The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

We Always Want What We Can’t Have.

Imagine a really good disclaimer here. Next, imagine a good story, and then you can save this one for later :^)

This story was written in a single night, powered by caffeine and a drive to actually write a story and finish it. As if that wasn’t scary enough, its only been edited by yours truly. If you’re still brave enough to read it, then I hope you enjoy. All characters depicted are not real, and are not based on anyone real. As such they have no “age” but if they did, it would be an integer greater than 18.

Specific permission granted to Simon Bar Sinister to post this story on the Erotic Mind Control Story Archive, general permission granted to post this story on any site that uses NO payment scheme of any kind, including so called verification systems or required credit cards.

Story codes: MD, Mf, MC, in

This was a hard math problem, Jim realized. No, he mused, this was to normal math problems what diamond is to a sponge. “I’ve got to get some help on this one, I guess I can call Tim, he always seems to breeze through this stuff”. Jim worried that he relied too much on his friend Tim for academic help, then rationalized to himself " Hell, this is a bullshit problem for a math 101 class” As he absently reached for his cordless, the phone rang, shattering Jim’s concentration, and causing a heavy sigh of frustration to escape his lips. Checking the caller ID he noticed it was that asshole Dave Britton who went to the same college as he and his sister. This would no doubt be the nightly ritual of calling to appease his sister Lisa’s endless need to chat. “Why oh why does she like that asshole?” he wondered aloud, thinking of his sister, who no doubt was yammering away to her new boyfriend at this very moment.

Knowing this call couldn’t possibly be less than a half hour; he waited a good 45 minutes before even thinking about checking the phone to see if the line was clear. Jim picked up the handset to hear Lisa in the middle of one of her interminable phone monologues.

“—and then she said, ‘Like, no way am I gonna wear those stockings just cause Bob likes’ ... ARE YOU LISTENING IN ON ME?! GET OFF THE PHONE RIGHT NOW YOU LITTLE TWERP!”

The voice on the other end replied “Wha!?”

“No, no, not you Dave honey, I was talking to my jerk of a brother”

Jim groaned and set the handset back in its cradle.

Two hours later.

The cerebral efforts toward completing this mathematical nightmare of an exercise had gained him no ground; the problem seemed nigh unsolvable by one such as he.

Jim softly lifted the handset again.

“—omigod I totally know don’t know what she was thinking, here we are at the MALL for god’s sake and she goes to a book store, as if we really”... “JIM!!!” she screeched. “Can’t I get some fucking privacy around here for a personal call?”

With a sigh he replaced the handset. Slowly but with increasing swiftness the frustration and embarrassement from his sisters admonishments begin making an alchemical transformation into cold fury.

“Alright, enough is enough. I don’t have to take this anymore from her or him!” He exclaimed with tight lips.

Storming into her room, slamming the door open, he extended his will and found one of the many entries to her core that he knew from long practice would be there in anyone he gazed at. Lisa froze, first in anger at this unexpected intrusion to her private space. She drew a deep breath to yell full bore at him. As that air flowed rapidly into her lungs, his mind was swiftly finding connection points within her deepest self, anchoring his will at each one he passed through. By the time she was ready to yell at her younger brother, she had come to realize that yelling at, and indeed expressing anything other than complete submission and obedience would be horribly out of place and just plain wrong of her.

“Hello Jim sir, what can your devoted slave do for you this evening?” She cooed softly, looking enraptured by his very presence. “First off you can break up with that loser and then hang up the phone” He replied. His mind raced while she spoke clearly into the phone.

“Thank you for spending this time with me David, however, I do not wish to see you any more and would like you to consider us over.” She hung up the phone and smiled hopefully at her younger brother, who she had begun to realize was amazingly commanding and powerful. “How do you feel about doing that Lisa?” He asked. “I,.. I, I don’t like that I had to lose my boyfriend, but sir, I understand that your wishes come first, and if you wish me to no longer see him I wouldn’t dream of doing anything contrary to your will. Her regret at having dumped her boyfriend was apparent, as was her sincerity about obeying her younger brother’s will. Jim realized that he could have anything he wanted now, but wanted more. He could tell why she was regretful and in an effort to fix it spoke the first words that had popped into his head “Take all the love you’ve ever felt for anyone as a male and focus it all on me”

Lisa heard his words, but barely managed to register them as her mind and world whirled inside her. She closed her eyes to try and regain her equilibrium. As she opened them she saw her Lord and Master in front of her, but now instead of just infinite respect and obedience to him, she also felt a deep upwelling of love and affection to him. It was nearly too much for her as she swooned with a surge of passion as the feelings tried to overwhelm her.

As Lisa’s world slowly ground to a state of semi-stability she tried looking up at her Brother again. The feelings that welled up in her anew seemed no less and possibly more powerful than before! She groaned inarticulately as the feelings continued to overwhelm her rational mind.

Jim watched, as she seemed to blush over her entire face and neck each time she tried to look up at him. After a moment of confusion, he realized what was happening and amended his earlier command quickly, hoping she hadn’t burned up any brain cells yet “Lisa, reduce the amount of love you feel for me to the maximum you can handle”.

Lisa’s world was shattered anew by hearing her Master calling her by name, so much that she didn’t even hear his further words consciously. Luckily for Lisa the rest of her mind heard and obeyed with alacrity. When Lisa tried once again to compose herself and look up at Jim she found herself able to just barely withstand the amazing surge of feelings that blasted through her mind heart and “down there”. Lisa clenched her thighs and hoped she wasn’t wetting herself like it felt like.

Jim wanted to punish his sister; she had so often been a pain in the ass to him that this seemed too good a chance to pass up. As he began to think about what to punish her for, he recalled a story in which the young boy was sent to “cut his own switch” which would then be used upon his backside in punishment for his wrongdoings. This fragment of a story gave Jim a fun idea.

“Lisa! you’ve been a very bad girl” Jim spoke to her sternly. “Yes Sir” she replied with mournful sincerity. “You’ve done so many unacceptable things I can’t even begin to list them all. Instead I want you to look into your own memory and begin listing your transgressions against me, I’ll decide your punishments for them as you list them”.

Lisa immediately knew what the first listed transgression against her beloved brother had to be. “Sir, I put my silly phone call above your own convenience and needs.” He nodded seriously, agreeing that this was a most serious infraction. “Well sis, this was your first offense, so your punishment will be light, get your clothes off and stand in the center of the room with your legs at shoulder height and hands on the back of your head” He said.

Lisa flushed furiously as she moved to quickly comply with her younger brothers order. She realized this would be the first time anyone had seen her naked for years, since she was really just a kid. This thought that her brother would be the first to see her (“and more”, the thought flickered through her mind before she could arrest it) made her blush even more, and as she removed her t shirt and silk bra, her skin was a rosy red, rather than the normal pale cream color.

“Wow sis, you blush right down to your nipples!” He blurted out. This offhand statement only caused her flush to spread, ending up with her entire torso warming up as she had a full torso blush. As she pushed down her skirt she realized with a shock that someone was going to SEE her shaved crotch. This fresh pulse of embarrassment was so strong she actually ceased her movement for a moment until she could regain control of her movements. She flew into a quiet panic, wondering if he would be angry she was shaved. Her worries only grew as she slid the very wet panties to the floor and stepped out of them.

Lisa tried to look up and meet her little brother’s eyes, but couldn’t seem to defeat her embarrassment enough to manage it. What if he didn’t like her! She was sure she would die if he rejected her. Realizing she could do nothing more, she assumed his commanded position, noticing that her breasts stuck up nicely in this position with her hands behind her head. As she spread her feet to shoulder width she suddenly realized the effect this distance would have on her vag—, on her vagin—. She realized that this new foreign pulsing hot wet nexus of energy and heat at the juncture of her thighs had nothing in common with a vagina; this was pretty clearly a situation that called for a stronger word. “cunt!” She thought to herself, “I have a cunt!” she began chanting to herself. She was amazed, all the times she had played around with boyfriends, all the times she touched herself in the shower or in the bed at night, this was so far beyond those times it was as if a new and more powerful orifice had been placed between her legs.

Jim stepped closer, circling the trembling but otherwise still form of his naked sister. Extending his hand he lightly brushed his fingers along her belly, feeling her supple flesh and soft skin yielding to his touch. Lisa’s trembling increased as his lightest tough ignited fire after fire in her body. He continued to circle his submissive sister as he raised his hand. Lisa felt her Master slowly circumscribing a ribbon of highly aroused skin as he walked around her, she struggled to keep from moving as her highly aroused body tried to shake and writhe. Jim continued to lift his hand until he reached her breasts, changing his pace to accommodate gently circling each breast, smoothly touching, then squeezing and kneading her young tits with increasing firmness. Lisa found herself unable to keep from gasping as her brother’s touch inflamed her body to ever-higher levels. She felt as though she could literally feel her hormones of arousal pumping into her body, it was like every touch of her brothers hand was a white hot blade of pleasure, cutting through any defense she might have like butter to his heated blade. Lisa hoped and feared her brother would dip his hands lower, exploring her now dripping cunt. Silently she knew there was no chance she would be able to stay still if he were to probe her wet hot folds. As her brothers fingers latched onto and then pinched and squeezed her hard and crinkled nipples, she felt arcs of hot pleasure shoot down to her cunt and back to her nipples. The bolts of pleasure seeming to grow steadily stronger as they reverberated between her cunt to tits and back again. The shocks of pleasure crested and her cunt clenched hard as she orgasmed at his touch.

Jim silently marveled at what seemed to be, on his part, massive self-control. Some part of him seemed to think that this highly charged erotic scene should have had him literally shooting in his pants, if not shoving his sister to the floor and shoving his cock inside her.

“Continue” Jim said, who despite his self-control, was eager to move onto more enjoyable activities. His abrupt word shook her from her internal reverie, and for a short instant she couldn’t recall what she was continuing with. As her conscious mind tried to recall what she was doing, the rest of her mind obeyed her Masters command, and blurted out " Master, I presumed to defend my privacy, when clearly you own me, and therefore the concept of me having privacy from you is a non sequitor”. A small part of Lisa’s mind spoke up “Wow, I used non sequitor in a sentence, I didn’t even realize I knew that term” she thought to herself. She wasn’t alone in her surprise it seemed. “Big words for a naked slave standing with her legs spread” Jim said.

He continued, “For your having the gall to presume privacy, get on your knees and put your impertinent mouth to work, do what that mouth was born for” Lisa scurried forward and sank to her knees, carefully keeping her feet shoulder width and not moving her hands from their position behind her head. Momentarily at a quandary as to how to obey this command, she begins gently rooting at her brother’s crotch, trying to grasp his jeans zipper in her teeth. Jim was growing impatient to experience his sister’s mouth, and simply said, “You can move your hands”. Released of the previous command, she quickly opened the zipper and button, pulling out her younger brother’s hardening cock.

The sensation of her soft and slightly cool fingers caressing him lightly as she finished pulling him out gave Jim a pleasant jolt of anticipatory pleasure as he gazed down at his sisters nicely shaped breasts.

Lisa was new to this, but determined that she would do the best job she could. She was no stranger to the concept, but until today it had been deemed something gross, something only a slut does to keep boys interested. “Of course, I’m naked, dripped, kneeling in front of my brother who just made me come while he played with my tits, and I’m about to suck his cock and love it, I guess I am a slut” she thought. “Am I a slut?” she wondered aloud. Jim laughed, “yes, you’re my slut, all mine, all slut”. She took this in as fact and instantly incorporated it into her inner self-image. Suddenly so many things were more clear, now all her same thoughts, beliefs and motivations existed, but simply now existed with the baseline of “I am my brothers slut” underlining everything else.

Jim sighed with pleasure as he felt his sister’s warm lips slide over his cock for the first time. He looked down to see she had closed her eyes, seeming to be concentrating entirely on slipping her tongue agilely around his cock, maintaining suction while she traced the tip and flat of her tongue all over his tool that was even now slowly slipping further into her mouth. “Look me in the eye” He commanded. Lisa instantly opened her eyes and focused on her brother’s face and eyes above her. Her eyes conveyed love, passion, submission, with a hint of innocence as well. She was very happy that her Master seemed pleased so far. Jim could feel the tip of his cock bottoming out in her mouth, but wanted more. “Swallow me all the way,” he said.

She smiled around her brother’s cock as if to say, “Of course, your wish is my command”. At the sight of her happily accepting his command to take him further in, instantly his cock hardened more, bigger than he ever remembered being. His hips gave an involuntary thrust forward into her. Lisa tried to gasp in surprise, but found her throat had suddenly been filled with her brothers cock, and was doing a more important task than breathing. Her first instinct was to pull off and breathe, and as she began to shift backwards, a second thought filled her, and overcame the first impulse " if Jim wants his cock in my throat, then that’s all that matters, if he wants me to breathe, he’ll let me do so”. This submissive thought process re-ignited the fire and flood in her pussy and she began to gyrate her hips as she serviced her brother’s cock.

Jim saw her aborted movement and sensed the level of control his sister had willingly handed over to him. Somehow he knew he could stay in his sisters throat, the throat that was even now swallowing rhythmically around his cock, until she passed out from lack of air, and she wouldn’t dream of resisting his will to be so deep in her throat. This realization filled his cock with fire as he pushed even deeper into his sister’s throat and began thrusting. As he sprayed his cum straight into her stomach she continued swallowing, picking up the pace to keep up with the torrent of cum he was delivering to her. As his pleasure cooled, he gently withdrew from his sister’s warm throat. Lisa smiled up at her brother and Master as she took several deep breaths.

Jim stepped back and lay down on his sister’s bed, pulling her up and then back down to lay with him. As he relaxed in the calm of having just emptied his balls into his older sister’s mouth, idly stroking her soft pussy. Lisa moaned, “Sir, if you keep doing that, I’m going to need you deep inside me, I’m already about going crazy!” He chuckled, “Ok, feel free to go crazy, I need a minute to recover from your hot little mouth”

She whined, " Please, you’re going to take my hot little cunt next, right? I really need you to own me completely, my mouth, cunt, ass, everything, please do me soon” she whimpered. Feeling his arousal rising at the sound of her persistent requests to be used, Jim replied, " Stop talking and use your mouth for what it was born for, if you want me to be ready to own you anytime soon.

Lisa eagerly pounced on his recumbent member, as if she had simply been awaiting his permission to nurse at his cock. As he lay back and enjoyed the feeling of his sister lavishing his cock with her lips and tongue, he wondered if his power could be used on himself somehow. Lisa shifted her position and now knelt between his legs, positioned as if worshiping at her personal altar.

As her gentle but persistent efforts began to bear fruits in the shape of a rising woody, he now wanted to finish what he had started, and lifted her up from his cock, though somewhat reluctant to leave his sisters warm mouth. Lisa continued with her begging to be taken “Please Sir, I’ll do anything, I need to belong to you!” she cried, as she turned over and knelt, lowering her head and presenting her dripping snatch like a bitch in heat.

Jim smiled to himself, and decided to have a little fun with this. Moving forward, he slid up to her dripping cunt, sliding the tip of his hard cock against her outer lips. Lisa knew he could easily slip into her sopping wet hole at will, this knowledge inflamed her further. Jim reveled in his power over this young woman, knowing she would do anything, say anything, literally think and be anything he wanted. He continued to tease her mercilessly, slipping just inside, then pulling out, much to her chagrin and disappointment. Slipping just a bit further each time, never letting her know when he was going to enter her. As he teased her, his mind pondered this situation “I can use this female anyway I wish, she has no resistance to my will at all” With that thought he drove into her hard, plunging in all the way to the hilt. Lisa felt a deep moan forced from her lips as she felt waves of pleasure overwhelm her. Suddenly Lisa realized she was, and had been in a constant state of orgasm, her mind couldn’t quite think, but she dimly realized she was simply coming continuously, as though her arousal had simply reached a point where anything her master did to her caused an orgasm.

As he continued to thrust deeply into her, forcing moans of pleasure from his sister’s mouth, he felt the pull of his sister’s hot cunt growing to be too much, and Jim grunted out " I’m going to come in your little hot pussy!” Lisa tried to answer through her mental overload, but all that emerged was a whimper and moan. Jim felt a blazing power flow through him as his seed raced toward the firing point. He groaned and fired his cum deep into his little sisters willing and needy ass, feeling more and more of his seed flowing into her. Lisa felt the sperm shoot into her cunt, and simultaneously her entire body seemed to clench in a system wide orgasm, and as she dimly felt her Master release her hips, she slid down and crumpled on the bed, drained.

Jim released his sister’s hips as he lay back on the bed, slipping out of her warmth. His mind whirled as he thought of how these events seemed more like a fantasy to be imagined in the dark of night, and now he was living in the afterglow of fucking his older sister, who had become his willing slave.

Lisa regained her sense of self, and happily ran over the events that had just occurred in her mind. She felt she had pleased her Brother/Owner/Master well. Lisa suddenly tried to think of Jim as simply her brother, but quickly found that any mental image of him or even saying his name to herself included a deeply woven concept of Master. Master of her, she realized. “Do I want to have a Master?” a small part of her asked herself, then found the larger part of herself answering back “What I want in this regard is meaningless, he IS my Master, and that’s all there is, and besides, I want him to own me, always have”. As she turned over these concepts in her mind, accepting on a deeper level that her brother now owned and controlled her, she began to feel that she should be doing something. She looked around to try and figure out what it was that she should be doing.

Jim was interrupted from his thoughts by the renewed sensations of a soft pair of lips and tongue gently laving at his crotch. He closed his eyes and relaxed; pondering the amazing change his life had gone through today. Lisa continued to gently clean, softly licking and sucking to make sure she left no area untouched. Jim was again brought to the present by a pressure on his bladder. Reluctantly getting up from her enjoyable ministrations, he made his way to the bathroom and pissed for what seemed like forever.

When he returned to his sisters room, he paused to look at her lying there, laying on her side she presented an appealing view of her ass and cunt, she was still glistening wet, nearly dripping from the constant state of arousal she had been in since he first made her strip. Seeing her resting there, open to the world brought unexpected stiffness forth from him, and he decided that the warm wet cunt in front of him was just the place to be.

Lisa heard her Master approach, and was thrilled when she felt him abruptly slide into her. She groaned with the intense sensations his cock created in her. Jim suddenly noticed that her wet cunt felt wrong, he looked down, wondering why it felt more like a warm mouth. Lisa seemed to have become translucent, and then she faded away entirely.

Jim woke with a start, in his own bed. He could now clearly feel the warm lips and tongue working over his cock, and leaned back down to enjoy it. As soon as he was done coming into his slave’s mouth he pulled her up to lie next to him. “Good morning Master!” she said brightly. “How may this slave’s body and mind serve your will today?” she continued.” To this he replied, “Well mom, do you know where I can get a sister? I hate being an only child.”