The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

WeaverTV: The Newlyweaved Game — Episode 2: Fill in the Blanks

SYNOPSIS:

Three new couples. Revealing answers. Life-changing results. It’s the classic game of Newlywed couples but with more of a Weaver twist.

AUTHORS NOTES:

Please let me know what you think.

Enjoy the work?

Want to support and see more?

Have ideas for this world (or one of my other ones) that you want to see realized?

Please consider my Patreon.

DISCLAIMERS:

This story is a work of fiction; any apparent resemblance between the characters in this story and any actual persons living or dead is purely coincidental and unintentional.

Do not read this story if you are under the age of 18 or if explicit sexual fiction is illegal in your jurisdiction.

This story contains mind control and explicit descriptions of a sexual nature. If any of these concepts disturb you, please find something else to read.

This story is a work of erotic fantasy. It is not meant to reflect real life, nor should it be read as an endorsement of the actions and attitudes contained within.

“Tell me again why you want to sign us up for some newlywed game show thingy...” Tyler Carlson says to his girlfriend Khloe Burke as they stand in the coffee shop, waiting on their drinks. “I mean, we’re not even married.”

“That’s just it. We’ll be acting. It will be a showcase for our acting skills. And on TV, no less, so that’s another possible way to be discovered.”

“I don’t know that playing myself is going to get me any attention,” Tyler says, shuffling his feet and looking down at them, his blond surfer hair falling down across his eyes.

Khloe loved her boyfriend for his good heart and his great looks. She was the brain of the operation. While Tyler went to auditions for the heartthrob roles, Khloe was pigeonholed into the quirky friend... or the quirky neighbor... or the quirky whatever. She had long accepted her role in roles, but with the pair of them going through a dry spell, she thought it might be good to shake things up and get them out there. She knows Tyler will eventually give in to her plan. He always caves when it comes to Khloe, despite the fact that she knows everyone who passes the pair wonders what the blond Adonis is doing with the peculiar redhead. She’d love for him to marry her, to lock their relationship down with rings and paperwork, but she never wants to press her luck to ask and possibly have it backfire, destroying their relationship—the best thing in her life.

* * *

“But is it safe?” Hadley Morrison asks her husband Asher George. The pair are long-tenured Behavioral Psych professors at the local university. After an extended engagement period of well over a decade, they recently tied the knot, though they kept their names the same so as to not confuse anyone who has read and enjoyed their dense thesis papers and research findings.

“No guts, no glory!” Asher proclaims enthusiastically. The statement seems absurd coming from the mouth of a slender, nebbish man, especially when spoken to his counterpart in female form.

“Asher, we’re not the guts and glory types. We’re, for lack of a better term, bookish.”

“We are.” He clasps her hands in his. “We absolutely, one hundred percent are. But that’s the opportunity. Picture it. A joint Morrison-George paper on this very interesting, very unexplored by the sciences phenomenon. It’s a potential cross-over work, too, and it could spell on-camera appearances which would allow us to reach all sorts of new audiences... and new sources of funding.”

Hadley smiles at the thought of new sources for funding. That’s the Holy Grail for researchers. “Okay. Okay. I’m listening...”

* * *

“I promised you a proper honeymoon,” Jaxson Greene whispers into the ear of his wife of three weeks Eliana Guzman, his hands grabbing on to her hip bones from behind.

“And you think going on some random games how counts?!?” Eliana says, breaking free from his embrace and cocking a hand on her hip.

“No no no. But the prize money, honey—”

Eliana’s feigned attitude relaxes instantly as she brushes some hair across his forehead. “I know what you meant. Jax, I always know what you mean. I read you completely. And I’m happy with the mini-moon we have planned. I don’t want to go on some show and be made to look foolish.”

“Girl,” Jaxson says, saddling up to her. “You could never look foolish. Gorgeous. Beautiful. Awe-inspiring. Yes. But never foolish.”

“You keep sweet talking me, I’m going to have my feet pointed toward heaven in no time... and I know you, Jaxson Greene, you’ll put a baby all up in me... and then we’ll really have to worry about money.”

“All the more reason to go on this game show and win big, am I right?”

* * *

The first time the three couples meet is in the waiting room as they go over the show’s paperwork. Hadley and Asher read it thoroughly even as the other two couples just flip to the back page and quickly sign.

A Production Assistant collects Khloe, Tyler, Eliana, and Jaxson’s paperwork and stands in front of the remaining two, tapping her toe impatiently.

Hadley looks up at them and says, “Just a few questions.”

“Oh great,” the PA blurts out, “You two lawyers?”

Asher pushes his glasses up his nose, “Professors, actually.”

“Even better,” the annoyed PA groans. “Okay, item seventeen compels honesty in all contestants.”

“How exactly?” Hadley asks and both professors lean in toward the PA.

“Please save your questions for the end. Item twenty-three, aka the ‘All-In’ clause, simply states that any misrepresentations on your parts will be met with the full force of our penalty system.”

Khloe and Tyler hear this and briefly exchange uneasy looks before taking a deep breath and pretending that all is well, before anyone can notice.

“Item forty-two—life, the universe, and everything—is only incurred by a literal act of God. No specific god. Basically any god. So, while not out of the realm of possibility, it’s highly unlikely to occur. And item sixty-nine is just in there because it made the lawyers giggle. It’s effectively purposeless otherwise. Effectively. Okay, now that that’s out of the way,” the PA says matter-of-factly, holding out her hand, “Please sign and follow me to the stage.”

Not generally ones to give in to peer pressure, Hadley sees the impatience on the faces of their competition and says, “Oh, what the hell, Asher? Let’s just sign and get this going.”

Khloe lets out a loud, heavy sigh, accompanied by a “thank you.”

As each of the six contestants steps out of the wings, they’re momentarily blinded and disorientated by the lights of the stage and must be led, as if blind, to their podiums by stagehands. As bright as the lights are, it’s weirder for them all to feel the lights go out once they’ve arrived in their positions, creating a black darkness so encompassing, none of the contestants can even see the noses on their faces. The lights rise again, seemingly a short moment later, but a full, cheering audience egged on by the arrival of the show’s host, momentarily shocks the six people on the stage by their appearance out of seemingly nowhere. The host has a thin rod, handheld pole microphone in his hand and a suit so busy that it’s impossible not to look at it and almost hypnotic in its random pattern and color combinations.

He speaks with the voice of every game show host ever. “Hello, everyone, and welcome to another episode of The Newlyweaved Game. I’m your host, Richard Johnson. We have three new couples on the stage with me today, but who’s going to walk away winners? Let’s get to know them a little better before we get to know them a lot better.”

Richard walks over to the couples, approaching Khloe and Tyler at stage right first. “Hello, Khloe and Tyler tell us who you are and where you’re from…”

“Hi, I’m Khloe. I’m originally from Pittsburgh, PA but now I live in Los Angeles.”

“And I’m Tyler. Originally from Malibu, but now I live in Los Angeles… you know, with Khloe...” Tyler side-hugs Khloe. “My wife…”

Richard looks at the audience, makes a “get a load of this guy” face, and they all start to laugh.

Khloe yells to tack on, “And we’re both actors!”

Richard adds a displeased, “Mm hmm,” before shaking their hands and peering through their eyes and into their souls.

Khloe and Tyler stand a bit unnerved as he moves on to the next couple.

Hadley speaks into the extended microphone. “I’m Hadley Morrison. He’s Asher George. We’re both Behavioral Psychology professors and we’re here to document this unique experience!”

Asher adds an awkward “woo!”

“Behavioral Psychology. Fascinating. Please go into detail about that,” Richard says and the moment Hadley breathes in to start speaking, he pulls the mic away and marches on to the final couple.

“I’m Eliana Guzman…”

“I’m Jaxson Greene… and we’re here to make money for our honeymoon.”

“And our growing family!”

Jaxson turns to Eliana who nods. He pulls her into a warm, enveloping hug.

“I assure you, viewers at home, that that is the first of many surprises in store for our contestants on tonight’s episode.” Richard’s eyes dart to his cue card. “Now, I noticed that none of you share the same last name… What’s that about?”

Eliana leans toward Richard’s microphone. “We’re poor and short on time.”

The microphone pops up in front of Asher. “We’re professors with widely published—”

Richard tugs the mic away, placing it between Khloe and Tyler. “We’re actors!”

“How do you feel about nudity?” Richard asks.

Tyler starts to respond, “We’re…”

Khloe reads the temperature of the crowd and leans forward, “We’re for it!”

The audience applauds, whoops, and hollers as Richard Johnson approaches his podium. He places the mic into the podium and explains the game.

“This game is so easy, a child could play it… or even an adult with a child’s IQ. And believe me, we have experience with that. I don’t know what’s going to happen, I just work here. I’m going to ask a question, you will both use your dry erase boards to answer. Get it right, get it wrong, doesn’t matter. What matters is how you answer. Anyway, to prevent cheating, let’s bring up those privacy walls so the real fun can begin.”

“Question one is a fill in the blank question. ‘I wish my husband would pay as much attention to me as he does his blank.’”

Richard approaches Couple #1 once everyone stops writing. “Khloe, what did you write?”

“I wrote,” Khloe holds up a blank board, “Nothing because there’s nothing that Tyler pays more attention to than me.”

“Interesting strategy. Tyler, show us your board!”

“I wrote ‘my scene partners,’ because she can sometimes get jealous… of my scene partners.”

“Hmm. Sounds to me like there are some trust issues there, Khloe,” Richard says. “As well as a ginormous ego.”

Triggered by his words, Khloe attempts to see around the privacy screen, certain that Tyler is up to something once all vestiges of trust are drained from her. Even as the trust seeps out, her ego inflates disproportionately in the opposite direction.

Richard continues, “Tyler can’t help it if he doesn’t only have eyes for you.”

Tyler fights against the overhead lights to see if there are any women in the audience worthy of adding to his stable of side pieces. He even holds a hand up over his eyes to, unsuccessfully, fight the glare.

Before Richard even has a chance to ask, Hadley holds up her board and says, “Research.”

Asher chuckles, blushes, holds up his board and says, “I wrote ‘research’ too!”

“Right… same answer… but you didn’t wait for me to ask… and you don’t seem to have amused the audience with your answer.”

“So what does that mean?” Asher asks.

Richard holds a finger up against his right ear, then asks, “Have you ever heard of Alfred Kinsey?”

“Of course!” Asher and Hedley chime back in perfect sync.

“And… what did he research?”

“Sexual behavior…” Asher says, spacing out a bit as if not all there.

“And human sexuality…” Hedley adds with the same vacant tone.

“Now those sound like good areas for research to me, Hedley and Asher. Am I right, audience?”

The audience roars back to life as both Asher and Hedley readily accept their new callings with all this additional support.

“Eliana, Eliana, Eliana,” Richard chants as he slides over to the final couple. ‘I wish my husband would pay as much attention to me as he does his blank.’ How did you fill in that blank?”

Eliana hesitantly holds up her whiteboard. “I wrote ‘bank account.’”

“Money honey. Jaxson?”

“I wrote ‘finances.’”

“It seems these poor expecting parents shouldn’t be poor anymore.”

Eliana and Jaxson experience an immediate, head-to-toe makeover. Eliana’s hair and makeup look like they were done professionally. Jaxson’s style goes from done at home to gentleman’s salon as well. Their clothes, both on their bodies and at home, become designer label and the modest home that holds those closets becomes a massive mansion.

“Who says we don’t have a soft spot for moms at The Newlyweaved Game? That’s it for question one. It’s still anyone’s game to win. That was a pretty mellow round one so I’m sure we’re in for a dandy of a round two. We’ll be back in two and two.”

Once the short break is over and the wrangler counts down from five, the audience applause mimics that of the Coliseum during gladiator fights, it’s just that loud and raucous. Richard calms them down and, when order is restored, he speaks, “Welcome back. The first question started with the wives. Let’s start with the husbands for question number two. Finish this sentence: “My wife’s biggest fear is blank.”

All six contestants get to writing.

“This round, we’ll start with Asher. Asher, what did you write as your wife’s biggest fear?”

Asher holds up his board which looks like some barely held together scribbles. Richard comments, “You sure you’re not a doctor, because you sure do write like one.”

The audience laughs.

“Sorry, I wrote ‘that she has to give up her femininity to succeed in her field.’”

“Wow. Ladies and gentlemen, that is deep. Hadley, what did you write?”

“I’m embarrassed.”

“Yeah, well, it’s a half hour show, Hadley, so show and tell.”

Hadley’s board raises and she reads, “Asher not finding me sexy.”

“Oops, Sorry. Looks like you two didn’t exactly land on the same answer this round. However, I do think I see the connection. Hadley wants to be sexy and Asher wants her to be feminine and successful… What do you say, audience? Want to see a sexy, feminine shift to Hadley?”

The sound of a thousand frat boys washes over Hadley Morrison and each sonic wave ripples through her, invoking a change. Her stylish, though androgynous business apparel is the first to go, literally ripping off her body revealing her sensible underwear before that too gets blasted away, leaving her naked on the stage. The applause then blows the hair right off of her crotch. The hair on her head, however, grows longer and more luxurious as it blows behind her, losing only its brown color, leaving her a platinum blonde. The reverberating waves ripple across her breasts and they start to push out and back against the sound, doubling in size.

As the sound starts to die down, crotchless panties manifest, then a bra that pushes her enlarged breasts both up and out. A tight, thin, and incredibly short red latex dress forms around her body and the matching red high boots lift her up at least four inches.

“Looks like Hadley researches human sexuality firsthand. Professor Morrison, sign me up.”

In a breathy girly voice, Hadley responds, “Just let me know when…” She points to her mouth and then indicates both her pussy and ass. “...and where.”

At first, Asher thinks—that doesn’t sound like my wife—but then the memories of his early career flood in. A student, a decade and a half his junior, came to him because of her rampant and uncontrollable nymphomania. Hadley didn’t want to be cured. Far from it. She wanted to put her needs and skills to good use, coupled with her Behavioral Psychology studies. Asher immediately saw the potential in the situation, especially since Hadley was more than willing to perform on video and on the web to ensure that their research was always well-funded. He married her soon after. He was happy to have a stunning partner—someone a man like him had no business landing—in the bedroom and in the bedroom in the lab. She was happy to have found acceptance with her “condition.” The Morrison Papers have been published in more than one gentleman’s magazine… and typically with a salacious accompanying pictorial.

“Jaxson. What did you write for your wife’s biggest fear?”

Jaxson, unsure why someone of his standing would deign to appear on such a pedestrian show, holds up his whiteboard and reads, “Losing me to another woman.”

Eliana nods, almost crying, and holds hers up which reads—losing Jaxson to another woman.

“A match. You two have a match and let me tell you something, Eliana, you will never have to worry about losing Jaxson to another woman.”

Richard gives the audience one of his trademark winks and they all start laughing at a joke that Eliana doesn’t realize has been made. She smiles, though, comfortable in the bliss of knowing she will never find her husband in the arms of another woman.

Jaxson, however, catches a whiff of Richard’s cologne and is absolutely mesmerized by the ever-so masculine scent of it. He wonders if the host sprays it onto his clothes or directly onto his skin and a part of him hopes he could find that out through thorough probing. And then perhaps Richard could thoroughly probe him. The audience sounds predominantly male. Jaxson wonders how many of them are attractive and how many of those would find him attractive. As Jaxson lets fantasies play out in his head, Richard moves on to the last couple this round.

“Tyler, what’s Khloe’s biggest fear?”

Tyler holds up and reads, “Not landing acting parts.”

Khloe loudly groans in disappointment from her side of the privacy wall.

Richard smiles at the audience. “I’m sensing, based on Khloe’s reaction, that we’re not going to be getting a match here. Khloe, what did you write?”

Khloe reads the response on her board through gritted teeth, “Always being seen as the quirky girl.”

“Sorry, kids. Those aren’t even close to matching. On the bright side, Khloe, I think that the audience would find you conventionally attractive, don’t you?”

The applause begins as a rumble and Khloe nearly ducks under the stand thinking it’s some kind of earthquake, but finds her feet cemented in place. Her body shakes and shivers. Slightly, at first, but then it becomes so fierce that she becomes a blur to the eye. When she settles, anything that could have been quirky about her is gone, replaced by a red-headed fox. Her strawberry blonde hair is now as red as roses and her puffed up lips. Her breasts, perky and quirky before, are now beautiful bolt-on beasts that enter rooms a minute before she does. Her shelf of an ass exits rooms minutes after she does. Her clothes only serve to accentuate her newfound curves.

“Looking like that, I’d say you’d have to beat off the roles with a stick. Rephrase, but I feel like there’d be a lot of beating off involved.”

Success floods Khloe’s mind. Starting with her Promising Newcummer Award. Followed by awards for Anal Queen, Oral Queen, All Girl, Devil’s Threesome... If it can be done in adult films, Khloe’s done it. Not a day goes by when she’s not filming.

“Tyler, you’re an actor, too, right?”

“Right,” he says, wholly unaware of the changes his girlfriend has gone through.

“Where’d you two meet?”

“On set, actually—”

Tyler doesn’t have an opportunity to finish his sentence as his world is also rewritten. Physically, the only change the handsome man experiences is an increased, more impressive bulge in his pants. Historically, however… Tyler started off in gay porn, not because he was gay but because it was the easiest way into the industry and the money was good. He finally got to step up to the straight leagues in his first scene with Khloe Burke. Their chemistry on set was undeniable and it carried over to off the set as well. The two started focusing on gonzo videos together, a lot of POV stuff, merging their talents and bodies into their own little porn empire.

They came on the show for a little additional free publicity.

Tyler tries to get his tattoo—tylerandkhloefuck.com—into the camera shot. New subscribers never hurt anyone.

Richard smiles at the camera. “That was round two. And we’ll be back in two.” He winks and the crowd eats it up.

The stage lights seem to get brighter and brighter, seemingly approaching supernova, but then return to normal.

“And we’re back!” Richard vehemently yells. “Round three’s question goes back to the ladies. Girls, how would your husband answer—If my wife could get rid of one thing, it would be blank? With two of the couples each managing a match a piece, it’s still anyone’s game and there’s the possibility of a threeway. Or a six-way, as it were.”

Spurred on by the words of a possible win, all of the couples rack their brains for the right answer.

“Eliana. What answer did you come up with?”

Eliana hoists her board up. It reads, simply, clothes.

“I’ve always been a bit of a clothes whore, but—”

Richard holds out his hand, “Stop talking, Eliana, you had me at ‘whore.’” He shifts over toward Jaxson who breathes deeply his scent. “Jaxson, what’s on your board?”

Jaxson’s board also has one word written on it—Me.

The audience “aw’s” in response.

“Well, this isn’t the first time that the show has cost a couple their marriage, but by the looks of Jaxson, he’ll be gayly on the prowl the moment the cameras cut and…”

Eliana’s clothes vanish from her body, showing off her perfect, caramel form.

“...with Eliana’s nudist beliefs and killer body—all her and not us, by the by—I have a feeling there will be suitors and fill-in father’s tripping over themselves to get to her, especially since we’ve gotten rid of the clothes, but we’ve ramped up the whore.”

Eliana’s hair and makeup take on a well-kept, seductive quality and her posture becomes a lot more inviting toward the audience. She grabs Richard’s microphone and says, “I’m looking for a big, hunkin’ daddy,” before the host pulls it back. She yells out, unassisted, “Any takers?” riling up the audience to a froth.

“Hadley? How do you think Asher answered—If my wife could get rid of one thing, it would be blank?”

Hadley holds up her board, “I said, the refractory period.”

“Interesting. A bit clinical with a dash of sexy. Asher, what’d you say?”

Asher grins ear to ear. When he holds up his board, it also reads “the refractory period.”

Richard claps. “Now, I think that is a match our audience can get behind… even if I have to explain it to a few of them.”

Asher doesn’t immediately know it, but he now has complete control of his erections and orgasms, needing no time in-between. Sex between him and Hadley will only get better because of it.

“In addition to that, with two matching answers, you two are our winners… but I’ll come back to you in a moment. Let’s see what Khloe and Tyler had to say for themselves.”

“Khloe? How do you think Tyler filled in your blank?”

Khloe says, “STDs.”

“Benevolent. I like it,” Richard says, “Tyler?”

“Nailed it,” Tyler says, raising his whiteboard and showing that it also reads—STDs.

“Well, I know that’s generally a concern with a couple having as much sex as the two of you have, but rest assured, you will be STD-free for the rest of your lives. That’s the good news. The bad news is that it’s come to our attention that the two of you aren’t in fact married, that you lied on the application and, I can only guess, wanted the exposure the program would provide you. That violates Item Twenty-Three, our ‘All-in’ clause. As such, you now belong to the program.”

“What?!?” Khloe cries out.

“But we’re generous, so we’re going to pass the ownership along to your fellow contestants.”

Jaxson chimes in, “Dibs on Tyler!”

Richard points at him. “And he’s yours!”

Tyler mindlessly walks over to Jaxson and disappears behind the contestant stand. The look on Jaxson’s face says exactly what’s going on out of sight.

Asher says, “And we’ll take Khloe… for research purposes.”

Khloe jiggles her way over to the front of the Professorial duo.

“Done! As an added bonus, instead of sending you on some sort of vacation, we’re going to donate a full set of high-definition recording equipment to best capture all of Hadley’s efforts. For humanity’s sake. Especially now that Khloe will also be involved...”

The audience gives this generous act a standing ovation.

Richard soaks in the applause for a moment before signing off. “I do so love a happy ending, inside or outside of a massage parlor. And so, from all of us here at The Newlyweaved Game to all of you out there — Remember, love takes many forms, enjoy them all! Good night!”