The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

(With thanks to ‘Wally’ for reminding me of a trick I’d forgotten about.)

Watchwork Dolls—Chapter 3c (Double the delights)

This was the moment Greg wished he had 2 collars, so that he could sort out both these awkward women interfering with his life rather than just 1 of them. The burning question was which one did he put the collar on?

Lucy collared would give him the benefit of a keen and willing assistant, and occasional fucktoy but it also meant that the bitch Stephanie got her lesbian love slave that she wanted, and he just hated the thought of that. Not for Lucy it should be said, more that he didnt want Stephanie getting the prize she coveted.

Collaring Stephanie was tempting, it would get that bitch off his back forever if he simply turned her into his mindless drone type slave. And as he already knew, her body was very good sexually, so... Snag was that wouldnt improve Lucy’s attitude to work, which was a nightmare. And although training up Drone Stephanie for the job could be done with a little programming of her mind, then Lucy would tell on him when she lost her job!

But if he could control both, all his problems would be solved. But a second collar would take weeks, if not months to create, and there was no way Stephanie was going to wait days to get her hands on Lucy, let alone weeks.

He heard a knock on the door.

“Come in.” he called out.

Stephanie’s head peeked round the door with a grin,

“I’m feeling fine thanks, so I’ll pick up my payment later.” she said with a grin, looking across at Lucy,“See you then.”

“Cow!” said Lucy glaring at her, “You mean she’s getting paid extra for this?”

“Of course.” said Greg, “Nothing that will break the budget, just a little thank you gift for her help, thats all.”

“More than she deserves anyway.” said Lucy, “Should just be grateful she doesnt have to wear a watch like the other floosies in her department.”

“At least she works hard, unlike someone around here.” Greg muttered under his breath, trusting Lucy not to hear, luckily she didnt.

“What a choice to have to make, and only 1 day to make it!” he thought to himself as he went back to work. It was only as he flipped his way through all the various datachecks that he needed to run on the computer that he spotted it, his chance to solve all his problems.

He’d forgotten all about those very experimental transmitters/controllers that he’d slipped into both girls breasts while they were under his control 2 days before, mainly because in all honesty he hadnt expected them to work. Well not for long anyway, if at all! He’d assumed their antibodies would have fought against them and destroyed them by now, but for some strange reason their bodies had accepted them quite willingly. And judging by the 2 strong signals he was getting from the right part of the offices for each of them, they were fully operational, as transmitters at least! Controllers might be another matter, but there was only one way to find out. And as he couldnt see what Stephanie was up to, there was one prime candidate to find out with, Lucy.

“Nothing too dramatic,” he thought to himself, “dont want her knowing what I’m up to just yet, but at the same time...”

He typed in a command to Lucy’s transmitter to make her offer to go and get coffee for them both. Not something she would normally do too often, but equally not something that would make her suspicious. He hit the enter button and waited, seconds later,

“Greg, I’m going to go get myself a coffee, would you like one as well?” Lucy asked him.

“Yes, thanks.” said Greg trying to sound pleased at her offer, while at the same time metaphorically punching the air in delight. Lucy left to get the coffees for them both.

“Now to try the other little bitch.” he said, entering a command into Stephanie’s transmitter that she needed a toilet break, but making sure she used the toilets down his end of the building when doing so. A minute or so later he heard a tell tale click of a door opening, he peeked out, and there was Stephanie coming down the corridor and heading into the ladies toilets.

His cock twitched as ideas raced through his head. The next few hours were spent typing up various programmes into the computer and storing them away. Finally, about 4.30pm he was satisfied with his work. All he had to do was wait half an hour or so and....

He had checked to make sure the results werent a fluke earlier in the day by sending Lucy to the ladies a bare 5 minutes after she had previosuly been there, so it couldnt possibly be voluntary. And she’d gone there without a murmur!

Just after 5pm he heard a knock on the door, he was pretty sure who it was!

“Come on in Stephanie, and I’ll get your present ready.”

She smiled at him as she entered, “Thought it might have been waiting already!” she said sounding slightly disappointed.

“I thought you’d enjoy the show!” said Greg with a grin, immediately hitting the enter button on the keyboard having already linked up the corresponding programming for both.

Both girls froze to the spot as the data began to rewire their brain synapses, turning them both into obedient, and very submissive slaves for Greg to control. He ensured both were fully bisexual in the future, though the change in desire in the girls was a different direction for each of them. While he was practical enough to insert a drone mode into both girls minds he wasnt making it their default planning, even if it was their primary one. Their default planning was total obedience to ‘Master’ while at the same time not making them such Zombie’s that people would notice the general difference in their nature. However for now he ensured that when they woke up they would be in drone mode, just for his own security. This was a major piece of brain rewiring, and the whole process took about 20 minutes to complete. But then,.......

Stephanie ‘woke up’ moments before Lucy, blinked her eyes and looked blankly at Greg,

“Drone unit Stephanie fully activated and reprogrammed as designated. Now fully functional in all desired operations. What is your command Mas-ter?”

The moment she said Master like a robot Greg knew it had worked, that was the specific element of programming designed to tell him the good news. While he was still grinning Lucy began to speak,

“Drone unit Lucy fully activated and reprogrammed as designated. Now fully functional in all desired operations. What is your command Mas-ter?”

His only choice now was which of these girls was going to be the lucky one to give him a blowjob! He chose the longer term bane of his life for that pleasure,

“Drone Lucy is to lower her Master’s clothing and give him a blowjob. Drone Stephanie is to pleasure Drone Lucy’s body, however she is not to come before Master does.”

Both girls said as one,“We obey Mas-ter’s command.”

Lucy quickly moved towards Greg and removed his trousers and pants, his erect cock bobbing into life as she did so. A few moments later her lips were encircling it, sucking and lapping on it as if it was an Ice Cream cone. Stephanie methodically removed Lucy’s clothing fondling her contentedly as she did so. She quickly worked 2 fingers into her sex and began bringing her off, her other hand tweaking at Lucy’s nipples as she did so. Soon both were moaning loudly.

A short while later Greg could resist Lucy’s attentions no longer, and shot a long spurt of hot cum down her throat which she eagerly swallowed, at the same time she gushed her orgasmic juices over Stephanie’s fingers. Stephanie removed her fingers with a squishing noise, placing them in her mouth and enjoying the taste. A short while later when Greg had recovered, and was hard again he forced his cock into Stephanie’s pussy and fucked her hard, the traces of his cum being the only lube needed. It was a tight little hole, he suspected not many (if any) men had been up there before him though there weren’t signs of her being a virgin. A few minutes later he moaned in delight and shot a stream of his seed into her eager pussy that hoovered up every drop of his cum.

“Now for the big moment!” he thought having released himself from that hot pleasure zone. He placed both girls into ‘natural’ mode and waited nervously.

Both girls smiled happily at him, “Thank you Master for that.” they said in unison, before kissing each other. They knew Master was their one true love, but he allowed them to love each other as well which was nice for them both.

“Thats fine slaves, excellent work by both of you. And as a reward you are allowed to spend the night alone together. And you know what that means?”

They grinned, they did, lots of strong Sapphic sex with each other, and then to sleep in each others arms.

“Thank you Master.” they said happily, again in perfect unison.

As he watched them leave arm in arm Greg laughed, in a way Stephanie had got her wish, but only on his terms. And she would be only Lucy’s equal, not her Mistress as she had desired. And he would get to fuck 2 happy, horny little slaves whenever he wished to. What more could he ask for? His cock began to twitch again, he wondered if there were any more silver buttons laying around now he’d perfected the programming...? Otherwise that evening could be a little dull!