The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Watchwork Dolls—Chapter 2

Unfortunately for Greg, and even more so for Lucy, Stephanie wasnt one of the typing girl floosies with an IQ to match! She was in fact an intelligent college girl taking a year off from studies to help pay the expenses of her medical science studies. But they didnt know that! So for her, working out what had happened during the ‘research’ wasnt all that difficult. And though neither Greg nor Lucy knew it, as it wasnt something she was inclined to shout from the rooftops, she was a lesbian. And Lucy’s pussy juices had excited her tastebuds greatly. She wanted more, and hopefully she knew how to get lots more, those watches. If she could get Lucy turned into her lesbian sex slave, well she might have a cute submissive partner by the time she went back to college. The trouble was, how did she get hold of one of those watches, and more importantly get it strapped on to Lucy’s wrist? Greg seemed to be the answer but how did she convince him to do it? Of course at this point she didnt know how much Greg detested Lucy!

In fact the chance to confront him on the matter came quicker than she thought. The next morning was her ‘turn’ to go to the coffee machine and get the drinks for everyone in the pool, and much to her delight and surprise who should come and queue behind her, Greg!

Deciding just for once in her life to be bold and straightforward, she looked at him and said, trying to keep a straight face while doing so as she didnt want him to know much she enjoyed it,

“I managed to work out something must have happened to me during that research you carried out, not quite sure what, but I suspect I know the people to ask about it.”

Greg just tried to play it cool and look curious. She didnt fall for it.

“Look I’ve been ‘close’ with other girls before so I know what a girl tastes like, and I had that taste in my mouth after the research, so I’m assuming you got Lucy to ‘rape’ me while I was under some form of control from that watch thing. Now, as I see it we can discuss this matter in private like two mature adults, or I can go to the head of your department and tell them what happened, and you can take the disciplinary fallout from there. Which would you prefer?” she asked with a smug smile on her face.

Greg’s face dropped, “In private would be good, come to my office on your lunch break and we will talk things through OK. I’m sorry I did it, alright?”

Stephanie grinned for a moment then snarled at him, “Oh dont worry, you will be!” then picked up her tray of drinks and sidled back to the typing pool with a smirk of delight on her face. She had him just where she wanted. And hopefully very soon she’d have Lucy just where she wanted her, at her knees eating her out, and calling her Mistress!

Greg pulled his coffee from the machine and headed back feeling down. He couldnt even talk this over with Lucy, because as far as she knew, nothing had happened between her and Stephanie, besides which if he admitted to her that it had, she’d be reporting him to his boss anyway! He had to try and get Lucy well out of sight at lunchtime and see if he could just pay Stephanie off in some way.

Luckily for Greg lunchtime came and Lucy disappeared of her own accord before Stephanie arrived. Clearly she suspected something had happened the day before that Greg was responsible for, but she just didnt know what! But now did it matter?

He heard a tap on the door, and guessed who it was, “Come in Stephanie.", he said, he was right.

She walked in with a grin on her face roughly akin to the cat with free entry to the creamery, mind she was hoping she was, only she would be the supply of cream. She sat down and waited for him to speak.

“Alright Miss clever clogs, you are right on all counts, that watch is a control unit, it interfaces with the human mind, and then with the benefit of the remote control and verbal instructions, it leaves you totally under someone’s control, in this case it was me. And yes, Lucy was wearing the same device, and though she didnt know I was going to do it until it happened, I took control of her mind too. And finally yes, I did get you two to get to know each other better lesbian style, so thats why you had the taste of her juices in your mouth afterwards. I thought I’d cleaned you both up so you wouldnt know, but clearly you’d swallowed some already.” he took a deep breath and said, “So how much of the financial budget does it take to keep you quiet?”

Stephanie kept a straight face as she said “Nothing. My fee for keeping quiet is something I’d prefer to money.”

Now Greg looked baffled, “So what is it?”

“Lucy. As my submissive lesbian slave. She tastes divine, and I’d like to taste a lot more. Besides which the tingle down below when she’d finished suggested her tongue knows its way round a pussy, even if she didnt know it. But she’s got a big ego that needs taking down a peg or six, and I’d love to be the one who did it for her. But I need your help. I’ve seen it for myself, that watch thing only controls you when you are wearing it, and I cant get her to wear it 24/7/365, or at least I assume not. I guess its not waterproof for example?”

Greg nodded in confirmation, “Yes, it only works when against a person’s pressure points, in this case the pulse, so remove the watch and she’s a free woman which I assume you would want to avoid, as she would then run to the authorities and get you arrested or something.”

“Exactly. Not ideal, and as I would mention who had created the watch in the first place in my defence, not good for you either.” she said calculatingly.

Even though Greg detested Lucy intensely, the idea of turning her into this woman’s sex slave didnt exactly fit in with his scruples either. But...he was in a corner here, so...

“So, even if there was a way of permanently overriding Lucy’s mind to fit in with your desires, why should I happily lose my expert assistant just to fit in with your perverted wishes. I need someone to help out with the research, and she’s good at the job so I dont want to lose her. So, can I make you another offer, especially considering this meeting is being recorded on tape. Wouldnt look good on your records at HR now either, would it?”

In fact Greg was bluffing, it wasnt being taped but Stephanie wouldnt know that, well he hoped not. And though Lucy didnt know it, he had been privately working on an interface unit that could function permanently on someone’s mind, he just hadnt told anyone about it yet.

“Oh fine.” she said cooly, “I’ve got you to admit to controlling someone’s mind without their prior knowledge, and we both know thats not down in the capability report of this little toy. You need this job, I’m only here for the summer before going to college to finish my medical science degree and by the time I’ve finished that do you think anyone is going to check HR reports for a temp typing job several years back, I doubt it. So your bluff doesnt work.”

He groaned, she was right...of course. “Cow!” he thought to himself.

“Besides, who said you had to lose your assistant if you’re that keen on her, its her body I’m after, not her mind, well not other than in the sense of her adoring me as her Mistress. Her IQ she can keep, in fact that would be nicer, bimbo’s are fine but they lack for conversational skills dont you think, so I’d prefer my slave to keep her intelligence. And dont you think as a submissive she’d make an even better assistant than now, she’d obey your instructions whereas now...?”

“She does what she likes!” Greg admitted.

“Exactly. My way we both benefit. Well providing there is a way of making it work without the need to wear the watch of course, and somehow I suspect you are working on that, if you havent got it designed already. I get a submissive, highly obedient lesbian sex slave with a cracking body, and you keep your clever assistant, only she now listens, and carries out the instructions you give her. What more could we both want?”

If Greg had liked Lucy he might still have baulked at the idea, but she was such a superior bitch, despite him being her boss, so taking her down a few pegs might be fun. And having her do as he asked her...! And it saved him hunting for a new job as well.

“So, is there a way of reconfiguring Lucy’s mind so that I get the lesbian lover and slave I want, and you get an assistant that actually does as you ask her to? With no comeback for either of us. Because you havent actually told me that there isnt, have you?” she asked him.

He laughed, “I havent denied it because yes, you are right, in theory at least I have developed a collar that carries out the same function when worn around the neck. Flesh coloured so it would never show, and once sealed on and fully activated it cant be taken off again. Would do the job perfectly if it works, but as yet untested, I wanted to make sure the process worked OK long term with the watch before I tried it, but hadnt got that far as yet. I had planned to make you the long term guinea pig for the watch, but...”

“You couldnt resist the lesbian orgy option between me and Lucy before you convinced me to give it a trial run! Though I suppose you would have made me sign the agreement while controlled so I couldnt refuse?” she interrupted.

He just nodded meekly, this girl was too shrewd, why couldnt he have got one of the bimbos in the typing pool to help out instead! There was one possibility, highly unlikely he thought, but if she was too driven by the sex side of things she might slip up.

“Yes, the collar needs testing before full activation, you wouldnt fancy helping me out I suppose?” he asked.

Stephanie looked at him, stunned by his cheek, “You still have me down as a bimbo dont you? I dont believe some men! Yeh, I put it on, you fully activate it and your problem’s over assuming it works, god you must think me stupid.”

“Worth a try.” he mumbled to himself.

“Alright then Miss clever clogs, how do we test it then, if we put it on Lucy and it fails after a short while, we are both in deep trouble knowing that bitch, and thats a risk I’ve no desire to take. Or indeed trying it on anyone at present who doesnt know about it, and currently thats only the two of us, without fear of follow up. If I only switch it on, not fully activate it then it only has the same powers as the watch so you’d be fine. And at present I’m the only one who knows how to operate it. So if you want to check it works....?”

“...It has to be me! Clever, arent you?”

“Yup.” he said with a smug grin.

“Is there anything I can wear or take so that I get a guarantee you cant fully activate it and turn me into your mindless drone forever?” she asked.

“Sorry, no. Other than my word of honour.” Greg replied.

“That doesnt seem worth much judging by previous efforts!” she said with a groan.

“This time I mean it.” he said trying to sound genuine.

“I know.” Stephanie said slightly disbelievingly, and pulled out her mobile and made a call,

“Hi Ali, just do me a favour. If I dont ring you back by 6 tonight sounding perfectly fine, and give you the password we’ve always agreed upon then call the cops and send them to work. It might be too late for me by then, but at least they’ll take him down as well. Sorry, what, I’ll explain more later OK, its just that I’m taking part in a little medical experiment, and I dont trust the guy implicitly, thats all. Thanks.”

She turned back to Greg, “Fine, thats covered that matter, you can still turn me into a mindless drone if you like, I’ll take that chance, but you’ll rot in prison if you do. Your choice, still want to do it?”

He nodded, “Yes, I do. Only way for me to know it works anyway. So what choice have I got?”

“None. You’d better call my boss, tell him I either wont be back this afternoon because I’m helping you out, or tell him I’ll be late back. Former is better though. Oh, and if you want me to wear a non activated watch so you can tell Lucy I’m helping out that way when she gets back from lunch then feel free to do so. We dont want her knowing the truth, do we?” she said with a wink.

“No we dont.” Greg replied, and made the call telling Stephanie’s boss that she was helping him out again this afternoon and that she was excused typing duties for the rest of the day. He did consider the idea of droning her, just keeping her mind functional long enough to make the phone call to her friend, and only then blanking her out completely. But then he’d still have to explain things to Stephanie’s boss in the morning! Not a major problem given the nature of the work carried out there, but she didnt know that. Experiments went on all the time on staff, but never permanent up till now, nor had they ever involved total mind erasure!

“So I’d better put this collar on before Lucy gets back, if its as well camouflaged as you say she wont even notice I’m wearing it. And if I put a watch on before you do any interface stuff then she’ll never know what’s controlling me, will she?”

He handed her the collar, it was flesh coloured, it felt like lycra as she pulled it over her head and placed it around her throat, but seemed to stiffen like latex once it was on her. She checked in the mirror, you wouldnt even have known she was wearing it!

“Impressive, now I suppose we’d better wait till Lucy returns to start the fun?”

“Not vital.” Greg tells her, “But probably the best course under the circumstances.” he added, “She might wonder why you’re so keen to start with no ‘chaperone’ here.”

10 minutes or so later, a few minutes late, but nothing new for Lucy she returned after her lunch break. It was clear from the look on her face she wasnt thrilled to see Stephanie back, but supposed as the ‘guinea pig’ she’d been asked in for some more tests.

“Just dont expect me to wear a watch as well this time.” she snarled at Greg, forgetting that if she didnt already know that meant something was up then Stephanie did now. Not that it mattered but...at least it gave Greg another good excuse to not feel guilty about what would happen to her...perhaps. Stephanie just smiled innocently.

“Yes, Greg has requested me to come in for some further tests this afternoon, apparantly he needs to check whether wearing the watch for more than short periods of time is still OK, and I was happy to help out. Anyway Lucy, he said something about needing you to watch my vital signs, so I doubt he would want you wearing one anyway.” she snapped back. This girl really did need her ego bringing down, and she was looking forward to doing it, well assuming the collar worked that is.

Greg ‘pretended’ to activate the watch as soon as Stephanie put it on her wrist, but of course he activated the collar around her neck instead. Lucy just studied the interface read out on her screen, the look of glee in her eye as the control levels went up meant she didnt notice which unit was registering the interface with her mind. Stephanie had suspected he was going to set her awareness levels to nil, just to keep Lucy off her guard, it meant she had to trust him, but at least that phone call should ensure her safety, because otherwise...she’d probably end up as a mindless drone just to get her off his back!

“Interfacing completed, human mind function and awareness both set to nil. So providing we put her back like this we can do what we like with the little floosy. So what have you got planned?” Lucy asked him

Greg knew what he’d like to have planned, to make this state permanent and solve all his concerns! But not really practical given the call she’d made. Well not without a lengthy visit to the police station and probably prison. And that he wished to avoid. He gave the diplomatic answer instead,

“What these tests today are about is to check on the safety of long term control of the human mind using the interface devices, and to check whether complete lack of awareness causes any discomfort when her senses are returned to normal. Basically we need to run a series of motion exercises on her, also ‘programme’ her mind with some work duties and get her to carry them out. Then we need to compare the results to her normal work rate, both now, soon after being interfaced, and then again at the end of the experiment in 3 hours time. If all is OK, and she comes out with no side effects then I know certain people here ‘in higher positions’ want to try it out in an actual working situation. From there I have no official details of what they have in mind, but I have a pretty good idea.”

“Sounds like they are planning to turn all the lazy so and so’s in typing into mindless drones to get a decent days work out of them. Sounds a good idea to take their minds off sex and concentrate on work.”

“Well officially its to improve their concentration while working, but you’re probably right! So if you can load the work ethic test into her interface we’ll get started.” he told Lucy.

Lucy did as requested, not discussing how hard she had to work for now, this little floosy was getting all she deserved, and the sooner she got it, the happier Lucy was. Stephanie knew nothing of this of course. She simply completed the test smoothly, and robotically as desired. Greg took her into the next room, set up with some gym equipment to run the motion tests while Lucy studied the results.

Greg couldnt resist the opportunity, he got Stephanie to strip naked before climbing onto the first machine. He admired the view as her full figured, but nicely toned body carried out the exercises, her large breasts softly bouncing up and down as she moved on the walking machine, her whole body glistening as she worked up a gentle sweat. He certainly couldnt resist the opportunity to fondle her breasts as she walked mindlessly along, pinching her nipples, all bringing no reaction from the totally controlled woman. He did think about commanding her to lay down on one of the exercise tables and fuck her, but given how well he cleaned her last time maybe it wasnt wise! Then he remembered, pulled a pack of condoms from his pocket and grinned.

“Stephanie, lay on one of the exercise tables and prepare for sexual intercourse.” Just the sight of her mindlessly doing so was enough for his cock to spring firmly into life. He pulled down his trousers, removed his pants and his cock bobbed free, standing to attention. He slipped a finger into her pussy and was pleasantly surprised how damp it was, clearly the interface considered lubing her up as part of the preparation! He slipped the condom on his cock and plunged deep into that damp, warm inviting hole. Soon squishing noises could be heard as his cock began to pump inside her pussy, the walls of which seemed to be doing their best to stimulate him into action. it worked!

Mere minutes later he felt his balls twitch and he shot a heavy load of his hot cum into the condom, he only wishing it was directly into her. Stephanie didnt even twitch or blink! She didnt even react as he pulled out again afterwards. While he recovered he just commanded her to carry on with her exercise regime which she did without even a blink. Finally time was up for the motion tests, it was time to take her back to resit the tests. He got her to dress and walk back into the room with him.

“Results of the first test?” he coolly asked Lucy.

“Very good, she scored 88 out of 100, her normal human self only scored 81 recently! Be interesting to see what she scores now though. So it seems to have enhanced her, mind she probably needs it.”

He got Stephanie to sit the tests again, the interest lay in whether nearly 3 hours of no natural brain function would affect the results. It didnt negatively, indeed the logical ‘robotic’ state of her mind meant she actually scored 90!

“Time to bring her round and check her over then.” said Greg, “If she feels fine then maybe we can try the next stage on a wider sample.”

“All the floosies in the typing pool!” giggled Lucy, “Would do them all the world of good.”

Greg watched the monitor intently as the settings dropped back to normal, and soon after reaching that point Stephanie opened her eyes, looked at the clock and whistled in amazement.

“Have I really been out that long? Felt like a matter of minutes.” she asked, realising it was over 3 hours ago that she last remembered anything.

“It is.” said Greg, “Feeling OK in yourself?”

Stephanie stood up, took a couple of steps to make sure, “Feel fine, thanks.”

“Great!” Greg replied with a grin.

Stephanie knew she felt warm, “Have I been exercising or something? I feel a bit warm.”

“You have indeed, not that you knew it.” and he showed her the exercise room. She just signalled her approval.

She took the watch off and handed it to Greg, not that it had ever been activated of course. She put her hand to her throat and Greg got the message.

“Lucy, can you go and get Stephanie a cold drink from the machine, I put her through a vigorous exercise regime in there and she needs to rehydrate.”

Lucy glared at him, but did as requested. Once she was gone Stephanie pulled off the collar and grinned,

“Very impressive, dont remember a thing. And I feel fine, so no long term concerns. Glad you didnt get any silly ideas though. So now we know it works when do I get my lesbian love slave?”

“Patience isnt your strong point is it?” he asked her, Stephanie shook her head and grinned.

“Lets just leave it till tomorrow, make sure you get no ill effects overnight, and if you are fine in the morning then I’ll fix it for you. Just one request?”

“Sure, what?” she asked him.

“Can I make her bisexual so I can fuck her brains out as well occasionally? She’s driven me nuts over the last couple of years and I’d like to get some revenge.”

Stephanie smiled, “Of course you can, just make sure her main desire is my pussy though. But if you want to fuck her, safely of course, then feel free to do so.”

They heard the door click, Lucy re-entered and handed the cold can to Stephanie who swiftly drunk the contents.

“Fine Greg, I’ll let you know how I feel in the morning so you can finish your report. Speak to you then.” she said as she headed off home.

Lucy just snarled at her back, “Cocky cow, I’d like to see her droned forever with an attitude like that.”

Greg laughed, he too would like to see Stephanie as a mindless drone, but for other reasons. Little did Lucy know she was the planned victim of droning, but did he have to do it...?