The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Watch What You Say

I chose him not because of his immorality, but his amorality. At 15-years-old Ben Collins really did not have any opportunity in his life to test his moral fiber. That’s what I look for in a subject. I like to see what happens. Ben’s life is about to change. It can be grand, it can be terrible. He just needs to watch what he says. In fact, I should probably send him an email to that effect.

“That was quite the odd email,” Ben thought to himself as he made it downstairs for breakfast. It was short, reading only: Ben, the world is your oyster. Watch what you say. Moreover, this anonymous message had made it past his spam blockers, though it clearly looked like spam. He decided not to give it much thought and had deleted it.

Sarah Collins, Ben’s 44-year-old nursing director mother was at the kitchen table sipping on a mug of coffee. She was still in her nightgown and bathrobe. Normally she’d be at work caring for people and running a hospital.

“Morning honey,” Sarah said without even looking up from the newspaper she was reading.

“Morning Mom,” Ben replied, as he grabbed a Pop-tart and his school bag, “Why are you still in your jammies?”

Sarah smiled joyfully and winked, “I’m taking a sick day. I wanted to do a little shopping.”

Ben smiled back at his pretty blonde mother, “You’re so bad, Mom,” he said before leaving the house and making his way to school. He never saw Sarah’s upper lip curl into a snarl of agreement as she spread her pale creamy thighs wide.

School for Ben, as it would turn out, didn’t yield any hijinx (which was likely due to Ben’s ignorance of his new powers). Well, no hijinx until the final bell sounded. Ben’s final class was civics, and Mrs. Patty Newsmith wanted to meet with the young Collins boy to discuss his paper on the benefits of atheism in society. It seems that Mrs. Newsmith severely disagreed with his subject choice, in fact, Mrs. Newsmith severely disagreed (and was scared of ) the increasingly secular movement in the country. She intended to set Ben Collins straight.

Newsmith spent five minutes berating Ben and his paper, and his beliefs. She expressed concern at his blasphemy. Ben stood silently as she spoke harshly.

“And for all of these reasons, Mr. Collins, I am giving you a failing grade.”

“What!” Ben sputtered. He got the fact that Patty Newsmith was a zealous Christian, but for her to place these beliefs ahead of merit and fail him was outrageous!

“No ‘whats’ about it, Benjamin, now take care.”

“You stupid whore,” Ben muttered under his breath.

“Huh,” Mrs. Newsmith asked, in a confused voice and looking up at Ben from her desk seat.

Ben started to panic, realizing he had been heard. Sweat forming in his palm and on his brow, he managed to say, “um, nothing.”

Patty still looked confused and scratched her head. She also started looking at Ben with interest. Letting her mousey brown hair out of its bun, she dispassionately asked, “Suck ya cock for ten bucks?”

Again, Ben was shocked, and again her yelped, “What?”

Patty Newsmith was unbuttoning her blouse and leaning back seductively in her wooden desk chair. She was not a very attractive woman. She was about 5′5″ and the same age Ben’s mother, but unlike Sarah Collins, she was extremely plain. She was skinny and had a long face. Her breasts were non-existent as were her hips.

Still, Ben was a horny teenager, and he was being offered his first blowjob. Newsmith did have ok oral hygiene, and the teacher’s hand had just reached out to tug on his cock.

“ ‘Said, I’d suck ya cock for ten bucks, Benny,” Patty explained hurriedly, “want me to or not?” She unzipped him.

Something was wrong, but Ben was quick on the uptake. She was acting exactly like the insult he called her. He was unsure if she why she was acting this way. Did she harbor a secret fetish that he hit upon, or did she actually now think she was a stupid whore?

Reaching into his pocket and pulling out his wallet, Ben asked, “Can you break a twenty?”

The civics teacher looked very confused now. Newsmith reached for her purse and pulled out a fistful of bills. She sifted through them unsure of herself.

Ben’s erection was jutting out of his pants. He wanted his teacher to suck on him, despite her uncomely-ness. “Ok, ok, you can have the full twenty, just blow me!”

Patty grinned stupidly-very stupidly-as she stroked his cock, and said “Thanks Ben! I’ll suck you off reals good.” A moment later Ben’s teacher was sucking him off like a stupid whore. His first blowjob leading to his corruption. I watched intently.

Ben walked home feeling good, but also curious about what had just happened. He felt bad because it appeared that Patty would be spending the rest of her life selling her scrawny, middle-aged body for a living, and that he was responsible. How did it happen?

If Newsmith’s transformation shocked him, Ben Collins was completely unprepared for what he encountered when he got home. His mother, Sarah was squatting down in a pair of thigh-high boots sucking a dirty man’s long cock. He seemed like a construction worker, was wearing a dusty cut-off t-shirt, and kept his sunglasses on. His mother was a different woman.

Her once beautiful honey-blonde hair was dyed neon-green and was unkempt and wild. Her pussy was uncovered and shaved. Her tits were bared-a fishnet shirt pulled down under them-and they were pierced. Most unbelievably, on her right breast, was a new tattoo. A swastika. He could hear her gurgling the man’s cum greedily down her throat.

“Mom?” Ben squeaked.

She stood up on her high-heeled boots and wiped her mouth off on her hand. “Ben,” she said wantonly and she strolled over to him. He now noticed her eyebrow was pierced. With each step Sarah took, she rolled her matronly wide hips and ran her hands (now with black fingernail polish) over her sweaty body. When Sarah reached her son, she started running her hands over him instead. “Welcome home, baby,” the mother whispered into her son’s ear.

“You have one hell of a mother, kid,” the construction guy said punching him in the shoulder. He let himself out of the Collin’s house.

“Mo,” Ben tried to say as his mother started trying to put her tongue into his mouth, “Mom, what the hell?”

She stepped back from her son to allow him to take all of her in, “I’m bad Ben. I realized that I am so, fucking, bad. And I feel gooood.” She tweaked her swollen nipples.

“But, the Nazi tattoo?” He pointed.

“So?” the nurse asked, “I hate blacks, I hate Jews, I hate fucking everyone, really. What the fuck is it to you?”

Ben was speechless. It was his mother who fostered a respect for other cultures.

“I wanna fuck. I want to fuck you, honey.”

Ben stared at his mother, now hefting her violated, motherly breasts for his approval. Ben worriedly asked, “why?”

“Because, baby, fucking you would be incest. Incest is very bad and incest turns me on. I’m wet for you baby. No one in this world will ever make me as fucking wet as you Ben, because only your cock is an incest cock. I want it in my nasty cunt.”

Ben came in his pants. Sarah grabbed her son by his collar and dragged him to the end of the sectional couch, shucked his pants off and straddled him and started grinding. He was instantly hardened.

“I’m going to corrupt you, son.” His mother told him authoritatively, took his cock in her hands and pulled him into her. Ben marveled at how hot his mother’s vagina was. She whispered in his ear, “when you cum, you cum inside me, got it?”

Ben nodded. His mother violently grabbed the back of his head and stuffed her tongue in his mouth. He could taste the dirty man’s semen, which apparently what his now-bad mother wanted.

She rode her son forcefully, yet slowly. The feel of her son’s cock, the head, the veiny shaft, rubbing against her cuntal walls, delighted her. Being bad was Sarah’s new life.

Her husband then came home from work. His briefcase dropped to the floor as the sight before him took his breath away. Sarah smiled gleefully at her husband, John. She altered her pace on her son’s rigid penis, choosing to keep her entire body still except for her hips and ass, which continued to pump up and down on Ben.

“Oh my god, Sarah! What the fuck are you doing?” He shouted, too stunned to move and throw her off their child.

“Relax, John, calm the fuck down,” Sarah demanded, despite not actually wanting him too. His anger and pain made her feel happy.

“I will not calm the FUCK down, get off our son!” He yelled though he was still not believing what was happening.

Now Ben, who was in the process of losing his virginity, intervened. He didn’t wasn’t his mother to get off of him. He wanted his mother to get him off. His cumming was all that mattered to him.

“Dad, Be calm!” he yelled out, from under his mother’s bouncing boobs.

His father, John Collins nodded. He became calm. Then, calmly as commanded he pulled up a chair close to his rutting family members, dropped his pants, sat down and began stroking his cock while watching his wife bounce on his son’s cock.

When he wasn’t obsessively groping his mother’s erotic body, Ben was considering what has been happening. The email. “Watch what you say.” Clearly, what ever he called someone, they became it! And given his father and mother, there’s a sexual twist even if he doesn’t imply one.

Ben stared at his father. He was serene. He smiled at the sight in front of him. His mother was spouting out encouragement to him too. Such as, “yeah, that’s it, watch me fuck our baby,” and, “incest turns you on too, doesn’t Johnny, you sick fuck!” Finally, she informed her husband of twenty-plus years that his cock would never again be put inside her. Her cunt is only for nasty incest sex, or sex with her new crowd (presumably white supremacists or something).

John Collins sighed, and continued to masturbate.

Then, so that the family unit could be complete, Ben’s 20-year-old sister Tina came home from college toting a large bag of laundry. Tina was professionally dressed, as she has been interning at the state capital. Her future goal was to be a senator. Her normal demeanor, professional, cool and steady, suited her well in her aspirations. That demeanor failed her now as the shock of the sexual depravity of her close loved ones shocked her to the core. She started shouting at them, though her words were hard to make out. She was crying.

Sarah, the green-haired mother of two, stopped riding her youngest child to address her oldest. She chided in a mocking voice, “aww, what’s wrong baby, never seen any proper fucking? Or is it that mommy is fucking you baby brother?” She smiled and continued, “Guess what, Tina, I’m going to fuck you too! Mommy is going to finger her lil girl’s cunny, and you’re going to love it!”

Bewilderment silenced the crying girl. Her father calmly instructed her daughter to stop crying and to stop being so childish. Ben threw out, “yeah, Tina, you’re so childish sometimes!” Ben then began to shudder in orgasm, groping and clutching his mother’s chubby ass closer into his cock as it exploded inside her.

Tina’s eye’s widened and filled with innocence. Her sad mouth turned upwards into a playful grin. She giggled and stumbled out of her work heels. Tina, a blonde with perky b-cup breasts, and an athletic soccer player’s physique viewed her home with the wonder-filled eyes of an elementary school student.

No longer caring, or perhaps even understanding, the debauchery before her, Tina addressed her family, “I wanna go play!”

Sarah, still reveling from her son’s muck in her womb, smiled at her daughter with some degree of understanding in her eyes, “go right ahead, darling.”

Ben woke up the next day-a Saturday—in the master bedroom. He and his mother had fucked all night. Not making love, Sarah told him, because, “the only thing I love is my slutty self.” He woke up alone, recalling his mother mentioning that she was going out.” He was concerned that his mother may be pregnant with his baby. He came repeatedly inside of her.

Stumbling out into the family room, he found his father asleep on the couch with his sister snuggling next to him. She had somehow procured Spongebob Underoos, which was all she was wearing. She was sleepily sucking on her thumb.

Ben’s mind was working hard. He was a god, or something close. What was he to do? Then the idea came to him. He was going to have a party.