The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

‘Weaponized’

(mc, f/f, sf, nc)

DISCLAIMER: This material is for adults only; it contains explicit sexual imagery and non-consensual relationships. If you are offended by this type of material or you are under legal age in your area, do NOT continue.

SYNOPSIS:

An unexpected flaw in the aliens’ hive offers a risky—and seductive—chance for escape.

PREFACE:

This story is a follow-up to ‘Weapon Ready’; if you read ‘Weapon Ready’ first, you’ll have a much improved understanding of the situation.

* * *

‘Weaponized’

Part One

Riesa was drowning.

She thrashed her head, but she couldn’t see, couldn’t breathe. She tried to claw at the thing that covered her face, but her hands were nowhere, did not respond. She tried to open her eyes, but could not; wet thickness rushed in and out of her throat as she gasped, helpless.

Then she felt something grabbing her, clutching her sides, her back. There was pressure at her neck and then sudden, pink light, and slime. She inhaled violently, tasting air on her tongue.

Hands were holding her sides and Riesa doubled over and retched, pink glop pouring from her lungs and spattering across the floor.

The floor. It was grey-green, and slick, and... organic.

Gasping, Riesa remembered.

They had been overrun.

She vomited forth pink slime again, then looked up and found a woman holding her, hands on her shoulders. Riesa didn’t recognize her.

She was stark naked.

Riesa realized that she, too, was totally nude, and she let her head hang and sucked in clotted lungfuls of air. Lying on the floor at her feet was a... a mask, a hood, a dark red clump like a leathery jellyfish. The woman must have pulled it off of Riesa’s head.

Her breathing was slowing, her throat and lungs no longer obstructed with goop. The woman released her shoulders.

Riesa coughed up a final lump of slime, and let herself stand erect.

She was in a small room. A small cell, to be more accurate. Two meters by two, perhaps—although the cell was rectangular, rather than square. Just like the floor, the walls were a slick-looking grey-green flesh. Looking up, Riesa could see no ceiling, just a collection of ominous-looking tentacles dangling half a meter above her head. Thin, thick, colored a variety of hues of green. One of them pulsed and a glop of slime fell to the floor next to her.

She looked around. There was no door.

Finally, she looked at the woman in the cell with her. Slightly shorter than Riesa, young, with a lean figure. Dark hair cut short—and a dark patch where her legs joined, shaved close to the skin.

That probably meant that she hadn’t been a captive too long.

Riesa glanced at her own pubes and found them in a similar state; she’d shaved clean the day before she’d been captured, so that meant... a week? Approximately.

The woman was looking at her. Riesa wiped slime from around her eyes, and smiled.

“Hi.”

“Hello,” the woman said. An accent, something European.

“Thanks for... for that,” Riesa said, gesturing at the thing on the floor.

“Yes, you are welcome,” the woman replied. French, perhaps, or one of their colonies.

“I’m, uh, Riesa. Riesa McCort.”

“American?”

“Yes. I was on Washington station. We were attacked a few months ago. Aren’t we... are we still there?”

The woman shrugged. The proximity of her body in the tiny cell, coupled with her extremely comely nudity, was awakening needful sensations in Riesa. She ignored them.

“I do not know. My name is Cerise Marche. I am—I was a government person on Genarche. The bugs, they come... I do not know how long ago. I wake up in—” she gestured at the fleshy walls around them- “this, some days ago. Today I find...” searching for words, she bit her lower lip in an incredibly fetching way. “I find the wall has a... a badness. Weakness. I show you.”

The brunette squatted down and reached out to the wall, near the floor.

“You see here,” she said, “where it is more green. Here there is a flaw.”

Fingers extended, she pushed her hand into the wall. Her hand slid in, and in, up to her elbow. She looked up at Riesa. “You see? I find this in my, in my cell. I crawl through, and then I come here.”

“Your cell is on the other side?”

“Non. There is a... I cannot describe. Another place. Then my cell. You can look.”

The woman slid her hand back out of the wall, like pulling a finger out of a mouth. The imagery stirred the heat that was building in Riesa’s body. Why was she getting so horny? Cerise was attractive, sure, and naked as a jaybird, but this was hardly an environment conducive to romance....

“You can push your head in,” Cerise told her without standing up. “And crawl through. I show you.”

She got onto her hands and knees—providing Riesa with a fine view of her posterior—and, after a moment’s hesitation, pushed her head into the wall. It parted with minimal resistance, and she raised one hand and slipped it into the wall up under her chin, then pushed her shoulder through.

Riesa was torn between ogling the lower half of Cerise’s body—between her legs, her pouting sex was magnetic—and watching the top half disappear through the fleshy strands of the wall. Cerise lifted her other hand from the floor and pushed it in; now the top half of her body was entirely hidden. She arched her body up from the floor, rising to her tiptoes, and slowly slithered through.

Her feet pulled through the floor, the wall clinging to them, and then they were gone, and the wall rippled back into place.

Riesa knelt down and stared at it.

She stroked it with her fingertips, then found the seam. She pushed her hand into the wall; it was warm and slick, more like a mouth than she had anticipated.

What was on the other side? Cerise hadn’t really said.

Still, Riesa knew what was on this side. She got onto her knees, and slipped her other hand in. Then she bowed low, and pushed in her head.

* * *

Cerise was waiting for her, nude body glistening. Riesa pulled her feet free of the wall and swiveled around to a sitting position; the space they were in was barely a meter tall. Cerise’s breasts rose and fell with her breath.

“You see?” Cerise said, and Riesa blinked. “My cell is through the wall here,” she gestured. “It is like yours. But this...” she gestured at the wall in front of them.

Unlike the grey-green flesh of the cells, and of the floor and roof above and below and the wall behind them, one of the walls of this low space was clear, like the surface of a bubble. Inside the bubble it was dark and there seemed to be space above and below, and Riesa realized it was some sort of shaft. She reached out and stroked the surface; it felt like warm plastic.

“I think we can go up from here,” Cerise said, running her fingers along the ceiling near the clear wall. “Perhaps this... up-and-down tunnel, perhaps this has caused some weakness in the... the meat of this area. Perhaps this is why we could get through the walls.”

Riesa nodded. She had nothing to add; the flesh next to the clear tube did look greener than the flesh elsewhere, like the weak spot in the wall of her cell. Cerise pushed a hand up into it, then recoiled.

“Oh!”

Riesa tensed to take hold of her and pull her back, but then she saw the source of Cerise’s surprise.

Feet.

Inside the clear tube, a pair of feet were slowly lowering into view. Women’s feet, glossy slick like Cerise’s flesh, but oddly pink in color.

Both women stared, open-mouthed.

The feet were half a meter apart, toes limply hanging down. They continued their slow descent, followed by glossy calves. Riesa licked her lips involuntarily as the calves slid up to knees, to spread, glistening thighs...

Thighs that widened, and widened, tight flesh rounding out into inhumanly wide, round hips. Pink flesh, as though it were made of rubber.

Cerise made a soft noise.

And then the descending woman’s sex came into view, and the reason for the distance between her legs; her labia were spread wide, bulging around a thick slick tube that speared up into her pussy. The tube curved up from behind her, like the curve of a wasp’s sting; at the very top of her sexlips Riesa could see the woman’s straining clitoris.

The woman continued her slow fall, her tremendous hips curving back in to meet a normal-sized waist, and around that waist, curving at a downward angle from behind, two claws. They clutched tightly to the glossy pink flesh; paired with the thick shaft in the woman’s sex, it seemed like a giant talon was gripping her waist from behind.

The shaft rippled slightly, and the woman shuddered.

Her hands twitched at her sides, and Riesa noticed them for the first time; the woman’s arms hung limply, down and slightly behind her legs; she was leaning just slightly backward as she slid down the tube.

Then her breasts entered their view. Her ridiculous, enormous, swollen breasts. Shining gray nipples pointed slightly downward, capping ovoids larger then Riesa’s head.

Cerise emitted another mewl, and Riesa somehow turned her eyes to look. The dark-haired woman had slipped one arm around in front of herself, and a finger was slowly stroking between her legs, slowly, almost unwillingly.

Riesa wanted to join in but didn’t, somehow. She watched entranced as the strange pink woman’s shoulders came into view, and then her neck, and then her head appeared.

Her lips were swollen bows, her nose narrow and shallow. Her eyes were open wide.

They were glossy, featureless white.

The woman stared back at them, mindlessly. Her eyes caught Riesa’s and Riesa was unable to look away, finding herself pulled into their empty depths. Peripherally, she noticed that another dark gray talon sat tightly atop the woman’s head, its point two centimeters above and between the woman’s thin eyebrows.

For the next three minutes, the woman slid down past them.

She never moved, other than to quiver. The second time she did so, shaking her gigantic udders, Cerise whimpered sharply and Riesa managed to look away from the woman’s blank eyes, but her gaze only slid down her shoulders and to the faint outlines of veins beneath the fat gray nipples.

Her feet vanished into the tube beneath them, her calves, her knees. Slowly her spread-wide sex disappeared, despite the two humans leaning forward to keep it in view, and then her waist, and her breasts.

They sat in silence, panting, as the woman’s head, the gray talon tight atop it, slowly slipped out of sight down the tube.

Riesa shivered, exhaled, and leaned backward against the wall.

She waited, not looking at Cerise.

“Quoi... what, was she?” the other woman asked quietly.

Riesa looked then, saw the flush still burning in Cerise’s cheeks. The urge to crawl on top of her, to mash their slick flesh together, was a palpable force inside Riesa’s chest, but she swallowed it down.

“I don’t know,” she replied. “I had heard... we had sent people into the hive, and they had told me about the... the rubber dolls, but I hadn’t seen one...”

Cerise gave her a pointed look. “You sent people into the hive? What is this ‘hive’? Do you know where we are?”

“I told you, I was on Washington Station. A slugbug vessel...” Riesa made a fist, wrapped it with her other hand. “It engulfed us. They carried off most of our people, but some of us managed to hold out, inside the station, until... until recently.”

Until that damned Curry showed up and fucked us, Riesa thought bitterly, but said nothing.

“Then you know where we are,” Cerise said excitedly. “How can we get out?”

Riesa shook her head. “I don’t know. I’ve never been in the hive, I have never heard about these cells that we were in, I don’t know about,” she gestured at the clear tube, “about this... I’m sorry Cerise, I’m as lost as you are.”

They looked at each other quietly for a moment.

“Well,” Cerise finally said, “at least we are together, no? Better than being alone. And we have found these things, these flaws in the walls. Perhaps we can escape.”

“We can try.”

* * *

One of the greener weak patches led into Cerise’s cell, which she assured Riesa was just like her own. That left the possible exit upward which Cerise had stuck her hand into—before they were distracted—and one downward, both adjoining the clear tube.

“They are using spin to simulate gravity,” Riesa said, “so down would be towards the outside edge of the hive. But we are so far inside that I don’t think it matters yet.”

“We go down, then,” Cerise said. “I can go first.”

She knelt down and pushed a hand into the greenish area of the floor. “Ah, I feel another place,” she said. “I will go down. If I turn my foots like this,” she said, twisting her feet around in rapid arcs, “please pull me back up.”

“Got it,” Riesa said. Then she looked up.

Another woman was coming down the tube. Her foot was rubber pink.

Cerise and Riesa looked at each other. Riesa wanted to watch, wanted to see the obscenely distorted woman, her sex impaled wide, as she slid greasily by them.

But that wouldn’t get them anywhere.

“Go,” Riesa prompted. Cerise, head inclined to look at the glistening feet, blinked, then nodded. She turned back to the floor, and pushed both arms down and in.

Then she pushed in her head. Her torso followed—Riesa fought to keep watching Cerise’s nude body, rather than the doll sliding down the tube; the pink creature’s sex was just coming into view.

Riesa had to look. There it was, splayed open, a thick shaft pulsing just slightly beneath the splayed labia. Her clit was erect, peering from its hood. Riesa swallowed.

Cerise’s legs slid through the fleshy floor and disappeared.

Riesa took another look at the descending doll, the huge round curves of her hips. The doll quivered a little, sending a sympathetic jolt through Riesa’s pussy.

There was something in the air. Had to be. Sure, she liked hot women, and although bizarrely altered the dolls were very, very female. Obscenely so. But the arousal that was coursing through Riesa was amped up seven-fold. She wanted to lick the doll, to suck on that little clit so brazenly exposed, to suckle at those palm-sized nipples, to rub her flesh all over that glossy pink flesh. To ride that pulsing shaft—attached to what?—herself, to spread herself open while Cerise licked her and sucked on her tongue.

Cerise. Riesa shook her head and looked at the floor, which had sealed itself closed.

She pushed a hand in, down to the wrist, to the elbow. Sure enough, she felt air.

Riesa closed her eyes, gathered herself, put the doll out of her mind, and pushed herself down into the floor.

* * *

The space below was a mirror of the space above—about a meter high, two broad, one deep, with one wall the clear tube. The descending doll had not caught up with them yet.

Riesa wiped off her face and looked at Cerise. She forced her gaze off Cerise’s glistening breasts and up to her face. “Is this progress?” she quipped.

“We can go down again,” Cerise replied, pointing at the floor. “Also there is a place in this wall,” swinging her arm around to point at a second green patch.

“What do you think?”

Cerise put on a wry smile. “The room will be much crowded with three, but let us see if we can rescue another person.”

The brunette turned and knelt down, giving Riesa no reason not to stare at her ass and that slick place between her legs as she pushed her way through the wall. She went quickly—the doll’s feet hadn’t arrived before Riesa got down on her own knees and followed after.

She realized, crawling out of the wall into the back of another woman’s knees, that the grey-green flesh they were crawling through must be slightly luminescent; she could see clearly but there was no obvious source of light.

The woman she had encountered with her head stood in the center of the small cell. She was tall, and lean, her body more angular than rounded, but sexy regardless. Riesa looked up her body to her head.

It was shrouded in a dark red leathery hood.

She looked up at Cerise, who was easily close enough to touch. Her body was almost voluptuous in contrast to the lean woman who stood in the center of the cell.

Riesa stood up, sliding up vertically in the small space. With three of them, the cell was crowded; with six there would have been no room at all.

“So?” Riesa said. “Pull it off?”

Cerise was looking at the leathery membrane covering the woman’s head. “I don’t know, this one...” she gestured with her hand. “This one is connected to those... things above. Yours was loose. I guess it may react differently.”

Looking up, Riesa could see that the same type of dangling tentacles that had adorned the ceiling of her cell were present here, swaying softly despite the total lack of air movement. One of them stretched down to the top of the woman’s head, where it merged seamlessly with the ruddy hood.

“Well, we pull it off or we leave,” Riesa said. “No way to cut that.”

Cerise nodded. “Yes.” She reached up and pulled at the edge of the membrane.

It came up easily enough, revealing a slime-covered head beneath; wet blond hair, and a pretty face that matched the angular, high-breasted body. The woman’s eyes were closed, her face placid and blank.

Cerise paused.

“What?” Riesa asked.

“The top. It... it does not move. I think it is attached.”

Riesa looked up from Cerise’s breasts to the top of the woman’s head. Cerise had rucked up the membrane so that it was a wrinkled cap around the tube. Beneath it the woman’s hair was thick with slime.

Gingerly, Riesa slid a hand between the leathery red flesh and the woman’s goopy hair. Her fingertips found the resistance of the tube—and it pushed down flush into the woman’s head.

Quietly, Cerise said “I think the tube is... it goes in her head.”

Riesa pulled her hand back; at the same time, Cerise let go of the hood, which slowly began to slide back down around the woman’s head.

“What do we do?” Cerise asked.

“I—” Riesa froze.

The woman’s eyes snapped open.

She stared at the wall behind Riesa’s shoulder. Riesa didn’t move. Slowly, Cerise stepped around, circling.

The woman’s mouth opened. Slime flowed out, running in a thick stream down onto her chest.

Cerise and Riesa shared a look.

“Hello?” Riesa said.

The woman slowly turned her head.

“Slave,” she burbled, lips glistening with slime.

“What?”

The woman licked her lips. Her eyes were wide, staring.

“I am a slave,” she said in a clearer voice. “I must obey. I will obey.”

Riesa looked at Cerise again. “No, you, uh,” she said uncertainly. “You’re a prisoner. You’ve been captured.”

“I am a slave,” the woman said firmly. “I am a human slave. I must obey. All humans must obey. All humans must be slaves.”

Riesa didn’t have a good response to that.

“We can rescue you,” Cerise said quietly. The woman turned her head slowly to look at her.

“No,” the woman said. “There is no rescue. I am a slave. I must obey and I will obey. You...” she said, and paused.

The woman seemed to lean back, to recoil, and her eyes widened.

“All humans must become slaves,” she intoned. “All humans. I am a slave. I am a human. I am a human slave. All humans must become slaves.”

Suddenly, she reached out to grab Cerise.

“You must become a slave,” she said.

Cerise dropped to the floor, landing on her ass, pulling her arms free of the woman’s grip. “Sors! Out!” she barked, and Riesa dove for the wall.

The membrane seemed to fight her, to hold her, and for a moment she felt like she was caught but then she slithered through, feeling Cerise crawling almost on top of her, her arms tangling with Riesa’s legs. Riesa plucked her legs away and reached for Cerise, taking hold of her by her upper arms, pulling her out of the wall.

They waited, tense, crouched, but the woman didn’t appear to be interested in following; of course, the tentacle plugged into her brain might not have allowed for it. Riesa exhaled and sat back against the soft, wet wall.

She watched as the smooth round head of a doll slowly sank down the clear tube.

* * *

“I was—I am a teacher,” Cerise said. “Tertiary school mathematics, also French grammar. This is for children, they are fourteen or fifteen years old.”

“Sounds nice,” Riesa said. “Actually, no it doesn’t. Teenagers are animals.”

Cerise laughed. “Some. But they are also often sweet.”

“How did you get captured?”

“Our school, it has an administrator, appointed by the state. I was to be this administrator for the coming year. I was on Genarche for a training programme. Then, they attack.” She raised her hands. “Everyone was surprised. The ships came, then they used a gas of some kind, a gas that makes sleep, and I wake up here.”

Riesa shook her head. “Genarche was pretty deep in EEGS space. I hadn’t known the bugs had gotten that far.”

“Neither had we,” Cerise said. “I think this attack, it was a much surprise.”

They were still in the small chamber, next to the enslaved woman’s cell. When it had become clear that she wasn’t coming after them they had simply stayed put. Stayed and talked. Cerise got to hear about the fall of Washington Station, and about the holdouts, and how finally the last few humans had been betrayed by some escapees.

“I am sorry for your friends,” Cerise said. “You had done so much, beyond what anyone could expect.”

“Yeah. I know I did my best, but I feel like I let them down.”

Especially... Gwendoline.

Riesa hadn’t thought about Gwen. They hadn’t been together when the reactor had shut down, and the perimeter defenses turned out to have been sabotaged—whether that had been Curry or that other woman with her, Riesa would never know—and Riesa was captured without ever getting to see her lover again.

She shut her eyes tight.

Gwen... she was in a cell like that right now, alien tentacles pumping obedience into her helpless brain...

No. She’d escaped before. Riesa was escaping now, it could be done. The bugs weren’t perfect. They had flaws.

Oh, Gwen...

Cerise was looking at her. “You are thinking of one someone in particular,” she observed.

“Yes,” Riesa admitted. “My girlfriend. She... I didn’t see her at the end. I have to assume they caught her.”

For just a moment, Cerise looked startled. “You... you are homosexual?”

“Uh... yes.”

“Oh. Okay.”

And clearly, Cerise was not. That had been one of the marvels of Gwendoline, so beautiful, and yet not off-limits.

Which Cerise evidently was.

Still, delicious to look at.

Riesa tingled. Why was she so horny?

Cerise hadn’t said anything. “Is something wrong?” Riesa asked.

“No! No, it’s just...” Cerise laughed quietly. “I do not know how to say that I have no... problem with who you are, and am as pleased to be with you as I was a moment ago, but simply by saying these things I am admitting that something has entered... no, has come between...”

“It’s okay,” Riesa said. “I understand. It comes up. I won’t hit on you.”

Cerise looked at her for a moment. “I don’t...” she began. “I feel that I don’t know I want to... block this. But I don’t know how I feel. I am confused.”

Riesa’s sex thrilled. Seducing a straight girl...

“Well, as long as we both are,” Riesa said.

Cerise nodded. Riesa looked at the tube for a moment, then back. Cerise was staring at her body.

Whatever it was, it was affecting Cerise too.

“Let’s... let’s go down,” Riesa said. “I’d like to do something.”

“Of course,” Cerise said.

“I’ll go first,” Riesa volunteered. “It’s my turn.”

* * *

She pushed through into the next air-filled cavity and gasped, wiped her face. Then she frowned—this room could barely fit two people, was perhaps a meter square. But the floor had a sickly green stripe on it, another obviously weak seam.

Riesa’s ass was still up above, in the room with Cerise. Twisting, Riesa slid a hand back up next to her body, gestured that she was going to continue downward. She waited a moment, then felt Cerise clasp her hand.

She pulled her arm back down, and wriggled forward and once again down. She pressed her hands into a prayer, and pushed them into the floor.

They went in and down, but didn’t hit another empty space. Riesa wriggled downward. Her hands entered an area that felt... loose. A handsbreadth of air around them.

Riesa wriggled some more, spread her elbows to make room in the lower seam for her head.

Then she fell.

The membrane around her calves let go, the new weak spot didn’t stop her. Like a marble slipping into the couch covers, Riesa dropped suddenly downward. She squeaked as her body squeezed between loose wet gray flesh, dropping, dropping.

Then she stuck.

She could breathe. Thank goodness, she could breathe.

But she was stuck.

Her hands were pinned below her; she couldn’t spread them enough to draw them back. Arching her body backwards to clear a space for her face, Riesa realized that she was pushed directly up against the clear tube, pinned between the fleshy wall and the plasticine tube surface.

She tried to pull herself upward.

She didn’t move a centimeter.

She should have had Cerise hold her ankles.

There was air, but for how long?

Cerise would get her. Riesa wriggled her ankles, her feet, but they were pinned. How deep had she fallen?

There. Something moving around her feet.

Riesa took deep breaths. No panic.

But Cerise wasn’t getting her. The movement didn’t become a grasp around her ankles; instead it slid down her shins.

What was... oh.

She was pinned next to the tube.

Riesa could see now.

Pink, glistening feet. Hanging limp.

Sliding down next to her.

The tube bulged as the rubber doll came down it, pushing against Riesa’s trapped body. The feet were down at her waist now, and she could feel the tube stretching as those round pink hips bulged it.

Riesa could look up right between the woman’s spread legs.

The shaft pulsed inside her spread pussy.

Lust rushed through Riesa like wet fire.

The pussy slid smoothly towards her, coming down, coming down—and then Riesa moved.

She pushed downward.

The breasts. Those huge, watermelon breasts. They were bulging the tube, stretching it, and the bulging tube was pushing Riesa further downward.

Riesa couldn’t look away from that pussy.

The doll’s whole body shone as though it were greased, but Riesa could see a thin rivulet emerge from her vagina and slither down the shaft, down to where it curved back up between her legs.

Slowly, a droplet formed at the base of the curve.

Riesa kept moving downward.

The phallus buried in the pink, glossy snatch shuddered. An instant later, the rubber body did the same.

The droplet fell down the tube.

Riesa moaned.

Her hands entered air.

Something slipped, and Riesa stopped moving. But her hands were in air, above the elbows. The membrane was loose enough, she could pull herself down—and out.

She didn’t move.

Those giant breasts slid down her body.

They slid up her thighs, slowly, slowly. Riesa trembled. The pussy passed her face, the clit stiffly at attention, begging Riesa to somehow pierce the clear wall of the tube and suck on it, kiss it, tap gently at it with her tongue.

The breasts slid across her stomach, then caught briefly on Riesa’s breasts. She slid downward again, half a meter, her mind whirling, lost in space. Her arms were still in air; then her head caught on the membrane and the doll’s breasts squeezed across her own.

Then, slowly, they enfolded her face.

And then they slid past, and Riesa was looking at the doll’s face, half a meter away. Those white, glossy eyes stared blankly into her own and Riesa wanted to join her, to become mindless just like that. To stare into those eyes until her own mirrored them, her lips became swollen bows, her skin turned to pink gloss.

Riesa stared into the doll’s mindless eyes.

Then they, too, slid downward out of sight.

* * *

Riesa sat next to the tube and stared out across the egg chamber.

The room was roughly triangular, some thirty meters on a side. Riesa sat at one corner of it, near the ceiling, atop a steeply sloped wall; the greener patch she had emerged from was within reach overhead.

At her left hand, the clear tube descended to the floor, where it met another, larger tube, which ran along the base of the wall to the far side of the room, where it disappeared. The section of the tube set into the floor was filled with a whitish slime; it was flowing slowly—oozing—away from where Riesa crouched and out beneath the far wall.

Rubber dolls floated within it.

They were drifting slowly, entirely submerged, away from Riesa down the tube. Their bald heads or swollen breasts or rounded backsides would bump into the clear top of the tube, exposing them to Riesa’s view, before they would slowly slide away and disappear back into the whitish goop.

Meanwhile, the floor of the room was covered with clear pods containing nude women.

The pods seemed set into the floor, as though growing from it. The women were all young and hard-bodied, but otherwise were a broad set of body types and skin colors. Riesa estimated there were perhaps three hundred of them, sleeping in their clear pods.

Gwendoline had described these, although she’d said they grew from vertical stalks. Riesa hadn’t realized how oddly... erotic they were.

Of course, at this point everything was.

She crouched near the ceiling and somehow refrained from masturbating. Her whole body still felt the press of the rubber doll as it pushed down the tube; in her mind those blank white eyes bored into her, those gray-tipped breasts enfolded her face.

On the far side of the room was a translucent membrane; Curry had said that such things were doors.

But Cerise might be coming; Riesa would wait for her.

She turned her head to see a pair of pink feet, spread and glistening, appearing next to her in the tube. Slowly they descended, glistening calves, knees, spread thighs, and then the glossy, candy-pink pussy, spread wide around the slick gray shaft.

Riesa moaned as her will crumbled and her hand found her pussy.

She watched as the doll slithered by, slowly gliding down the tube, hips and waist and bulbous breasts, mindless white-eyed face. She passed Riesa, slid down, down, then stopped. Her feet dangled in the slow-moving slime.

Slowly, the doll rotated onto her back, lying down, hands stiff at her sides.

She lay flat, and stopped. Then the talons gripping her slid back, pulling away into whatever thing behind her—Riesa couldn’t see it—they were part of. Riesa watched as a shocking length of phallus slid out of the doll’s wet snatch.

The doll trembled.

Then she sank, whatever held her up retracting away, dropping her into the whitish slime. She turned, slowly, stiff like a doll, and was slowly carried under, the glossy pink sheen of her head slipping out of sight.

Riesa mewled, squeezed her clit, and came.

She sat back into the fleshy wall, hips twitching involuntarily. The orgasm had barely taken the edge off; she was ready to jill again as soon as the next doll appeared in the shaft.

Then a hand fluttered out of the ceiling.

Startled, Riesa turned. She looked around and braced herself between the ceiling and wall, then reached out and took hold of Cerise’s hand. The hand twitched away in surprise, then gripped Riesa’s hand firmly.

Slowly, she pulled Cerise out of the ceiling.

And managed not to ferociously kiss her.

Riesa sat, crouched in her high perch, as Cerise wiped the slime from her face and inhaled deep gasps of air. Watched as she took in the room, the eggs with their hundreds of floating women, the whitish slime floating in the tube in the floor. Riesa pointed at the membrane on the far wall.

“That’s a sort of door,” she said. “We might be able to get out there.”

Cerise looked at Riesa and Riesa realized that Cerise’s nipples were taut, her cheeks flushed. She was as horny as Riesa.

Cerise didn’t reply, just stared at her. Her flesh glistened with the slickness of the walls.

Riesa didn’t move. If she gave her body permission, it would crawl right over on top of the other woman. But maybe she could still control her mouth... “Thank you, Cerise.”

Cerise’s brow furrowed. “Thank... me?”

“For coming after me. Down here. It must have... I just disappeared. Thank you for coming after me.”

“I did not know what had happened. If you were trapped. I could not have left you like that.”

“Some people might have.”

Cerise nodded. Her nipples were still bullet-tight, but she seemed more focused. “You said... there is a door?”

Riesa pointed at the far wall again, the taut membrane there. “That. My friends who... who had come into the hive, said that those were doors. You touch them and they open.”

“How interesting.” Her gaze swept across the room again. “All these women...”

Behind Cerise, a new pair of pink feet were drifting down into view.

Riesa pushed herself forward and slid down the wall. She touched down lightly on the fleshy floor, only half a meter from one of the pods. Its skin was clear, taut, like a bubble. Inside floated a nude woman with dark skin, hands loose at her sides. Her eyes were closed, her face placid.

Cerise came down the wall and stood next to her. Together they looked at the woman in the pod.

“What can we do?” Cerise asked.

Riesa shook her head. “Without a knife? Nothing.” Gingerly, she reached out to the skin of the pod. It was cool, smooth, but thick enough that there was no way they could tear it.

“Come on,” she said. “Let’s see what’s out there.”

She waited a moment to see that Cerise was following; she caught a brief glimpse of the rubberdoll descending in the tube, her eyes flicking to the doll’s slick crotch, but then she turned and began to thread her way through the pods.

Riesa realized, halfway across the room, that she was looking at each woman to see if she recognized any of them. She didn’t; they were all strangers, floating placidly, asleep.

At the far side of the room there was about a meter’s width between the pods and the wall. Cerise and Riesa walked to the membrane. They shared a look, then Riesa cautiously lifted a hand to touch its surface.

It flicked open.

Beyond was another, even larger, open space; at first glance, it seemed like a nexus, a large room where hallways and other rooms came together. There was a swirl of motion—at least two dozen figures were walking around, in varying directions.

They were all nude women.

One of them was a rubber doll. Most of the rest were simply naked women, but their faces were blank, expressionless, their eyes wide and glazed. Brainwashed.

“All of their feet... they touch the ground together,” Cerise whispered.

It was true. They all walked with the exact same pace.

Some of them carried... things. Spherical blobs, gray in color. Most of them had empty hands, swinging gently, palms flat at their hips. Riesa had always thought that sleepwalkers walked with their hands held in front of them.

There were at least five exits from the room. A passageway directly across the room, twenty meters away. Next to it on the right, and slightly higher, some other room was visible, with two women stepping blankly out of it. On either side of the membrane they had opened, corridors ran at ninety degrees, one slightly up, one slightly down.

And across the room, to the left and slightly down, was a part of the room whose floor was a whitish pool of slime.

A rubber doll was emerging from it.

She walked slowly up and out of the pool, face blank, body coated in whitish goop. Somehow the slime accentuated her obscenity, her huge round hips, her giant breasts. It glistened on her swollen lips.

Riesa slowly realized they had been standing in the open doorway and staring.

Luckily, none of the women seemed to have noticed.

“What... is this?” Cerise asked. “This is... I don’t understand. Are they all... what are they?”

“They’re drones,” Riesa said. “Mindless slaves. The slugbugs turn us into those. Like that woman in the cell, when they’re finished with her.”

Cerise shook her head. “Oh, no.”

They watched the women pass. None of them hurried, none of them spoke.

Then Riesa saw something interesting.

She had been watching the rubberdoll—it was hard to take her eyes away—as it started to move. Rather than walk towards them and into the junction, it turned away, walking placidly towards the back of the room it was in. When it reached the far wall, it stopped and raised a hand. The wall nictated open.

Beyond it, Riesa saw stars.

Stars.

The doll walked into the room beyond the membrane, and slowly rotated in place, glistening, turning to the side. Then she walked away.

The membrane snapped shut. Riesa swallowed.

“There were stars,” she hissed.

“What?” Cerise asked.

“I saw stars. Space. There’s some sort of window, on the other side of the room with that pool of goop. The pool that the dolls are... flowing into. There were stars, through a door on the far side.”

Cerise looked. “I don’t see a door,” she said. “But I believe you. But... what can we do?”

“We go take a look,” Riesa said. “We... pretend to be them, walk over there, and see what there is.”

“Walk out there?”

“What else is there? Stay here? We’re both naked. We’ll fit right in.”

“You’re right. Okay then, let’s go.”

Riesa paused, and took a deep breath. She watched the passing drones, tried to capture their pace. Left, right. Left, right.

Riesa stepped out and began walking.

No heads turned. No voices called out.

She dared not turn her head to see if Cerise was following. Slowly, in step with the drones passing around her, Riesa crossed the room. Another rubberdoll was exiting the pool. A thick drop of slime slid down her breasts, and Riesa almost lost her stride watching it.

They were almost in the pool area; it was down a meter or two, the tube opening set into the floor as well as the wall. The doll was motionless now, standing still as the slime trickled down her body.

They were almost there now; they’d have to walk down a slope, past the pool, then walk by the doll-

“Intruder,” a flat voice said, right next to her.

Riesa turned and looked up into the placid face of a naked woman. Naked—but wrapped in clear... clear flesh. Some sort of suit...

A slugbug suit.

There were three of them, surrounding Riesa and Cerise. Half a meter taller than Riesa, and muscular. Their feet hovered atop black hooves, their bodies stark naked, sheathed in clear flesh.

The woman reached out to Riesa.

And pushed a needle into her shoulder.

Riesa recoiled, stepped back. Suddenly her head swam.

She turned, saw Cerise sinking to her knees, and then everything went black.

* * *

End Part One