The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A War of Worlds, chapter 7;

Strange thoughts rambled through Eve’s mind, the longer she stood there in the pantyhose the more it seemed her thoughts were not her own. Looking at her reflection in the mirror a bit closer, Eve started to understand. There was no seem, no way to remove the hose. Believing that trying to remove it may trigger some form of defensive action Eve battled with her mind trying to understand what had happened.

Time ticked by and Eve’s thoughts became hazy. No longer able to form logical thoughts she let her hand wander down to her sex, and pleasured herself. After a while she stopped, smiled, and returned to the bedroom to put on some clothes over her hose. Opting for a skirt, and some flats to show off the beautiful shine her legs had Eve continued to smile as she looked in the mirror one last time.

Picking up her purse and keys, Eve headed towards the door. A short time later she arrived at the police station and walked to the labs where she knew the sample from the apartment had been taken. Leaning over the counter she asked the tech. on duty if she could bring the sample over so eve could take another look at it. The tech, gave her a funny look but agreed and went to get it. Coming back with the bag, she set it on the counter and Eve opened it. Protesting the tech. reached for her hand but Eve had already brought it out of the bag. Pulling back the tech. just looked at her mouth agape. Smiling Eve said “Just as I thought, all it is, is a pair of my pantyhose.” The tech looked down at Eve’e hand and looked even more suprised. “How is that possible, I studied that bag for 20 minutes and it looked like nothing more than a baggie filled with some sort of goo” She said. Eve smiled and said “I dunno, but this is my favorite brand right here, see I am even wearing a pair right now” pointing down at her legs. Confused the tech. said “I don’t understand, you said you hated pantyhose, and would never be caught wearing it” “Does this look like I hate pantyhose?” asked Eve taking the techs. hand and rubbing it on her leg. “No” she replied with a look of longing crossing her face. “Tell you what, you can have this pair if you want to try them on right now..” Looking back up into Eve’s face with an expression of excitement She asked “Really, you mean it? You would do that for me?” Smiling Eve said “Sure, anything for another member of the pd.”

Jen was excited, since touching Eve’s leg she wanted nothing more then a pair of her own. Quickly grabbing the hose from her before she could change her mind, she was so excited that she started stripping her pants off in front of Eve. Eve walked slowly to the door and closed it so no one would interupt, and stood there smiling as Jen worked the hose on as fast as she could. Then it started, Jen got a strange look on her face, reached for the waistband, and fell to the ground wimpering in extacy. She opened her legs, thrust her hips into the air, and franticly tried to help push more of the mass inside herself as it spread across her body. Finally the wimpering changed to moans, and Jen climax over and over again. As this happened it spread up and over her head silencing any moans, or screams. Soon after only a puddle of the brown goo remained on the floor and as Eve moved closer, it started moving towards her, and she let it flow onto her already covered body.

Kevin was getting ready to go home. It had been a long night, between domestic issues, missing people, strange brown ooze, he was ready to call it a night. Earlier he had responded to Eve’s call, and was really concerned about her husband Jeff. They had been friends since childhood, and something about the entire situation just did not seem right. Walking down the hall, thinking about going back by Eve’s house to check on her, and hopefully find out Jeff came home, he saw her walking down another hall. Calling out her name Eve stopped and turned around. Shocked Kevin froze in his tracks, something was very wrong, Eve was wearing pantyhose and a skirt. Eve NEVER wore pantyhose, she hated it, and even felt bad for people that did wear it, even if they really enjoyed it. From down the hall Eve noticed Kevin was acting very strange and asked Kevin what the problem was. Kevin just stood there confused, something was definitely wrong.

Eve started to walk towards Kevin with a seductive look on her face and Kevin just stood there frozen in place wondering what he should do. As Eve approached he started to back up, and Eve reached up to put her hand on his shoulder. Seeing her hand Kevin gasped, even her hand was covered in pantyhose. Cringing he tried to duck away from her hand, but Eve planned for this and used her other hand to pull him back. Shaking he tried to pull away, but Eve pushed him up against the wall and threw her arms around him pulling him close. Kissing him deeply, sticking her tongue down his throat she rubbed her hand across his neck. Instantly aroused Kevin lost control, opening the door next to them Eve pushed him in and threw him to the floor. Undoing his pants she stroked his erection to make sure he was under her control. Lifting her skirt she lowered herself on to his member and gently, started pushing him over the edge. As this was happening, the hose began to flow off her body on to Kevin, and as it spread across his body he remained in extacy and never tried to fight it. Finally satisfied Eve got up and admired her work as Kevin lay on the floor moaning trying to bring himself to a climax. Finally his body was completely covered, and he fell back in extasy allowing the hose to consume him, then Kevin was no more.

Throughout the police station she went spreading the glory of the pantyhose, and when she finished she stood alone in the station as her head finally cleared. Shaking her head, she recalled everything that had happened in the last few hours, and gasp at what she had done. Refusing to be a pawn in this any longer, Eve pulled her shirt and skirt off and gazed down at her beautiful shiny body. Slowly a tear rolled down her cheek as she remembered her pledge to never wear pantyhose again from years ago. Letting her hands rub across her body as she worked them up to her neck and she moaned at the almost electric sensations that coursed through her from her own touch. Reaching her neck, she breathed deep as she tried to hook her fingers into the fabric. To no avail she struggled harder and harder trying to shred the garment the held her so tight. Within a minute it realized her intent and fought back, causing Eve to scream out in pain as it felt like her body was set on fire. Falling to the floor Eve shook uncontrollably, as it spread over her head, and consumed her.

Soon all was still and quiet aside from an occational ringing of a phone. A gurgle from the center of the room rippled through the city, and soon there were hundreds of brown masses working their way into the building to the center mass. Once it was complete it began to move finding a drainage grate just outside the door of the station. And slowly it worked its way down into the deep depths and darkness waiting for the right moment to continue its attack.