The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

WeaverTV: The Newlyweaved Game

SYNOPSIS:

Three couples. Revealing answers. Life-changing results. It’s the classic game of Newlywed couples but with more of a Weaver twist.

AUTHOR’S NOTE:

New Weaver-adjacent mechanism. Please let me know what you think. Enjoy the work? Want to support and see more? Have ideas for this world (or one of my other ones) that you want to see realized? Please consider my Patreon.

DISCLAIMERS:

This story is a work of fiction; any apparent resemblance between the characters in this story and any actual persons living or dead is purely coincidental and unintentional.

Do not read this story if you are under the age of 18 or if explicit sexual fiction is illegal in your jurisdiction.

This story contains mind control and explicit descriptions of a sexual nature. If any of these concepts disturb you, please find something else to read.

This story is a work of erotic fantasy. It is not meant to reflect real life, nor should it be read as an endorsement of the actions and attitudes contained within.

During breakfast in the Hernandez household, Mila discovers the online ad for The Newlyweaved Game and presents it to her husband Angel.

“Look at what I found?” Mila says, rotating her laptop on the breakfast table so Angel can see.

“A gameshow?”

“Not just any gameshow. A gameshow for newly married couples like us. I think it’s supposed to be like that old game show. They probably just couldn’t get the rights to the name. And it says, fun, cash, and unbelievable prizes and, I quote, no one leaves empty handed. This could be our ticket to the honeymoon we want but have to keep putting off because of money.”

Angel turns to his wife. “If you want to do this, I’m all in. I’m always all in with you. You know that.”

“You keep answering things like that, Mr. Hernandez, and you’re going to win some unbelievable prizes right here in the kitchen.”

A simple kiss morphs into a make-out session shifts into sex pushed up against the kitchen table. Suffice it to say, their breakfast gets cold, but they don’t care.

The scene isn’t all that different in the Price and Talbot households. Quinn brings her husband Robert Price onboard and Luke brings his wife Jade Talbot onboard. All are excited at the prospect of cash and prizes and, as newlyweds, they’ll use any excuse to initiate sex.

They display better, more suited for public behavior when they all meet backstage, having made it through the online screening and selection process.

“I’m excited,” Quinn professes. “I’ve never been on television before.”

Tiny, blonde Quinn doesn’t have to tell the other five people in the green room that she’s excited because they can clearly see her nearly bouncing off of the walls. At twenty-one, she’s half the age of her husband and half his muscular size. They met at the studio where she teaches yoga. Robert was looking for something to take his mind off of his divorce from his first wife and Quinn’s tight ass in even tighter yoga pants did the trick. A lot of people would see the age gap between the two and judge them. Angel nearly asked why she’d brought her father to a game for newlyweds and was very thankful he didn’t when he saw the pair kissing. Quinn’s friends adore Robert, calling him “The Silver Fox” on account of the combination of his toned body and his gray hair.

Mila proudly says, “I was a cheerleader for my college football team. We were D-1, so I think there’s probably footage of me somewhere from at least one of the games. I never saw any, of course, because I was too busy cheering.”

Only five years removed from college, Mila still has a fit body from years of cheering and the commitment to healthy living that followed.

Angel reaches around to pull her close to his body. “And I was too busy playing…”

Angel clocks in at 5′11″, 206 pounds, and it’s all muscle.

Proudly, Mila adds, “He was our quarterback.”

“I thought you looked familiar,” Luke says to Angel. “I bet on your bowl game.”

“I hope you bet on me.”

“You know what? I did.”

“So where’s my cut, then?”

Luke and Angel both laugh and shake hands. They’re about the same age, but while Angel still has an athlete’s physique, Luke has a mathlete’s physique, spending more time in the classroom than on the field or in the gym. Luke evens the playing field, though, with a crisp, well-tailored suit, an easy smile, and a corner office. The darkest-skinned man in nearly every room he enters, he’s practiced his ability to put people at ease. Jade’s mixed race background, leaving her with lighter skin and vaguely asian features, can also sometimes needlessly offend those who want to yet can’t immediately categorize her. Luke and Jade are naturally outgoing and friendly, partially by nature and partially in an effort to subvert the opinions of those that would demean them.

“I still think you should’ve been able to go pro,” Luke says shaking his hand.

“You and me both.”

Jade looks at Quinn and Mila, “Should we talk about shoes while they all talk about sports?”

Quinn smiles, “Yes, please.”

Mila smiles and shrugs. “I honestly think I know more about sports than shoes.”

Jade puts a friendly hand on her shoulder. “There’s still time to learn…”

Quinn puts her hand on the opposite shoulder. “I have so much to teach you.”

Mila looks at Angel. “Help me?”

Angel doesn’t have to step in to save her, because a production assistant comes through with some forms for them all to sign.

The PA impatiently waits as Luke thoroughly examines the verbiage.

“Excuse me, could you maybe explain item seventeen?” He asks.

The PA examines one of the already signed documents. “Oh. The honesty clause? You just have to understand that you’re compelled to honesty. That’s all.”

“Compelled how? The vague definition worries me. Do we forfeit any earned prizes if it’s found that an answer has any sort of dishonesty?”

“Oh. On no, sir. We know you won’t be dishonest. That clause exists to let you know that we know that.”

Jade grabs Luke’s arm. “It’s just a game, honey. I don’t think you have to fine comb their contract.”

Luke can never say no to his wife. Despite his hesitations, he signs and hands it over.

“Okay, now that that’s out of the way,” the PA says matter-of-factly, “Follow me to the stage.”

Angel looks at the rest of the group. “Just so that you know, we were all friendly back there, but on that stage, you’re the enemy and you’re going down.”

Luke softly says, “Easy, Angel. I believe this is a family show.”

As each of the six contestants step out of the wings, they’re momentarily blinded and disorientated by the lights of the stage and must be led to their podiums by stagehands. As bright as the lights are, it’s weirder for them all to feel the lights go out once they’ve arrived in their positions. They come up again, seemingly a short moment later, to the audience cheering on the arrival of the show’s host. He has a thin rod, handheld pole microphone in his hand and a suit that is so colorful and loud that it would make Don Cherry blush.

He speaks with the voice of every game show host ever. “Hello, everyone, and welcome to another episode of The Newlyweaved Game. I’m your host, Richard Johnson. We have three new couples on the stage with me today, but who’s going to walk away winners? Let’s get to know them a little better before we get to know them a lot better.”

Richard walks over to the couples, approaching Mila and Angel Hernandez at stage right first. “Hello, Mila and Angel, tell us who you are and where you’re from…”

Mila starts speaking. They alternate talking and speak with great enthusiasm, trying to win over the audience from the get go.

“Hi, we’re Mila…”

“And Angel…”

“Hernandez. We’re in from Las Vegas, Nevada…”

“And we’re going to win all of the prizes!” Angel concludes.

Richard shakes their hands. “Looks like we’ve got some top notch competitors today and that’s only couple number one, let’s see what couple number two has to say…”

Quinn leans towards Richard and borrows a page from the Hernandez introduction book. “Hello, I’m Quinn Price…”

“And I’m Robert Price…”

“We’ve got beauty…”

“And brains…”

“And everything it takes to wipe the floor with the competition.”

Richard fake laughs. “Oh, you went domesticated at the end. Sometimes… that happens. Am I right audience?”

Loud cheers and whoops come from the bright abyss beyond the stage.

Richard takes two steps to his right. “And last, but not least couple number three.”

“I’m Jade Talbot, I’m an architectural engineer.”

“I’m Luke Talbot, an attorney at at Dewey, Howe, Druthers, and Mayfield.”

“Looks like the Talbots are going to let their resumes do the talking for them. Do you like being a lawyer?”

“I do.” Luke answers.

“And do you like being an architectural engineer?”

“I really do.” Jade answers.

“Well, let’s hope that’s still true for the both of you at the end of the show, then…”

Luke tilts his head to the side, perplexed by the host’s comment, as Richard Johnson approaches a podium. He places the mic into the podium and explains the game.

“This game is so easy, a child could play it… or even an adult with a child’s IQ. I don’t know what’s going to happen, I just work here. I’m going to ask a question, you will both use your dry erase boards to answer. Get it right, get it wrong, doesn’t matter. What matters is how you answer. Anyway, to prevent cheating, let’s bring up those privacy walls.”

Angel has his arm around Mila when the privacy wall starts to raise between them. If he didn’t have quick reflexes, he might have been injured. The other two couples see this happen and create space between themselves to allow for their wall to raise unimpeded.

“Question one—what would your husband say is your best asset?”

All six start to scribble on their dry erase boards. Once the boards are down, Richard speaks, “Mila, what did you write?”

Mila holds up her sign and it reads: My ass.

Richard reads it aloud, “Mila said ‘My ass.’” Angel starts to smile. “Angel, what did you say?”

He smiles even wider as he holds up his board. It reads: Her ass.

A friendly bell rings and Richard adds, “Looks like they’re in agreement. Mila, why don’t you step to the side of your stand and see if the audience agrees?”

Mila is tentative at first, merely taking a step to the side, but with the hooting encouragement from the audience, she starts to shake and bounce her booty. With every bounce, it seems more pronounced. It’s more clearly on view as her pants fade off of her body and only a skintight pair of booty shorts separate her ass from being fully on display. The booty shorts don’t quite match the nice blouse Mila wears up top, but she’s too distracted by the positive reinforcement to notice.

“Yes. Yes, it does seem like the audience agrees. Well done, Team Hernandez. Now, what about Team Price. Quinn, what did you write for what your husband would say is your best asset?”

Quinn holds up her board. It reads: My flexibility.

“Quinn says it’s her flexibility. What do you say, Robert?”

He nods as he holds up his board. His reads: Her flexibility.

“You seem to be in agreement. Why don’t you pop out Quinn and see if the audience is on your side?”

Quinn steps to the side of their stand and touches her toes, facing forward. She nearly loses the audience to some grumbling, but then she bends over into a reverse backbend. The audience stops grumbling, but doesn’t quite manage any applause.

“Audience?” Richard says. “Do you think she can do better than that?”

Richard’s question is met with a cascade of “yeses” and applause.

Spurred on, Quinn does a split, dropping to the floor and tearing apart her skirt, leaving only a thong behind. She does a couple of bounces while in that position, and the crowd goes wild for her. She returns to her place at her stand unfazed by being left only in her panties.

“Two strong answers with a lot of audience support. Let’s see what Team Talbot has to offer. Jade?”

Jade holds up her board, which reads: My mind.

Immediately, boos start to rain down from the audience.

Richard doesn’t even bother reading this response aloud, he merely says, “Now now, folks, let’s see what Luke had to say before you pass any judgment.”

Luke tentatively lifts his board. Written on it—Her intelligence.

The boo birds come out full bore reading this.

Richard placates them with some gestures to quiet down. “First, she wrote ‘My mind’ and you wrote ‘Her intelligence’ so it’s not quite a perfect match. Additionally, the audience doesn’t seem to think that you like her for her mind or her intelligence and one of the unspoken rules here at The Newlyweaved Game is… the audience is always right. This means that your answers are both clearly wrong.”

Luke feels a pressure in his head, his thoughts seeming to shift along with it. I don’t know what’s wrong with them. Of course, I love my wife’s intelligence… but it’d be so much better if she were just a stupid little bimbo. Intelligent women don’t turn me on. Bimbos do. The dumber, the better—that’s what I’ve always said. Luke finishes his thought and starts to nod with certainty, having come to a conclusion more in line with the audience.

On her side of the privacy wall, Jade feels even more pressure in her skull than Luke. Nothing shifts in her mind, it just starts to float and float away. A dumb smile starts to form on Jade’s face and her eyes appear much less sharp and aware than before.

Richard smiles to camera. “That’s it for question one. It’s still anyone’s game to win. We’ll be back in two and two.”

The audience applause shifts into high gear for what seems like a second or so and then Richard continues, “Welcome back. The first question started with the wives. Let’s start with the husbands for question number two. Husbands, if your wife could change one thing about herself, what would she say she would change?”

Five of the six people write on their boards and put them down. Jade just starts up into the lights.

Richard tries to direct her back to the game. “Jade, you have to write something that you would change on your board. That’s how the game works.”

She responds with a positive, “Okie dokie.”

Wow. She sounds so dumb, Luke thinks and gets a raging hard-on behind the stand, turned on by the idea of a dumb version of his wife.

“This round, we’ll start with Robert. Robert, what did you write your wife would change?”

Robert starts to talk before he reveals his board. “Well, since we have to be honest, my wife has always felt a little underdeveloped, so I wrote…”

His board reads: Her breasts.

“Quinn, your husband said you’d want an upgrade up front. Do you agree?”

Quinn demurely holds up her board. It reads: My chest.

“Audience, do you think that’s a winning answer?”

The audience breaks out into enthusiastic applause.

Having gotten the question right, Quinn starts to jump up and down in celebration. With each little hop, there’s more of a bounce up top as her breasts slowly get fuller and fuller. When the applause finally dies down, and Quinn stops bouncing, her little A-cup breasts have become DD’s, barely contained by her shirt and making her look impossibly top heavy on such an otherwise tiny frame.

“Looks like the Price’s have gone two for two. Can the Talbot’s attempt to keep pace? Luke, what did you write?”

“My wife is always so busy, I think if she could change one thing, it would be—“

Luke holds up his board. It reads: Her schedule.

Richard has to quiet the audience down again as hisses start to wash over the stage.

“Hey!” He shouts with no decorum. “Don’t make me come up there!” A calmness washes over him as he returns to host mode. “Jade, what did you write?”

Jade holds up her board. It reads: sex?

“They didn’t agree in the slightest, but I think we can all agree that you shouldn’t have to schedule sex. In fact, sex should be something that happens as often as possible, am I right?”

The audience cheers, back once again on Richard’s side.

The simple thoughts left in Jade’s mind all shift to sex. Sex with her husband. Sex with Richard, the host. Sex with the unseen, but eager audience members. She starts to advertise her desires by rubbing her hands up and down her body, letting everyone who sees her know that she’s always ready for sex.

Richard adds, “And… if you were scheduling sex, wouldn’t that make you some sort of pimp or prostitute?”

Luke’s entire mind folds in on itself. When his eyes regain focus, he’s happy to be showing off his wife… his wares… in front of a live studio audience and whoever’s watching at home. Someone who’s appeared on TV is technically a celebrity and people will pay a lot more to fuck a celebrity than just some ho on the corner. Luke loves the idea of all the money he’s about to make as soon as they can get off of this stage. Maybe even not that far off, as the stage backs out into an alley. He hopes all the audience members came to the show with full wallets he can empty.

“Angel, what did you write that Mila would want to change?”

“I love my wife and I love our life together. I know there’s only one thing that currently makes her unhappy and that’s—“

Angel holds up his board. It reads: Her job.

“Mila. Angel doesn’t think you like your job. Is he right?”

Mila nods and shows that her board reads: My job.

She explains, “I miss cheering. I loved getting that crowd excited.”

“You know,” Richard says with a conspirator’s tone, “there are other ways beyond cheerleading to get a crowd excited.”

Even as he says it, she knows a very popular way for a woman to get a crowd excited. She looks up to the lights and pictures them shining down on her, but she’s alone on the stage. And there’s music. Hard, thumping music. Lost in her head, she doesn’t connect with the fact that she’s unbuttoned her blouse and tossed it to the ground behind her, leaving only a lacy shelf bra to present her chest to the audience. Their encouragement only cements the idea of an all-new career in her head—a career where the attention directly translates into dollars.

Richard smiles at the camera. “That was round two. And we’ll be back in two.” He winks and the crowd eats it up.

The stage lights seem to get brighter and brighter, but then return to normal.

“And we’re back!” Richard vehemently yells. “Round three’s question goes back to the ladies. Ladies, if you could get more blank from your husband, what would that be?”

Jade, dumb as she may now be, doesn’t even hesitate and her board is down before everyone else’s.

“Jade, let’s start with you. What did you put you’d like more of from your husband?”

Jade licks her lips and holds up her board. It reads: dik!!!

Richard laughs. “Good thing we don’t deduct points for spelling, seeing as we don’t have a points system whatsoever. Luke, what did you write?”

Luke holds up his board and explains why there are ten digits and two hyphens on it. “This is my private number. Anybody wants to fuck this piece of ass right next to me, you give me a call and I’ll hook that shit up.”

Richard starts to tsk at him. “Luke, that didn’t answer the question at all. It’s like you’re not even trying. That, of course, means you’re going to get penalized. But on the bright side, since Jade wants more dick, the penalty will be very penile.”

Luke feels a shift in his pants as his dick shoots down the leg of his pants, easily doubling in size. He started the day with an admirable nine inches. Now, he’s got a good foot and a half of cock. He’s quick to realize that it’s not just the size that’s changed. It’s also needy. He strokes it absentmindedly, it gets bigger… harder… and even more needy.

“Mila,” Richard says, “Jade filled her blank with dick. What did you fill in your blank with?”

Mila laughs thinking about Jade filling her blank with dick, but she raises her board to show that she’s written “support” on it.

“Angel. Mila says she wants more support from you, what did you think she’d want?”

Angel tries to explain his way into a matching response. “I feel like both of our responses are coming from the same place. We’ve had some arguments when I feel like some random dude is eyeing her, so I wrote—“

His board reads: Trust.

“I’m sorry, but that’s not a match. If it’s a consolation though, I know for a fact that from this moment on, no matter what Mila does and who she does it to, she will have Angel’s absolute trust. As for Mila, she wanted more support and she’s going to need more support going forward.”

As Richard finishes speaking, Mila feels pulled forward, like she’s falling. She fights to remain upright. She realizes that her center of gravity has shifted now that she’s sporting watermelon sized tits. They’re too big for her bra and spill outward, nipples popping to attention in the cool studio air. She grips them and finds them to be as sensitive as her previously modest breasts. She can’t help but think that this can only help her new career path.

“Quinn, what blank does Robert need to fill for you?”

Quinn blushes and raises her board which reads “kids.”

“Robert, it would seem that Quinn wants to expand your family. What did you think she’d say?”

Robert speaks before lifting his board, “I think she’s still too young and I’m not so much and that there are a lot of adventures for us to enjoy while we can, but also… I knew—“

Robert’s board also reads “kids.”

“Another match, another happy couple in the making. Speaking of couples and making, I have a feeling that the Price family is going to expand in roughly nine months. In fact, I have an inkling that their first go will not be a solitary birth. Definitely more than two. Likely not more than four. And they’ll have plenty of time to put the baby batter in the oven while they’re cruising the high seas on their newly won vacation—a two week, all expenses paid cruise to the Bahamas. So Robert, you will get your adventure while you can and Quinn will get her kids in short order. Additionally, the Price’s will receive a lifetime supply of diapers, seeing as they’re going to be in constant, steady need of them going forward. Any time Quinn isn’t knocked up, Robert will work hard to make sure she is in short order.

Quinn starts to rub her belly, feeling empty and in desperate need of a fill-up from Robert who now has no hesitations about getting his younger wife good and pregnant.

“But there are no losers on The Newlyweaved Game. Luke will receive three new suits from Dapper Dan’s to accommodate his need for better fitting pants and his overall change in look. Not to be left out, Jade will receive a full makeover and very exposing wardrobe from Night Callers to better showcase her ‘appeal.’

Luke nods, thinking of the cool threads he’s ready to don and which corner will get Jade the most action.

“We’re not leaving out you two, Mila and Angel. We’ve already cut a deal with Player’s Gentlemen’s Club for Mila to start working there tonight. Angel, you’ve got a five year Player’s Platinum Pass which gets you free admission and discounted dances. Fine print, you still have a two drink minimum for every visit.

Mila can’t wait to get up on the stage, dance her clothes off, and feel all of the crowd’s admiration. Angel can’t wait to watch, getting hard at the thought of what some patron might do to his wife in the champagne room.

“So from all of us here at The Newlyweaved Game to all of you out there—remember, love takes many forms, enjoy them all! Good night!”