The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Thank you to the Lurkers helping me with proofing and reality checks. I couldn’t do this without you folks. Well, maybe I could, but it wouldn’t be nearly as good.

The Web Mistress of Dot HL

All’s Fair (part 1)

By William Pratt

Stepping through the wall, Lilly guided Doug backwards, then, with a gentle push, dropped him onto the bed with Kimmy. His arms struggled to push him back up, but as though held by invisible hands, he made no progress. With a series of jerks, something spread eagled him.

“Lilly?” he croaked out.

“Interesting house you have here, Doug,” said the intruder. “Tampering in the Dark Forces on your own, Hmmm?”

Kimmy looked at the demoness in horror. They were practically twins. This Lilly was simply a Kimmy with slightly longer legs, a more pronounced chest, and a classy-yet-feminine business suit. Impossible! This is almost like Shari and Ainsley, but this time it’s happening to me! Maybe I’ll look like that in a few years, but I’d never act like this. I never thought Lee would come on to me, either.

Noting the girl’s stare, Lilly looked down at herself and then over at Kimmy. “You are a very pretty, pretty girl. Doug has wonderful tastes, doesn’t he? Did you always look like this, or did he just change you to look more like me?”

Her eyes shifted back towards Doug. “You couldn’t be this skilled with bodies and so much of a klutz with minds, can you, Doug? You have done a beautiful job on your penis and eyes, I must say. They almost make me wet. A simple mortal girl like your … Kimmy doesn’t stand a chance.

“I knew you couldn’t have interested a lovely girl like Sandy without some help. Did you know that her mind turns into a hormone soup when she so much as thinks about you? Very crude. You need to learn a few things, and I so love to teach.” A phantom breeze pulled Lilly’s hair to one side as she stood, smiled, and surveyed.

“Closer,” said the voice in Kimmy’s mind. “Lure her in clo … oh darn. Run, Kimmy! Run! That’s not Chari!”

No kidding, thought Kimmy. She didn’t run. She began to pray. No matter how disillusioned with Angels Malaika had left her, there had to be more to existence than petty politics and shouted commandments from on high. If there really are devils and angels, there has to be God. There has to be more.

Another rock bounced off the window with a soft crack.

“Such impatience,” Lilly said, tisking, but her feral smile made a liar of her voice. Her left hand waved and the window opened.

“Go home, little girl,” she commanded, at the window in an eyeblink. “Kimberly and I will be more than enough for tonight. You can have your Doug back when I have finished with him. You’ll find him much better suited for your sort of play.”

“Give us—” murmured Kimmy, head bowed and hands cupped together.

“Seeking guidance?” asked Lilly, suddenly leaning in and cutting Kimmy off. “A devout one! Splendid!”

Lilly’s eyes were wide and round, a piercing blue chilled the soul nearly as much as it heated the body. Her red lips spread into a warm smile, then split to allow a pink tongue to peek through. “A much better prize! Ask for your guidance, but the fires surge that through your soul seek what your God will not give. He hordes love to himself. Under his thrall, you will never know the full potential of the body you’ve been granted. All you can expect for your belief is a lifetime of sacrifice and suffering.

“But I can change that. Give yourself over to me. I shall show you wonders that will change the way you experience the world. I will teach you to feed and tame fires that will burn you inside and out. I will surround you with rapture unimagined.”

“All your most passionate dreams, I can gift to you,” said the succubus. “You like this boy. You would enjoy his lips, his body, this …!” She stepped back, used both hands to grab a tight hold of the front of Doug’s pants, and pulled them apart with an easy motion. Kimmy turned away, refusing to look.

But she did anyway. Doug’s enormous thing looked even larger than it had the night she’d challenged him. It throbbed, dipping slightly and them bouncing back up with the beat of his heart. Rhythmic, it drew the eye. Kimmy looked, confused at the way a simple lump of bobbing flesh could somehow be so exciting.

“You like this,” the demon cooed, running a crimson fingernail up and down the shaft as Doug squirmed. She never slipped. She never lost her trail, tracing around the tip and back down the other side. “Don’t deny it. I made him respond like this—so impressively swollen and stiff—and we look so much alike.”

Lilly seemed to lose years, shrinking slightly, becoming less mature, more Kimmy. “It could easily be you doing this; toying with him and preparing him to take you to heights of bliss greater than Heaven. You hunger for what your friend Amy has been enjoying. You need what all of your friends have been sharing amongst themselves. They have been taking their pleasure of Doug … and laughing at your fears.

“This is nothing to fear,” reassured her doppelganger. “In your innermost, secret mind, your deepest fantasies, you want to feel it dancing between your legs, spreading your pliant womanhood, taking away all vestiges of being a child.

“I can feel your heat. Your heart pounds. You want to taste what … Tamara does.”

“Kimmy…,” Doug moaned.

“Watch me now, Kimberly Anne Carter. Watch me do what you only dream of. Watch me and learn.” The succubus’s lips parted for more than words as she bent over Doug’s side and slowly took him in her mouth. Doug shook. His hands clenched into fists.

Kimmy’s head turned away, her mind spinning and unsure whether the groans were Doug giving into the enjoyment of what Lilly was doing or fighting her. Either way, I can’t watch.

“Douglas, stop struggling and pay attention, Kimmy. I almost have him ready for you. Ready for you to taste. He will do what ever you ask of him, no matter how dark, how dangerous. All you have to do is kiss it, make love to it, and it—he—will be yours forever. I’ll find another for Penny, and Doug will be your toy. You can be Kimberly Anne Kerr, not that it would be much of a change. In truth, he would be more Douglas Carter. He would be yours.”

And I would be yours, thought Kimmy. Her eyes already closed, Kimmy was on the verge of halting her prayer and plugging her ears to drown out the slurping sounds when—

“Do it, Kimmy,” pleaded Doug.

“Yes,” demanded the demonness, her tongue flicked out and up the … whatever the tip was called. “Do it.”

“Don’t do it!” shrieked Malaika. “Kimmy! I can’t stop her! That’s Lilith! Don’t be stupid. Run!”

“Do it,” Lilith cooed into Kimmy’s ear. “You both want it. Need it. He could be yours and yours alone. Forever.”

For a moment Kimmy felt something warm and wet—a kiss—plant on her cheek. Then an icy tingle.

“Fuck! You prissy little bitch!” Lilly roared, jerking backwards with her lips blistered and her eyebrows singed off. Her hair blazed.

“Do it, Kimmy,” said Doug. He wasn’t pleading this time.

Kimmy did it. She spread her praying hands and the blue stone between them flashed. The room seemed to bend around the gem, but nothing warped quite as much as the Succubus. She seemed to fold as she was sucked into the gem. Then she vanished.

“Doug?” Kimmy asked, tossing a blanket over his half naked body. He was still hard. Her gaze lingered, even under the sheet that was obvious, but no. Some things you just didn’t do until the time was right.

“Did it work?” Doug asked, sitting up shakily.

“It worked?” said Kimmy. “It worked! I wasn’t sure I could trust her, but it actually worked! I can hear them arguing. Ow. She just hit Malaika right in the nose.”

“A demon walked into my room and raped me,” mumbled Doug, shocked. “What the fuck? Why’d you take so long? Where the hell is Wayde?”

“Don’t yell at me, Doug. Serves you right, all the things your succubus did to me and my friends.

“Uh …. Did you really use magic to make your … you know, uhm better?”

“Shari did it when Tamara and I made out the first time.” Doug looked at her worried. “You do realize that that wasn’t Shari.”

“I know. Lilith’s mad,” whispered Kimmy. “She’s not going to stay trapped for very long.”

“Damn straight, I’m not!” said Lilith, echoing seductively through Kimmy’s mind even over her burning rage.

“I told you not to do it Kimmy!” screamed Malaika. “I’ll hold her back as long as I ca—”

Things—everything—exploded through Kimmy’s mind as Lilith rushed. The pressure of the charge pushed away all non essential thought and concentrated on defence. Sacrifices were needed, so Kimmy’s brain shut down the bulk of its higher-level work and she slumped over and fell onto her side, eyes wide as though she was seeing things not meant for the mortal mind.

That’s because she was.

And that left Doug alone in his room with a girl lying on the bed in what looked like a coma.

“Thanks a hell of a lot, Wayde. So much for, ‘Just follow the plan and you’ll be safe.’”

He shook Kimmy, but she was completely non-responsive. He laid his head on her chest to listen for her heart. It was there, pounding away like a piston, but she didn’t seem to be breathing enough. From this view she’s got great tits. Wow.

“You better wait outside, Wayde,” said Chari with a grin. “Doug’s busy. Kimmy, of all people, shouldn’t have set off that alarm, though.”

“Chari!” cried Doug, his head popping up from where it had stopped listening and started resting. “Kimmy needs help!”

Looking at Doug as he sat up, his cock still throbbing and seeking the completion of what Lilly had started, Chari wore a distracted, glassy stare and licked her lips. Doug followed her eyes to his exposed, saliva-slicked dick. “Kimmy can wait. Looks like you two’ve been having some real fun. Hey, Wayde, I think little miss bible thumper’s been really dirty.

“She didn’t suck you off, did she, Doug?”

“Spoil sport,” sniffed Chari after Wayde pushed her aside.

Looking over the stricken girl, Wayde asked, “What’s wrong with Kimmy?”

“Oh, nothing much.” Doug shovelled out the sarcasm with a bulldozer as he wrapped himself in his old Scout blanket. “While you two were out having fun, Kimmy and I got attacked by a succubus.”

“Collections?” Wayde asked Chari.

She shrugged, then shook her head. “Not a succubus; most of them can’t count. Some bitch horning in on my turf. Huh. Wonder if I can recruit her ….”

“Later,” said Doug. “Fix Kimmy first.”

“She’s just locked down again,” said Wayde, shrugging after a quick inspection. “Something’s messing with the necklace, but she’s fine. I’ll take a look when you’re done explaining.”

“No shit something’s messing with the necklace. Kimmy and the loopy angel you’ve got in there used it to trap Lilly.”

“Lilly?” repeated Chari, going white.

“This thing,” Doug said, grabbing the necklace and tugging on it, expecting the thin silver links to break. “’s got to go. I …”

“I never want to see it again,” he said, giving up and looking for the clasp. “It made Kimmy’s life a living Hell. Who’s Malaika, anyway?

“A Guardian Angel, third class and Kimmy’s case officer.”

“And a complete bitch,” added Chari. “She always thought she was so much better than everyone else. She’s still third class for a reason. Are you serious about Lilly?”

“Why is a ‘complete bitch’ a Guardian Angel, especially for someone like Kimmy?” There didn’t seem to be a clasp. Fuck! The only thing easy around here is the girls. It used to be the other way around.

“Because, before Chari got involved, Kimmy didn’t need much help. She had a history of making smart, safe choices, so Malaika’s job was mostly to man a switchboard for a few thousand relatively safe, low intervention souls and direct help as needed. That sort of structure has been going on more and more over the years. Too many mortals and too few qualified Angels.”

“So if she rides a desk, what’s she doing in here?” Doug asked still trying to find a way to slip the necklace up over Kimmy’s head.

“Her boss, Zaniel, has a thing for her, and he likes to see if she’s figured out why her career’s frozen. He gives her a field job from time to time as a test.”

“Bad timing,” said Chari. Normally it would have sounded like a joke, but this time she’d been paying better attention than Wayde. “She’s totally out of her league.”

“Neither of us like her, but Malaika’s had the training,” countered Wayde. “Whoever’s in there, Malaika can take care of it.”

“Ha! Not a chance. You don’t know her like I do, and especially not with Lilith in there,” said Chari.

Wayde said something drowned out by the strumming of a harp.

Chari peered into the necklace, trying to see what was going on inside. “Malaika doesn’t have the sort of mental flexibility needed to handle Lilith. She couldn’t even cope with me. Wayde, get this thing off of her. I’ve seen Nuns after Lilly was done with them. They make succubi look frigid. It took me almost ten years to straighten out Bonnie’s head after Lilly was through with her.”

“How in God’s name did you get messed up with Lilith? Out of the way, Chari.” With a shove, Wayde pushed Chari into Doug and bent over Kimmy. He twisted the gem a few times and pulled it from the fastening. There was a popping sound and Kimmy jolted. Then her eyes closed and she relaxed.

“She’s Penny Lane’s assistant-slash-chaperone,” answered Doug, trying to ignore Chari as she climbed into his lap and made herself comfortable. “Is Kimmy going to be all right?”

“Oh this is just great. Zaniel’s going to love to hear that. Ever since Perdita and Kenda, he’s been keeping an eye on Lucifer’s influence on Rock and Roll. Everything’s been quiet from the big guy, but now you’re telling me that he’s just been delegating.”

“Penny Lane?” asked Chari, no longer acting so kittenish.

“Yeah,” drawled Doug. “Penny Lane. The hot pop star you were trying to turn into your own personal mana factory. Someone want tell me how to get the fricking necklace off?”

“Leave it, Doug. It’s harmless now. You were trying to tap Penny Lane?” asked Wayde, looking at Chari with respect. A good change since it made him stop staring daggers at Doug.“That’s pretty sharp.”

“Just because I went to Hell doesn’t make me stupid, Wayde,” The librarian stood up, looking like a librarian again. “I told you I didn’t need your help. But if Lucifer beat me to her ….”

“Retreat?”

“Screw that! I say we grab the girl and run like Hell. Away from Hell.”

“We definitely get her away from Lucifer, but you don’t get her when we’re done. You two stay here. I’m going to go call in some markers.”

“Fuck you, Wayde. This is exactly why we stopped dating,” she said to Doug. “He always wanted to do stuff his way. I always got left behind because Wayde was out with his buddies raising Hell in God’s name.”

“You came along most of the time.”

“Most of the time was just the grunt work. Whenever you got a fun assignment it was just you and the boys. The girls stayed home and cooked.”

“Chari …”

“That’s why so many of the girls went to Hell. Lucifer promised that things would be different. Oh yeah. Real different. Fucking Succubi. Sure, we can steal souls, but we had to do it by batting eyelashes and waving our asses around. Actually try to contribute, and you get transferred. I worked my ass off instead of showing it off, and still Lilith always got promoted before me.

“So I’m in Wayde, but I’m not doing this for you, her, or anybody else. I’m not doing this for peace, love, or dope, either. I’m doing this for me! I’m doing this because Lucifer’s an asshole, and I want to see him lose for a change.”

“Hey, he lost to God,” corrected Wayde.

“Duh! Everybody loses to God.”

“Granted, so why do you keep on fighting God if it’s hopeless?”

“Because I have to. Because I want to be my own person, not Lucifer’s bitch or God’s sweet little choir girl. Hell’s … Hell, but at least I had some room to move. In Heaven some asshole upper management type decides where you go and what you do, and half of the time you have five people telling you to do ten different things. They’re hopeless up there.

“When was the last time you actually saw God, Wayde? When he delivered the Ten Commandments? How do you put up with it?”

“I don’t. I stood up for myself and walked. It’s not the best life, living down here on your own, but you can accomplish things. You’d be surprised how many of the old guard are down here.” Wayde shook his head. “Upstairs can’t be what God intended or maybe it is, and He’s studying us along with the mortals. God’s …”

“Unknowable, yeah. It’s a complete waste. If only He’d let us in on what He really wanted. Then we could really get some work done.”

“No we wouldn’t. We’d just do what He told us to do. Do the same thing over and over again because God’s perfect and it works. We wouldn’t learn a thing, and that would be a complete waste.

“How are you feeling, Kimmy?” Wayde asked a fraction of a second before Kimmy moved.

“Scared,” she replied, sitting up. “But I’ve been listening. You’re Wayde, right? Why did God let this happen? Shari—Chari, whatever—talks like he’s gone … where is he? People pray for stuff, for help, all the time, but nothing ever seems to happen. None of this makes sense.”

“Why? Kimmy, God is everywhere. God is everywhen. Prayers are being answered—all of them—but not the way people expect or the way they want. God has to play the long game. Think about it. If God went easy on the monkeys, where would you be now? Sitting in a tree, eating a banana, and completely wasting your potential as a species.”

“Evolution?”asked Kimmy, shocked. “You mean …?”

“Hey,” said Chari, butting in before Wayde could answer. “It works. Einstein said it best: ‘Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.’ Variation is life.”

“No,” said Kimmy, shaking her head and looking to Wayde for a different answer.

Wayde shrugged. “She’s right. God’s tried it all. He got bored of the regimented, top-down creation in a little over six thousand years. It’s still out there, somewhere, but this time, He wanted to try something different.”

“So what is God?” asked Doug. “Sometimes you hint that he’s a person, someone you can talk to, but other times, you make God comes off as some sort of elemental force.”

“Force is a good description,” Wayde mused. “It surrounds us. It penetrates us. It binds the galaxy together. Not much difference between the Force and God.”

“Oh don’t make me sick,” groaned Chari. “God’s … God. God’s inexplicable and a complete bastard sometimes. Just leave it at that.”

“Hey, relax. I’m just trying to sermonize to the post MTV generation. It’s not as easy as it looks. Time was you could just feed a multitude with a couple of fish—”

“Don’t lecture me on media, Wayde. I’ve read McLuhan. I’ve read just about everything. I know more about this stuff that you ever will. You wouldn’t believe the things I’ve learned just from trying to find ways out of Hell.”

“And what good has it done you? You’re out, but you have to stay hidden, and when Lilith gets back home, game over. Collections will be the least of your worries.”

“Don’t let her go back.”

“I don’t have any choice! Look at this thing.” A red light pulsated inside the blue stone. “Lilith’s cutting her way right through Oscar’s spells. I’d ditch it, but I still need to get Malaika out.”

“Excuse me,” interrupted Kimmy. “Lilith’s gone already. When she decided she was done with me, she just … went somewhere.”

Whatever Wayde said was drowned out by a burst of classical guitar, but when he calmed down, he smiled gently, or tried to, and said, “I promise that she’ll be back in hell before anyone gets hurt, Kimmy. Excuse me for a moment. This I have to call in. At the very least we’ll need some people beating the pavement looking for Lilith before she causes any more damage.”

Wayde got up off of his knees after what looked like a round of some very heavy praying. “Chari, you’re in the clear for the time being, but you have to start helping. Really helping. No lip service.”

“I have been helping, Wayde,” retorted Chari. “Look at all the stuff I did for Ainsley and her friends. They wanted things, and I gave them free of charge. Mostly. Once Doug’s gone to college, they’ll pick their own guys, and you better believe they’ll get the cream of the crop. Rose has never been happier, but I tell you, that girl is messed up.”

“But you had ulterior motives. Right now we need infor—”

“Like I didn’t this afternoon? That was blackmail, Wayde. You were trying to blackmail me. I would have helped out anyway, just to give Lucifer a kick in the teeth, but still ….

“Sure, I had ulterior motives. Everybody does. I want to stay out of Hell. I’ve made friends here and I actually fit in for a change. With Cheerleaders! Who’d have believed that? But now that I have some, I want my friends to be happy. Tell me, oh wise one, what’s wrong with that?”

“Nothing,” Wayde replied. “It’s commendable, but you knew that already. The problem is that what people want is rarely what they need. You know that, too. You’ve seen it first hand. Lucifer didn’t want Hell, but he needed a place where he could be king. He’s even useful down there—when he’s not mucking around up here. God finds a way for everybody to fit. But the girls didn’t need half of what you’ve done.”

“What has she done, other than making all of my friends sluts? Lee and her … you know?”

“Ha!” said the Shari-the-cheerleader. “Lee’s about the only one I haven’t touched. I made their fantasies real. I gave them a chance to do the things they wouldn’t even admit to themselves that they wanted to do. Sandy’s taller and now she can carry a tune. Amy won’t be a hunchback by the time she’s thirty—her breasts were going to get huge! Medical trouble huge. I didn’t do much to Tamara because it’d freak out her horses, but she’s not suffering serious breast envy around Amy anymore. Weezy’s hair doesn’t knot and she can do anything with it. Some of the girls Doug works with—I did them mostly to add noise, actually, but one or two of them have a lot of potential. Janie should get her law degree, easy.

“And HMH is going the have the hottest dance squad in the world.”

“But Lee … she’s ….”

“Didn’t touch her. Well, I made her a bit more physically appreciative of what could happen, but that’s all.”

“Chari!” yelled Doug. “You promised!”

“I promised not to tamper with or corrupt her soul,” Chari justified. Wayde shook his head. “You left her body out of the agreement. Her mind’s still her own. So are her breasts, ass, legs, et cetera. She didn’t need any help because she started filling out on her own.”

“And Mom?”

“Nothing to her. She’s glad you’re finally showing an active interest in girls rather than stealing her Cosmo magazines and catalogues. And there is this guy who works at the law offices down the hall that she likes; he’s much more attentive now.”

“Uh … yeah but what about dad?”

“Let your mom live her life. His taxes and his client’s stock portfolios weren’t the only things your dad was cheating on. She’s better off without him.”

“Dad?” Doug muttered. “Jesus. Anyway you can check that for me, Wayde?”

“Sorry, Doug. I don’t even have to look that one up.”

“But it’s OK for Doug to sleep with everything in sight?” asked Kimmy. “You were complaining about double standards earlier.”

“He’s not married,” Chari said with a shrug. “No vows.”

Kimmy looked over at Doug. “Sorry, but I don’t see it that way. Sex, and all that stuff is supposed to be saved for … it’s supposed to be a gift. At the wedding.”

Chari looked at Kimmy. “You know what I really like about you, Kimmy? You just had Lilith dancing through your head and you can still say things like that and mean it. It makes me feel less pathetic. I couldn’t get in, she couldn’t get in and she’s been messing with humans for thousands of years. You’re a rock, girl.”

“Thanks, I think,” said Kimmy. “But you’re going to have to come clean, Sha-Chari. Tell Weezy and the others who you are and what you’ve done.”

“Why bother? They won’t believe it.”

“Whatever.” It was Kimmy’s turn to shrug. “They’re smarter than you think, and if you’re going to call them friends, you owe them to at least try. And you can’t keep doing stuff to people. Let people live they way God intended.”

“So what am I supposed to do?” She pointed at Wayde. “Wander around like this idiot, throwing random acts of kindness around?”

“Couldn’t hurt,” answered Wayde. “It works for me.”

She glowered at the angel. “Fine.” She spun, pointed at Kimmy, and her eyes lit up and flickered as though on fire. “You! Have an orgasm!”

Kimmy sat up, looking shocked as Chari pivoted back to Wayde. “See? Nothing! Just wasted effort! Let’s go. We’ve got some planning to do if we’re going to nab Lucifer’s pet project out from under his nose.

“Have you tried coffee yet, Wayde?” she asked, pulling the angel through the bedroom wall.

“Are they gone yet?” Kimmy asked.

“I think so, but it’s hard to be sure sometimes.”

“Good,” she sighed.

Doug took a good look at her. Kimmy’s eyes were wide. Really wide. Scared wide. She shivered. Her hands had clawed bunches of the bedding into their grasp. Her thighs locked together, then tensed and relaxed rhythmically.

He was about to ask her if she was OK, when her cheeks quivered and forced a smile across her face. Kimmy looked ten—a hundred—times better smiling. She didn’t look frightened anymore, either. Actually, she looked kind of goofy because it was that kind of smile.

She looked like she knew what was happening because she’d been told, but never actually experienced it. Her eyes still looked huge, but now they glistened. Her pupils dilated. She sucked in a ragged breath that came back out a low moan.

Yeah, she’s OK alright.

Kimmy squeezed her eyes shut and she twitched a full body twitch. The jerky motion progressed to squirming as her eyelids fluttered. Midnight-black hair flailed out as she twisted her head back and forth. Her mouth opened and closed, air drawn in as rapid gasps didn’t seem to escape as the squirming became an undulating wave.

“Help? Doug? Please?” she managed to get past her lips. She shuddered once, twice and then—

“Ooooooh, Gaaaawd!” Kimmy’s head snapped back as her body arched, almost pushing her to her feet, but her feet weren’t on the floor anymore. Instead she fell back onto the bed with an inarticulate scream. Her legs kicked uselessly as her body bucked, trying to drive her hips. Hair would have whipped back and forth if it were shorter or didn’t keep hitting the bed.

After a final deafening howl, Kimmy completely collapsed, the only signs of her still living being the slowing rise and fall of her breasts and aperiodic aftershocks rumbling through her body.

Doug sat stunned as Kimmy let out a final sigh. Now he really regretted Amy going home. Making it through the night like this … Well it’s not impossible. I’ve done it for years, but sheesh!

Chari nudged Wayde. He remained looking though the window, so she elbowed him. “Now, are you going to tell me that she didn’t need that?”

Wayde blinked.

“Didn’t think so,” she said in response to his silence. “Now let’s go.”

“Wait up. I thought you couldn’t do that,” Wayde said, gesturing through the wall.

“I can’t,” said Chari with a wicked smile. “But sometimes wants are needs, and they don’t give a damn what you think you want. Wants, needs, and people are sooo easy to manipulate, sometimes.”

“Good grief, Doug,” said a voice from his doorway. His eyes finally left Kimmy and he blinked as he saw his sister standing just inside his room in an abbreviated nightwear ensemble. Her shirt hugged large, high breasts and showed off what looked to be painfully hard, erect nipples before dropping to just above her belly button. Firm, muscular, but still slightly rounded abdomen displayed itself—demanding attention—through the gap before the next article of clothing started. His scanning eyes hit the top of her low-cut panties and snapped back up, fast. The look on her face wasn’t too different from Kimmy’s as it had neared T-minus-zero.

He blinked. Ainsley had really filled out over the summer. Kimmy was right. No way she’d filled out this much over a couple months. Chari did something. She must have.

If Doug didn’t know any better, he’d have sworn his sister was offering herself as a second in a threesome. If he’d bothered looking down, past her taut stomach and the pinkish strap where he drew the line, he’d have known she was, consciously or not. Her carefully selected panties were already becoming stained by her wetness.

“I think she broke Tamara’s record. I mean, she isn’t even undressed yet. Could you please keep it down? I’ve got a really busy day tomorrow and I’m going to be up late with the fair stuff.”

When he realized that her eyes were fixated on the engorged cock jutting out of the blanket hastily thrown over his waist, Doug just about freaked.

Trailing the sheet, he practically pushed his sister out of his room and just about slammed the door behind her, but remembered his mom. Whatever Chari’s done to keep mom from being woken up by all the sex might not extend to doors slamming in the middle of the night.

He couldn’t keep himself from snatching a last glance before Ainsley’s dance-sculpted ass vanished into her room. Jesus. Chari wasn’t kidding. Ainsley’s really filled out. No wonder cheerleaders are trying so hard to get her to join. If she winds up anything like what Chari’s duplicate’s been predicting, it’s going to hurt to have her for a sister.

As her door clicked shut, Doug went to the linen closet and pulled out a blanket. There was no point in waking Kimmy, and with Kimmy in his bed, the odds of being woken for a mid morning fuck by a sex-starved cheerleader or one of Ainsley’s other friends were probably pretty low.

Or maybe not. Chari made them all pretty much Bi and Kimmy’s … pretty nice looking. And she’s still Kimmy.

And with that, Doug went to sleep dreaming about Kimmy doing the Lilith-converted Nun thing Chari had been talking about.

Inter-lewd

As Doug was curling up on his floor, across town at the McDonalds Jerrold was finishing up in the bathroom when something slammed him up against the wall.

“Stop struggling,” said a darkly smooth voice. “I’m hungry.”

A finger traced a light line down his chest, cutting his shirt open as if the gorgeous woman’s nails were razors. His remnants of his shirt fell open, leaving his unexceptional belly untouched and uncovered.

“Not much, but you’ll do. This place is full of that Librarian bitch’s toys. I love breaking other people’s toys, and she must have left you stock for a reason.”

His pants lasted no longer than his shirt. His cock wouldn’t have lasted either, but Lilith was very hungry, drinking up his pleasure while not letting him progress past the burning need to make progress, but slowly she let Jerrold slip closer and closer, drinking in the torment along with the nearly orgasmic bliss.

There are those who would say that Jerrold wouldn’t really be missed. That he was wasting his potential. That he had no real ambition.

Fortunately, Corporal Engel doesn’t miss anything, if he can help it.

Jerrold, his cock slick with feminine lubricants, slid down the wall. The woman who had melted his mind with fingers, lips, and the most practiced vagina in the universe sunk through the floor.

“Target down, Command. Pursue?”

His world was coated with a pleasant haze and vague remembrances of a woman, dark and frightening and wonderful, defying gravity by riding him like a porn star on a wall in the men’s room.

“Roger, Command.”

Lights flashed around him and Jerrold drifted into sleep to be found, his clothes practically shredded by razor sharp nails, by Paul. No stranger to weirdness after three weeks with Elaine, Paul woke Jerrold and didn’t say a thing.

The Morning After Disease

“Doug? Thanks for not trying anything after I … you know.”

“Fell asleep? I told you I wasn’t a rapist.”

“Yeah. Fell asleep,” she shifted uncomfortably. “I can’t believe she—”

“I don’t know how she did it. You should have seen her the first time she took a shot at you. All of your friends were turned into nymphos by the backwash, and she was a complete wreck. You didn’t notice a thing.”

“I felt a little weird. I sort of knew she was there, but …. What if she can do things to me now? What if Lilith … broke something?”

“You wouldn’t be a virgin anymore if that happened. Trust me.”

“Yeah,” she said in a muted voice. “But that other angel, Wayde, wouldn’t have let her do anything really bad, would he?”

“Nah. Wayde’s a brick. He’s a fanatic. He’s going to save Chari from Hell or die trying, but … well, maybe he would. He did kinda let you get screwed up last week with the necklace and all that.

“Thing is, though, Chari has to be careful with you. You’re worth a lot more to her if she can get you to do stuff on your own. According to Wayde, it’s all about free will. When she makes you do stuff, she doesn’t get as many points.”

“But I’m more than that!” Kimmy shouted. “I’m a person. I’m not points or a number. It’s not like that stupid game you play! I— I’m sorry. I’ve been so scared, and Lilith … she—”

“You don’t have anything to apologize about, Kimmy. This is all my fault. I brought Chari here …”

Doug faded out as she gazed up at him, looking small and vulnerable—a pretty good trick since she wasn’t that much shorter than he was—and asked, “Can I try something?”

“Uh … what?” he asked in return. Finding himself being sucked into a pair of eyes was a new feeling. A pretty nice feeling, but nothing compared to what happened next.

He felt her hands on his hips, the subtle pressure of her lips, and the warm curves of her body. There should have been nothing special about the kiss; it was just a kiss, and Doug was used to girls giving him a hell of a lot more than that. But it was more than just a kiss.

He was trapped, not knowing if it was going to deepen, but praying that it would and worried that it would break of he tried to deepen it. A mix of joy and terror, confusion, and her soft movements slowly emptied out his brain and left him reeling.

When she was done, he had his arms wrapped around her and had lifted her onto the corner of his desk.

Her glistening eyes met his again and he began to fall into her again. He started the kiss this time as Kimmy’s legs wrapped around his waist. Simply knowing that her body was right there gave him a rush like nothing else.

Eventually they remembered to breathe.

“Wow,” they said together, then Kimmy let out a giggle.

“That was …,” started Doug. He gave up trying to describe it. “You’re supposed to be a shy virgin, Kimmy.”

“I don’t feel like a virgin now. Lilith, she …. She showed me things before she broke out,” Kimmy said between short, hungry, needy kisses. “She made me feel things like they were really happening. She tried to make me like it. She thought it was funny, turning me into a whore or something.”

Wrapped in each other’s arms and their lips hardly separated for more than a word. “Kimmy?”

“I’m OK Doug,” she said, writhing in his arms and lost to the throws of intense physical and mental arousal. “She didn’t really do anything.”

A longer, deeper kiss this time. “She wouldn’t stop, so I pretended to like it and she left. When I started to scream for more, like Tamara did that one time, she smiled and said that I was her best student, ever.”

“Kimmmmmeee …” The inspired, instinctive, or carefully instructed teasing motions of her body worked over him like a full body caress.

“But I didn’t really like it that much,” she gasped, her hands far from idle underneath he back of his shirt.

“What if I do this?” Doug asked. Then he did it.

“That’s nice,” she moaned into his lips. “See? Don’t need sex.”

She ground into him, feeling closer than any girl he’d actually been inside. A mewling sound bubbled from their joined mouths. Who made it didn’t matter, because Doug was pretty sure they both felt the same.

“I can stop whenever I want,” she insisted, her hips sliding what was obviously her panties against what Doug had to believe was obviously one seriously expectant erection.

“Better stop then. I’m about to …”

Kimmy went dead still. She leaned back and looked down.

“Oh,” she said, going red. No one could see through her skirt, but what normally ended comfortably below her knees stopped mid-thigh with its fabric pressed tight against his waist. Nothing but panties and cotton pyjama bottoms separated the two, and Doug just knew that he stuck out a bit between the buttons. Her feet unhooked themselves, releasing their lock at the small of his back, she wiggled backward to put a decent separation between them, and her legs dropped and dangled off the end of his desk.

While Kimmy averted her eyes and straightened out her skirt, Doug pulled his bottoms up and tried to keep his state from being too obvious. It wasn’t easy; kissing Kimmy had left him so hard that he couldn’t do much with it.

“I’m not going to lie to you, Doug,” she said, panting and glassy-eyed. Her face shone with excitement and sweat. Her blouse clung. “It is sort of nice.”

“How does it do that, anyways?” she asked, looking back at the tent in his pyjamas where they’d almost been joined.

“Uh … blood and erectile tissue and stuff. Pretty girl helps.”

“No, not that, Doug,” she said and licked her lips. “I took biology. It’s just a lump, but it’s … I dunno. Exciting.”

Doug tried to leer at her breasts, but couldn’t quite force himself to leer at Kimmy. “Happens to guys, too.”

“Happens to girls, too,” she replied, the twin points of her nipples moving under her blouse as she breathed. “She did me a favour, in a way. Lilly, that is. I used to be afraid of this, but now I’m not. I know exactly what to do. I know what it can be like—should be like. And I can do it!

“But I don’t have to. I just don’t want to. Whoever I do marry, though, he’s going to be very, very happy. I can’t think of a better way to pay Lilith back. Why use sex for torture and torment when it’s supposed to bring light and life?

“And isn’t this so much better?” she asked, pressing her upper body into his and rubbing their lips together. She was snug back in his arms almost immediately. Her nails dug in as she gripped tighter and kissed less chastely.

She’s right, too, he thought to himself. Maybe I’m burning out on sex.

When they broke the next time, Kimmy looked worried. “Dad’s going to really start wondering about all of these sleepovers.”

“Yeah. The rest of the girls won’t believe it, either.”

“Lee will,” Kimmy stated with breathy assurance. “She says you and I were made for each other. The clueless and the hopeless. But what do we do about Penny? If we leave this up to them, they’ll mess it up somehow.”

“I dunno. How does a threesome sound?”

She pushed Doug back. “Lee’s right. You really do need a keeper, Doug.”

The Council of Elro … Ainsley

Sandy looked over the guy Shari brought with her. He was quite a shock and more than a little disappointing. Skinny, lame goatee, and no dress sense at all. Shari could do a lot better.

“What are you all doing here? OK, girls, meet Wayde.”

“Where’re the Scooby Snax?”

“Weezy!” cautioned Sandy. “That’s mean.” Accurate, but mean.

“Yeah? Well he’s not what I expected from Shari’s guy, Sandy.”

“He’s not my guy,” Shari groaned, icicles forming on every word. “He’s just a friend.”

“That’s true,” admitted Wayde. “She dumped me about a quarter of eternity ago.”

“Now there is a fixated guy,” giggled Amy. “He’s completely lost track of time and, he still thinks he’s your boyfriend. I can tell.”

“There is always hope,” Wayde said with a smile. “The Lord works in mysterious ways.”

Sandy couldn’t help herself. Like the rest of the girls, she burst out laughing. Most of the rest of the girls, that is. Shari crossed her arms under her breasts and rolled her eyes.

“Really funny,” she fumed. “We’re missing a couple of people, so before they get here, I have to apologise about something—”

And the doorbell rang, cutting her off as Lee jumped for the door. She was really edgy about something for the last couple days. Ever since she locked me in the bathroom with Doug. She was right, I’ve been able to focus better since then, but I haven’t really gotten over it. I can’t wait to do that again. Masturbating in the shower is nothing compared to actually doing it.

“Thanks,” said a familiar voice. “Wanna make sure this is the right house, though. I’m already late.”

“This is the right house,” said Wayde without looking. “Better come on in; we waited as long as we could.”

An African-American woman in her late twenties or early thirties—limping and looking somewhat wan from illness, but otherwise very attractive—stepped around the corner and into the living room.

Sandy gave a start. She looks just like … no way. Impossible. Not Penny and her in the same week.

“Uh. Who are you?” asked Lee.

“Oh. Hi. I’m Kenda,” said Kenda Bassetti, offering Lee a handshake. “I think I—”

Sandy hit the floor with a thud.

“I think we met yesterday,” Kenda finally finished after Sandy had been moved to the sofa. Lee took the offered hand and got pulled into a friendly hug. “Thanks!”

“Huh?”

“That’s Ainsley, Kenda. Shari here is the one who got you back on your feet.”

“Whoops.” She looked over at Shari and back to Lee, then cocked a thumb at Shari. “Older sister?”

“Why do people keep asking that? We don’t look the least bit alike.” Amy and Weezy burst out laughing. Tamara snickered. Shari smiled.

Even Kenda cracked a grin, though Lee couldn’t figure out why. “Whatever you say, sugar. Your friend gonna be OK?”

What if dad slept around and I do have a sister? That sure would explain a lot—even her touchy-feely-no sex relationship with Doug. What if Doug’s not really my brother? We could— Nah. That’s too fucked up. Worry about it later.

“Sandy? Yeah. You’re one of her idols. Before Penny Lane came on the scene, she’d talk about you and your band for hours. Non-stop. This whole week’s been like a dream come true for her.”

“Yeah, well the last few months for me have been a nightmare. I’m glad someone’s had some fun. Why now, Wayde? And why pull in a stringer? What happened to Zan and Mal?”

“Lilly’s in town. She’s been chaperoning your … replacement.”

“Doesn’t it ever end? Why don’t you keep him locked up?”

“We did. This time he subcontracted.”

“And of course he used Lilly. Didn’t realize how deep I was until I knocked out three of her teeth and they grew back. Black eye didn’t even last more than five seconds”

“Grew back?” asked Weezy. “Who are you people? Shari—what the hell?”

“Wayde, didn’t you tell them anything? Lilith. Hellspawned Bitch-Queen of the succubi?”

“They aren’t coming with us. They’re here because Shari needs to tell them something, doesn’t she?”

“Yeah. It’s best if we get it out of the way before Kimmy and Doug get out here. They up yet?”

“You don’t know?” asked Wayde.

“I don’t watch him all the time. Usually I just take a peak when he’s up to somehting.”

“Like they would have slept at all,” giggled Weezy. “But seriously, what the hell’s going on?”

“They were pretty adamant that they weren’t going to do anything last night,” said Amy.

“Suuuure,” Tamara laughed. “We all know what happens. Doug’d just run a finger down her cheek; she’d start panting, off comes the shirt, and BAM! Lee gets another bad night’s sleep.”

“Yeah,” relented Amy. “That’s what I said too, but you know Kimmy …”

“Yeah,” said Weezy. “I know Kimmy, but what I want to know is what’s going on. This is getting—”

“She found a way,” Lee said, talking over Weezy. “She beat your record, by the way, Tamara. Doug had her screaming like a banshee before he even had her top off, but after that, they were really quiet. Maybe they didn’t do anything. Whatever. I got the best night’s sleep I’ve had all summer, thank God. I’m going to need it.”

“Anyway, Doug and Kimmy took off already.”

Story continues third page following.