

Eve slowly backed away from the mass sitting on the floor. It still looked like an innocent pair of pantyhose, but after what she had seen she knew different. Searching through the house, there was still no sign of Jeff and now she was really beginning to get worried. On the table was his keys, etc. and on the floor was his cell phone, but he was no where to be found. Picking up the phone she called his work asking if he was still there, or if he had been called out to a crime scene. The dispatcher told her no he had not, and he had left several hours ago. Then she asked if any headway had been made on the missing person cases. Responding no the dispatcher wanted to know why she asked. Rather then tell him about a pair of pantyhose laying on the floor, she mentioned a brown mass on the floor, and her husbands phone sitting next to it. Telling her it was probably nothing, but he would send someone out to get samples she started to feel better, and by the time she hung up the phone her fear had started to ease up. Putting the phone back down, she gathered up her courage, and went back out to the kitchen to investigate further. Walking into the kitchen, she stopped dead in her tracks when she saw that the mass had moved, and was now near the chair she had been sitting in. What she found even more disturbing was the fact it no longer looked like a pair of pantyhose, now it looked like a beautiful silk bra, and panties. Rubbing her eyes in disbelief she looked again, and sure enough it looked the same. Walking over to the pantry, she grabbed a wooden spoon, and poked at the mass on the floor. As it moved the light shimmered off the surface of it, and she found herself almost getting hypnotized by it. Slowly she moved closer to it, and used the spoon to lift half of it up, the part that looked like a bra. Staring at it, she slowly started to daze out again. So shiny, so pretty, without even thinking she reached out to touch it, and once again the erotic feelings returned. Slowly she rubbed it, every touch more stimulating then the last, and as she sat down in the chair she picked up the matching panties and rubbed them as well.

As her will started to fade, Eve wanted so bad to feel them on her skin. She knew they must feel amazing, but there was a constant nagging in the back of her mind that she couldn’t shake. What was it she was supposed to remember? Finally deciding it couldn’t be that important, she started to take her clothes off. Completely naked sitting on the chair in her kitchen she picked up the bra, and after rubbing its surface one more time she started to slide the first strap up her arm, and the doorbell rang. Snapping out of her trance, she threw the bra to the floor, and backed away from it. Running to the bedroom, she grabbed a robe, threw it on, and went to the door. Opening it, she knew the detective, and invited him in. Taking him into the kitchen she went to show him the mass on the floor, but stopped in her tracks when she saw that the bra and panties had become nothing more than a brown puddle sitting on the floor.Telling the detective everything that had just happened, he carefully spooned the mass into a plastic bag, and told her that he would take it to the lab, and he would make sure that the entire department was looking for her husband. Thanking him, she said her goodbyes, and closed the door behind him. Walking back through the kitchen Eve stopped dead in her tracks when she found a pair of pantyhose sitting in the doorway. Slowly working her way around it, she picked up another bag, and went to put the pantyhose into it. However once she picked it up with the spoon that she used earlier she found herself longing to touch it. Watching the light shimmer off its surface again she couldn’t help herself. She had to feel it one more time before putting it in the bag. As her hand touched it, she knew she had to try it on. She couldn’t remember why she didn’t have any pantyhose, she couldn’t even remember why she didn’t like them. All she knew was she had a pair of pantyhose now, and there was no reason why she should not be wearing it.

Pulling off her robe, she sat in the chair, bunching up the first leg and slowly, almost sexually she slid it over her foot. The feelings were incredible, she wanted, no she needed more. As she slid her other foot into the leg of the hose, she knew that she had been missing out on something truly wonderful all these years, and struggled to get them on even faster. Finally reaching the top of her thighs she noticed the butt plug, and other plug that must go in her sex. Even more excited she worked the butt plug into place and started pushing it into her ass, forcing its full mass inside her. Once that was in place she worked the other plug way up into her sex, and was rewarded with a gentle pulsing that was too good to ignore. Too far gone to stop, she pulled the hose up to her waist, but realized it would go further. Slowly working it up higher up and over her breasts, she noticed that it had sleeves now when it didn’t a minute ago. Feeling concerned, but now more than ever unable to stop she worked her arms into place and pulled it up snug around her neck. As she let go, the pulsing inside her increased and she couldn’t control her need to help it along. At that moment she swore she would never stop wearing pantyhose again, and as she crossed over the edge, and climaxed over and over, she swore she would never take her pantyhose off.

After several hours of pleasure, Eve finally started coming down off her self induced high. Standing up, she looked down at herself, and smiled at the beautiful form her body had in pantyhose. Rubbing her hands over her body, the plugs started throbbing gently and she almost lost herself to another fit of extacy. Pulling herself together, she walked through the house looking at her body in every mirror she could find. Smiling as she walked, she knew that she had meant what she said earlier, she would never take this glorious pantyhose off.