The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Washed Out

by Jodi

Bill sat back and watched the blond head bob up and down as her warm mouth swallowed his cock. He remembered how much he used to love this, but it was boring now and after fifteen years of marriage and staying faithful, he was really unable to hide his boredom. Barb had been at it for almost ten minutes and had stopped to rest her jaw more than a few times, but he knew she would not complain. She never did.

When they first met, their passion was a fire that they thought would never die. Both had money when they met, but that had been spent and lost along the way and the prenuptial they signed those years ago meant almost nothing. Now, she did anything he asked to keep him there and he had lost all respect for her and most women for that matter. His thoughts were interrupted as she stopped and looked up.

“Why aren’t you cumming? Am I do something wrong.”

“No, I just have a lot on my mind. Get me a beer and maybe we can try again later.”

He watched his naked wife jump up and go to the kitchen, once again not saying anything to him and bent on keeping him happy. He looked at the half full suitcase and decided it was time to go back home as she came back in. He gave a fake smile as she sat down, her toned, firm, body, yet another thing she tried to do to please him, making the bed move only the slightest bit. He had done the opposite and though he was not fat, did not care about his appearance. His shaggy hair and beard plus his pudgy belly were the result. She did not say a word as they climbed in the car and drove away from the resort.

The rain came down in a steady sheet as they made their way down the narrow highway winding through the woods. Frustrated they were caught in this monsoon he had stayed quiet and Barb knew better than to turn his anger toward him, so she stayed quiet. Suddenly, he slammed on the brake as he came to a ravine where a bridge had once been. Cursing he turned around only to find a bridge they had crossed minutes earlier was gone as well. Slamming his hands on the steering wheel he looked out the windshield and saw the light of a house practically unseen from the road. With nowhere else to go, he drove down the long driveway and the couple was shocked to find a large mansion at the end.

They walked up and knocked on the door hoping the owner would be nice enough t put them up until they could find another way home. When the door opened, both mouths dropped open in surprise.

The woman that answered wore a tight corset that showed off the most perfect cleavage either had ever seen and it capped two large firm breasts. Her waist tapered to two wide hips and lovely toned legs that all balanced expertly on a pair of heels. They blinked trying not to gawk and quickly looked at her face. Her features were as perfect as the rest of her. High cheekbones and a soft, but dignified chin. Her eyes were dark, but in a sexy was and she seemed to take care to make sure her make up was always perfect.

“Oh dears. The bridges must be out. Brad!” she called to a corridor beside her.

The shock continued as a very muscular man that looked like he was chiseled from granite appeared. He was completely hairless from his head to what they could see of his legs and wore only a leather thong and a pair of thigh high boots. What shocked them the most, and both could not help but notice, was bulge in front. His cock snaked up and almost out of the thong strap on his hip and had to have been nine inches long when it was hard.

“Brad inform our guests that the road is washed out again and tell them it may be a few days or weeks before they can leave. It will be on the house and we will just make the sessions extend over that period. I think a few need it anyway.”

“Yes Mistress,” he said as the woman ran her hands over his muscled chest and gave his bald head a soft kiss.

“Good boy.”

He turned and Bill’s eyes widened as the most perfect ass he had ever laid eyes on walked away. He shook his head and took a breath and thought to himself as he turned his attention back to his wife and the woman.

“Bill, that’s a guy. Get a grip.”

“Oh dears, I am sorry, please come in. I am Mistress and this is my humble home. You are both most welcome.”

Bill and Barb reluctantly stepped in, their clothes dripping, the rain making their decision to do so much easier.

“I hope we have not startled you with our appearance. I will explain what we do here later. For now, please come in. I have a room for you and you are welcome as long as you need to stay.”

Bill picked up their suitcases and they followed her.

“Aren’t you the gentleman? It is so nice to see a man be so sweet.” She smiled at him as she turned and he felt himself blush and saw Barb looking at him. He gave her a dirty look and she looked away, but caught her doing as he was as they both watched her perfect ass sway with each step as she led them to their room.

“Here we are dears. Please make yourselves at home. Before I go let me explain. I rent my house and services to clients that want to enjoy a little fantasy and time away. My clients are all wealthy and discretion is of high importance to me. My slaves all live here and will be around the house in various attire, so please try not to show too much shock when you see them. they will not bother you and you have free run of the house except the basement. Also, do not be intimidated by what you see and they all know you are stranded and not clients.

We eat in two hours. Please join us and meet some of the clients and my slaves.”

Bill and Barb thanked her and stood looking at each other for sometime, the shock of everything so far leaving them speechless. Bill finally walked to the bed and began to undress so he could shower and put on dry clothes. Barb did the same and the room remained quiet as Bill silently cursed himself for having got into this mess.

While in the shower, Bill found shampoo and bottle that was labeled as some sort of depilatory and he figured it must be how that guy Brad was so smooth. He put it back and continued washing.

Outside, Barb was looking through drawers and found a drawer full of leather clothes, most notably a corset like Mistress had been wearing and she wondered if her body would look like that. her tits were smaller than Mistress’s, but she was easily as firm. Maybe later she would try it on. The shower cutoff and she sighed at her discontented life and closed the drawer.

She lay on the bed and felt him lay beside her, both tired from the drive and neither remembered dozing off as they lay naked beside each other.

In a room down the hall, Mistress sat and Brad was next to her. She watched Bill and Barb go to sleep.

“Good Brad, keep the gas pumping into the room.. Did you see how he looked at his wife? And she cowered away. So sad. I think we will help them. Send in Jessica and Natalie.”

50 Years Ago

The scientist was on the cutting edge of using images to change the way people think. He thought it would be a good therapeutic technique, but the government had caught wind of his research and decided it could be used as a weapon to stop communism. It went against the scientist’s ideals to use research in a political way and he disappeared. Under a new name he had bought a mansion on a small island on the way to nowhere and lived alone for a few years.

One night he had two agents, a man and a woman, from the government stop by investigating the possibility he might be the scientist they were looking for. He was able to fool them, but a storm had caused them to have to stay and that was when he decided to use his research to have some fun. He had been experimenting with a pair of glasses that fed images into the mind directly. He drugged their nightcaps and went into their rooms, glasses in hand and created a mistress for him and an Adonis-like slave.

Present

Jessica and Natalie approached Bill first and gently propped his lids open with small sticks. The put drops in his eyes that would keep them moist for a few minutes and slid a pair of antique glasses over his eyes. They had been modified since they were first made and a wire was plugged into an Mp3 player on Jessica’s belt. They breathed heavily through their gas masks as they took out a leather strap and went to work on Bill’s cock.

He let out a light grunt as the strap was wrapped around the top of his balls until they were pushed down and then a strap was put between them separating the two peach pit sized orbs individually. Jessica then began stroking Bill’s cock and he moaned as his balls tried to turn and as his cock was close to full erection, Natalie wrapped a tight leather ring around the base. Jessica then pushed a button on her Mp3 player and she stood up to watch as Natalie slid her hand into a rubber glove.

A green light lit up on the aged goggles as the images began. Bill watched, as his mind slept, Mistress standing in a room full of smooth, hairless men. she was gently running an oiled hand over each one and they all wore huge smiles and nothing else. Mistress turned and seemed to be looking straight at Bill.

“Mmmmmm. Men and woman love their lovers smooth and bodies in perfect shape.”

Bill let out a whispered, “smooooth,” and the girls giggled under their masks and placed his hand on his cock.

The video continued streaming into his mind and the scene changed. Brad was standing in front of Mistress and she ran her hands over his chest. His huge cock was free and as smooth and hairless as the rest of him. Mistress gripped Brad’s cock, working it through her hand before turning him around. The ass that had made Bill take a second look was in front of her as she knelt.

“So smooth and beautiful,” Mistress said as she looked at Bill. She then ran her tongue over the perfect cheeks and the girls watched as Bill began stroking himself faster and faster.

Mistress turned Brad again and his cock had risen to it’s full nine inches. She removed her top and Bill saw her large breasts for the first time. She rested the cock between them and squeezed the mounds around the thick shaft.

“Mmmmm. Feels so good on my smooth breasts. It is wonderful.”

Bill’s hand was a blur as he moaned, “Wonderful.” Natalie reached her gloved hand to Bill’s pink bud just below his swelled balls and rested her finger their. Seconds later, Bill’s cock began to jump and his ass muscles squeezed Natalie’s finger as they pulsed steadily. The girls smiled as his cock bounced up and down, but nothing came out. His first phase was complete.

They removed the goggles and left Bill sleeping, his cock still standing at attention and balls tied and placed the goggles on Barbara. Images filled her mind as the girls placed her hand between her legs. Hairless men kneeling and seeming to look up at her filled her eyes and her fingers were soon slick with her juices as she pumped her hand between her legs. Natalie rolled Barbara over and raised her ass in the air as Barb’s fingers continued to work their magic.

More images streamed in of men tied or serving her, all of them smooth and naked. Natalie slid a lubed fiinger into Barbara’s ass and held it there and before long Barbara began humping the finger a the images flashed. Soon she began to moan as a climax approached and an image of a hot male ass bent over in front of her filled the goggles and a hand giving it a hard spank. She cried out as an orgasm tore through her and Natalie enjoyed the felling of the tight ass moving as Barb’s body tensed and slightly shuddered.

Soon it was over and the girls left the couple sleeping, taking care not to snag any hairs as they released Bill from his bondage. They would awaken just in time to arrive for dinner.

Bill and Barb did not say a word as they quickly jumped up and realized the time. Bill noticed Barb’s face was flush as he tried to gain his senses after having the strangest dream, at least it felt like it had been strange and when took a step, his balls ached. He smiled as he noticed his cock was semi-hard and knew the dream must have been good. Bill realized as Barb opened the suitcase they did not have any dry clothes as the rain had soaked through.

Bill opened a drawer to see if there might be anything he could put on and looked back as Barb laughed. She found a stack of leather shorts and pulled a pair out.

“Here is something. At least you will fit in. They have all sizes here, so there should be a pair that fits. they must keep these for their, uh, various guests.”

Bill walked over and looked through them and found a pair his size. As he pulled them up, he realized they were just like the ones that guy Brad had been wearing except, thank goodness, the backside was covered, and he sighed with dread at having to be seen in them, especially since his cock was practically showing through them and his hairy gut hung over the sides just a bit. He turned wishing he had underwear and did a double take as Barb stood dressed.

She had found a dress that looked as if it were painted on her. She smiled at him as he ogled her and did a little playful curtsy to him and a wink. He felt his cock stir and noticed again the ache in his balls and decided he would have to relieve the ache after dinner. They went down and stopped as they walked into the dining room.

A large table sat in the room and a dozen people were seated or working around the table. All of the guests were dressed just as he and Barb were except, he noticed, they were all wearing heels.

“Oh good you made it!” Mistress exclaimed as she saw them at the door. “Please come in. we have only one stipulation. Since we all dress so casually, we do require everyone to wear shoes, specifically heels, to sort of dress up the event. There are pairs to the sides, please pick a pair and come in.”

Bill almost turned, but something about Mistress smiling at him made him walk in. He found a pair of shoes with a flat three inch heel and decided that would have to do since nothing was shorter. In the back of his mind he was glad none of his friends from the club could see him now. He stumbled just a bit as he took a step, but his embarrassment was subdued as Mistress was suddenly there and held his arm, the smile that disarmed him so inches from his face.

“Do not worry. If I could, I would let you pass on this little requirement, but others here are forced to wear them whether they want to or not and I have to be fair. You understand, right?”

Bill nodded and smiled a goofy smile as he watched Barb walk past in a pair of five inch stilettos making her ass swing with each step and stand for everyone’s attention. He did not notice the ache this time as he was sinking into the show of sexy flesh all around.

They sat and Bill noticed other guests sipping drinks and chatting. The women were unbelievably beautiful and the men all looked alike as none of them had any hair and were all muscular and cut. He had to admire them for putting the time in to look like that and subconsciously ran his hand trough his hair wishing he could look like them.

He heard a voice ask if he would like a drink and he turned and jumped back as his eyes met a large cock standing at full attention beside him. He stuttered for a minute as he noticed it was squeezed into a leather cage that engulfed the entire length. Leather straps wound tightly over the shaft and he noticed the waiter’s balls were pulled down and separated. He gulped and asked for a beer and the cock disappeared from view as the waiter left.

Barb was blushing and even giggled softly as she was approached by another waiter dressed the same way. He looked up finally and noticed the waiter’s were all gagged with large rubber balls and drool dripped down some of their chins as they took orders and silently left.

At the head of the table, Mistress clinked her glass and welcomed everyone apologizing for the them all being stranded here, but promising a fun and memorable time for all.