The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“The Way of Obedience”

( FF / mc )

NOTES & DISCLAIMER

This text is copyright ©2005 blankpage, and is not to be redistributed or archived without the express permission of the author and without inclusion of this disclaimer. If you are under the age of 18 or are offended by descriptions of explicit sexual activity fitting the above codes, please stop reading here and do something productive with your life (or watch the Disney Channel).

* * *

PART TWO—Destiny Dreamer

Zoira rolled in her sleep.

She opened her eyes and saw nothing. Total blackness. But she wasn’t afraid. ‘I’m dreaming,’ she said to herself. ‘Soon my subconscious mind will show me what I need to see while I rest...’

And indeed, soon enough a mist entered the blackness, filling the place with a strange coconut scent. ‘I’m smelling the candle,’ she thought to herself.

The mist began to clear away, revealing what looked like an ancient temple. Zoira recognized it as the temple of Pallas that had once stood in her hometown, but had been destroyed in the war.

And on the ground lay a broken and battered body...

Instinctively, Zoira ran to the body. Even in dreamtime it was important to make sure not to leave someone alone to suffer.

But as she saw the body, she was met with a shock. It was unmistakable... from the statues she had seen... it was the Goddess Athena!

“Oh no,” Zoira yelled. “My Lady!”

She tried to revive Her with her medical knowledge, but of course it was pointless... this was a dream and spirits don’t have bodies to revive. But from the bottom of her heart she was filled with an intense sorrow. This was the Goddess she had worshipped since the day she was born.

Was it the war that killed Her...?

Just then another figure walked in... Zoira looked up to see the figure and recognized Her as immediately beautiful. Dark black hair and a modest dusky skinned figure. Zoira’s heart started to beat wildly, and she tried to still it by force of will.

The figure knelt before Athena and gathered Her in Her arms. First removing Her helmet, She stroked Athena’s dusky hair. Athena began to move, slowly and with obvious difficulty.

“Poor Athena,” the other One whispered in a honey sweet voice. “The wars have been hard on You.”

“Who... who are you?” asked Zoira, her body trembling.

“Sssssh, little one,” the dark haired Beauty said, still stroking Athena’s hair. “I will tell you My Name in time.”

Athena was up now, and wearily nuzzling against the other One’s shoulder... like a child... Zoira couldn’t stand this vision, and she lost awareness of her dream...

“What are You doing?” Zoira yelled. “Leave Her alone!” She started to cry real tears.

“If I leave Her alone then She shall die,” was the response. “Even Goddesses can die.”

“No,” Zoira broke down and fell to her knees. “It can’t... can’t be possible...”

But then the Woman spoke in beautiful tones that reverberated in Zoira’s helpless mind. “Listen to Me, My lovely dove. I need you to continue to believe in Her. She is dying because Her followers are dead and gone.”

She then cradled Athena close to Her heart.

“Only your love can get Her through this... My lovely dove...”

* * *

A warm paw caressing her cheek woke her up.

“Wake up, sleepyhead,” Linora cooed. She was smiling.

Zoira’s heart was still beating quickly, and she needed to take a breath to calm herself down. Her hand involuntarily reached for Linora’s and held it for a moment.

“What’s the matter?” Linora asked. “Did you have a bad dream?”

Zoira thought about her dream, sucking her lip into her mouth. Would Linora understand? “I’m okay,” Zoira stammered. “I’ll be fine.”

“Maybe you just need some food,” Linora said, and smiled again. “Come on, I’ll bathe you and get you ready for breakfast.”

Zoira nodded slowly, the dream still haunting her mind.

* * *

The water was warm and Zoira sighed as Linora helped her sink into it.

“Your hair is so beautiful,” Linora said as she undid Zoira’s hair bows.

“My hair is a weapon,” Zoira replied. “Weapons can hardly be called beautiful.” She said it in a voice filled with despair, not anger.

“Don’t be silly,” Linora said. “It’s not a weapon if you don’t use it as a weapon.” She then began to carefully slip Zoira’s hair into the water.

“Peleans—my kind—use our hair to kill,” Zoira said as Linora filled the tub with bubbly soup. “My family Peleon is the oldest clan from where all of our kind come from.”

“I’ve heard of you,” Linora said as she began to wash Zoira’s body with a loofah sponge. “I’ve heard stories of the woman who animated her hair through the dark arts. I didn’t know she had children.”

“It’s a sin that follows even those of us who have given up fighting,” Zoira said with a sigh. “My hair is alive and can feel pain, so I’m unable to cut it.”

“How long has it been this long?” Linora asked as she began to move the sponge over Zoira’s breasts.

“It’s been this way for three years now,” Zoira said. “Last night was the first night it moved on its ow...” She stopped herself, remembering the embarassing memory of her surrendering to her lusts.

“Maybe the candle just woke your hair up,” Linora said with a giggle. She spread Zoira’s leg slightly and washed her between her legs. “It sounded like you needed that release.”

“Wait,” Zoira said, her mind failing to register the pleasurable sensations of the sponge. “You could hear me?”

“We all could hear you, darling,” Linora said, with a voice that betrayed her catgirl origins. “You sounded like you had been holding those beautiful moans in for a long time.”

Zoira blushed furiously, and now her mind became aware of her returning arousal. Linora’s sponge was lingering on her sex.

“You have the wrong idea about your body,” Linora went on. “It’s not an instrument of war like the world would have you believe. It’s an instrument of love... pure love.”

“Passion’s not love,” Zoira said simply, her body beginning to involuntarily respond to the sponge between her legs.

“You’ve never questioned the nature of passion,” Linora said. “You never considered that maybe passion could be the best of things... if you learned to control it.”

She cast the sponge aside, and then began to caress Zoira’s sex with her paw.

“Passion is... uncontrollable,” Zoira said with a sigh, her skin becoming flushed. “It leads to violent actions.”

Linora clicked her tongue and shook her head. She leaned close into Zoira’s ear. “My sweet baby,” she whispered. “You have no idea.”

And then Zoira felt her lips being spread open and a force of some kind flowing into her. The water...? No, it felt hard. Hard... Zoira gasped at the intrusion and the muscles of her sex squeezed onto it. “L...Linora!” Zoira gasped, fear filling her body.

“Just relax, darling,” Linora whispered. “Relax, and you can feel how good it feels for yourself.”

A thousand voices were talking non-stop in Zoira’s head, but she tried to force them quiet through willpower. Her mind’s eye focused on her body below the water surface, imagining some kind of water cock that was sliding in and out of her.

She became aware of the sensation of movement. Whatever was inside her was moving slowly, gently, almost lovingly, but her body was violently clamping down on it, trying to hold it in. But the more Zoira’s body tried to hold onto it, the quicker the watercock left. Once it was gone, her body relaxed, but then it would slip inside again even gentler than before.

Zoira heard her own voice moan as if it was not her own. She felt something soft on her shoulder... Linora’s paw. She realized that she was being teased. The more she tried to keep the watercock in, the quicker it would leave. But once it left, her body was forced to relax and allow it to enter slowly. Once it got to a certain point, her body would take control, pulling the watercock in. But then the fight would begin again.

Zoira felt tension in every cell in her body, and it just built and built as her sensual torture continued. She looked to Linora trying to beg her for help, but Linora just looked at her with twinkling eyes and a smile. The pleasure began to fill Zoira with hazy imagery... images of her as a sexual slave, serving men and women alike with utmost sensuality and compassion...

Zoira found that if she moved her hips, the watercock would move stronger inside her. She had very little energy to move, but she mustered what she could to move them. She also began to moan in earnest, no longer holding back the sounds. She was amazed at the sounds this magical item could cause her to utter. They sounded like divine ecstasy... but she was aware that they could be easily mistaken for painful groans.

She found a particular rhythm which made her tension begin to come to a head. She lost awareness of herself as she was only her body’s need, trying to drive itself out. She forgot her name. She forgot her language. She even forgot she existed. Only the need was... the need to feel.

The watercock began to ripple inside her, and she saw stars. More rippling, and she could see the universe... she could see the shelter she was in, and the countries that were in interminable war, and the sea, and the creatures within it... she saw everything. She was everything. She was one with the universe.

And then... she saw nothing. A violent exploding sensation ripped through her body and pulled her away from all the natural beauty. She had orgasmed. As Zoira was pulled back into her body, she began to weep for fear that she would not see that beauty again.

“Don’t cry, Zoira,” Linora whispered. “We’re going to teach you so much while you’re here. And you won’t feel the need to cry ever again. Now come on, I need to get you nice and clean for breakfast.”

Zoira, without the mental energy to resist, just nodded and allowed Linora to complete her task...

* * *

The dining room was full of the smells of delicious food cooking.

Zoira noted the table as she walked in. It was wooden, simple but sturdy, and on either side were benches that everyone sat on. The different women (and one man) in the house were already eating, but Rochelle was nowhere in sight.

Linora showed Zoira where to sit and sat down beside her. Zoira looked down at her plate. There was food that looked like scrambled eggs, and a fragrant type of ham. Next to it was a goblet filled with water, and beside the plate was utensils to eat with.

“Eat up,” Linora said. “You must be hungry.”

Zoira had to admit, the food smelled good, and her stomach was almost aching with hunger. She tried the eggs, and found them to be very tasty. The ham was delicious; Zoira had not tasted anything like it. And the water was clear and fresh.

As Zoira ate, she listened to the other women of the house. They were talking mostly about their dreams. There was one woman, a dark-haired, light-skinned beauty, that was being flirtatious with a wavy-haired lady that could only be a Grace. She was blushing and smiling.

Then silence came over them all as an electric feeling came over Zoira, that quickly passed. She felt as if someone powerful with the Goddesses was approaching.

“Good morning, my dears,” called a female voice. It was Rochelle.

Rochelle walked in and made her seat at a chair on one end of the table.

“As you all know, we have a new guest here seeking refuge from the storm,” Rochelle said. “She turned up at our humble doorstep last night. Since she’s going to be here awhile, we should try to all be friends, for the time she’s with us.”

She turned to Zoira and looked directly at her eyes. Something shimmered in Rochelle’s... “Why don’t you introduce yourself, my dear?”

Zoira felt heat move to her face. “I... my name is Zoira Peleon,” she said. “I’m a Pelean from the land of Verroshka, where the war is particularly bad. I lost my home, and have been headed to Raulus to volunteer myself as a nurse...” She looked down, noticing how enraptured everyone was as they listened to her.

Linora smiled. “Well, you know who I am... I’m Linora. Linora Tabitha. I’ll be your servant here. I’m a catgirl, but you could see that!” She giggled.

‘Tabitha...’ Zoira thought to herself. ‘That’s the primary catgirl clan... I didn’t know they still existed.’

Freia stood up at her full towering height. “I’m Freia Amara... I’m an ogress. I used to be one of the strongest, but Rochelle taught me that my strength could be used to heal, too...” She looked around and blushed. “I like cuddling.”

Zoira was hit with the image of her curled up in Freia’s arms like a child. She pressed her legs together trying to avoid the arousal that she knew was coming.

The dark beauty stood up. “My name is Xiomara Drenn. I’m a dryad of the trees around this shelter. I love magic, especially love spells.” She looked at Zoira and winked. “Maybe I can teach you one!”

Zoira felt her hair wrap around her hips, something she did when she was particularly embarassed.

The wavy-haired woman looked up, but stayed seated. “I’m Euphrosyne Grace,” she said. “I like beauty... beautiful things and beautiful people... but I’m a little shy.” She looked up at Xiomara and then down at the ground, closing her eyes and giggling.

It was the lone man’s turn to talk. “I am Phaon Cythereus,” he said with a soft voice overlaid with a hidden sadness that Zoira picked up. “I was bestowed with abilities by our Goddess. I like to be alone and read. I hope you will respect that.” His eyes were downcast.

Zoira’s curiosity was piqued.

“Thank you all,” Rochelle said. “My name is Rochelle Urania. I am a mouthpiece for our Goddess that watches over and blesses this Shelter. Zoira Peleon, you are the fulfillment of a prophecy that She has made.”

“A... prophecy?”

“Every four years, the snow falls on this country at a tremendous rate, destroying the warriors who continue to fight blindly. Our Goddess guards a lone refugee to this shelter, to be shielded from the wars and to learn the art of love. It is the art of love that will see us through this time of conflict, up until the time when the war is over.”

“Who... who is the Goddess?” Zoira asked, panic filling her heart as she remembered her dream.

“She has forbidden us to use Her name among those who do not swear fealty to Her,” Rochelle said. “You will find out who She is in time. She will tell you Herself.”

Zoira bit her lip as her mind pondered what she’d been told. She was part of a prophecy? This Goddess... who could it be? Was it possible that Aphrodite had returned? It was common knowledge that Aphrodite had abandoned this world... but it seemed to match all the passionate affection Zoira had seen while she was here.

But wasn’t She blonde? The Woman in Zoira’s dream had black hair...

“Don’t trouble yourself with it now, my dear,” Rochelle said. “Just enjoy your food and rest while your body digests. That goes for everyone here, too. Now is the time to eat, and sleep. We won’t be receiving any more guests during this blizzard.”

Zoira felt a furry hand touch her shoulder, and turned to Linora.

“Hurry up and finish your food, sleepy,” she said, smiling that wonderful catgirl smile.

Zoira nodded, her cheeks warming as she drank down her water...

* * *

After everyone was done eating, Zoira went into her room. Linora followed her in, carrying a candle.

“Oh,” Zoira said. “You don’t have to do that...”

“I insist,” Linora said as she lit the candle and placed it on the nightstand. “It’ll help you sleep.”

Zoira started to protest. “But I...”

“Sleep tight, dreamy,” Linora purred as she left.

Zoira curled into the covers as the scent of coconut filled the room. Already, her hair began to move around her body. Her mind began to reminisce on her soul-lifting experience in the bathtub, as well as her fantasies about Linora.

She delicately moaned as a tendril of hair glided up her leg...

* * *

When Linora returned to her room, Rochelle was there.

“How is Zoira doing, darling?” Rochelle said, beckoning for Linora.

Linora walked towards her Mistress. “She’s surrendering slowly,” she said. “I cast the water sprite spell during her bath, and she seemed to enjoy it very much...”

“But?” Rochelle asked, embracing Linora.

“Mmmmm,” Linora sighed as she felt Her arms around her. “She’s still very sorrowful, Mistress. She thinks she’s a living weapon. Can you believe that?”

“That’s what the world has taught her,” Rochelle said, pulling down the straps of Linora’s tunic. “You know how powerful the outside world’s influence can have for crushing spirits.”

“Yes... I do...” Linora shrugged off her dress and lay in Rochelle’s arm naked.

“But in the face of unconditional love, all those things fall away,” Rochelle said, removing her shades and caressing Linora’s leg. “Her mind will come to accept the truth of her nature.”

“And her spirit?” Linora said, opening her legs a bit.

“Tomorrow we will begin the healing of her spirit,” Rochelle said with a smile. “You know as well as anyone here, that there is only one cure for sorrow...”

Linora gasped as soft fingers began to caress her sex.

“Become the feeling, Linora.”

Linora’s eyes glazed and her body relaxed. She felt the fingers of her Mistress begin their delicate dance within her flesh, the dance of forgetfulness that she longed for... pleasure flooded her mind taking away all the bad things as her soul soared to the heights of ecstasy...

“Mmmmmmeowwww...”

* * *

TO BE CONTINUED