The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Web Mistress of Dot HL

Traps For Troubadours

By William Pratt

Shaggy and Velma

“Doug, I don’t care what she said, under no circumstances is she stupid enough to sleep with you. She knows what that’ll cost.”

“Yeah, Wayde, but she’s smart enough to find a loophole. She makes me cum, we go to Hell. What if she does something weird like keep me from cumming or something? She could lock me up and make me her personal sex toy or something. Doug the living Dildo.”

“She can’t do that!” Despite the vehemence of his proclamation, Wayde didn’t look that sure.

“I think she did it the other night with Rose. The way we went at each other, I should have been totally spent, but I swear she made sure I had enough left for Jill and whoever that other girl was.”

“I told you not to sleep with Li Mei, Doug. She needs time to recover from her ordeal.”

“She took enough time to decide it wasn’t much of an ordeal. She says that once she calmed down a bit, she liked being a sex slave. She and Shari came to some sort of an agreement.

“In other words: Rose sold us out, Wayde.”

“Wonderful. That’s going to go over really well with the bean counters upstairs. They are already starting to make noises over what Chari’s up to.”

Ainsley thumped on the bedroom door. “Doug! Hey, Doug! Paul and Rose are here!”

“Speak of the devil.”

“You don’t know half of it,” mumbled Wayde. “That’s not your sister. I knew coming here would be dangerous.”

“And I want to talk to Wayde,” Ainsley—not Ainsley—continued.

Doug’s eyes widened and he stared at the door as if by looking a bit harder, he’d be able to see through it. “Run for it. I’ll cover you.”

“No point. She knows I’m here. She wouldn’t have bothered knocking otherwise. I must have tripped some barrier or other. I have to hand it to her; after that enchanter grabbed Kimmy, she turned this place into a fortress.”

“Walk through a wall or hide in the closet. It could just be bad timing.”

Wayde gave a resigned sigh. “No. Rose, this …,” he gestured at the door, “the goose is cooked. Come on in, Chari.”

The door swung open and Chari stopped to pose in one of Ainsley’s HMH school sweaters and a leg-emphasizing pleated skirt.

“Wayde, sheesh,” she said, looking over the top of her dainty glasses. “You look like an idiot.”

Wayde, of course, wore a green shirt, brown pants, and a goatee. His battered jacket lay discarded on Doug’s bed, and no Great Danes were in sight. “Shaggy’s harmless. He puts people at ease. Look at you. You look like a porn star playing a teenaged cheerleader. You used to make a great Velma.”

“Please,” moaned Chari. “That was untold thousands—millions—of years before Scooby Doo. Besides, I’m not trying to put people at ease. I just like the look on Doug’s face when I do stuff like this.”

With her hands on her hips and her shoulders back, her chest warped the sweater’s twin ‘H’s. Wayde shrugged as Doug went red. “See? For all the complaining you do, Doug, you like it. You still like it. You’ll always like it. That’s what makes you such a fun guy to have around.”

Doug cast a look at Wayde for help, but the look he got back pretty much guaranteed that he wouldn’t get any. Oh shit. Last time Wayde looked like that was probably when he found out that Chari was sleeping with Lucifer. Oh shit.

Wayde got over it fast, or at least hid it quickly. “So … what gave me away this time, Chari?”

“Other than Rose? Doug’s guilt spiked for no apparent reason, so I wanted to know who he’d been talking to. But somebody put blocks in his mind!” The last part dripped sarcasm. “Gotta hand it to you, Wayde, it’s a very well done wall—it steers me away to other thoughts instead of blocking me outright, and that means someone who knows me placed them there. And it’s someone who understands how people think, so that eliminates about ninety percent of the angels I know.

“That leaves me with Wayde,” she raised a finger, “or Gabriel,” up went the second finger. “Gabe would have shipped me back to Hell. Maybe if I was lucky and he was in a good mood, he’d have just snuffed me right out.”

Wayde frowned. “You never were a bundle of light and fluff, Chari, but you didn’t use to be so depressing. Last time we talked, you were all fired up for the chance to escape Hell on your own.”

“Yeah? Well now I have, and I’m not going back,” said Chari. “I’m not going to hurt anybody; I’m just a poor little girl trying to make my way in a world not of my making.”

“At my expense,” interjected Doug.

“Oh get off it, Doug. You’re having a blast. There’s no way you can tell me that you didn’t—”

“You’ve done stuff to me, Chari. I spent most of Wednesday making out with one of four different girls. I was up for, like, twenty hours straight and spent at least eighteen of that making out with somebody. Yesterday wasn’t much better. I should be wiped out, but you come in, flash some T&A and bang! I’m hard again. That’s not natural.

“And I know what you have planned for today. Paul brought Rose with him. That means if I go out there, Elaine’ll be here, Tim and Rog will bring Petra and Meena, and d’you know what’ll happen next?”

“No, I don’t,” mocked Chari. “Why don’t you tell me?”

“Why don’t I not waste my time? All I ask for is one day off and a chance to meet some girls on my own.”

“Doug … careful what you say,” cautioned Wayde.

“Relax, Wayde. You want some time off, Doug? Fine. I’m going to be busy today anyway. Penny Lane is in town this weekend, and Sandy got us all tickets! I’ve never been to a fair or a rock concert before; this is going to be sooo cool! I want everything to be perfect!”

“You’re right Doug,” laughed Wayde. “She does sound a lot like Ainsley.”

“I do not sound like Lee,” protested Chari, sounding just like Ainsley. “OK. Maybe a little. It kind of rubs off on you, you know? You ever wonder how much of the thought process is the body? I copied her, so that makes for an interesting case of Nature vs. Nurture. She has absolutely no clue what she could do with that body of hers.”

“Ainsley doesn’t look anything like that! She’s …” Doug cupped his hands in front of his chest, but couldn’t quite decide where to put them.

“I changed the hair, sure, and maybe I padded some other things out a little, but for the rest …. Have you even looked at your sister lately? I must’ve been parading too many girls past you, because she is too fine!

“Anyway,” Chari said, shifting into full librarian mode. She looked nothing like Velma. Too severe to be cute, but not severe enough to be hot, Chari sat in a comfortable middle ground. “What do you want, Wayde? If this is another of your get ‘Chari out of Hell’ schemes, you are too late.”

“How would you like to stay out of Hell? Right now Zaniel and I have your activities tied up in an investigative committee, but it won’t last forever. And accumulating some good will won’t hurt your cause. We might be able to cut a deal.”

“They would never let me back into Heaven, Wayde.”

“God might, but even without that, there’s always Purgatory.”

“Sure. And pigs would fly, if God wanted them to. Besides, why would I want to go back to Heaven? Oh, I know! Let us start with the calcified bureaucracy. And Purgatory? What would I do in Purgatory? They don’t even have a bookstore, let alone a library, in that hole.”

Chari paused, looked at Doug, and then shoed him in the direction of the door. “Immortal talk, Doug. Go.”

In My Ears

Just as predicted, Elaine dropped by a few minutes after Doug joined Rose and Paul in the living room. The Tim-Petra and Meena-Roger combinations followed shortly after that and everyone settled into the living room. For lack of anything to do with eight people, the TV had been turned on and went mostly ignored as they chatted back and forth.

“This is too funny,” said Tim, crushed up against Petra on a sofa not designed for four people. He didn’t seem to mind, though. Few guys with an ex-head cheerleader climbing into their lap would. Not only did it free up some of the cramped space, but it had other benefits. His fingers glided over some of those as Petra made them both comfortable.

“What’s funny,” asked Meena, replacing Roger as the straight man because Roger was too busy feeling her up.

“Reminds me of the times we’d come over and Ainsley and her friends would be dominating the room trying to figure out how to spend the day. ‘I dunno Weezy,’” he said in a goofy, squeaky voice. “‘What do you want to do?’”

“Shut up, Tim,” Ainsley shouted from the kitchen.

“Kind of easier to find stuff for four,” Paul justified. “We’d usually just pull a game out.”

“How about Spin The Bottle?” asked Rose.

“Too tame,” replied Petra. “And having an orgy’s out unless we can find a guy for Lee.”

“Shut up, Petra,” Ainsley shouted from the kitchen.

“Just didn’t want to leave you out.” She dropped her voice to a whisper and leaned toward Doug. “How do you put up with her?”

He shrugged his response, paying more attention to the televised concert on TV than anything else. Penny was finishing up “Still a Danger”—a hot song with a dance routine worth watching—but having some advanced knowledge of who Chari had lined up for him next couldn’t hurt.

“It’s the eye candy,” Roger whispered loudly. Meena laughed and ground herself against him.

“You want to invite her over, Doug?” chirped Meena. “Roger and I’ll share her.”

Shut up, Meena,” Ainsley shouted from the kitchen.

Tim broke out chortling.

“OK,” said the televised singer, brushing a blonde lock away from her face. “So … this one’s for Martin—he’s the guy who got me into music seriously and professionally. He’s also a really big Stones fan, so thanks for believing in me, Martin; I hope misters Jagger and Richards don’t mind me taking a few liberties with the lyrics.”

The band started playing and shortly Penny began to sing, low and sexy. “Please allow me to introduce myself, I’m a gal of wealth and taste …”

“Sympathy for the Devil?” asked Rose. “Weird song to dedicate to your agent.”

“He’s more a manager, really.” said Elaine, lying on the floor with her head in Paul’s lap. His fingers played with her hair, then drifted south. “It actually fits pretty well, if you know the industry, that is. Paul, stop that or we’re going to have borrow Doug’s room. No more sex in public.”

Paul redid the blouse button and Elaine continued. “You should see what it’s like living with an event promoter; dad practically sold his soul to get Penny here for the fair.”

Petra smirked and shot a glance at Meena. “I’d sure sell my soul for a bit of that.”

“How do you know Penny didn’t sell her soul to get her recording contract?” asked Elaine. “I mean, she just came out of nowhere.”

“Caff!” coughed Doug, narrowly avoiding sending a spray of Cola up his nose.

“Not exactly nowhere,” gargled Doug. “Sandy’s been following her for a couple years.”

“Sandy?” asked Petra, a smirk on her face and an eyebrow raised. “Don’t you ever get tired, Doug?”

“He better not,” commanded Rose. “He’s mine today”

“What, You’ve drawn up a schedule for me? Monday is Tamara; Tuesday, Sandy; Wednesday, Kimmy—”

“Ha!” burst Rose. “Kimmy. Right. You wish!”

“Which one is Kimmy?” asked Meena. “She the black girl or the one with the big tits?”

“She’s another friend of my sister’s,” explained Doug. “You’re thinking Sandy and Amy. I think you—”

“Amy gets Thursday,” Roger joked. “You lucky bastard.”

“Lucky? These aren’t good enough for you?” asked Meena, pulling Roger’s face into the V of her deeply cut top.

“What about that Pizza girl?” Elaine asked, giggling. “Where’d you know her from, or did she just decide to jump your bones on whim?”

“Peeeetzza girl?” asked Rose, speaking slowly. “She’s Saturday night, then, cuz I get Friday! All of it!”

“Black, white, Chinese … Doug’s missing out on a whole subcontinent,” teased Meena. “In the name of my people, I think we should correct that—fast!”

“Uh, Meena?” said a startled Roger, ceasing his pawing.

“Roger … why’d you stop? You know I wouldn’t fool around on you! Not with a guy anyway. I know a couple of hot Indian-with-a-dot girls you’d like for Sundays, Doug. Twins, even!”

“Hey!” Rose protested. “Don’t water things down too much. We missed Weezy.”

“I like Weezy,” enthused Petra, squirming in Tim’s lap and mimicking an up-and-down riding motion. “Her hair is soooo hot! You could get all tangled up in it and you’d be stuck with her forever.”

“You remember before we met Shari, Petra?” Meena asked.

“Barely,” the other cheerleader replied. “She was a real eye opener. I never really thought about doing girls before I saw her.”

“Don’t look so sad Rogie,” Meena said, after getting caught nodding in agreement with Petra. “I’d share her with you. Sparingly, though. I wouldn’t want you to get addicted. She’s too hot! Hey! What day does Shari get?”

“None of them,” muttered Doug.

“Whatever day she wants,” laughed Petra. “She’s waaaay too hot not to!”

“Why doesn’t she just get Sunday?” asked Tim.

“Because,” said Rose, smiling and pointing at the TV. “You all got it wrong. Sunday is reserved for the week’s special guest: The lovely Penny Lane.”

“Penny Lane?” said Paul. “Get real.”

“Ooooh. If Sundays are going to be like that …,” started Petra.

“We’re definitely coming over on Sundays,” Meena and Roger both finished. They looked at each other, giggled and started to neck furiously.

“Way to go, Rose,” said Doug sarcastically. “You set them off … again.”

“Oh, like they ever stop. Oh come on. Lets’ join’em. Who’s your baby, Doug?” Rose asked, swinging around to cut off his view of the TV and straddle him.

“You are, Rose.”

“Ah ah ah!” she corrected, wagging her finger.

“You are Li Mei.”

“Whoa,” said Tim as Rose let out a long, low sigh and shuddered softly. She sagged in the aftermath before her arms sprung up to wrap around Doug’s neck to pull his head d down so that she could devour his lips.

As Petra’s top came off, Lee looked from the kitchen into the living room and wondered what had gone wrong with the world. She grabbed her half-built sandwich, decided to eat it later, and retired to her room for a bit of personal satisfaction.

Her skirt barely had time to pool around her feet before the phone rang. Already making soft, sensuous circles with her fingers, she was about to call out to tell Doug to get it when she realized, As if. Doug’s knee-deep in an orgy right now; no way is he going to pick up the phone. Why can’t that ever happen to me? I’d kill for just one guy right now!

Slowing, but not stilling her pleasant manipulations, she reached out with her free hand, leaned over, wriggled closer to the end of her bed, and grabbed the phone.

“Hello,” she choked out. “Kerr residence. Ainsley sp-speaking.”

“Lee?” asked a breathless voice on a bad line. “Sandy. Doug there?”

“Fuck!” barked Lee. “Doooooug!

“So answer it. She might be cyooooo hooo hooooo …” said Rose as she lowered herself onto him. Her small body spread around him with mind-blowing tightness. Her dark eyes looked like they were going to pop out of their sockets and her speech decayed even further as she settled.

Contrary to what common sense told him he should do, Doug picked up the phone.

“Doug? Doug! Penny’s here!” blurted Sandy. “I’m going to be showing her around the town—for real! And she said bring a friend and I thought … you know ….”

Doug looked at Rose, half horrified, but it looked like Chari had thought ahead.

“Invite her over.” Rose asked, as she stared to smoothly roll and lift her hips. “I always liked Sandy’s legs. Penny too.”

“Uhm. What? Was that Rose?” came the voice over the phone.

“Shhhh, Li Mei. I’m talking,” Doug whispered.

Rose lost it. She let out a gasping moan, her eyes clamped shut, and she started to bounce rapidly and automatically. If the phone call was still on her mind, it was the last thing.

“Doug?” Sandy asked over Rose’s groans and guttural cries. “Omigod. Are you having sex with Rose? And talking to me on the phone? Omigod! Hang up and finish her off, quick! I didn’t know! I sort-of promised we could use your car! I don’t wanna hear this. I need to keep calm. Unnggh. I need to—”

Click.

“B-buh-bastard,” whispered Rose. “You are so lucky I’m your sex-slave. I get to do her first when you bring Penny home. Wanna tie her up and lick her till she cums, screaming. Uhhhhoooo! Fuh! Fuh-faster!”

In My Eyes

That had to be Doug, the guy Sandy’d been gushing over all summer, and now that she saw him, Penny still wasn’t sure why her long-distance confidant was so obsessed. He was kind of unrefined; his hair was a bit of a mess, and he’d gotten dressed too fast. Not the kind of guy you went out on the town with, but Penny had to give Sandy credit. It took guts to show off your boyfriend when he was a wreck.

Maybe he and Sandy had been making out when I called or something, she wondered, heating at the notion. Nothing looks wrong with him, but Sandy could do way better.

His blue eyes flicked over Lilly, but you had to expect that. The strange thing was that they didn’t stay there. Penny watched in amazement as he looked at Lilly, said a polite hello, and then …

Then his gaze bored right into Penny’s soul.

Wow. He’s got the hottest eyes! And he barely even looked at Lilly, but why me? Is he looking at me at the fame? I wish it is me because I’m seriously melting here, but … Be real here, Penny. If I wasn’t famous, he’d be all over Lilly right now.

Penny blushed and snapped her eyes away. Stop staring and say something, stupid.

“Hi? I’m Penny.” Omigod. I meant say something, stupid, not say something stupid. He already knows who you are. He came with Sandy, so he’s probably sick of hearing about me all the time.

One of her lyrics flashed through her mind. “Oh I won’t quite call it love. No I won’t. Not yet. But it’s still a dangerous thing,” she mouthed. That lyric never made quite as much sense as it does now. It’s like Romeo and Juliet, at least for me. Totally starcrossed.

“Sorry. Got a bit distracted,” Penny said, trying to pull her eyes off of Doug.

“Maybe I shouldn’t have brought Doug,” said Sandy, the first thing she’d said in what felt like half an hour. “He kinda does that.”

Stop staring, Penny. That’s Sandy’s guy. Wow, now I know how my sister feels, knowing she shouldn’t have that last hamburger and not being able to stop herself.

She took a moment to look at Sandy and force her roiling mind off Doug. She looked taller in real life than she did in her pictures. Maybe the pictures were old, because otherwise, this summer had been really generous. Cute in picture, in real life Sandy had a body to die for.

She doesn’t look too upset about me ogling her boyfriend; it’s almost like she expects it. Well, she did say that she’d been wanting to win him from another girl, so maybe she’s used to it. She should be more protective, though.

Penny tried to clear her head, but it wasn’t easy. Sandy’s not all here. Maybe I did call when they were making out. She looks all gooey, and she’s staring at him as much as I am.

Shit. I’m staring again.

Maybe it’s like Jude said about girls. When you date a pretty one, you have to put on blinders to keep from going nuts over all the other guys looking at her. Wow. If I went out with Doug, and some other girl went after him … I’d freak! I’d lose the whole pure and virginal image inside a week. No one would believe that I wasn’t spreading for him like some horny chick in a romance novel.

This is just too weird, but life’s been non-stop weird since the album took off.

“Sorry, Sandy,” Penny said. “So this is …?”

“Doug!” she blurted.

Wow. She’s real gone. Even Lilly’s looking interested—like she’s sizing Doug up for a meal. Maybe he is, or maybe she’s just wondering why he hasn’t dropped to his knees and sworn eternal love yet.

“Ooo kay,” said Penny after waiting for Sandy to say something else. She is so talkative and confident online, but in person … she’s a bit of a ditz.

“I think she’s a little star-struck. Hi,” said her new god, offering a handshake. “I’m Doug. I like your music. Well, some of it. The rest my sister plays way, way too much.”

“Thanks, I think,” Penny replied, shaking his hand and falling into his eyes again. He started rubbing her hand, caressing it, and Penny let go, feeling guilty. “Uh, the song’s you don’t like, what’s wrong with them?”

“Other than Ainsley—my sister—playing them all day? I dunno. They’re kind of sappy.”

“Oh. So … Sandy? What does a girl do for fun around here?” asked Penny.

“Doug,” came Sandy’s giggled reply. Then she remembered where she was and stopped to think for a moment. “Uhm sorry. I dunno. I was just going to show you around. Introduce you to the girls from dance class. Find something to eat, maybe?”

“There isn’t much unless we go into the city,” interjected Doug, going to bat for his frazzled girlfriend. “But that’s just city stuff. You’ve probably seen all that before and it’s probably not much of a city, either.”

“I haven’t seen everything yet, Doug,” she said with a smile. Way to be obvious, Penny. Feminists everywhere will be sooo proud of you.

“I think I better go with you,” said Lilly, but it wasn’t any sort of altruism. She probably wanted to stick close to Doug, too.

She’s, like, the most beautiful woman in the world and she’s probably gushing between her legs just like me. And Doug’s looking at me, not her. Oh come on, Penny! He’s at least eight years younger. She’s probably just reading the signs and acting as a chaperone. She’s just protecting Martin’s virginal investment. Besides, if anyone is going to steal Doug from Sandy, it’s me.

The last thought hit her like an express train.

No, Penny, you do not steal the boyfriend of the president of your fan club. Selena got killed for less. Besides, Sandy’s been a fan forever and she set me up with those people online. She’s practically a pro at this and better than most of the PR people Martin hired, even if she’s an idiot in person.

But he’s just … Wow! Wow with a dozen exclamation marks, and I have no idea why. I’ve been hit on by way better looking guys; he’s hardly built or rugged or anything like that, but those eyes … and he really fills up the front of his jeans. Wow. I’m wet, he’s hard, and we just met. You bet this is a dangerous thing.

She giggled to herself. I’m wet. He’s hard. And we just met.

“’s funny?” Sandy asked.

“New lyric,” she said, pulling out her notebook. “Um. Sorry, but you never know when these things hit, so you have to get ’em down while you can.”

Because she was a sweet-and-virginal pop idol, she wrote down something painfully vapid, but completely different from the song running through her head. She wasn’t likely to forget it, anyway.

Mallrats

Lilly actually made an excellent distraction. Because everybody stared at her, Penny was able to move around unnoticed and unrecognised. She was actually sitting in the food court of a good sized suburban mall with a huge picture poster screaming “Penny Lane In Concert!” not more than fifteen feet away and no one bothered her. Usually all it took was one, and then everybody would mob her, but even with the big Penny Picture, Lilly still stole the show.

And yeah, that actually irks me a bit, but you can’t always get what you want. Oh God. Now Martin’s got me quoting the Stones.

Or maybe it was the hasty ponytail. Doug seemed to like the ponytail. He’d said it made her look like Betty, and Penny’d noted that. He was a Betty type, so she’d have to be careful with her Veronica moments.

What’s wrong with me? I’m actively plotting to steal a friend’s boyfriend. This is a Veronica moment of the first order! I think Doug’s noticed, but he’s been polite. Really polite. He’s not even doing the goofy stuff like showing off for me. I mean, omigod, here we are in a food court in front of a MacDonalds and he pulled out Sandy’s seat for her to sit. Then he did the same for me, but he did his date’s first and Lilly last. I’m paying and we went to a MacDonalds. This isn’t what you do to impress a girl. It’s not like I’m worried about the money.

Maybe he really isn’t interested, she thought to herself. He will be, though.

“… so I always try to keep thinking of her as Ainsley to prevent confusion,” said Doug, finishing up an anecdote about his sister. “But you must have it really bad. Penny Lane? I thought that had to be a stage name, but Sandy says it isn’t. That must have been trouble on the playground.”

“No, not really,” laughed Penny. “Teachers always looked at the name funny, but none of the other kids got it until high school, and by then everybody was used to it. We were all named after Beatles songs. My brother’s named Jude, which is cool, but I totally envied my sister Michelle until I found out what she was called at school. Yeah, Michelle’s a seriously sexy name, but Michelle Lane can lead to some really cruel nicknames. When people are calling you Michelin, you just know an eating disorder’s going to start up.”

“That explains the salad.”

“No, not really. I just don’t like meat much.”

“Oh. Uh … sorry.”

“Omigod,” said Sandy, looking ashamed at herself. “I’m sorry. I totally forgot! She’s a Vegan, Doug.”

“Don’t worry about it, Sandy. I’m just a vegetarian, Doug, not a fanatic; I’m just happier this way.

“I kinda take after my dad—he’s skinny, too—but I got enough from mom’s side to not be too worried. It just took a while. This time last year, I was still flat as a rail. I kind of developed at exactly the right time because the studios finally started looking at me. Or maybe they started looking at me because I was developing. Who cares? Anyway, I think they wanted a cheaper, younger, unmarried Jessica Simpson and Ashley wasn’t filling the void well enough, I guess.”

“Yeah, but you showed them wrong,” Sandy said.

“Not yet, I haven’t. As far as the suits are concerned, I’m still a poor man’s Simpson, but the next album will fix that. And right now I’m considering more of a Betty Cooper look.” That should get Doug’s interest.

“You bet it will,” said Lilly, checking her watch. “You three will be OK? I have to call in and check with Martin.”

“Yeah. Thanks, Lilly,” Penny replied.

“Nice to meet you,” said Doug, watching as Lilly rose from her seat. Her legs straightened out and she stretched a little to the pleasure of every guy in the food court.

“Great,” she said with a sleek, moisture-inducing smile as she smoothed out her skirt. She knew everybody was watching. She’d even snagged Doug’s eye for a long moment. “You three have fun, and don’t do anything I wouldn’t do—unless it pays well.”

Once Lilly was gone, Sandy became more animate. It seemed like Sandy’d been switched off in order for Doug and Penny to get to know one another without interruptions.

Lilly my ass, thought Doug, mentally slapping himself in the face. That was Chari. Chari oozing sex and class, but Chari.

“Hiii, Doug,” chirped a vaguely familiar voice. He looked to follow it and jerked when he saw the source.

“Hey, Janie. You, uh …. You’re looking nice today,” said Doug as she cleaned off a neighbouring table, bending over to display a completely un-Janie-like rounded ass.

“Thank you, Doug,” she said, straightening, turning and primping unconsciously. Her nose was straight. Her teeth were straight, removing the distinctiveness from her smile. It was still a nice smile, but now it just looked like another hot, perfect smile. She leaned in and whispered, “I don’t know how you and Shari are doing this, but thanks. I’m still thinking about the breasts.”

A quick peck on the cheek and she drifted to another table, her long-legged stride wagging an amazing set of hips.

Fuck. Janie too? Four a day and I can’t keep up!

Having caught part of the exchange, Penny looked back at the restaurant’s counter.

“That is the weirdest MacDonalds, ever. Nobody, other than that manager, looks like they rate less than a nine-point-nine-five. You work there, Doug? Jeeze. No wonder you can be so blasé about Lilly.”

Doug didn’t bother looking. He didn’t want to see what else Chari had messed up, and there were more important things to work out. “Yeah. Lilly. How long have you known her?”

“Oh, I dunno,” Penny replied, sounding slightly disappointed. “A year? Year-and-a-half? She’s Martin’s sex-retary, but she’s actually pretty good at the job. She really knows her stuff. I wouldn’t get any time to do anything if she wasn’t there running interference.”

OK, so maybe Lilly isn’t Chari. One good thing to come out of this is Penny isn’t completely a plant by Chari, but the girl’s brain’s sure gotten a once-over. Actually, this is one of her more subtle jobs. Penny’s interested without being a complete nymphomaniac. It’s almost like what she tried with Rose, but this time it worked.

The Devil is in the Details

“Lover,” Lilly cooed at her reflection in the window of the Intimate Details Shoppe, “Penny has met with her friend, Chalondra, and the foolish girl was kind enough to bring her own bait.”

Her mirrored face shifted, drifting into a more masculine visage. “A young man?”

“Practically still a boy. Around Penny’s own age, plus or minus a few months.”

“Splendid,” said the face, becoming more defined. “You have seen to things?”

“I have seen to it that Penny is deeply interested in the boy, as you requested. He is incredibly strong willed, however, but I doubt either will be able to resist their urges for long. Before the end of the fair, Penny will have betrayed her strongest supporter and have been introduced to the pleasures of the flesh.

“Yet … something about the boy intrigues me.”

“Feel free to speculate,” said the aquiline face forming on the window. “You know I value your skills and expertise as much as I do how you use your more famous talents.”

“I know you do,” she said in a low voice pitched perfectly to stiffen the cock of a dead man. “I suspect that, with some personalized training, he will be a useful addition to our stables. I volunteer to educate him myself … so Penny’s first time will be that much more memorable.”

“Excellent,” said Martin Mephistopheles. “Don’t damage the lad too much too soon, my dear. I want for Penny to be the one to destroy him.”

Counter Coup

“Shari’s got to be his real girlfriend, or something,” Lee said. “You should see the two of them together. It’s like Amy and that guy that moved away, before he moved away. You know the guy we all thought she’d marry after school was done? Just like that … sort-of.”

“She’s a very open girlfriend then, Lee. Doug’s slept with everybody we know, and somehow, Shari—”

“Not Molly.”

“Thank God, not Molly.”

“Not you or me, either.”

“Lee, stop trying to be funny. You have no idea how scared I am. You and the girls used Doug as your last-guy-on-earth marker. The guy you’d never touch, no matter how desperate things got, but now everybody’s practically fighting over him. Or they should be, but they aren’t. They’re competing, sure, but they’re sharing him! When did Weezy ever share anything?”

“So what changed?” asked Lee. “Doug didn’t. He’s just the same as always. Looks tired all the time, though.”

“If it’s not Doug, then there’s only one logical explanation, Lee. Shari’s cast a spell on him. He might not even know how bad it is, but he knows something. He admitted it.”

“So now Doug’s not the witch—Shari is? That’s not logical, Kimmy; that’s nuts. There’s no such thing as magic.”

“Lee,” said Kimmy, rapping her hand against a picture on the hallway wall. “That was you in April. Have you seen yourself lately?” She grabbed Lee’s hand and tugged towards the bathroom.

“Kimmy, relax!” Lee wrenched her hand free. “I know what I look like. It’s just a growth spurt or something.”

“Growth spurt? Lee! Girls don’t go,” She cupped her hands in front of her chest, then thrust her hands out to imitate a much larger rack. “plooomp like that in two months. Not without surgery. And it’s not just your breasts; it’s everything. You used to be cute, but now you’re … you’re just like Shari.”

“And you’re jealous,” said Lee, leering.

“Why would I be jealous?”

“Because you’ve always been little miss perfect with guys dropping like flies around you, and now you don’t have a monopoly anymore. What’s wrong with you, anyway? You could have any guy you wanted; just go with it.”

“I can’t! I don’t know how, and it’s wrong. I shouldn’t want to … you know, but every time I close my eyes, there’s Doug. Doug’s all … and you … I … I lick his …. I just get so confused. He makes me all confused! All the stuff the other girls talk about, it’s like I’m doing it. I can’t! Everything is all wrong. Even you and me. We kiss and …”

For a moment, Lee looked shocked at the admission, but that shock evaporated. Her eyes drifted shut, a smile spread across her face, stretching her lips as her tongue slid across them. Her head tilted to one side and she made a funny sound. A soft growl.

“And it’s Shari’s fault,” Kimmy finished lamely. Lee wasn’t listening. She looked like Tamara, Amy, or Weezy did when they managed to shift the conversation to Doug. Mentally, Lee wasn’t even in the same room. Not even the same planet.

“Lee?”

Lee’s eyes snapped back open. The smile got bigger.

“Why don’t we?” she asked, gliding in closer.

“What?”

“You look like a deer caught in the head lights. Why don’t we try it out?”

“Try what?” asked Kimmy, backing away.

But not fast enough. Lee was too close and there was the matter of the wall.

“Kissing.”

Lee’s lips fastened on hers and for a moment it did feel … “No.”

She didn’t need the screaming voice in her head to tell her that it was wrong. Kimmy seriously thought about letting the kiss go on just to show the angel in her head that she was more than just a stupid case number, but …

“No!” she yelled, pulling her head away.

“C’mon Kimmy. You can’t tell me you don’t want it.” Lee’s hands were under her … cupping her … bottom. A finger slid along ….

“It feels good. I know exactly what you’ve been dreaming about because I’ve been dreaming the same things. You and me, some guy, and we really get him going. You’re wet. Wetter than me, even, and way crazier. You ride him while I watch, but it always ends too soon. I never get my turn!”

Her eyes completely lost focus. “Well, I did once …”

“Lee!” Kimmy shouted, snapping out of the funny place her mind had just been. Training kicked in, and she kicked out. She stomped down hard on Lee’s foot, hooked, and applied leverage.

“Ow! Kimmy!” Lee yelled from the floor. Then she stopped trying to get up and lay there for a moment.

Lee’s eyes slowly went back to normal “Oh. Oh, Kimmy, I’m so sorry. I’m just … all summer I’ve … I’ve …. You’re right. Something is wrong with me. All summer and the last few days … I’ve been fantasizing about you … girls … Doug … everything. I’ve been playing with myself every chance I get. It’s just … I like it! I let Weezy in, hoping I could at least hear her with Doug. I trapped Sandy in the bathroom with Doug because I wanted to have sex in the shower the way she’d been describing all summer, but I couldn’t because it had to be Sandy.”

She sat up. “I’m going nuts. We’re both nuts, but that kiss was the best, Kimmy.”

Kimmy stepped back and got ready to run. “Lee! No kissing! We’ve got to stop Shari. We’ve got to save Doug.”

Lee looked at her. Not the same as before, though. This time Lee was listening and thinking.

“You know, Kimmy, me and the rest of the girls used to make jokes about hooking you and Doug up. The hopeless and the clueless, but now I hope you do get him. He needs someone like you.”

Kimmy blinked. “How do you figure?”

“Every other girl he meets just seems to want to fuck him, but you want to help. Even though he scares you. When you were, uh, out of it, Doug was going nuts trying to figure out how to help. Shari too, actually, so she can’t be an evil witch.”

“She’s not normal.”

“No argument here, but I still like her.”

“You should. She’s just like you, but I really don’t like the way she looks at Doug.”

“Ha!” laughed Lee. “You are jealous!”

The Sunset

Doug was wiped out. Walking around all day was way more tiring than making out all day for some reason. More signs of things Chari had changed to make him better suited to being her personal sex toy or whatever it was that she had in mind.

Then he pushed open his bedroom door and realized the day wasn’t all that bad.

“So much for sleeping tonight,” he mumbled, trying to sound depressed. Based on what he could see of the body framed in light from the window, losing a bit of sleep would be worth it. His rapidly swelling cock agreed.

But that’s mostly because it’s mad from only being used once today and it’s used to two-three different girls for an hour or more each. He paused and took in the near-silhouette. A body like that is not built for anything as mundane as sleeping.

“I like you, Doug,” said the girl. “I like you even though you make me really angry sometimes. You’re so confusing; good guy and bad guy. I don’t know where you fit; I like you and I want to help you, but you aren’t making it easy.”

The voice was obvious. So was the figure, once he got the right organ thinking about it. Kimmy looked beautiful. Though dark as night, she somehow shone in the failing rays of the sun. Dark wasn’t the right word. She was more like Snow White; raven tresses on soft, pale skin. Black and white—just the way she saw the world.

“Hi, Kimmy. What’s up?”

“I’ve been waiting. Lee let me in,” Kimmy, the queen of clean, said. The only girl to have gone untouched by Chari stood alone with him in his room, watching the sun set through his window. She looked over her shoulder, turning slightly to look at him and Doug’s heart and mind did a flip-flop because the top buttons of her usually tight sealed blouse were undone.

The orange light from the window reflected off of the small amount of exposed creamy, forbidden flesh, the shadows played, and the blue stone at the end of her necklace glistened. She turned back to the window as Doug came up behind her. He reached out.

“No. I’m not ready for that. I know this is dangerous, but somebody has to do something. I won’t let her keep doing things to us. I won’t, and if I have something that will make her stop, I’ll use it. If I have to. Even though Malaika’s annoying.”

Doug stood there, unsure of what to do with his hands, and watched her finger the necklace. “Shari’s not that bad, once you get to know her, Kimmy. She just wants to stay out of Hell and have a little fun.”

“I don’t believe that.” Kimmy buttoned the blouse back up, but left the necklace out. “She’s a demon. She has you tied up so bad that you probably can’t tell up from down. Don’t worry, Doug. I’m going to talk to her before I do anything. I don’t trust her.”

“Uh. Shari? She’s sneaky, but I trust her a lot more than some of the people I’ve met lately.”

“No, not her. Well, yss. I don’t trust her, but I don’t trust the angel in the necklace, either,” Kimmy said calmly. “She says she’s an angel, but I’m not sure.”

“You OK, Kimmy? You seem a little detached.” The sun dropped behind the Anderson house across the street. Doug’s fingers dropped onto Kimmy’s shoulders and began to massage.

She ducked away from his hands and turned. “I’m OK. Just tired. Tired of fighting everything.” Kimmy stepped away from the window, looking sad, and slipped away from him as she talked. “It’ll be dark soon and Shari’ll come eventually. She’s not who you think she is. Malaika says Shari’s the Librarian of the Succubal Archives—that she’s the most dangerous demon in Hell, and I’ve got to stop her.

“I already have one voice in my head telling me what to do, why not two? Maybe they’ll fight it out and I’ll get to be me again. Maybe they’ll balance out. Maybe not, but at least you, Lee, and my friends will all be free.”

She sat near the head of his bed, close but not close enough to take or give any comfort. “She’s not dangerous, Kimmy. She can’t do anything. Angels are watching her like a hawk.”

“Like hawks,” she corrected. “Sorry. All week I’ve had an angel talking to me. Ordering me around. Telling me what I can and can’t do. Now I don’t know if I can trust them. Malaika hardly ever uses my name. To her I’m just a number. Just another job and nothing else. That’s not right.”

“I’ll introduce you to Wayde. You’ll like him. He makes better sense, but even he’s a bit of a jerk.”

“No. It’s better if I just trust me and God the way I used to,” she whispered.

Doug sat beside her, watching Kimmy stare at the wall. “Kimmy, relax. Can I do something to cheer you up? Put on some music? Maybe we can go to the living room and watch TV?”

She remained silent as shadow spread across the land. Time stretched.

Then a rock bounced off the window.

“Hey!” yelled Amy. “Doug!”

“’Scuse me, Kimmy.”

“It’s alright. I just want to enjoy the quiet.”

“Right.” Doug shrugged as he stepped to the window and looked out.

Amy smiled up at him and waved. Then she lifted her tank top up to show off her large, tanned, and bare breasts. Between the lights from his and the neighbouring houses, Amy cast an interesting set of busty shadows.

“Dougie wanna come out and play? It’s nice out here.” She pressed her mounds together to make the cleavage stand out more and then began to softly squeeze them. “Even nicer in here, you think?”

The streetlamps clicked on.

“Can’t, Amy. I’m busy.” The bed springs went goink as Kimmy straightened up in surprise.

“What’s up?” Amy pried. “Am I too late?”

“Yeah, sort of. Somebody’s over.”

“Hmmm,” came the purred laugh in response. “Tamara got a threesome, so why not me? Is it anybody I know?”

“It’s Kimmy.”

Now it was Amy’s turn to be shocked. “No way. You’ve got Kimmy in there? Pull the other one. Kimmy in a boy’s room’ll never happen. She needs it more than anyone, but she’s too square.

“Listen, Doug, if you just want the night off, just say so. I bet you’re wiped out from a day with Sandy and Penny Lane. Was she good?”

“Huh?”

“Penny. Who’s better? Me or Penny?”

Amy … I didn’t touch Penny. For crying out loud! I was out with Sandy; what kind of a jerk do you think I am?”

“A stupid one. If I could have you and Penny Lane at the same time, I’d sure go for it. She’s fucking hot! You and Kimmy want some company? I’d love a piece of her, too.”

The springs went goink again. Looking back at her, Doug didn’t know what to make of the expression on Kimmy’s face.

“See, Doug?” she whispered. “None of us were like that before Shari. Tell her to go away. She’ll ruin everything.”

“She’s just Lon…,” started Doug. What he was going to say sounded stupid. Right now Kimmy seemed lonelier than Amy ever would. “She doesn’t—”

“Hey …,” yelled Amy. “You do have someone in there. You didn’t sneak Penny home, did you?”

Bouncing nicely, Amy took a few long steps, jumped up, grabbed the windowsill and pulled her self up to look through the window for herself.

“Holy shit!” she blurted, almost letting go and dropping back to the ground. “I’m sorry, Kimmy! I didn’t really think … I can’t believe … Cool!”

She started crawling through the window as Kimmy went red everywhere that Doug could see. Then Amy seemed to think better of it and dropped onto the lawn.

“You better treat her good, Doug.”

“Well,” mumbled Kimmy.

“You give her the best … and Kimmy? I want to hear everything in the morning! Call me right away. Better yet, call me and do something fun to wake him up so I can listen!”

“I’m not going to sleep with her!” Doug shouted almost in time with Kimmy’s alternate-gender version of the same proclamation.

“Yeah, right, Doug. She’s probably over-playing the virgin to get you into some sort of exclusivity deal.”

“I am not!” protested Kimmy, pushing Doug over to make room at the window.

“Show’s what you know. The second he takes your bra off, your brain will melt, your legs will spread, and a few seconds after that, you’ll wake Lee with all your screaming. Trust me. You’ll love it.”

Kimmy hmphed, turned and sat back down on the bed, this time where Doug had been sitting.

“Amy, she’s just upset. I’m trying to—”

“Take advantage of her. Go ahead. She needs it.” Amy’s smile glinted ferally in the light from the window. “I need it too and I’d love to, you know, help ….”

Doug hmphed and turned, shutting the window. A few seconds later, another rock pinged off of the window.

“Amy …,” he started, turning back around and found himself face to face with Lilly.

She floated outside the window, her hair drifting with the breeze.

“You are an active boy, aren’t you?” She enunciated cleanly, emphasizing certain words. Her tongue and lips played languorously with the words they crafted. She spoke raw sex. “A strong mind and so many lovely girl friends with which we can take our pleasures.” Something stroked his cock through his pants, sending a shuddering bliss though him that brought a nearly instantaneous erection and matching emptying of his mind. “Hmmmhmmm. Such lovely tools, as well. No wonder you want not for female friends.”

“Would you like to have us all? I can teach the three of you so many things.”