The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Watchwork Dolls—Chapter 3b (Not quite according to plan)

Stephanie woke up after what hadnt been the greatest nights sleep in her life. She’d seemed to have got into some kind of feedback loop from the previous afternoons activities, and events just seemed to be whirring around non stop in her head. Of course the strangest thing being she was now aware of everything that had happened to her then. Most critically of all was that section of the loop that showed Greg having sex with her! The trouble was, she wasnt certain if that was reality, or whether the whole thing was something that her sub concious mind had simply made up, there was no way of telling for sure. And she knew Greg well enough to know that he wouldnt admit to having had sex with her, even if he had. But she could try that double bluff thing again of course. It might be an effect of wearing the collar, revealing what happened, or it might just be a wild dreamlike fantasy that was a total falsehood. But she’d seen the exercise room, and the images matched up, so...

Much though she wanted Lucy right away as her lesbian love slave, there wasnt much point if her mind would be screwed up by dreams of what was happening to her within days. Because if she had to go to hospital or anything, Stephanie didnt want to think of the consequences. Equally if Greg did have sex with her in that drone like state, does it count as rape? She didnt have a clue! And of course legal sites on the net didnt cover such matters!

Once fully awake, 2 strong coffees helped see to that, she felt a little better than before, but knew things werent entirely right so she needed to report it to Greg. But she didnt want, for now at least, Lucy knowing that they had sex in the exercise room because she would probably say Stephanie was a willing partner knowing her!

Stephanie made it to work OK, reported to her boss that she had to mention something to Greg about the trial and headed off to his workplace to see him. She knocked on the door,

“Come in.” Greg called out, and Stephanie entered looking slightly concerned.

“Whats the matter?” he asked her.

“Err, something strange after yesterday, can we talk it over in private?” she asked him, glaring back at Lucy who was already looking at her with contempt.

“Sure, we’ll go through to the back office. Nothing too serious I hope?”

“I dont know at present, hoping you can tell me.” she replied.

They entered the back room and sat down.

“So what’s the problem?” he asked.

“Something weird.” Stephanie replied, “I went to bed last night about my normal time, started to doze off, and then I sort of got a vision of here yesterday afternoon, seemingly from the moment the collar was activated till the moment it was taken off me again, it was like a loop in my head that kept playing over and over. Do you know what it could be at all?”

“Could be an interfacing problem,” Greg replied calmly, “could either be the link didnt entirely disconnect when I powered it down, or it might just be wearing the collar that close to the neural cortexes caused it to put it into the ‘hard drive’ of your mind as well. So it might simply be we need to disconnect your mind in some way from the signal implanted there, or find a less dangerous part of the body for the person to wear the collar, I will need to run some tests. Of course that does mean I can’t collar Lucy for you today for obvious safety reasons.”

Stephanie groaned, even though she had already realised this. But it made for a good show for Greg.

“Not that it stops the typing pool project going ahead, after all they will be wearing the watches as we only need to make them ‘good workers’ during office hours!” he said, “But your fun and games will have to wait.”

Then she dropped the bombshell, she was only surprised he hadnt seen it coming, “Of course that means I know you raped me in the exercise room yesterday while I was a mindless drone. What answer have you got to that before I go and see your boss about it?”

Greg groaned to himself, why had he confirmed that it was a feedback loop, and not said it might be, even though he knew it was, now he was in deep trouble. Voluntary sex at work was a firing offence, rape, he dreaded to think over the consequences of that, probably prison for many years!

“So OK, you’ve got me on that one. But what are you going to do about it, report me to my bosses and get me fired, and jailed if you wish, but then you dont get Lucy as your slave because you have no idea how the collar works. So it depends what you want more, Lucy as your devoted love slave for as long as you wish, or me in prison for rape and you as a singleton, with Lucy only hating you more because she will probably be put out of a job. Your choice Miss Clever Clogs?”

Stephanie hadnt thought the consequences through that far, much as Greg suspected. Maybe he had a chance yet of getting out of this. Lucy might need to be a sacrificial lamb to her desires, but...

“Alright Smarty Pants, you’ve got me on that one. And at least I saw you put a condom on, so I know I’m safe on that front. And you’re right, I’d rather have Lucy than you in jail under the circumstances. So if we do a deal do I get my sanity back?” she asked him, “And Lucy when things are sorted?”

He nodded his approval. This was easier to get out of than he thought!

“I need to do some brain scans on you first to check which problem it is, if its just that the interface link didnt disconnect properly all I need to do is put you back under and disconnect it properly, keeping the scanner on to make sure it goes OK. If its been hard wired into your brain it’s a bit more tricky but I can get round it. I’ll just need to erase a short period of your memories to do it, thats all. If thats fine with you.?”

“Fine by me.” Stephanie replied, “I’ll just give Ali a ring before you put that collar on me just in case you get other ideas. But yes, lets get started then I can get some work done!”

“if you’ll follow me then we will get things started.” Greg said to her as he guided her into another room.

He lowered the scanner over her head, a few minutes later the image came through, and much as he expected was the case, there was that tell tale sign that her mind was still somehow linked into the collar. And as he hadnt erased the events of the previous day from the collar it was the reason she was remembering everything when her mind wasnt under total control.

“Yup, as I suspected for some reason the interface link didnt disconnect. Not a big problem to cure. I just need to put the collar back on you, activate it again and then power off and make sure it disconnects the link this time.” he told her, “So if you want to make your call to your friend to ‘protect’ your mind, then I’ll get started.”

She pulled her mobile out of her handbag and made a call. Greg moved in behind her as he went to fetch the collar so that he could carry out the necessary work. it was then he noticed...there wasnt a number on her mobile phone, she was only pretending to make a call! Now that was interesting to know! Problem solved.

“Yes Ali, I’ll ring you at lunchtime to let you know everything is fine, so if you dont hear from me you know what to do.” she said to ‘Ali’ who for obvious reasons wasnt listening, she didnt exist!

* * *

Greg smiled at Lucy as he dived into his drawer and pulled out the flesh coloured collar.

“Nothing serious, just a minor hitch with Stephanie which I need this to cure. Then she’s off our backs. Just need to put the right data into it, and...”

Lucy grinned, anything that got that woman out of her sight was good in her books.

Greg downloaded something into the collar, retrieved it and headed away again,

“Speak to you soon, with some good news hopefully.”

* * *

Stephanie was sat impatiently awaiting his return,

“You took your time!” she said.

“Oh sorry!” he said with a hint of sarcasm, “You arent the only concern I have you know. I was checking the watches were all there for the ‘presentation’ later to your workmates.”

“Sorry.” she said, “Just keen to get this over with, and forget all about yesterdays events.”

He handed her the collar and she slipped it over her neck.

“If you’re ready I’ll just activate it, and put you back in the same drone state as yesterday. Then I’ll power down and hit the disconnect command on the monitor just to make sure it happens. I’ll just lower the scanner over your head, then we can both see that it has worked. Ready?”

She nodded.

He fired up the collar and Stephanie’s awareness of the world around her vanished. Even without checking the monitor he could see from the scanner that she was going under quite quickly this time. The monitor bleeped to confirm the process was over at about the same time as Stephanie declared it in the monotone voice of someone totally controlled.

He admired the image of the 2 pink cortexes of her brain, then picked up the control panel and fired it at the collar. To his delight, it worked! it was like paint being poured over a pink canvas, her brain cortexes were no longer pink, but rapidly turning silver in colour. He was turning her into a mindless drone, obedient to his every command, and this was a one way process! Now that bitch would never trouble him again, indeed she would now carry out his every whim and desire. Every element of Stephanie was erased within minutes, and replaced with an obedient drone designed to serve her Master.

He then ‘reprogrammed’ her so that she had her uses, making her the perfect housekeeper as well as total sex slave. And enough typing skills to get her through her notice period at work which she would be handing in shortly anyway.

He hunted through the cupboard until he found that silver bodysuit he’d put away just for a day like this. The process finally over, he let her out from under the scanner. He tracked down the remote and activated her,

Her eyes opened, blinking silver for a minute before returning to their natural blue hue.

“Workerbot 1 fully functional and online Master and awaiting her first command.” Stephanie said in a faraway voice, “What is your command?”

Greg’s cock gave him the answer as it nearly ripped a hole in his trousers!

“A blow job for your Master, workerbot 1. remove his trousers and commence your duty.” Greg said.

“Unit obeys command.” Stephanie replied, her eyes blinking silver again as the programming locked in.

She pulled down his trousers and pants, and his cock bobbed into view, standing firmly to attention. Stephanie licked her lips and began to suckle on that precious gift that her Master had offered her. Greg was so aroused by this that it wasnt long before he was shooting a long stream of hot cum straight down her throat which she expertly swallowed.

He stripped her naked, then helped her into the silver bodysuit complete with hood, the only touch of humanity on view being her face.

“Now for some fun!” Greg thought to himself.

“Workerbot 1, follow me, prepare to commence duties.” he told Stephanie, she immediately following him without hesitation.

Lucy’s face as they re-entered the room was a delight!

“What the hell have you done to her?” she asked astonished, “If it wasnt for her face I’d say you’d turned her into a robot!”

“if only!” laughed Greg, “Though mentally she pretty much is one! Physically she’s still the same, unfortunately I havent invented the device to robotise her body yet. She made one critical error that got the cow off my back, and I’m going to enjoy the rewards of it. Oh, and Lucy?”

“Yes?” Lucy asked.

“Just remember, I’ve done this once now, I could do it again if someone slacks in their work, so be careful!”

“Bastard!” was Lucy’s only reply.

Stephanie worked out her notice period, then became Greg’s housekeeper and ‘lover’, he’d fancied her plump, full figured look and now he planned to benefit from it. And maybe one day he’d work out how to change her physically as well!

Lucy for some strange reason became a much better worker!