The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“The Way of Obedience”

( FF / mc )

NOTES & DISCLAIMER

This text is copyright ©2005 blankpage, and is not to be redistributed or archived without the express permission of the author and without inclusion of this disclaimer. If you are under the age of 18 or are offended by descriptions of explicit sexual activity fitting the above codes, please stop reading here and do something productive with your life (or watch the Disney Channel).

* * *

PART THREE—Strong Gentleness

Zoira stirred slowly in her bed, half expecting to be back in the war zone, dodging bullets and hiding. No, she was safe in the Crocus Flower Shelter in her bed. Her hair was matted and her body was sweaty, and she felt an ache all over. Zoira moaned and considered staying in bed for awhile... at least until her ache went away.

Just then Linora showed up, and Zoira’s body stirred with desire once again as she looked on her. Her lip went into her mouth and her damp hair caressed her hips.

“Rise and shine, sleepy,” she said with a smile. “Time for your bath.”

“Rise and... shine...” Zoira murmured. She then put two and two together and sat up with a start. “I went to sleep the whole day after breakfast?”

“Yep,” Linora said. “You needed the rest, too. You’ve been travelling a long way. Your body needs a whole lot of sleep. Now come on, it’s time for your bath.”

Zoira got out of bed immediately. She wasn’t afraid of Linora’s teasing at all this time...

* * *

After the bath, Linora dressed Zoira in a new outfit and the two went downstairs for breakfast. Today, it was a fried egg on a piece of meat, and country potatoes. Like the day before, it was delicious and satisfied Zoira’s appetite.

When the meal was done, Zoira started to pick up her dishes.

“Don’t worry,” Euphrosyne said. “I’ll take care of that.”

“Are you sure?” Zoira asked.

“I like to clean up,” Euphrosyne replied. “It’s my job here... don’t worry, there are other ways you can help out here.”

“In the meantime, explore the cottage,” Rochelle said. “There’s lots to do to pass the time here.”

Zoira nodded and took one more glance at the other people on the table. Most were looking back at her, except for Phaon who was looking down at his food. ‘Something about him makes me wonder,’ Zoira thought to herself.

She gave an honest smile and then left to explore.

* * *

Zoira came across a room that looked like a library. It had a small but varied collection of books, and she was browsing through them. Some of them she had read, some not.

“Like to read, huh?” a familiar female voice called out... the one Zoira had heard when she first entered the shelter. Freia’s.

Zoira turned and took a good look at the ogress. Tall, long blonde hair, a figure that was slender and slightly muscled. She wore a tunic similar to the others, with a belt with a silver sash. Her eyes... they twinkled with visible compassion, in a sea blue color.

Zoira found herself momentarily captivated by the eyes...

“Phaon loves it here. He can read the same books over and over,” Freia said, and then put her hand on her hip. “I try to read a book or two from time to time, but most of them make my head hurt.

“I do have a favorite, though...”

Freia removed a book from the shelf and showed it to Zoira. ‘The Rocks that Talk.’

Zoira smiled. She knew the book. It was the story of the great war that had taken place between the Amara and Dutswyn clans of the ogres. It went on interminably until one of the great Amara soldiers fell in love with a Dutswyn nurse. It was a good read if you could picture the ogres as more human than they actually were.

“I’m the great granddaughter of that war,” Freia said. “All my family’s gone now, but I like reading this to remember where I came from.” Her eyes began to mist over, and she looked down, her smile fading.

“Oh,” Zoira said. “I’m sorry...”

“It’s okay,” Freia said, and smiled again. “I believe in ancestral spirits and I believe my family is watching over me, even now. I know they’re very proud of me... I’ve fulfilled all their dreams, the things they fought and gave their lives for.”

“I see,” Zoira said, but she didn’t take Freia at face value. She couldn’t understand how someone who lost everything could be happy.

Freia smiled brighter. “You don’t really see,” she said. “It’s alright, though. You don’t understand how being alone can be good. My solitude has given me time to search my heart, deep inside...”

Her eyes met Zoira’s again, and Zoira was captivated. Those eyes had a wonderful sparkle that made her feel safe. She couldn’t explain it, and her mind was giving off no warning signals. She felt comfortable.

“I can feel it,” Freia said. “A connection with your spirit... you must be a sister, from long ago.”

She opened her strong arms outward.

“Come here, sister,” she said.

An image came to Zoira’s head, of when she had touched herself a few nights ago, embracing what she thought was a lover but turned out to only be herself. She remembered how she cried when she realized that, while still hugging herself. Now...

...she was being held in a warm, strong embrace. And she never wanted to leave.

“You feel so warm and light in my arms, sister,” Freia whispered.

“Mmmmm,” Zoira sighed. She felt definite excitement at being called ‘sister’. She also felt...

“Sleep, sister.”

...tired...

* * *

When Zoira came to, she felt a sensation of rocking, like she was in a cradle. She was being held in warm, loving arms.

Becoming more aware, Zoira discovered she was in a hammock which was swaying slowly. Freia was holding her, arms and legs gently wrapped around her. Zoira felt like a valued plaything, so tiny in the arms of her owner.

They were naked.

“Good morning,” Freia said, smiling.

“...Morning?” Zoira whispered. She lost another day?

“Just relax,” Freia said, as the hammock rocked. “You’re in my arms. You’re safe.”

“Yes,” Zoira sighed. “Safe.” She vaguely recalled her split-second fantasy when she first saw Freia.

“Don’t worry about anything,” Freia went on, stroking Zoira’s long hair. “We’re not just gentle here, we’re also strong. We’ll protect you.”

“Yes... protect me.” Zoira stroked Freia’s side. The strength was obvious, but she was soft too.

“Yes, Zoira... you’re scared deep inside. You’ve been alone, all this time, only able to protect yourself. But you’re okay now. I’ll protect you with my life.”

“No... don’t...” Zoira hugged Freia closer. She realized she was under some kind of spell, where she was unable to think before speaking. Still, it felt good to express her true feelings...

“Don’t worry, sweetie,” Freia said, rocking Zoira with a subtle rhythm. “I may look soft, but I’m still an ogress. I’m still pretty tough!” She winked.

“I’m... tough too...” Zoira said, feeling tears form in her eyes.

“But it hurts for you to fight, deep in your heart... right?”

Zoira gasped and her eyes widened. This woman saw right through her! She wept now with abandon.

Soft but strong hands caressed her back, and then her chin was tipped up. Zoira was looking Freia in the eyes. Freia’s twinkled with a confident light.

“I’d be proud to fight for you,” Freia said. “You are like a sister I lost long ago. Give me the honor of being your protector.”

Gazing into those sea blue eyes, Zoira was overwhelmed by a feeling of peace and contentment. She knew Freia was telling the truth—she would fight with her life to protect her.

“It doesn’t hurt for you to fight, too?” Zoira asked.

“Anyone who messes with you or anyone in this house deserves to get their butt kicked,” Freia said with a broad smile and winked again.

“Freia...” Zoira gasped.

“Feel the peace,” Freia said. “You’re safe. Always safe.”

Her strong hands trailed over Zoira’s body, which was becoming sensitive and excited. A moan of contentment and happiness spilled out of her mouth. “Mmmmmm...”

“I love you, Zoira,” Freia whispered in a soft voice.

And with those words, Zoira felt her mind surrender totally. She felt so safe, and protected, that she’d give Freia anything, be anything she wanted, even a lover. She wanted Freia to know how she felt, deep inside. Her hair came alive again, and wrapped around Freia’s body, holding her close and snug as her touches grew closer to her center.

“Freia... I...”

“Sssh,” Freia shushed her. “It’s just like before.”

“Be...before?”

Freia’s fingers found Zoira’s center, and her passion began to flow. She hoped for that mind-expanding vision that she had with Tabitha, but it didn’t happen. She closed her eyes and saw nothing... but she heard something comforting...

...it was Freia’s heartbeat. She was alive... flesh and blood, just like Zoira. Even if they were different species, they were the same, deep down inside.

Zoira used her mind to construct the image of a beach that they were laying on. The soft waves crashing, and Freia and Zoira in a passionate embrace, all alone in the world, not needing anything but each other. She indulged in the romantic fantasy.

“I... love you too, Freia...”

Her erotic feelings exploded in an orgasm as she said that. It felt good to say her true feelings out loud. Yes, she loved Freia. How could she not love someone who had promised to protect her with her life?

“Are you satisfied, Zoira?” Freia said as Zoira came down.

“Hmmm?”

“If your body needs more orgasms... I can give them to you. You can ask me for anything you want.”

“I...” Zoira sucked her lip into her mouth. Her climax felt so good. Shouldn’t she be satisfied? But she wanted to feel it again, and again. Was there a limit? Did it ever stop?

“How about I just do it until you can’t stay awake anymore?” Freia said, and winked. Her hands moved over Zoira’s body again.

“Mmmmmmm...” Zoira thought she should protest, but she didn’t. She wanted to feel sooo very good. She was tired of denying her desire for pleasure, and allowed it to happen. Everything about Freia’s touch made Zoira feel wonderful and good inside.

She closed her eyes, and immersed herself in her vision...

* * *

After Zoira had fallen asleep, Freia dressed them both up in their tunics once more. She then went to Zoira’s room and tucked the girl in, as per Mistress Rochelle’s orders. She watched her peaceful sleep, and felt a sense of longing in her heart.

She then went to Mistress Rochelle’s room to report. Following her training, she dropped to her knees, not looking her Mistress in the eyes just yet.

“Freia Amara reporting, Mistress.”

“How is Zoira, My slave Freia?” Mistress Rochelle said.

“She still feels very lonely and needy,” Freia said. “I used the love eyes spell on her, and she responded instantly.”

Mistress nodded. “The poor dear has been fending for herself for a very long time. This is what she needs, to be able to open up and heal the damage to her soul inside.”

“I understand, Mistress,” Freia said.

“Something is bothering you, Freia,” Mistress Rochelle said, and chuckled. “You must be worried because you committed your life to her.”

“It’s just that I believed I had committed my life to you, Mistress,” Freia said. “I do not like to be dishonest...”

“You weren’t, Freia,” Mistress said, and leaned to stroke her hair.

“Mistress, please,” Freia whispered, tears forming in her eyes. “I don’t want to think about that now.”

“Then don’t, My dear. There is still much time until that day.”

She then tucked Freia’s chin up so Freia was looking Her in the eye. Mistress Rochelle’s sunglasses were off, revealing Her gleaming golden eyes.

“It’s time for your reward, My loyal slave,” Mistress whispered.

Forgetting her training momentarily, Freia slipped into Mistress Rochelle’s lap without Her leave. She expected Her to be upset, but instead She just smiled and began to stroke her leg with one Hand, the Other removing her tunic.

‘I will miss this when I am gone from this world,’ She thought to Herself in Her private mind...

Freia sighed delicately, unaware of her Mistress’s thoughts and becoming immersed in her personal world of pleasure...

* * *

TO BE CONTINUED