The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Darkside007 from the MC forum served as both victim and test dummy for this issue. Thanks Darkside.

The Web Mistress of Dot HL

Chari’s Angels

By William Pratt

Machina

“Wayde, what about Kimmy?”

“Don’t worry about her. I figure she’s got another two hours, tops, before the little deus ex machina I planted kicks in. Do not take her necklace off. Do not let anyone take her necklace off. I’m going to be busy for the next few days—testifying before an angelic commission—so watch out for yourself. Idiots grabbed the wrong guy. He’s not completely innocent, but it’s going to take decades to sort this garbage out—”

“Forget me. I’ll be OK. What about Kimmy. What did you do to her? What’s the deal with the necklace.”

“Trust me Doug. Kimmy will be fine. Her will was simply locked down; not the easiest thing to fix, but it only takes a few minutes once you have the key. I’d have done it myself, but—”

“Wait a second. You could have cured her at any time?”

“Could have, yes. Should have, no. If I’d waltzed in and sat down for a day unravelling the spells, what would Chari have done?” Wayde ratcheted his voice up a few octaves and said, “‘OH, hey, Wayde. You aren’t spying on me again, are you?’”

“Again? What, she catch you scoping out her bedroom with binoculars or something?”

Wayde shot his fuck you stare at Doug. “Not quite. You know what she’s like; Hell only made her more paranoid.”

“Wayde, I only know her after Hell, but she’s getting pretty relaxed about all this. Maybe you should just go and talk with her.”

“Even if I could get in and out without her spotting me, Chari would wonder who freed Kimberley and start nosing around. Instead, Chari spent the past day and a half off the streets with her nose buried in the internet and books on occult theory.” He paused a moment, and then, “Remind me to look in on Elaine. Chari did something very strange with that girl that I can’t quite make out. Her soul is … disjointed.”

“Are you listening to me, Wayde?” Doug asked, ignoring the angel’s conversational drift. “Ever since she’s started hanging out with my sister, Chari’s been getting more … well, normal. If you can call my sister and her friends normal.”

The idea was dismissed with a wave of Wayde’s hand. “It’s most likely just an act to distract you, Doug. We stick to the plan.”

“What plan?” Doug shouted. “One thing I’ve learned from gaming is that when someone has a super secret plan they won’t tell anyone about, it means they don’t have one.”

“Don’t be a fool, Doug.”

“I’m being a fool? You’ve got this top secret plan that you need me for, and you never clue me in! You act like Chari’s evil incarnate—totally irredeemable—and then you go on about saving her. What, she can’t save herself?”

“No she can’t. I’ve known her for half of eternity, Doug. You … two months.”

“Two and a half,” Doug corrected.

“Whatever. Trust me. I know what I’m doing. The most noble thing anyone can do is risk their life to save another. It’s not a guaranteed pass to Heaven, but it’s a great leveller. Kenda—”

“Kenda Bassetti? Wait a minute. I thought you said she was dead.”

“I said Lucifer was vicious. The way he saw it, and one of the few things I agree with him on, death would have been kind.

“Repairing her is beyond anything I or any of the other Walkers can muster, and Heaven’s locked in a long term debate. She will be dead by the time the idiots upstairs decide anything. But, down here, we have an ace up our sleeves.”

“Chari,” said Doug.

“Buhdahbing. You’ve noticed it yourself. Exposure to humans is softening her and bringing out bits of what she was. She wants to help, so I’ll provide the target.”

“But what about Kimmy? The ‘sleepover’ has to end, Wayde. Her parents will freak out.”

“Not an issue. So long at no one takes the necklace away from her, Kimberly will be fine.”

“So all of a sudden she’ll just … get better? Wayde, don’t you think that will make Chari suspicious?”

“No. Chari knows what’s in that necklace.”

“Great. I don’t. What’s in it?”

“Someone that will keep Kimberley safe until I can do something more permanent. Don’t worry about her; I’m not the only angel who’s keeping an eye on her.”

“The necklace is another angel?” Doug asked incredulously. “You both let her get enchanted? What the fuck, man! The more I see of you angels, the more I think you’re all complete losers or something.”

“I won’t speak for Malaika’s motivations or why she screwed up, but she and I never got along. Too career oriented.

“I needed bait. I needed something to keep people’s attention while I put the last players in motion.”

“And you can’t make an omelette without breaking a few eggs?”

“It’s for a good cause, Doug. Sad, but true.”

“Maybe, but what this reminds me of is the old ‘this is your brain on drugs’ ad. I don’t want anyone getting fried or scrambled.”

“Doug, you should have thought of that before you started summoning demons.”

Black-clad Midnight Visitor

Waking up straddled by a girl was nothing new to Doug. Well, it was if you ran over the course of his life, but over the past couple months, it seemed to happen about as often as not. It was even more common for him to have a girl sitting on his crotch moaning, “oh God!” or the like, but this one wasn’t rocking or bucking while she said it. This girl sat on his swollen and solid cock, whispering a prayer. The sheets were between them, and she wasn’t naked. Worse, the light from the street lamp outside his window reflected into his eyes off of the knife she held.

“Huh?” he said, wriggling away from the knife.

“Whatever you’re doing to us has to stop, Doug,” said the girl.

Tight black jeans, tight black top, and her raven hair made her into a living shadow. Only her white hands and face, the blue eyes that glimmered in the lights from the street, and the feel of her thighs made her recognizable as a girl. Recognizable and extremely sexy. Before he remembered the knife, Doug almost reached up to cup her breasts because that had been the thing to do in situations like this for most of the summer. She had very nice breasts. Not huge like Amy or Chari’s human form, but nice. They pushed out the thin, dark sweater she wore just the right amount.

One of Ainsley’s sweaters. Doug’d gotten it for his sister for Christmas.

“I don’t want to hurt you, Doug. It’s supposed to be OK to kill a witch, but I don’t want to kill anybody. I don’t want to do this any of this. You have to make the dreams stop. You have to let us go.”

“What?” Doug asked as quietly as possible. Despite the knife, or perhaps because of it, he enjoyed getting turned on by the physical charms of a girl—without sex—for the first time in weeks. Mind you, that could have something to do with the way she’s straddling me. Is this Kimmy?

“Whatever you’re doing, it’s wrong. You’ve done something … wrong, and it’s following you around. I don’t know what it is, but it’s not here now. I don’t know why, but I can tell. It makes me feel … dirty.”

“I haven’t done anything to you. I don’t even know you!”

“It has to be you. Ever since I met you … the dreams and the … it makes me …. Oh! I know you did something to Tamara. She’s completely obsessed. I can’t even talk to her anymore. All she talks about is how great you were to … do things with, and it’s spreading. They’re all doing it. She used to be all about horses and dancing, but now all she talks about is guys and sex.”

“Kimmy?”

“Stop that! Don’t touch me!”

Doug let his hands drop from her hips where his thumbs had been on autopilot and softly stroking the band of soft skin between her jeans and the bottom of her top. It was a very nice sweater. If he’d actually picked it out, he’d have commented himself on his taste, but his mom had pointed the sweater out. It looked a lot better on Kimmy.

“Sorry. You just look so beautiful. You have a lovely face to wake up to, even if you have a knife.”

Now it was her turn to be confused. “What?”

“Well, when I wake up in bed with a hot girl, I like to make sure she enjoyed it. Especially if she’s got a knife. With your hair like that and the knife, you look like a sort-of, uh, kitchen ninja. You are Kimmy, right?”

“Of course I am!”

“Just checking. You don’t seem the type of girl to—”

“I’m not!” she blurted. “Really! That’s why you have to let us go. I have this voice. Inside me, telling me to be good and do what I’m told.”

“And it told you to stab Doug to death in his sleep?”

“No! It wants me to kill Shari, but she pronounces it weird. I know this is your fault. Somehow. She keeps calling me a number! She won’t call me Kimmy, Kimberley, or anything like that just a stupid number, and I want it to stop. The voice, the dreams, all of it!”

“The voice isn’t me. I don’t think the dreams are, either.” Doug covered the hand she had on his chest with one of his own in a show of support. And a bit more: Petra really liked having her hands massaged and was a decent teacher of the art. Chari helped even more for getting it right by letting him see just how it affected girls, but she wasn’t here. Knife wielding maniac or not, Kimmy is probably the best chance I’ll ever have to practice this stuff on a girl without Chari getting involved.

Slowly he lifted her hand off of him, carefully kneading it. “Kimmy, could you please get off of me? I really like where you’re sitting, but it makes it hard to keep my mind on things like talking.”

“No.” Cluelessly, she shook her head. That, of course, led to more vibrations transferred from her groin, through her jeans and the bed sheets, and into his shaft. “I’m not letting you up until you promise to stop whatever you’re doing to me.”

“I’m not doing a damn thing!”

“What? The last few days I’ve been … This guy … He was my master. I had to do what he said. Then angels and devils and fire and running. Burning bushes and a house on fire. Shari was my master, then Lee. Tamara even. I … I was in Lee’s bathroom. Topless. You …!”

“You still had your bra on. I didn’t really see much.”

“You shouldn’t have seen anything. No one should! People kept telling me to do stuff and I had to, but you just asked if I was OK. I said I was, but I wasn’t. You could have asked anything of me and I’d have done it. Oh! What if you did and told me to forget? I’ve seen the way you look at me—”

“Tamara tried that. You remember Tamara, so you’d remember if I did anything. I think. I can’t explain it better than that. Sorry.”

“Well you’re going to have to try.” Kimberly looked down at her hand, finally really noticing that Doug had it. “And let go of my hand. Please.”

Good start. She didn’t jerk away. Doug dropped her hand. “You mind if I turn the light on?” When she nodded, Doug reached over and clicked on the bedside lamp.

“OK,” With the ability to see more of her face than just sexy shadow, Doug met her eyes. Nice eyes that widened as she gazed into his. Very nice eyes that almost kept him from noticing the way she flushed and her breathing quickened. “What do you remember?”

“Hazy bits and pieces. This weird guy thought I was a witch and asked me all these questions about being a virgin and witches, but mostly he just ordered me around. Shari asked me what I thought about you. I’m supposed to think about something, I think. Lee asked about the fair and—oh no! I told her about the fair!”

“What about the fair?”

“You’ll see,” she said mysteriously. “Lee told me to go to sleep, so I did, and after that I remember the bathroom, you, Tamara and Shari. I was worried you’d do something, but you didn’t. You were nice. Tamara and Shari were sluts.”

“Not really. They’re … uh. Not sluts.”

“They were trying to get me to strip! But all through it I had this voice yelling at me, but I was allowed to ignore it because it wasn’t the master, but the master kept flipping around between Shari and Tamara …! All this hammering in my skull and then a few minutes ago … silence and I could think for myself again.

“But then the voice started yelling at me again. Lord help me. I’m going crazy. I’m not a number. I’m not!”

“You aren’t going crazy.” Doug said, smiling at her half-willing attempts to break their eye lock. Kimmy tried to smile back, but it was a frightened smile “Do you believe in magic?”

“A bit. I think you’re using magic on me and my friends. That’s why they all fell in love with you, and I think that’s where the dreams come from.”

“Are they fun dreams? Maybe you should try one or two just to—”

“Some are. Picnics and stuff, but … No! They’re sick dreams. Stuff I’m not even supposed to think about until I get married, and probably not even then.”

“Well I hate to tell you this, but you’re immune to what happened to the other girls. Whatever you’re dreaming is all you.”

“No! I’ve never dreamed about stuff like this before I met you.”

“Alright, so what have you been dreaming about? Want to talk about it?”

Kimberly shifted nervously as Doug’s fingers stroked up her calves, around the bend of her knees, and along the outside of her thighs. “Nnnno. Why am I immune? Why am I even talking to you? The police—”

“Are useless for this. They don’t believe in magic.” Doug paused. “Trust me, you aren’t crazy, but you’d never be able to convince them of that.”

Trying to sound knowledgeable, Doug continued. “You ran into a sorcerer, and he put you under an enchantment.”

“Just like you’ve done to all my friends?” She batted at one of his caressing hands. “Stop touching me!”

“I’ll stop if you stop,” said Doug, tracing circles on the outside of her thighs. “You’ve got really nice legs.”

“I’m not touching you, and I have a knife, you know,” she yelled, waving the knife around for emphasis.

“Do you have any idea what you are sitting on? Every time you move … Woo! Better than sex, almost.”

Kimmy hopped off him, dropping the knife and covering her mouth in shock.

“Kimberly, face it.” At the sound of his voice, her eyes snapped from the tent in the bed sheets to his eyes. “You don’t want to stab me, and you’re not going to be made to do anything you don’t want to do. Your only problem is that you’re confused, frightened, and probably horny. I know some really good ways to deal with that.”

“Don’t you dare!”

“Relax. I wouldn’t do anything you didn’t want anyway. I’m not some asshole rapist.”

“Are you kidding? What you’ve done to all my friends is rape! You can’t tell me that Tamara would have … done what she did if you hadn’t used magic to make her want to do it.”

“I didn’t make her. That one just sort of happened. Hey, when you were alone with Shari, did she say anything about me?”

Kimmy stared at him blankly, and then she got mad again. “Excuse me? One minute you’re hitting on me, then you’re asking about another girl?”

“This is important, Kimmy. I need to know what she said.”

Kimmy closed her eyes and looked thoughtful. Thoughtful and sexy. In the light, Doug could pick out more detail, and strangely, she looked much better dressed than she had half naked. Plus the light made neat shadows that emphasized her nipples even on the black wool. Her eyes popped back open.

“She said you’re confusing. No kidding!”

“Thanks. Anything else?”

Kimmy went redder. Her eyes flickered as her focus changed and then snapped back to his face. “Nothing about you. It’s all muddled, but I think she told me to get married or something. Who’s Bonnie?”

“Bonnie?” Doug had to dig back for that. Once he thought he’d never forget Bonnie, but that was before Alice and Mira and Mandy and the rest of the Cheerleading squad and most of his sister’s friends and a few girls that came more or less at random.

Or was it random? He pushed that disturbing thought aside. “Bonnie’s a friend of Shari’s.”

“Oh my God,” said Kimmy, still walking through her memories of the past couple days. “She knew what was going on. Shari knew what was going on. You’re not the witch! She is! She …!” Her finger stabbed at Doug. “But you knew!”

She spun to run away and went down, her feet tangled in a pair of Doug’s discarded jeans.

Doug tossed the sheets out of his way and was on his feet in an instant to help her up, but she slapped at him before turning to glare and finding herself instead staring at the jutting erection pointed right between her eyes.

Her eyes bulged out of their sockets for a moment before she turned her head away and kicked the jeans free.

“No! You are not getting me!” she screamed, staggering out of the room and trying to run away with an injured ankle.

“Kimmy!” Doug called after her, but he didn’t chase. Mostly because he was naked and his sister was in the hall staring at him. The front door slammed behind Kimmy as she fled the house.

“Hi, Ainsley,” he said. “Sorry about the noise. Uh … Kimmy’s awake again.”

“Good. Couldn’t get her naked, huh?” Ainsley replied, oozing scorn. “At least one of my friends still has taste. Now keep it down so I can get at least one good night’s sleep this week, you perv.”

Like Kimmy, she slammed the door behind her, leaving Doug alone in the hall. Shrugging, he sauntered down to and locked the front door before going back to bed.

For a change, he actually got a decent night’s sleep.

Ainsley, on the other hand, couldn’t.

Happy Returns

“Yeah. Come on in for a minute. Doug’s just getting in the shower, but he doesn’t take long.”

At Doug and Shower, Sandy’s felt her body light up. “Oooh. Uh, I can just leave it with you. It’s the CD he loaned me.”

Lee smirked. “No, you might as well come in. We gotta talk.”

“I’m real busy, Lee,” she protested, but kicked her shoes off anyway. A little slacking off was just what she needed. And maybe I’ll catch a glimpse of Doug after his shower.

Pressed up against the wall, she sobbed in ecstasy as his cock slid into her. Warm water streamed over their bodies as their tongues duelled inside her mouth. Sandy gasped, shook her head, and focussed on Lee.

“You know …,” Lee started. The look on her face had transcended smirk.

Actually, she looks almost as horny as I feel, Sandy thought. Weird.

“I was talking to Shari and Weezy last night,” Lee said, leading the way to her room, “and we came up with a solution to your problem.”

“My problem?” Someone, Doug, thumped around in the bathroom as they passed. But they didn’t pass. Lee stopped and leaned up against the wall, looking at Sandy with a really weird expression. She was watching Sandy, expecting something, but not looking at her like that.

‘Course not. Lee’s not gay. Is she?

“This whole thing about you, my brother, and the shower. Me and the rest of the girls think you should just do something about it and get back to normal.”

“Just because I’ve thought about it a few times doesn’t mean that …”

Sandy’s train of thought slid to a halt as a dull thud followed by the sound of running water emanated from the bathroom. She shivered and began to melt.

“There! Ha! Just a few times, my ass! You’re as bad as Tamara and her obsession with blowjobs, so I’m going to put an end to this before you freak out like she did.”

“Lee, relax,” she protested. “It’s just Doug. We used to joke about him, right?”

“Yeah, but it’s not funny anymore. I think he almost seduced Kimmy last night, but she freaked out. Anyway ….”

Lee held up a bobby pin, inserted it in the hole in the bathroom doorknob, pushed, and opened the door slightly. There may have been a soft click, but Sandy missed it, concentrating instead on Doug and the shower. One leg wrapped around him while the other remained on the ground, but with each thrust, her head was higher in the clouds. She leaned back to give him better access to her small breasts. Well, small compared to Amy, Lee, and Shari, but whatever the size, Doug enjoyed them That was all that mattered.

“He’s in there.” Lee gestured with her thumb. “Go on in.”

Sandy stared at Lee incredulously. “You’re telling me to have sex with your brother?”

“If you want to. You don’t really have to do it, but you sure look like you want to. Just talk it through if that’s all you want to do; get it out of your system.”

“Been there done that. I just want to return his CD and get back to work. Penny’s here in a few days, and I’m still totally busy.”

“You talked to him in his room about music. Once. And you’ve been obsessing over this shower-thing all summer. Just do it! Then maybe you can put Doug aside and get back to normal. All of you were getting pretty weird, but now even Amy’s thinking with her brain again—most of the time—and you are still obsessing.”

“I am not!” she protested as dream water caressed the parts of her body Doug didn’t have enough hands for.

“Yes you are! He turned the water on and you just about came.”

“No!” she lied. “It surprised me! I’m just stressed out! I’ve been working too hard!”

“Yeah? So what are you gonna do about it? Can you think of anything you’d rather do to relax?”

“Lee-ee-ee! I’ve been busy because I’ve been working on the club. Penny’s coming to town, remember? Everything will be back to normal after, but I have to get everything set up right now. She’s probably never coming back here now that she’s hit it big, but I’m actually going to meet her! It was sort of iffy, but Shari and Elaine set it up with her dad. Elaine’s dad.”

Sandy cocked her head, thinking. “You ever met Shari’s folks? I don’t even know what her last name is.”

“I don’t even know where she lives,” admitted Lee, “but she’s been more reliable than you have lately. You’re obsessed and stressed out, and you really need to relax. So—”

Lee shoved Sandy into the partly open bathroom door.

Getting Wet

Doug stood in the tub having a shower when the door flew open, and with a yelp, a body fell in. A hand lashed out and grabbed the shower curtain, pulling it open as Sandy took a few steps backward to keep her balance.

“Lee!” Sandy shrieked something else, and leapt towards the door as it slammed shut again. While she pounded on the door, Doug spun the knob that switched the water flow between the shower head and the spray stopped soaking the rest of the bathroom.

“Chari! What the hell is your problem? My towel’s soaked.” Sandy wasn’t soaked, just a little damp from the spray, but the look on her face sent a shudder through Doug. Horny and embarrassed, the blush would have been awesome if she didn’t have such dark skin. It was the eyes that sold him, though. The eyes followed by the long legs her shorts put almost completely on display.

“Hi, Doug.” she said. While he’d been scoping out her legs, she’d been watching something else. His stick shift had gone into overdrive. He couldn’t help it.

“Lee says I’m too stressed out. She’s probably right, but still …”

“Ainsley tossed you in here?” Doug asked, not believing it for an instant. “I figured it was Cha, uh, Shari.”

“Come on, Sandy,” called Ainsley from the other side of the door. “Tamara’d already be screaming her head off by now.”

It sounds like Ainsley, thought Doug. But that means absolutely dick with Chari around. Still …

“Say, Sandy … You want to give her a quick tease?”

Sandy’s eyes shone. A smile stretched her slightly separated lips. She stepped into the tub, and drew the curtain across.

“Make me wet, Doug,” she said, posing beneath the showerhead and patting along the wall to find the water control.

Giving Up

Lee sat against the wall with her eyes shut, her nightshirt around her waist, and her legs spread. She licked her lips, fingers toying and teasing while listening to the muffled sounds from within and imagined it happening to her.

In her mind, her dream lover turned her around. Of her own free will, she bent her forward, put her hands against the wall, and spread her legs. A long, thick cock slid teasingly along the opening, parting her slightly, then more as the tip slipped in. But only the tip. A quick press, almost in, then a retreat. An arm reached around and a hand cupped her breast. A thumb softly toyed with her nipple as his cock probed again.

“Fuck!” she moaned. “Give it to me, Doug! Stop playing arou—

“Omigod!” she squeaked, realizing what she’d just said. She pulled her slicked fingers away and sat there shocked. I’m not fantasizing about sex with my brother! No way. No way! What’s wrong with me? Mom could trip over me here!

In her mind, she could still see Doug making out with Sandy, only it wasn’t Sandy gasping and trying to push herself onto that beautiful chunk of meat—it was her. She shook her head and pushed the images away. In the replacement it wasn’t Weezy’s super long hair Doug played with. Lee rode him frantically before shouting in ecstasy and collapsing onto his chest, spent and happy.

A flash. With a lick, she tasted his precum. Her mouth, not Tamara’s, kissed its way up his shaft before swallowing the better part of it. Her head bobbed as she listened to the sorts of gasps Tamara rung from him. Withdrawing and stroking rapidly, she felt Doug’s writhing become frantic. He bucked his hips and then …

Her breasts surrounded his cock as she worked them up and down. The only concession to what probably had really happened was Lee wore Amy’s powder-blue bikini around her neck. She felt the smile spread across her face as she realized her breasts really were bigger than Amy’s.

She, not Rose, danced for Doug’s enjoyment. Rather than the Chinese princess outfit that Rose would have worn, Lee discarded bits of the cheerleader uniform she’d be wearing next year. It was much sexier, in her opinion, because it had more pieces to tease him with as she lost herself in the dance. The HMH sweater sailed through the air into his lap. Her breasts jiggled and she smiled as Doug’s eyes bugged out. Rose could never compete with that!

But it was her and Kimmy double-teaming Doug that got her fingers moving again. Both of them shared half of his huge cock, licking and nibbling their way up and down the stiff shaft. Periodically they stopped to kiss each other with longing and abandon. Or at least try to kiss; usually they succeeded only in gasping into one another’s mouths.

Then the moans coming through the wall over the sounds of the falling water pulled her back to reality. But not her reality.

Her breasts pressed up against the bathroom wall, the sudden chill against her heated nipples making her quake, and she stuck her butt back as far as she could. Her legs spread, opening and making her pussy even more available to the massive cock that haunted her dreams all last night.

“Ooohhh Yes!” she moaned as Doug finally slid all the way in, or most of the way. Even with the lousy positioning, he probably still had plenty sticking out to work with, so she pushed back to see if she could handle more. Her timing sucked, because that’s when Doug chose to withdraw for his next thrust.

“Uh! Huh, Oooh! Uhn!” With the third thrust she had the timing down, shoving her ass back as he pushed forward.

“Oh my Fuuuhhhhcking God. Can’t believe it!”

“What?” asked Doug, punctuating with another deep thrust that seemed to slide his cock’s entire length against her G-spot.

“Muh-much better than I immmmmmagined!”

“Cool. What about when I do this?” He thrust, reached around, and pressed along their joining looking for—

“Whoagawdddddd!” She was filled to overflowing with hard cock and his fingers toyed with her clit. Her hands slapped the wall and she tried to keep pace with Doug, but quickly wound up just leaning against the wall, moaning, panting, and sometimes pounding the wall with a clenched fist. Her hips twitched on their own, doing what they could to prolong and intensify the pleasure, but the deliberate rhythm from earlier was completely beyond her. Still, what little she could do must have worked because she started to scream her head off.

Beat that, Tamara!

Sandy, Water, An Excellent Combination.

Doug was slightly confused by the muffled echo of Sandy’s howl and the extra thump, but wrote them off. As she leaned back into him, Doug reached back and flipped the water off.

Sandy probably kicked the tub as she came. Wow! She really went off. Bet Ainsley heard that. Bet mom even heard that, but she’s heard plenty by now and hasn’t done a thing. I’ve really got to talk to Chari about mom. Chari must have done something to keep mom from freaking out.

“You’re s’posed to cum first,” Sandy moaned, her head lifting up off his shoulder. “You’re still hard. Still deep in me.”

He’d turned off the water and sat down at the bottom of the tub with her on his lap, still impaled and facing away. His fingers drifted up and down her taut stomach as he whispered and nibbled on her ear. “The amount of sex I put out these days, I’m surprised I can still cum.”

“You don’t want me?” she asked, sounding panicked.

“Sure I do, but I want friends, not just fuck puppets,” he said, placing his hands on her hips and urging her into a soft, slow rolling motion. “But I have to admit this is fun. You’re unbelievably hot, you know that?”

“Thhhank you,” she slurred, her head turning to tempt him into a kiss. That sort of temptation he gave into easily.

“You’ve got easily the best body of the girls and your legs are … wow. I wouldn’t be able to take Tamara like that without her using stilts. Anything else you want to try before I head off to work?”

“My ass,” she panted as she rolled her hips faster.

“Uh. That’s kind of hard,” Doug replied, working his own body. “Need oils and lube and stuff like that for it to be any fun. I don’t think it’ll work that well in a bath tub, so how about I give you a raincheck on that?”

“Mmmmm.” She levered her legs into better position while she thought it over. “OK. Lie back. I want to make you cum in me.”

“I’m working on it,” he said as he tried to get comfortable with the water tap against his back. “Not enough room. Wanna take a quick break and try to get to my room without anyone seeing?”

“Oooh, yes!”

Doug’s leaning back pressed him in still deeper. Sandy was amazing in her own, slightly weird, way. Every time he thought he’d bottomed out, she found a way to take more. He put his hands on the sides of the tub and made to lift, but Sandy wouldn’t let him.

“No! I meant no! Wanted to do this all summer. Fuck you in the shower. Turn the water back on. Don’t do anything. Don’t help. Gonna make you cum all by myself.” Her impressively long legs folded along side his thighs and she used them to lift up and back then down and forward. “Gonna make you cum for me. Cum. Me. For Me. Cum, Doug. Cum for me.”

Letting go of Sandy for a moment, he turned a knob, and with a thump in the plumbing, water spouted out of the shower head again. Sandy groaned and went nuts, the water egging her on somehow.

As she pistonned on his cock, Doug wiggled to the side and managed to get the tap out of the way and beside his head. This was a lot more comfortable and freed up more for Sandy to play with as she bounced ecstatically, begging for him to cum even as she fell headlong into another orgasm. This time she sobbed happily and pressed on; her pussy sliding up and down and her internal muscles milking his shaft the whole way.

Holy fuck. Too bad I have to go to work tonight.

Smiles … Free

“Your pet demon around?”

“Rose, Jesus!” blurted Doug. “Don’t say that out loud!”

Smiling magnificently, Rose looked at him the way she had earlier, before Wayde cleaned up the damage Chari had done. She wasn’t crazed with lust, but she radiated sex and a bit of fear as though she weren’t entirely certain, but certain enough to ask.

“Well? Is she?”

“I don’t know. She could be masquerading as Jerrold for all I know.”

“Jerrold and Mark’re off doing the bank run. The way I see it it’s you, me, Elaine in drive through, and no customers. And since this is our last shift together … I’ve been wanting to try something all summer. Even after we started dating.”

“You have no idea how glad I am to have those nights off, Rose.”

“Li Mei.”

“What?”

“Call me Li Mei.”

“That doesn’t work anymore.”

“So? I still think it’s cute, and I think your nights off have been ripping me off.”

“It’s the only chance I get to be with—”

“What happened to gaming night?”

“You-know-who messed those up, big time. The gang’s off with their girls all the time now. Gaming night is dead.”

Rose smiled. “Well, since that night’s a bust, I might be able to find time in my schedule, but you’ll owe me.”

“Like what, screwing in the crew room?”

“Nah. Let Chari—”

“Sssst! Don’t say that!”

“She’s not stupid, Doug. If she’s listening, you don’t think Chari’ll catch ‘You-know-who?’ Let her earn her keep. I wanna see if we can make out on the counter and not get caught.”

Doug stared blankly at Rose. “You serious?”

“Hey, it’s our last shift together! And it’s not like I’m a virgin, so who cares if I want to do it, or I’ve been made to want it. I’ve got nothing to lose, so I just do.”

“We fixed all of that … stuff.”

“Right, but you couldn’t get rid of the memories. The way I’d melt every time you said my name … I want that back again. Say my— Shit. Customers.”

“This is the last chance I’ll get for a couple of years,” Rose said after dealing with a trio of late night burger hunter-gatherers. “Unless I can talk my parents into sending me to the same college. Or are you trying to tell me that you like Elaine better?”

“No! I just want to … just win you myself.”

“Cute, but you know better. Three dates. If you really wanted me, that wouldn’t have been nearly enough. You’re never around when I call, or I get your sister and she tells me you’re busy. Busy doing what, I wonder?”

“I could have been packing, working, or out with Paul and the guys.”

“Bull. I could hear Tamara screaming and pounding on the wall. Do you have any idea how much that hurts? ‘Rose, You’re the only one for me. Now excuse my while I go bang one of my sister’s friends.’ I know it’s an act, just like I know you’re enjoying yourself—”

“No!”

“Fuck you, Doug. You’re way too enthusiastic. ‘Oh!’” she mocked. “‘Kimmy! I don’t really want to, but you have such a nice ass—’”

“I haven’t slept with Kimmy,” Doug said slowly.

“You’re kidding me! After I saw her today, I figured … She was really freaked out.”

“Yeah, well, she spent half of the weekend a puppet and thinks she-who-shall-not-be-named is a witch.”

“Rose is right, Doug. That never works,” said Chari, hovering over his left shoulder. “But you really do have Rose spying on me. What, you don’t trust me?”

“Doug …,” whispered Rose, pointing at his shoulder.

“I know.”

“Me too,” laughed Chari. “I like how you think, Rose. No hard feelings?”

“None … A deal’s a de— Customers.”

“Whoa!” yelled Doug. “Not so fast. What deal, Rose?”

“I was happy, for a while. Then I started to miss it, being in love. Like I said, watching you go home after dates, knowing that you’d crawl into bed with Amy or Tamara, really hurt. So a couple weeks ago, I asked her what I should do. It was like she flipped a switch and it was all back again. All the heat, all the fire, I wanted, I needed! I felt awesome again, so we made a deal.”

“I thought you wanted time to think things through.”

“Yeah, but not that much time! You were ignoring me, Doug!”

“No I wasn’t! I was being careful. I didn’t want to blow things.”

“So you screwed everyone else?”

“Chari—”

“Don’t blame me, Doug,” Chari cut in. “I haven’t actually thrown a girl at you since Elaine.”

“Uh huh. Care to explain Jill? How about Sandy this afternoon?”

Rose’s glare darkened a notch. “Jill?”

“That wasn’t me,” Chari protested. “I just wanted to see if your sister would really do it.”

“That was Ainsley? Oh come on! You tossed Sandy into the shower with me.”

“You fucked Sandy and your sister?” asked Rose, her anger undiminished.

“Hello?” called some guy leaning over the counter. “Could I get some service over here? You can talk about your twisted sex lives some other time.”

“Excuse me,” said Chari. “You two talk things over while I see what they want.”

Doug had no idea what they saw, but from the look on the guy’s face, it was pretty good. His date, or whatever she was, didn’t look nearly so amused. She appeared even less amused by the way her guy kept staring even after she planted her elbow in his gut.

“What did you tell her, Rose?”

“Nothing! Just that I was horny as hell and wanted a taste of what the other girls were getting. Did you really do Lee this morning?”

“Coke, a cheesebuger, and fries?” asked Chari while Doug stood wondering how Rose jumped to that conclusion. “Not a very healthy choice. No … I don’t think that’s what you need at all, Callie. You need cock. Lots of it.”

Doug choked. “I haven’t touched Ainsley. This afternoon I was having a shower and somebody pushed Sandy through the bathroom door.”

“You didn’t lock it?”

“You think a lock is going to stop Chari? A bathroom lock won’t stop a paper clip.”

“So how do you know she didn’t let herself in?”

“Someone pushed her in. It could have been Ainsley, but …. Anyway Sandy lost it and we kinda made out.”

“Yeah,” Rose spat. “Kinda. And I bet you just hated every minute of it. See why I got so pissed off at you?”

“Your hunger is getting stronger and lower, isn’t it? It’s not your stomach that feels empty anymore,” cooed Chari. Doug didn’t bother looking, he’d seen it before.

“Is Chari …?” asked Rose. She hadn’t seen it before, and her eyes were beginning to bug out and glaze over.

“Probably. Sex is her answer to just about everything. That or curling up with a good book.”

“You’re feeling incredibly horny, aren’t you?” the demon continued. “So horny and so, so thirsty. I bet you can think of a way to take care of both and take Randy’s mind off of the stupid hamburger girl’s big tits.”

Doug took a look. The guy was lost; staring at something that probably only existed in his mind, but could easily have been Chari in her eroticized uniform. Just as lost, the girl stared blankly. Her tongue slid out of her mouth and licked an extended finger before she moaned and slowly sucked and teased the finger in. Then two fingers. Completely horny or not, she wasn’t that bad looking, Doug noted.

“Your Randy’s not exactly sporting a foot-long sandwich, but he’s not a french fry either. And it’s so very tasty. It will make you feel so full. Not as full as Doug over there would, but you can’t have everything, now can you?”

Her eyes flickered and finally found focus on Doug’s crotch. Trailing a strand of saliva, Callie’s fingers slipped out of her mouth and she smiled.

“See?” Doug whispered to Rose. “She always does that, sooner or later. Doesn’t throw girls at me, my ass.”

Rose’s hand drifted down his the inside of his pants.

“Rose?”

“Just protecting my interests,” she said, wrapping her hand around his partly flaccid shaft and beginning to squeeze and pull. In their extremes, Rose’s angry and horny looked pretty much the same, the main difference being in the eyes. Doug got a good, long look at that difference as Rose gazed up at him, breathing heavily.

“Randy’s all hard for the burger-slut, Callie,” Chari teased as Rose kneaded Doug erect. “You’re going to have to show him who’s boss. Show that stupid, sexy cock who those hard-ons are really for. Make him never look at another girl again … unless she’s cute and interested in you as well.”

Almost in time with one another, Callie and Rose dropped to their knees. Rose took Doug’s pants down with her.

“Chari?”

“Hush, Doug,” the succubus replied. Then she turned back, leaned over the counter, and began to whisper.

He couldn’t see her through the counter, but Callie moaned hungrily.

Forging New Friendships

“Doug, how would you like to have your devoted, long-distance girlfriend visit you on weekends while you are away at school?” Chari asked, her eyes glowing with the flood of pleasures being channelled her way.

Fifteen minutes after closing the lobby, Jerrold was in the back office counting, Elaine still ran drive-through, the late night cleaning staff cleaned and ran the grill, and Doug was way behind in getting out the door.

There hadn’t been much room on the counter, and it was too high for Rose to lean over while Doug took her from behind, so they improvised. When Jerrold and Mark came back from the bank, Rose was laying on the counter while Doug stood on a fry box plunging in and out of her. It worked, but Jerrold told them to stop goofing around and chased them away from the tills. Where Randy and Callie had gotten off to, no one cared.

“Every weekend?” choked out Rose. “You bet! Not giving this up. Nuh No way.”

Doug sat on a spinning Ronald MacDonald chair in the lobby with Rose using her grip on his shoulders and her dancer’s thighs to work up and down in his lap. Even though she couldn’t quite reach the floor, her slight and tight body surrounded him and worked him in ways none of the other girls had.

Mind you, that could have been a result of her desperate frenzy. Once she got started, Rose went at him with a passion that made Alice seem relaxed.

And that’s a frightening thought, he thought. Cautiously, he said, “A steady girl would be nice, yeah.”

He tried to still Rose because discussions with Chari could get dangerous, even without the distraction of a nymphomaniac in his lap chewing on his neck and giving her all to make them both cum. She wasn’t interested in slowing down or stopping, though.

“That’s sweet,” Rose gasped, looking up at him and trying to attract his lips.

“What if she was Penny Lane?”

Rose moaned into his lips, her tongue trying to pull his into her mouth. Then Chari’s statement sunk in. Her head snapped back as she straightened in surprise.

“Wait a second!” yelled Rose, stopping her fucking motion dead. “You promised that he’d be mine!”

“I never promised you could keep him all to yourself, Rose,” Chari chastened. “Doug could handle the two of you, don’t you think? Besides, Penny’s hot. Thinking about those nice, round, and creamy-white breasts of hers makes you extremely wet.”

Rose’s hips started moving again. “Yeah.”

“Chari?”

“I’m not having a repeat of the Alice experience here, Doug.”

“But Penny Lane?”

“I know you like her. You both do. Sexy voice, lovely blonde hair, to die for legs ….” Rose moaned and accelerated her pace with each of Chari’s descriptive words. “I bet she has a beautiful pussy for you to love and devour, Rose. A threesome …”

“Yes,” Rose gasped. “She’s so pretty.”

“Chari, leave her alone. I like her the way she was.”

“You’ll like her more this way. No more jealousy, you’ll love sharing girls with Doug, and Doug with girls, won’t you, Li Mei?”

Rose’s eyes practically spun in her head and her mouth snapped open. “Yes!” She didn’t howl. She didn’t thrash; she didn’t even pass out. Her climax was somewhat anti climactic, actually. Not at all like the ones she’d screamed her way through earlier. She just clenched him close and stared at the ceiling while she quivered.

Maybe she’s worn out, thought Doug. I’m not.

He sat there listening to her gasp for breath, her pussy lightly pulsing around his still hard cock until Jerrold came out of the office to check that the lobby was clean.

“Are you two still screwing around? Finish up and get the hell out of here; I’m only paying you until twelve-thirty.”

Rose made a panting giggle sound. “I’m wasted and you’re still hard, Doug. Bet you could handle three or four girlfriends. How about me, you and Amy tomorrow? She’s got such nice tits …”

Chicken or Egg

“I can’t believe you did that to Rose.” They had just dropped Rose off at home, she’d been in no shape to walk and it was almost one in the morning anyway. Not a good time for a pretty girl to be walking the streets alone. “How long have you two been plotting against me?”

“Plotting against you? How stupid do you think I am, Doug?” Chari snapped, sounding exactly like his sister at Ainsley’s snarky best. “Your guilt spiked after your afternoon with Elaine, you started pulling back, and then Rose went all funny. Even if I hadn’t figured things out by the time Rose offered her services, you don’t think I’d have put two and two together after Kimmy and her necklace? That was just too fucking pat.

“Answer: You’re being leaned on by an angel. They want me bottled back up, but unlike them, I have your interests in mind. Don’t worry about the Angels; if you let me, I can tie them up in bureaucratic wrangling for epochs.”

“You have a ménage et trois with me, Rose, and Penny in mind. What does that win you, and why should I help?”

“Think of the broader picture. You get a girl that I know you want drooling on your cock whenever she gets the chance. As for Penny, she’s OK, but she’ll fade out after a couple of years and become tabloid fodder. The only time you’ll hear about her is when she marries some idiot, gets divorced, or accidentally drops her kid. She’s a teen pop-bunny, and they never last long past cute and underage.”

“That’s a pretty dim view, Chari.”

“No, that’s cynical truth. There is a big difference. Always remember that sex sells. Now if she’s just dating some no-name history major, that keeps the fantasy going. Guy’s never stop believing that they have a chance. And if there are hints of her lesbian-cross-racial affairs floating around, she’ll always be in the public eye. If I tune her up a little and make sure she gets the right kind of attention at recording labels, she’ll never disappear. With the right image and music, she could really be somebody.”

“Yeah, and what do you get out of this?”

“Me? She’s a role model. From her, girls around the world will pick up on my influence. I get a cut of all that action. Men around the world will be lusting after her. She does the cover of Rolling Stone or Maxim or does a spread in Playboy, and I get a cut of that action, too. Those idiots downstairs with their emphasis on finely-crafted seductions to steal one soul never really saw the full potential of mass marketed media. They spend decades corrupting one person, but I can rake it in wholesale without really damaging anyone’s soul.

“I’ll never have to worry about Hell; if he comes after me personally, I’ll be able to give that asshole Lucifer a solid kick in the balls. Maybe I’ll even have enough power to be able to horseback riding with Tamara. That would be really cool.

“Hmmm. I feel like a midnight snack. Pizza sound good? Want to see if Jill is working tonight?”

“Three different girls in one day Chari? That’s a bit much.”

“It’s well past midnight,” corrected Chari. “This is a whole new day. Besides, you’ve done more than that. Need I remind you about the time with the entire cheerleading squad at Petra’s pool party?”

“OK, but that was sort of all at the same time. Plus they took pretty good care of each other while I was out of it after. You don’t know what this is doing to me. I think they all just see me as a sex machine. It’s like I’m just a walking dildo.”

“Oh, wah wah. Poor baby. Honestly I don’t think you appreciate the toll this is taking on me. Rose is right. Watching all these girls squirm and moan and shudder in ecstasy, but never being able to try it out myself is murder.

“What? Stop looking at me like that, Doug.”

Denial

“Have you made up your mind yet, Janie?” asked the dream woman. “It’s a great deal for you. I’ll fix all of those little things that you don’t like—your nose for example—and all you have to do is enjoy yourself and give me a cut.”

Janie looked at herself in the mirror. Or rather she looked at someone in the mirror. You could say it was her; she had the same general features, but overall it wasn’t her. It was Janie with a lot of money invested in cosmetic surgery. Sure, the nose and her teeth were straight, but the face in the mirror was too symmetrical. And the breasts made her look like a bimbo.

“Don’t think so, Shari. I just want to finish school, get a career, and then maybe think about settling down.”

“Janie, please. You know I just want to help. You’ve hated your nose forever.”

“Yeah, but it’s my nose, and it didn’t bug me as much until you started teasing me about it. Face it. You’re just my Id. You can’t fix my nose.”

“Your Id. You’ve seen me with Doug. You know I’m more than just a figment of your imagination.”

“No, I just saw you with Doug and used you as the personification of some deep desires. Yes, it would be nice to look like you, sometimes, but you aren’t me. Just a manifestation of the little bits of jealousy everybody has.”

“A little bit of jealousy? Look at those dream-boobs of yours again; they aren’t what I’d call little. Maybe if you had a set like that, you could even, you know, have some fun with Doug before you both have to leave for school.”

“I’m two years older than he is,” Janie chided her subconscious. “And with the girls he has around him, he’d never look at me twice. Even with big boobs.”

“That means nothing and you know it. You’re curious, I know you are. All the other girls have slept with Doug …”

“Yeah, but that just makes him a slut. Besides, Rose hasn’t yet and they make a cute couple.”

“Are you sure they haven’t?”

“You bet! If Rose and Doug made out, she’d come to work with a smile so huge that you’d be able to see it from space.”

“You remember that tonight when she shows up for the three-to-seven shift. I’ll be by again tomorrow morning to see if you’ve changed your mind. All you have to do is say yes, and no one will call you ‘Crooked’ again.

“Until I hit thirty and start walking funny because my back’s wrecked by all the extra weight you want me packing up front. Get real.”

“Janie, I like where you want to go with your life,” said Chari as she sat on the bottom corner of Janie’s bed, “and I want to help. In the long run, I’m going to need smart, dedicated people around me if I’m going to make things work. Eventually Bonnie’s not going to be enough. So, until tomorrow, Janie. Don’t let the bedbugs bite.

“Now …. Now I’ll have to find something to do about Wayde.”