The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Watchwork Dolls

(This story came out of the Gauntlet stories over at the Garden, but is getting its own post as it will be far longer than just the original chapter posted there.)

She looked across at him semi amused, semi amazed at his audacity.

“You seriously expect me to wear one of those when I know what they do to the human mind? And even more so when you expect me to let you be in control of it? Why dont you just get your airheaded bimbo girlfriend to put it on, I’m sure you’d enjoy tinkering with her helpless body!” she asked him.

He laughed,“Yes, but isnt that the whole point, trying it out on Katie wouldnt tell me a thing, she has a ‘nice’ habit of doing exactly what I tell her to do anyway!”

Lucy laughed, “Yes Greg, especially if it involves having sex with you. Trouble is, thats what scares me, you might use it to have sex with me when I’m under your control. I might be straight and horny, and you might be my boss, but you just arent my type.”

Greg did his best not to look hurt by that comment. In fact Lucy wasnt his type either, too demanding for his taste, but alright, bringing her down to size by giving him a blow job might not have been entirely off his plans.

“Alright then Miss Clever Clogs, how do we test they work then? We can hardly call the press conference to find a software failure at the wrong moment, can we? And I know you dont always see it that way, but I am the boss around here!”

Lucy pouted, trouble was she knew Greg was right, the ‘watches’ needed testing and she was the obvious guinea pig. So fine, after the inital tests they could ‘play around’ with one or two of the silly girls from the typing pool, but they had to be checked over first.

“No sex with men?” she asked him, though it sounded more like telling him.

“No sex with men.” he replied firmly, “Of any kind while you are interfaced with the control unit I promise. At any time. I promise.”

“In that case.” said Lucy unstrapping her watch, picking up one of the units off the counter, putting it on her arm and pretending to check the time.” I’ll do it. But purely to check the results you understand.”

“I understand fully!” groaned Greg. He checked the clock on the wall with Lucy and said, “Confirming commencement time of 2.47pm?” and she nodded.

“Let interfacing begin.” she said.

He switched the unit on and Lucy felt a tingle as two tiny needles punctured her skin and probed for a nerve to transmit the electro pulses along, quickly they found one and the signals began to seek the fastest route to her brain. It only felt like seconds to Lucy before she felt her brain cortexes reacting to a new signal from outside invading their territory.

“Interfacing commencing.” she said as calmly as she could manage, “Just behave yourself!” she added to Greg just before the neural controller took over her mind.

Greg moved over to the display on the computer to check the data, if anything the interfacing of the neural controller and Lucy’s mind was happening even quicker than he had expected, already 30% of her mind was under its control. Steadily the control level rose, when it reached 80% Lucy let out a loud passionate moan and Greg assumed it had overridden her sexual desires at that point. Now he could... but she’d kill him if he did, and he wouldnt blame her for doing so given his promise.

Finally it reached total override and a bell rang to designate this happening.

Lucy spoke to confirm things in a slow, robotic style,“Brain interface now completed, human mind fully controlled though still functional as commanded. Awareness set at 20%. Unit fully operational and open to command instructions.”

Greg grinned, and his cock hardened at the thought until the erection was almost painful. Though he didnt know how he resisted the obvious temptation.

“First lets try voice commands.” he said, “Start with a simple one, Lucy, walk towards me and kiss me on the cheek, passion level nil.”

Lucy, or rather her body obeyed the command walking steadily towards Greg until she was within kissing distance, then planted a kiss on his cheek with as much passion as, well as a machine could manage! Ie none whatsoever. She then took one step back and awaited her next command. He tried a few more standard style tests before mischievousness got the better of him.

“Lucy, remove your top and bra, fondle your breasts, pinch your nipples, sensation level nil. Continue to do this until I command otherwise.”

She did so without hesitation, Greg admiring the sight of her full, large breasts bouncing as they were released from the confines of her bra. Lucy began to tease and tweak them as commanded without showing any reaction or pleasure whatsoever. Then Greg could resist no longer,

“Sensation level reset to double normal sensitivity.”

He heard a bleep briefly before it was drowned out by Lucy’s animalistic moanings as the heightened sensations drove her body wild, and her arousal levels soaring. He could see a damp patch forming around her crotch, the result clearly of these sensations enveloping her. He tried to turn the levels back down before she came in her panties...but it was too late, she let out a loud moan, clearly an orgasm had struck gold. That might be interesting to explain away.

“Cease breast stimulation, return levels to normal settings.” and instantly she stopped.

He picked up the control box, ran a few more simple tests, all successful before telling Lucy to sit down again, which naturally she did. All while still topless!

He commanded her to put her bra and top back on, and then started to switch things off speaking into a mic to say,“Completing interface time, returning to full human awareness and control at 3.26pm.”

He watched the dial switch down, shortly before reaching nil he could see Lucy coming back to ‘life’ and noticing her very damp panties. Soon she was fine and snarling at him,

“Alright you bastard, what did you do to me, I can tell my panties are dripping wet, didnt you think I’d notice?”

He laughed,“I did nothing, well nothing other than enhance your sensitivity levels and let you stimulate your own boobs. That was an orgasm you brought on yourself, alright then, the interface started it, your body just finished it! Besides, I left you enough awareness that you would have known if I’d had sex with you.”

She checked herself over and knew he was right, unless he’d been very careful in redressing her, and was lying about her awareness levels, then her jeans hadnt been pulled down...so maybe he was right?

She giggled, “I take it that it worked then?”

“Perfectly!” grinned Greg.

“Oh good, now which typing pool floosy do we mess with the mind of?” said Lucy wickedly.

* * *

Stephanie wasnt in fact the ‘typing pool floosy’ type but that didnt really bother Lucy in the slightest, she was the type of woman who just looked on all women in that sort of job with the assumption that all they really wanted in life was sex, and just came to work to enable them to pay for it. But unlike most of the ‘hard nuts to crack’ in the typing pool this girl was sweet, likeable and always happy to oblige in helping out as requested by others. So when Lucy asked her to help out with their research she was always going to say yes. Much to Lucy’s delight.

“Are you going to fuck her then?” she asked Greg,“I’m sure that type of girl would enjoy it? Use a condom and she’ll never know, she’s probably been fucked so often!”

He laughed, “Maybe I will, maybe I wont, you’ll just have to wait and see wont you?", he looked at the clock, “Anyway, she should be here any minute now.” and just then he heard a tap on the door, and her face appear round the side of it.

“Ah Stephanie, please come in. Let me explain things. We’ve been doing research on a new kind of medi-check unit, that also combines as a watch. Basically not only does it tell the time, it keeps an eye on your health at all times and reacts accordingly if you show any signs of ill health, stress etc. Lucy and I have tested it out, but we now need an independent volunteer to test it out on, someone who doesnt know how it works in advance if you know what I mean so we can judge the results. I know you agreed before you knew what it was, but I have to ask, legally, if you are still happy to go on now you know more?” Greg told her.

Stephanie nodded her head, “Of course I will, just glad to help.”

“Good.” said Greg, “Now just to prove its safe to you Lucy is going to put one of the watches on, then when you are satisfied she’s fine, you put the other one on. OK?”

Stephanie nodded again.

Greg whispered in Lucy’s ear, “Of course I wont activate yours, but she’s not to know that!”

Lucy grinned evilly, placed the watch on her wrist and smiled at Stephanie. That was good enough for her, Stephanie then put the other watch on and tightened it around her wrist, the moment it was secured he fired the interfacing button and Stephanie slumped to the floor as the process began. Both watched as the device began to interface and take over control of her mind turning her into an obedient machine under their control. Then just as Stephanie’s level hit 90%, Lucy looked away for a moment and Greg took his opportunity activating the second unit quickly.

“You bast...” was all Lucy could say before her awareness of the world began to rapidly evaporate.

A few minutes later he got the signal that Stephanie was now fully controlled, he set her awareness levels to nil, just in case! While Lucy’s brain was rapidly overrun by the process he ran a few quick tests on Stephanie to make sure she was OK, but everything seemed fine. He got her not only to remove her inhibitions, but her clothing as well, surprised to see that her pubic hair showed that she was a natural blonde, well unless she dyed down there as well!

It was only a few more minutes before Lucy came ‘online’ and he got her to do the same. The sight of two naked, full figured women standing blankly and obediently in front of him was too much for Greg’s cock and it rapidly stood to attention itself. So alright, he’d promised Lucy she wouldnt have sex with a man, but that was all he’d promised...

He punched in a series of commands and the 2 women moved together, embraced tightly and set about french kissing each others throat. Quickly followed by fingers plunging into already very damp pussies, while their other hand tweaked and teased their partners heaving breasts. More commands followed, and both girls climbed up on the test bed in a 69 position, though neither began their meal until Greg commanded them to,

“Perfect machines!” he said to himself laughing at the sight,“Even when their bodies are so aroused.”

He pushed the command button and for the next 30 minutes or so all he could hear were slurping noises as the girls attacked each others wet snatch, and moaning noises as their arousal levels began to rise, Greg adjusting the sensitivity levels, as he didnt want them coming too soon. Of course with their bodies controlled by the interface stamina wasnt a problem! Finally after 40 minutes or so he stoked their sensitivity levels up to boiling point and both women exploded their pent up juices over the others face. He smiled at the sight. He let them recover for a few minutes before sitting them up, making them kiss each other, intermingling their juices in their mouths.

Then finally he proceeded to clean them up, get them to dress themselves and begun the deactivation process. Alright there was the chance they would taste themselves in their mouths, but that was a risk he couldnt get around.

Finally, finally both girls became aware again, though not before he had injected a small silver disc into their left breasts.

Lucy was fuming, but couldnt say anything, just in case Stephanie then realised what had really happened, but the glare she gave Greg! Stephanie just smiled, asked if everything had been OK, he told her it was, so she went back to work.

“You bastard,” Lucy said to him after Stephanie had left, “I suppose you fucked us both while we werent aware of it? I’ll get you if you did.”

He laughed, “Check yourself over if you like, even run a DNA test if you insist, I didnt touch you as I promised. I said no sex with a man while controlled and I meant it. But of course that doesnt mean no sex...!”

Lucy glared at him,“You dont mean I had sex with...her do you? That typing pool floosy, oh god I feel dirty if I did. Lesbian sex, oh how gross can you get?”

“Do you remember doing it?” he asked her,” Have you any signs of having lesbian sex?”

She had to admit she didnt.

“Well dont let your imagination run wild then.” he told her.

Lucy took his word on the matter...just!

Stephanie however...., was a lesbian and she knew what that taste was tickling at her throat, pussy juice, and tasty pussy juice at that. She suspected she knew whose juices it was too, trouble is, she wanted more. Sadly she suspected Lucy wasnt a natural lesbian judging by her reaction when they had recovered. She didnt remember it happening, but had a good idea why it had occured.

Now if only she could somehow get Lucy to put that watch on again...she might have found herself a loving, and very obedient submissive girlfriend. Maybe life was looking up. All she had to do was get hold of a watch...and get hold of Lucy!