The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Watching Wendy

By Pan

Chapter 1

One mistake changed my entire life.

At first, I thought that it had ruined my life. One small slip-up, and I was confined to my bedroom for the entire summer.

Being in high school, a whole summer spent alone in my room meant the death of my social life, and thus—of course—my entire existence.

My best friend Paul had dared me to do it, and I’d accepted immediately, despite my reservations. One step onto the skateboard and I immediately went flying down the hill. That part wasn’t so bad...it was the landing that sucked.

Both legs, broken. On the first day of summer holidays. The doctor said that it would take months to heal, but assured me that I’d be okay in time for school.

I’m sure he didn’t mean to be cruel, but there was a smile in his voice as he told me.

It was, I was sure, the end of my social life. Forever.

Mom tried to set me up as nicely as she could, but when it comes down to it, it’s four walls for three months with nothing to do. This was before the internet...my family didn’t even own a second TV, so I was stuck in a room with nothing to do but read old Mad magazines and stare out the window.

It was during one of these elongated stares that I noticed something I’d never noticed before. Our house was L-shaped, and I discovered that if I leaned right over and stared out the window, I could see into my sister’s room.

This wouldn’t have been a huge deal, except that I discovered it while my sister was changing.

For obvious reasons, I’m going to change the names, but let’s call my sister “Wendy”. She’s a few years older than me, and we’ve never really had time for each other. We don’t fight, we don’t particularly get along...we just sort of live our own separate lives.

She wasn’t just standing in the corner of the room changing—she was wandering back and forth, probably trying to pick out a top or something like that. I just caught a glimpse of her, ducking into the corner, wearing nothing but a bra, and then she was gone.

Uncomfortable though it was, I leaned over for the next couple of minutes, staring at the corner of her room, waiting for her to come back. When she did, she was wearing a shirt, and I moved back into my bed and spent the next few minutes...well, I was a teenage male. What do you expect?

You might be wondering why I was making such a big deal about this—you’ve got to realize, before the internet caused boobs to constantly just be a click away, they were a rare and mystical thing. I’d seen glimpses of them in late-night foreign films, and had a brief glance of a friend’s friend’s older brother’s copy of Playboy, but I’d never seen them for an elongated period of time, and I’d certainly never seen them in the flesh.

That night, I asked Mom if my bed could be moved slightly closer to the window, claiming “glare” as the reason. Half an hour of huffing and heaving later, I was perfectly positioned to see the very corner of Wendy’s bedroom.

Now all I had to do was wait.

* * *

It was two days later before it happened again. She must have been looking for a dropped contact lens or something, because she came in and out of view a couple of times. Again, she was just wearing a bra, but the memory of the glimpse of female undergarment I’d seen earlier in the week had been fuel for the spank bank ever since.

Seeing it again was just as good.

“Stay there,” I mentally willed. “Stay where I can see you...”

She paused for a second, and a furrowed look appeared on her brow, like she’d forgotten what she was looking for. She turned around, and for the first time, I noticed her panties.

“Oh, god...” I thought. “Bend over...”

To my surprise, she did.

Staring at my sister’s glorious ass facing me blanked my mind, and she almost immediately stood up again, looked around confused, and left my line of sight.

I waited for a few minutes, and when it was clear that she wouldn’t be returning to where I could see her, turned my light off, got my dick out, and did what teenage boys do best.

I hadn’t even realized that I was an ass man until that moment, but it was an image that’s stuck with me ever since. Her two glorious cheeks, perfectly filling out those red panties...it was just a few minutes before I came, the image of my sister’s ass permanently burned into my brain.

After I calmed down a bit, I reflected on the series of events that had just transpired. I’d thought about her staying where I could see her, and she had—almost as if she could hear my mental commands. Almost as if I could control her with my mind.

It was ridiculous, obviously. She’d seen her hairpin or whatever she’d dropped, and then bent over to pick it up. The fact that I’d wanted her to stay there, and willed her to show off her ass was just a total coincidence.

Or was it?

I jerked off twice more that night, picturing my sister in front of me, obeying my every thought and order. Stripping in front of me, kneeling down before me, taking my cock into her mouth...

If I’m right, I drowsily thought right before drifting off to sleep, this is going to be a hell of a summer...

* * *

The next morning, I woke up and immediately decided to see if there was any truth in the fantasies I’d indulged in last night. I knew my sister would still be in bed, and so I sat up, stared at her window, and mentally commanded her to wake up.

Wake up, I said under my breath, attempting to focus every ounce of energy I had at her window. Wake up and put some music on.

For the first few minutes, nothing happened. Then, just as I was starting to suspect that I was deluding myself, the soft strains of Billy Joel drifted toward my bedroom window, and I almost fell backward in surprise.

It worked.

Obviously the evidence was less than convincing. Coincidences do happen, after all, but every time I’d willed my sister to do something, she’d done so a few minutes later.

I was so excited that I wanted to leap out of bed, but as well as the obvious leg-problem preventing that, I was suddenly exhausted. I lay back and once more drifted off, thoughts of what my newfound powers could bring me racing through my head...

When I woke up a few hours later, I knew my sister would be out for the day, but I wanted to make sure that my mental commands worked on other people. One part of me wanted to save my energy for when Wendy got home that evening, but the prospect of laying in bed and doing nothing until she returned wasn’t particularly enticing, so I focussed my will on my mother, who I knew would be downstairs.

Come to my room, I thought. Come to your son’s room and make sure he’s okay.

It took longer than it had for Wendy—perhaps a line of sight was necessary—but about five minutes later, sure enough, Mom was knocking on the door to make sure that everything was fine.

“Come in!” I shouted, and her head poked around the door. She had that same confused look on her face as Wendy the previous evening—I suppose sudden, random commands are pretty perplexing for the person receiving them. I made a mental note to give a reason next time.

I could have told Mom to take her clothes off. I could have made her crawl toward my bed on her hands and knees and suck my sweaty cock. But I didn’t.

Partially because I couldn’t think of a single compelling reason to justify the actions in my mother’s head, but mostly because that confused look on her face had made me truly realize the scope of my powers. I could play people like puppets—was oral sex from my own mother really the first thing I wanted to do with my power?

I mean, on one level, yes. But until I was sure what I wanted, I decided not to do anything, and just asked Mom for a glass of water.

“Sure thing, sweetie” she said with a smile, but by the time she got back, I was fast asleep. Five minutes of summoning her had taken more out of me than I’d thought.

It was dark when I next woke up, and through the window, I could see the light in my sister’s room was on. Sleepy and a tiny bit confused, I turned my will on without really thinking about it.

Stand in the corner of your room, Wendy... I thought, and a few seconds later she appeared within my line of sight, that same confused look upon her face. Don’t look out the window.

As my brain turned on, I remembered what I’d realized earlier. A reason. What reason could I give her for wanting to stand in the corner of the room?

As I pondered this, she stepped forward, but a quick command brought her back to where I could see her. I couldn’t think of why she would be standing in the corner, but I could certainly distract her.

Yawn and stretch, I thought, and enjoyed the sight of her young breasts pushing against her night-gown as she did.

I considered getting her to strip, but unable to think of a justifying reason, simply let her wander out of my line of sight. Laying back, I was again feeling drained, but not nearly as exhausted as my previous efforts had left me. Perhaps I was getting better at this, or maybe it was just that a few minutes of direct commands were easier than controlling someone in an unknown room.

As I lay back, I wondered what excuses I could come up with for her to prefer standing and stripping in one particular corner of the room. As I did, I started to visualize it, and soon my hand was bringing me off once more, morals forgotten, thoughts of what I was going to get my sister to do racing through my head...

* * *

The next morning, I was staring out of the window when the idea hit me. The corner of Wendy’s room could only be seen from my window...but the rest of her room was, theoretically, viewable from anywhere on the street.

Wendy, I thought, as soon as I saw movement in her room. If you stand too close to the window, people can see you changing. People can see into your room if you’re not careful.

From where I was sitting, I could only see her if she was standing exactly in the corner of her room, but I could see from the shadows when she was moving around.

You can’t change where people can see you, I willed. If you don’t stand in the right spot, the whole street will see you naked.

It took almost ten minutes, and despite having just woken up, I was almost asleep from exhaustion by the end of it, but eventually she tentatively stood in the corner of the room and looked around.

I immediately closed my eyes, and projected positivity.

Yes! I thought, hoping that she was still standing where I could see her. No one from the street can see you there. Stay right there and you can change without anyone from the street seeing you.

Don’t look out the window, I added as an afterthought, and when I looked up again, sure enough, she was standing right where I could see her.

As I watched, she started to pull her nightgown over her head. I would describe what happened next, but...well, I fell asleep.

Yup.

Believe me, I wish I hadn’t.

When I woke up, I was alone in the house, with plenty of time to think. And, honestly, jerk off.

I was learning a lot about myself. Firstly, I apparently had the power to control people. Without a broader sample size, I couldn’t tell if it was just females, or even limited only to direct family. Thoughts directed from me to them would cause changes—so far I’d only made subtle changes, but I suspected that I’d only just begun to tap into my abilities.

Secondly, the old adage was true—power corrupts. I’d only known of my ability for two days, but already I’d used it to see my sister’s underwear. Twice. If I hadn’t drifted off, I would have seen her naked, and who knows where it would have gone from that?

Thirdly, this power of mine—whatever it was—made me incredibly sleepy. So much so that even the chance of seeing my sister in the nude wasn’t enough to keep me awake.

I still had a number of questions—would my commands stay, even when I wasn’t directly commanding them? Would my sister continue to change in that one corner of her room, or as soon as I stopped willing it, would she go back to her normal habits?

What limits, if any, did my powers have? If I told my sister to come into my room and suck my cock, would she be on her knees straight away, or would I need to ease her into it?

How far could I go? And, most importantly, how far would I go?

Incest, I knew, was wrong, but I couldn’t deny that the idea of my sister naked and servicing my every need got me hotter than anything I could ever imagine.

I was still pondering this when I heard my mother and sister get home. Throughout this, Mom had been as good as they could be, but her insurance didn’t cover a wheelchair or anything like that, so unless I felt like hobbling downstairs on my crutches and then positioning myself awkwardly on the couch, I was completely room-bound. Just getting myself to the toilet was effort enough, and so I hadn’t bothered with a trip to the TV yet.

Mom popped her head in, and I smiled at her.

No, I thought to myself. I can’t do anything with my mother. It wouldn’t be right.

I was distracted from images of my mother stripping for me by the light in my sister’s room turning on. As I saw her walk into the corner and slowly start taking her work uniform off, I realized exactly what was going to happen.

I wouldn’t make her do anything wrong, I told myself, but watching her strip...that, surely, was harmless. There was nothing wrong with seeing her body, especially if she didn’t know it was happening. It was no worse than looking at a woman in a magazine, right?

The sight of her back coming into view was enough to get me hard, and my thin justifications for what I was doing raced through my head as I saw her reach up and undo her bra.

One small thought from me, and she turned around, staring blankly out of the window, looking everywhere but at me. For the first time, I was seeing a pair of breasts in real life—sure, they were ten feet and several rooms away, but it’s another moment that’s permanently burned into my brain. I was looking at my sister’s tits, and what’s more, I was the one who had caused her to bare them.

She continued to face forward as she slowly took her pants off, exposing another pair of colorful panties—blue, this time. I caught my breath as she hooked her hands into the waistband, bending over as she slid them down her long, beautiful legs.

As she stood up, I was too turned on to even think of a justification—I just willed her to stay exactly where she was. I stared at the tuft of hair between her legs, made her turn slightly so that I could see the curve of her bare ass, and bent her knees a few times so I could watch as her breasts jiggled.

The confused look returned to her face as she continued to stand in the corner of the room, naked and facing her little brother’s window. Desperate to make sure the moment didn’t end, I distracted her with the only thing that came to mind.

Play with yourself, I thought, and no longer had the thought crossed my mind than she did.

I’d heard that females masturbated from Paul’s Dad’s friend’s son, and had been entranced by the thought of it ever since. I knew that I jerked off, and that most of my friends did, but women were these beautiful ethereal creatures of perfection and grace—there was no way that they played with themselves like dirty men.

The idea stuck, however, and quite often when I got myself off, I imagined women thinking about me while they did the same. I had no idea how it would work, of course, but as I watched my sister from my room, I quickly learned.

She started by running her hands up and down her body. I couldn’t see at the time, but I’d later learned that this caused her to get all goose-pimply, and made her skin extra sensitive. After a few minutes, her hands reached up to her breasts, and started to twist and pull so hard that I was surprised it didn’t hurt.

I’d made sure that she wouldn’t glance over at my room, so there was no chance of her seeing me pulling out my dick and stroking myself as she reached one hand up to her mouth, and licked her finger.

This is the only spot where you can be sure you won’t be seen, I thought. From now on, whenever you want to masturbate, this is where you’ll do it.

Her wet finger slid slowly down her body, until it reached the mysterious area between her legs. I watched as her finger disappeared, and she arched her back in pleasure. A few seconds later, she inserted a second finger, and then a third—soon, three fingers were furiously plunging in and out of her womanhood, while her other hand continued to pull and twist her right nipple.

She came before I did, and the sight was so hot that I swear I shot more stuff than I ever had before. I suddenly collapsed, exhausted—normally I’d clean up before going to sleep, in case Mom decided to wake me up, but no sooner was my head on the pillow than I was asleep, the mental exertion of making my sister masturbate in front of me more exhausting than anything I’d ever done.

I’d love to be able to say that we stopped there. But power corrupts, and having power over my sister was the greatest power I’d ever known...