The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Web Mistress of Dot HL

Challenges

By William Pratt

Playing Games

“I told you before: I’m not doing my sister,” Doug reiterated. Most of the time she was OK, but every now and then, particularly with regards to Ainsley, you could really tell Chari was a demon. Visually, she looked as human as she wanted to be, but other ways … As Doug closed the door to his room and headed to the kitchen for food, an idiot could tell that his companion wasn’t “normal.” The succubus floated alongside Doug, both literally and figuratively flying.

“Who said anything about Ainsley?” Chari asked. The weekend that started with two cheerleaders wound up including Mandy’s visiting cousin and another girl from the dance squad late Friday night. It broke up Saturday morning so Doug could go to work, but picked up again in the evening and pulled Mira’s equally lovely little sister and one of her friends into a ménage-a-sept. At that point, Chari was willing to call it Doug’s first orgy.

While it certainly was fun for Doug, that much non-stop, blissful, and taboo-breaking sex hit Chari like a freight train. She spent Sunday flittering around like a five year old after eating a whole box of Fruit Loops drowned in chocolate milk with a liberal coating of sugar sprinkled on the top. Doug and Mira’s romp didn’t end until Sunday evening, and by that point, Chari had been higher than a kite for hours.

“You don’t have to touch her,” the Succubus continued. “Some of her friends are here, with a couple more on their way, and your sister would probably love to watch them cumming all over your huge tool.”

Doug laughed. Chari looked and sounded totally wasted. Completely blitzed. Her diction was still fine, but she seemed to flit from one thing to another in a hyperactive frenzy. “What huge tool? I’m not small, but I have no illusions about being huge.”

“You don’t think I’d leave you at five inches after the meal you treated me to this weekend did you? I keep my promises. I have to admit, Mira turned out really nicely. Good job.”

“What do you mean five inches?” grumbled Doug, having missed the rest of Chari’s compliment. “I’m six, easy.”

“It depends on how you measure it. If you say it’s six, that’s fine by me, but it won’t be for long.” Chari’s wide and wild eyes almost glowed. “How about we make a game out of it?”

“What kind of game?” Doug asked slowly. Almost, nothing. Chari’s eyes were glowing.

“A fun game!” she chirped, before giggling like an idiot. “Your sister is having around half a dozen girls over. They’d probably just talk all morning, but if you can get one of them alone, and you can get her to suck on it, I’ll set you up with a penis as large as she can take. Perhaps a little extra besides so she’ll have something to play with, but this time, you have to do all of the work! If I always just throw girls at you, you won’t learn a thing and where does that get us? Not that there is an us, not that way, that would be bad, but I’d make you feel sooo good. We’d both feel good. I’m babbling like an idiot, aren’t I?”

“Yeah, but it’s cool. So … I seduce one of my sister’s friends, and you’ll give me a big dick? A real one or another illusion?”

“A real one, of course. Illusions cost more to maintain over time. I can easily afford to do things like that for real, right now. I’ve never felt so full. I’m completely stuffed. That bit at the end with Mira’s sister pushed me right over the edge, but, wow, it was good! Incredible! Now I want to reward you, so it’ll be better next time! Mira’ll love it with a big cock. Maybe Mandy too, but she’s a little too far past bi now. Whoopsie! She loves it though!”

Doug half-heartedly looked for loopholes and traps and came to a simple conclusion: Chari was too blasted after the weekend’s sexual feast to know what she was doing. “And this is without sleeping with the last year’s whole cheerleading squad?”

“Consider it a down payment and it’ll probably help with them a bit. Some of them are rather physically oriented. You go make your lunch. I’m going to see about getting mine.”

“I thought you weren’t hungry.”

“There’s always room for more,” said Chari with a giggle.

Peeking into the living room, Chari looked in on a whole room full of bubbling sexual energy. As of two weeks ago, the girls liked to meet at Ainsley’s because of the well stocked refrigerator and because it was a nice, generally free of interference, and comfortable place to chat. Doug, normally the only downside, usually locked himself in his room and stayed out of their way.

Today most of them were here to catch a glimpse of Doug that they could use to spin new fantasies. They’d also dressed to impress. Impress a horny teenaged guy, that is. Tight jeans, short shorts, and clingy tops showed off the cream of Molly Galveston’s junior dance company. Eloise’s long hair was elaborately styled and light played in her hungry, dark eyes. Sandy could barely expose more of her tall, toned body and still be street legal. A pair of jutting points clearly showed that Amy had left her bra at home. Wet and frequently refreshed pink gloss coated Tamara’s perpetually pursed lips. Kimmy looked like she had just come from church.

Chari grinned when she spotted the fifth girl. The new girl was probably going to be a meal all by herself. The greater the taboo, the better it tasted and the more power it gave back. Some of the Succubi back home had tales of seducing priests and nuns; the way they went on about it, there was nothing better and the way she felt today ….

Not a problem. I’ll have her ready to fuck anything that moves in five minutes.

“Girls, Doug looks very sexy today. He is making you feel very horny.” The conversation slowed as four of the girls dreamily watched Doug throw a pair of sandwiches together.

“Veeeerry, veeerry hoooorny,” giggled the blitzed demoness and the chatter died completely

“Amy? What were you going to say?” asked Kimmy.

“Oh. I … uh. I can’t remember.” Amy’s face, among other things, flushed red. She let out a nervous giggle and pointed behind Kimmy to the kitchen.

“Who …? That’s Doug?” whispered Kimmy, craning her head around to look.

“Yeah,” sighed Tamara, practically drooling. “He’s a dream.”

“He’s OK, I guess, but he’s nothing special,” replied Kimmy, looking carefully.

“You are a new one, Kimmy,” teased Chari. “You haven’t met Doug before, have you? He’s very special. You want him very, very badly.”

Kimmy looked at her friends—all gazing with rapt expressions at Doug—and then at Doug’s back, and then back at her friends, even more confused. “You’re all crushing on him? He’s not that good looking.”

Chari blinked. Either this girl is very sharp or very dense. Time to pull out the stops. “Kimmy,” she oozed seductively, “Doug turns you on incredibly. You want to have sex with him.”

“Are you kidding?” said Sandy, a little too loud. Dropping the volume, she continued. “I’d do him without even thinking twice. Or once, even”

“I second that,” giggled Eloise—Weezy to friends or people with a death wish—while unconsciously playing with her hair.

Sandy just about jumped out of her skin when Doug turned part way around, looked into the living room, and waved.

“Hello? Kimmy?” Chari leaned in and waved a hand in front of the stupid girl’s face. “Can you hear me? Hello, hello? Alright, you idiot, just try to say no after this!” Chari unleashed a portion of the weekend’s feast along with her next barrage. Hot, wet sex flooded indiscriminately out into the room. “Kimberly Anne Carter! Doug looks fucking amazing. You feel your pussy melt every time you look at him. You can’t even think about him without becoming totally and uncontrollably horny.”

“Oh yeah,” whispered Tamara as a wave of raw, carnal need washed over her. “I’d love to get him alone for a while. The things I’d do …. What’s the matter Kimmy?”

“I’m just a little uncomfortable with the conversation. Where’s Lee, anyway?”

“Listen to me you dumb bitch,” Chari screamed at the oblivious girl and flooded her mind with pure, white hot lust. “You are hotter than than all the fires of Hell and need to fuck! Right now. You can’t control it anymore. You don’t want to control it anymore. You will go into the kitchen, strip naked, and fuck Doug on the counter, right fucking NOW!”

“She’s taking a shower,” said Weezy. Sandy jerked again. “We’re just talking, Kimmy. No harm done.” She faded out as her attention drifted to Doug tugging on her long hair like he was using reins; guiding her as she drove herself back and forth on his shaft, doggy style. She shook her head to clear it, but the bounce of her braids convinced her to just relax and go with the fantasy for a while.

“Anyone know if there is another bathroom I can use in here?” asked Tamara, standing on slightly shaky legs.

“There’s an en-suite in Lee’s parent’s room,” answered Amy. The bob-cut blonde leaned back hoping, praying, that Doug would see the breasts she presented for him and accept the silent-but-not-subtle invitation. If my friends weren’t here, I’d be in that kitchen, stripping naked, and fucking Doug on the counter … right fucking NOW.

“Don’t you go doing what I think you’re going to do in there,” giggled Weezy, desperately needing some relief herself.

“I wouldn’t dream of it. I’m using it as an excuse to intercept Doug in the hall and seduce him with a blowjob.”

“Tamara!” blurted Kimmy as Chari sat down in Tamara’s recently vacated spot. “You wouldn’t dare!”

“Kimmy …” moaned Chari directly into the Kimmy’s ear while pumping out sexual energy. “Doug is handsome. You would love to spend some time getting to know him. A blowjob wouldn’t be such a bad idea. All of that nice, hard cock. Imagine it throbbing just for you.” Her lips slipped closer, slid out her tongue, and—

“Aiii! Fuck! Fuck, fuck, fuck!” Chari snapped back. She reached out with a finger and cautiously touched the girl’s cheek before jerking her hand back. “Fuck! You really are a good girl.” She sucked on her burned finger and thought for a while. She didn’t notice that Tamara never came back. “Ok girls. Start applying peer pressure while I look for a back route.”

Tamara Scores First Blood

“Hi Doug,” sang Tamara, stepping out of his mom and dad’s room and right into him. Soft arms slid around his waist and firm breasts pressed into his chest. The following circular motion of her hips made absolutely no pretensions about what she was after.

Jesus, Chari, Doug broadcast. I thought I was supposed to seduce the girl.

“What?” Chari snarled back. “I’m kind of busy here. Go play with yourself for a while.”

“Hi, Tamara. Can I help you with something?” OK. Uhm, I’m going to go ahead and, uh, seduce Tamara now. Remember the deal?

“Yes. Fine. Have fun,” barked Chari.

“Yup.” Tamara backed him into his room. “I’ve wondered about you for a long time, probably since I first met you,” she gushed. “Like, no one could be as bad as ’Lee says, but the last few weeks, I haven’t been able to stop dreaming about you. About you and me—us!”

“Us?” asked Doug as Tamara pushed him down on his bed. She’s sounding a lot like Alice, Chari. I thought—

“Fuck!” screamed Chari. “Doug, I’m busy. You win alright? Just do her and shut up for a while. This Kimmy-bitch just won’t break!”

“I’ve only done this a couple times before,” Tamara babbled as she dropped to her knees. Her hands fumbled at his pants. “But I’ve seen it in movies an’ stuff and Ted—my old boyfriend, but you don’t have to worry about him anymore—always wanted this. Only the time was just, you know, never right, so I only did it with him once, but I met this other guy and he showed me some stuff I really, really want to do to you. I’ve been dreaming about it all week—”

Doug shut her up his favourite way. He pulled her upwards and kissed her.

“Mmmmm. That was nice.” Tamara twitched in his arms a little as she sighed. “Don’t want nice right now though. Want nasty.”

“OK,” said Doug as she got his pants open. He dropped onto his back, lifted his hips, and helped push his pants down as he sat back up. When she had his pants pulled off and tossed away, Tamara stopped dead and almost looked disappointed.

“What’s the matter?”

“I … this’ll sound silly, but it was bigger in my dreams. Oh well.” She ripped his underwear down.

“Oh. Well, it does get bigger.” It better get bigger. Do your thing Chari. Chari?

“Oh!” gasped Tamara as his rock hard cock jerked. Then it sagged, drooped, and finally flopped over.

This isn’t funny Chari. Not funny at…. Doug’s complaint died out as he realized that, while it was now half-flaccid, his penis was still hard-on size. It throbbed and grew longer, thicker, and harder as it filled with more blood. Whether it was due to the greater volume or just Chari showing off, his dick took it’s time getting fully erect.

Tamara giggled and watched, rapt, as he began to reach a whole new level of tumescence. Pulses of blood caused it to twitch and grow larger and periodically wrung a gasp out of Tamara.

“There!” yelled Chari. “Now shut the fuck up. I’m trying to think.”

Christ! mumbled Doug, half at Chari’s rage and half at the mostly upright mass jutting from his groin. What’s her problem?

Tamara sat mesmerized by the bobbing of Doug’s cock bob as fresh blood coursed into and through it. Finally she sighed and licked her lips. She reached out and tentatively touched it, wrapped her hand most of the way around it, and gave it an experimental stroke. Then she looked up at Doug. Doug looked down at her. They both smiled, and then Tamara giggled and opened wide.

Of Sisters and Their Friends, Part II

“Doug! Get the phone! I’m still soaked! Doug?” Dripping, Lee hurriedly wrapped herself in her bathrobe without bothering to shake the clinging water off. “Idiot.”

“Tamara! Weezy or somebody grab that! I’m on my way!” she called and ran out to the living room where her friends giggled and chatted. There was a deeper sexual tone to the conversation and, from a quick listen, it sounded like they were trying to convince Kimmy that Doug was … cute.

Ick, she thought as Sandy tossed her the phone.

For her part, Sandy looked at the girl fresh from the shower and felt her pussy begin to leak. Doug, she kept from moaning. Oh God, Doug. I need you so badly.

“Sorry about that,” Ainsly told the phone while walking back to the bathroom and her towel. “Kerr residence. Hello, Ainsley speaking,”

“Hi … Ainsley?” replied a female voice over road noise. “Hey, is Doug awake yet?”

That’s not Alice. What is this? He building up a collection? “I’m not sure. Can I get your name and number and have him call you back?”

“If he’s not up, just kick his ass out of bed and tell him Mira’s on her way.”

Lee stopped dead. It is another girl! This is getting ridiculous. Alice, all my friends, that redhead he meets at the library … maybe Mira is the girl from the library. Well, he is up. I can hear him moving around.

A garbled sound and the squeak of springs rolled out from under the door.

Oh God. Don’t let him be whacking off again.

“Doug!” she hollered. “Someone named Mira for you.” She kicked the bottom of the door and Doug’s room went silent.

“Doug, stop screwing around,” she yelled and was rewarded with a brief snorting laugh followed by a choking cough. That wasn’t Doug. Someone is in there with him. A girl—probably Aaaaaliice. It’s gotta be safe then.

“Doug!” Lee yelled, and she pushed the door open. “It’s someone named Mira—Oh my fucking God! I’m sorry! I didn’t mean ….”

“Ainsley!” yelped Doug. The girl with her bouncing head buried between his legs lifted her face up and stared at Lee with surprise and very little dismay at being caught. She looked too happy and way too horny to be actually angry.

“Hey, ‘Lee,” she said, still stroking. She ran her tongue around Doug’s cock; took him deep, impossibly deep to Lee’s eyes, into her mouth; rose back up; sucked on the tip for a moment; and then looked back expectantly. “Wanna join in?”

“I-I!” Doug gargled and then, “Ungh!”

Goo sprayed up the side of his partner’s face and into her hair before she turned back, caught the next shot full in the face, and then clamped her lips onto Doug’s cock. Her throat pulsed as she swallowed.

“Tamara?” Embarrassment (I can’t believe they’re doing that!) clashed with anger (How dare he pick up my friends?), amazement (It’s huge! How could she fit all that in her mouth?), and confusion (Tamara and Doug? What the fuck?).

“Ainsley,” croaked out Doug. “Lemme explain!”

“’Lee …” Tamara paused to lick a stream of cum that squeezed out late off Doug’s diminishing erection. “You always passed your brother off as a total dork.” She slid a finger up the strand oozing down her cheek and gathered most of it. “Well, you know what they say a dork really is. Doug’s sure big enough to qualify. I think you owe me and the rest of the girls a big apology for holding out.”

Ainsley staggered backwards, pulling the door with her, while Tamara licked her finger clean with a head twisting action similar to the one she’d been applying to Doug earlier.

“Hello?” asked the girl on the phone.

“S-sorry. Doug’s uhm ….”

Busy. I figured that out.” She giggled and the sweet emphasis she put on “busy” told Ainsley that this Mira, whoever she was, knew exactly what he was up to, didn’t mind, and actually expected it! “When he’s done tell him that Petra and Meena want to see a movie this afternoon, but Mandy and I have a much better idea.”

“Right,” mumbled the shell-shocked girl. “Petra, Meena, Mandy, Mira, movie—”

Wait a second. Mira, Mandy, Meena, and Petra. That’s a who’s who of last year’s top dance squad. This has got to be a joke! Tamara, Doug, and someone else must have set this up. But how? And how long have Tamara and Doug been … together? Eeew.

“Oh Gawd!” Tamara’s voice warbled thought the door as it drifted back open. “I thought guys were supposed to stay soft for a while after they came like that! Ted and the other guy sure did!”

Doug mumbled something that Tamara answered with, “Well she knows now, so we might as well go all the way. Either close the door or come in and join us, ’Lee. Doug’s got way more than enough for two!”

“Hey! I’m not doing my sister!” yelled Doug, as Lee tugged the door shut and stumbled into the bathroom.

“Tell Doug to save some for us later,” said the girl on the phone. It was definitely not Mira. It couldn’t possibly be Mira. “Meena didn’t believe us when we told her how good he was, so he better be up for a good time tonight.”

Fuck this. Lee hung up the phone. Alice falling for him is one thing, Tamara’s been weird lately, but the school’s best-looking cheerleader? No way. Impossible.

She shook her head. I can’t believe guys can really get that big, though. Wow. If he’s grown that much since the time I barged in on him last year, maybe that explains my own growth spurt this summer. I wonder if Calvin’s got one that big ….

Shocked, stunned, and disturbed, Lee got as dressed as she could. All of her tops, even the new-ish ones, were tight, and for the last few days, wearing any of her bras had been out of the question. So much for growing into them, mom. You and dad better hurry up with the allowance, or I’ll have to go topless by next weekend. That might not be such a bad idea, given how sensitive these guys are getting.

“I have to admit I do look good, though,” she said, experimentally cupping a breast while looking in the mirror. The quick breath she sucked in stifled most of the moan. “Mmmm. Pretty quick, I’ll be giving Amy a run for her money.” She grabbed and put a top on almost at random, no one important—the guys at the beach—would be looking at the logo, not with the way she deformed it now, and went out to interrogate her friends. They had to know something about what Tamara trying to pull.

Pull. Oh God, don’t think like that.

Tamara, with her mouth softly sliding back and forth along her brother’s shaft while one hand pulled Doug in closer and another hand withed inside her shorts, flashed before Ainsley’s eyes. Her best friend’s face once again changed from excited anticipation to explosive bliss. Tamara’s throat pulsed.

Making her way back to the living room and her friends, Lee put the handset back in the charger, turned to her friends, put on her most serious face, and asked, “OK, girls. How long has Tamara been, uhm … with Doug?”

“She really … Omigod!” Sandy burst. A round of giggling erupted. “She said she was going to … but she really did it?”

“You mean you knew she was … they were … you know … intimate.”

“They are? Really?”

“Omigod!”

“She’s sooo lucky!”

“I’m leaving,” said Kimmy, looking less confused than Lee felt, but just as disgusted. “I don’t know what it is, but there’s something really wrong in here. You’re all …”

“Kimmy?” Lee’s mind began to bend under the repeated shocks. “What’s the matter?”

“I don’t know. I just really feel like I need to go. We should all go, but I think it would follow us. It’s better off here, contained.” Her eyes went wide, as though she realized something important. Then she jumped up and practically dashed to and through the front door.

“Kimmy,” groaned a glassy-eyed Sandy, too late to do any good. “Don’t leave. We’ll stop kidding around.”

“Who was kidding?” retorted a flushed-looking Weezy. “Let her go. Who was on the phone?”

“Prank call,” replied Ainsley, as calmly as possible. “You didn’t have anything to do with that, did you? Is this one giant joke that everybody’s in on? You’re all setting me up?”

“Whoa! Slow down, girl. That was a prank call?” Amy’s blouse hung open at both ends with only a pair of buttons at the center preventing it from falling completely open. As it was, practically all of her large chest, and a bit of taut abdomen, was on shameless display. Another round of giggling burst.

“Bad timing if Tamara and Doug are really …. You’re playing with us, aren’t you, Lee?” asked Weezy, petting her hair almost reflexively. “I don’t care how hot your brother is, Tamara wouldn’t just jump into bed with him.” I sure would though.

“Doug’s hot?”

“I can’t believe Tamara,” muttered Sandy. “She blew him, right? She’s was joking about it all last week.”

“She was not,” Amy retorted. “Only for the last couple of days, tops. Lucky bitch.”

“Yeah,” said Weezy. “But she could at least ask first. Or maybe offer to share.”

“Are you nuts?” Lee shrieked. “This is my brother we’re talking about! He’s not some … some … idol or something!”

“I know!” Amy gushed and wriggled in her seat. “Isn’t it great? It takes all the hard stuff about getting introduced right out of it, and we already have his number, since it’s the same as yours, Lee. Ever since he graduated, he’s been so … I don’t know. Sexy? Mature?”

“Hot!” barked Sandy.

“Totally hot,” Amy continued, both talking and squirming. “I’d dump Carl for Doug in a minute, if he wasn’t going away to college at the end of summer. What were Doug and Tamara doing when you walked in?”

“I’d, uh, rather not talk about it.”

“Blowjob.” Weezy giggled and twirled her hair. “Take my word for it. Is he big?”

“Weezy!” blurted Lee. Weezy’s playing with her hair like she does around a hot guy, Amy’s trying to get off in her seat, and Sandy’s … just not here. What’s wrong with everyone?

“C’mon, Lee!” chided Amy. “No secrets. Friends forever, right?” Her voice dropped, and she giggled softly before, “I bet he’s fucking huge!”

The big-breasted blonde held her hands about a foot apart and then “accidentally” bushed her hands across her prominent nipples on their way back to her lap.

It wasn’t that big, thought Lee, refraining from speaking aloud. But it was close … eew. They’ve got me doing it.

“Ha! She’s blushing! How huge, Lee? Come on! I’ll tell you what I’d do if I got him alone in my bedroom. I’d put some sexy music on and strip for him. Tease him big-time with my hair. Then we’d make passionate love on the bed, the floor, the desk—everywhere until we ran out of places. Then we’d start over again, but with different positions.”

“Too slow, Weezy,” giggled Amy. “Way too slow. I’d lock the door, rip his clothes off, and ravage him. I’ve been dreaming about it every night since summer began, almost.”

“Me too,” said Sandy, looking up out of her fantasy and into reality for a moment. “But in my dreams we do it—”

“In the shower!” shouted the other three girls, cutting off Sandy. Even Lee knew enough to join in on that one, but she spent the next several minutes trying to pull herself out of the twilight zone while her previously oblivious-to-her-brother friends giggled, joked, shared sex with Doug fantasies, and cursed Tamara for getting so lucky.

Lucky, like hell! Anyone of you could have gotten him if you tried what Tamara did. What’s he going to do? Say, ‘Sorry, Amy. I like your big tits, but I’m saving myself for a supermodel?’ This is Doug! He’s probably so desperate he’d do anyone who offered! Or is he desperate? That girl from the library … and Tamara … she … omigod. What about Alice? He’s not sleeping with Alice, is he?

Maybe he really is hot, and I just didn’t notice because I live with him. Oh god. They are getting to me. I should have gone with Kimmy.

The doorbell rang.

“That’s probably Kimmy back again,” said Weezy.

I sure hope so. Lee stood up and walked to the foyer. I want to talk about something other than how sexy my brother is.

When she opened the door and saw the supermodel in the tight, red dress, Lee almost passed out. The girl had perfect, dark, wavy hair and long legs. Maybe she lacked a bit in the chest, but the rest of her made up for it, and then some. The familiar face wore understated makeup that somehow screamed, “Fuck me, baby!” even louder than if she’d done herself up like a hooker, and the look in her eyes said that she meant everything the makeup suggested.

Oh my god. It is Mirabel! In a dress is so short that if she sat down you’d totally be able to see her panties.

“Hi! You must be Ainsley,” said the Latino sex-pot. She stopped and looked at Ainsley again, this time with more attention. “I remember you! Try-outs last year. Tough break. You almost made it.”

Lee shied away unconsciously as her body suddenly felt naked under Mirabel’s eyes.

“You’re a definite if you try out again this year,” Mira finished, her eyes fixed on Lee’s tightly packed tee shirt.

“Th-thanks. Uh, D-Doug’s still busy.”

“Figured as much,” she said with a lost, dreamy voice. “He can go, like, forever. Can I come in?”

“Uh, Yeah.” Lee stepped out of the way absently. Mira drank in the other girl’s profile and then drifted past, slowing for a glance into the living room. “Yeah. Just me and some friends over. Don’t mind us.”

“This way to Doug?” She pointed down the hall. From the back, her skin-tight sheath made it clear that panties would be the last thing you saw if she sat down. “Unless his partner’s really cute, we’re in a hurry.”

“Uh. Tamara’s OK, I think.” Weezy burst out laughing and Lee realized she’d accidentally rendered judgement on one of her best friends’ sexual attractiveness. I want to die. Even now that he’s popular, somehow Doug still manages to embarrass me.

“Doug and Mirabel Cervantes?” moaned Amy as Mira sashayed down the hall. “Fuck. We don’t have any chance at all.”

“I dunno,” mumbled Sandy. “Maybe she’ll give us tips?”

“Or we can totally slut out, like Tamara,” suggested Amy.

“Girls, please,” Lee whined. “Can we talk about something else?”

“OK,” said Sandy, over Tamara’s vocal expressions of bliss as Mira opened Doug’s bedroom door. “Guess who’s confirmed she’s playing the summer fair?”

“She’s still coming?” Weezy’s eyes went even wider and the glazed expression vanished for a moment. “You’re kidding! She’s got, like, the number one album in the country!”

“Yup, but apparently she won’t walk out on a gig. She’s a professional,” laughed Amy. “Right. She’s barely older than we are. Bet you Penny’s manager is pissed. She could make way more money anywhere else.”

“Guess who’s got tickets already?” teased Sandy. “I’ve been a fan since she was just posting her tunes on the internet! You girls better hurry if you want any because it’s going to be a total sell out. Everybody’s going to go.”

I wonder if I can get Doug to take me? wondered three of the four girls in the room.

What the hell is going on? wondered the fourth girl, Lee.

About ten minutes later, Tamara’s voice rang out in a garbled howl of pleasure that the closed door couldn’t diminish, and, a few minutes after that, the shower started up. Sandy’s face darkened until Tamara wandered back into the living room, a complete, and blissfully happy mess.

“Hey, Lee? You have a towel I can borrow? I need to clean up a bit.”

“So you can shower with, Doug?” snarled Sandy.

“Sandy, I wouldn’t do that to you, you know that. Besides, there isn’t enough room for three in there.” Tamara flopped her sweaty, mostly naked body down on the couch on top of Chari’s exhausted, intangible body. “Mira and Doug. Wa-ha-haow. I never thought a girl could make me cum like that.”

She stopped for a minute, lost in thought. “I can’t believe I did that, either, but, God, was it fun!”

They’ve all snapped! Lee screamed in her mind as the rest of the girls enthusiastically quizzed Tamara about doing Doug. My God! Weezy even wants to know what doing Mira was like!

Sisterhood, Part II

“How was your day, sweetie?”

“Weird, mom. I just found out that all of my friends are crushing on my brother.” And want to go a hell of a lot further than that. One of them did.

“Oh. Maybe they’re just jealous now that Alice has hooked him. Where is Doug? We could ask him if he knows what is going on.”

“He’s out with some girls.”

“Not your friends, I hope.”

“No. But it sounded like half of last year’s cheerleading squad was going with him.”

“What?” Lee’s mom half laughed.

“That’s what I said. Mirabel Cervantes picked him up in a sports car and they drove off to a party.

“The girl on the page that all of his yearbooks fall open to? Reeeeeaaally.” Mom started to laugh.

Oh God. This is exactly why I never told her about the time I caught him jerking off. “You know about that? OK, that part is funny, but the rest isn’t, mom. Until they left, Amy and the rest of the girls, except Kimmy, were all over him, and when they were at the beach they just sat there and giggled about Doug. They totally ignored the other guys. Kimmy’s the closest one to normal, but she was—”

“Kimmy. You know … I don’t like that girl. She’s … I guess odd would be the polite way to put it.”

“Yeah, well she’s the only one left with any common sense where Doug is concerned. The rest of the girls would do anything for him, but, yeah, Kimmy’s got problems. She was worried about something being in our house.”

“What’s in our house?”

“I don’t know!” Lee blurted. “She wouldn’t say. She just said something was wrong in here and then ran away as fast as she could.”

“Oh well. Like I said, I think she’s odd. About this Mirabel thing. It’s nice to see Doug finally getting some, uh, respect from his peers, but how is Alice taking it?”

“I don’t know. I haven’t seen her at all today. This whole Doug thing’s all weird, but there’s something else. Mom, you remember all the summer clothes I bought a few weeks back? The bras won’t fit anymore, but it’s not a growth spurt since everything else still fits, sort of. The tops are a bit, you know ….”

Making Resolutions

Weezy looked at her hairbrush for a moment, then down at her left hand as it played between her legs. She picked the brush up, played with it, tested its weight, and then ran it through her hair. Slowly, softly it slid through her silky strands. Directed by her hands, the brush teased her scalp and caused her mane to stoke her breast. Her hips rocked in time with the pace set by the brush. Her mind drifted.

She slowly rode Doug’s hard cock while they looked into each other’s eyes. Her hands played on his back. His right hand pulled the brush through her hair while the left cupped her chin. He drew her into a kiss. Their tongues played. Their hands brushed. Their hips—

The hairbrush dropped to the floor a virgin, but maybe tomorrow. Maybe even later tonight.

Or maybe never. Tamara said he was huge—eight or nine inches long and way too thick to wrap a hand around, Weezy thought when she was able to think again. Maybe I should just stop teasing myself and do something about it. Obviously, Mira’s open to sharing Doug. Sharing Doug and Tamara.

Weezy giggled, picked up the brush and started combing again. That was pretty weird. Tamara’s never …. Lately though, we’ve all been … raunchy, this afternoon especially. I’ve been on fire all day. Everything’s been non-stop sex since we met at Ainsley’s. Maybe Kimmy’s right, and something is wrong, but I’m not one for passing up an opportunity—even a weird one.

Kimmy’s firm, bare breasts pressed into Weezy’s back while the comb played. Weezy turned, sought, and then kissed a nipple as Kimmy fell back on the bed, murmuring in delight. Her hands continued teasing Weezy’s hair, and Kimmy, then she was Amy and them Kimmy again, sighed. Kimmy, Amy, both of them, sometimes Sandy or Tamara, twisted and gasped. Ainsley bucked up into her mouth as Weezy tongued her and, in reward for pleasing his sister, Doug entered Weezy from behind.

The firm grip on her long, soft hair guided her. She rolled her hips in a mutually pleasing manner as Doug drew her upright. She kneeled, her legs beside his and his chest firm against her back, while he stroked her hair and slowly thrust in time with the soft motions of her hips. She twisted, they kissed. Kimmy’s lips teased Weezy and Doug where they joined.

The hairbrush dropped to the floor again. Weezy’s head snapped back, and she saw stars.

Kimmy lay in bed looking up at the glowing stars on the ceiling. I have to go see Lee tomorrow. Something is wrong and she probably needs help, but I ran away. Something was wrong. Something was pushing on me, trying to get inside.

No. It was probably just the direction the conversation went. Somehow, over the last week or two while I’ve been busy, my friends went completely boy crazy. I’ve seen them crush before, but never like this or all over the same guy at the same time.

Maybe there really is something wrong. I’d better see Lee, just in case. I’ve got to find out more about what’s wrong with Lee’s house, why it felt so … wrong today.

“If I don’t help out a friend who could be in need, what does that make me?” She asked herself quietly.

And it would be nice to finally meet Doug. He looked like a nice guy. How bad can he be if everyone but his sister likes him that much?

As she drifted off to sleep, her mind replaying the events of the day, Kimmy made up her mind. I’m going to get to the bottom of this, no matter what it takes.

Unlike the dreams of most of her dance class friends, Kimmy’s dreams were sweet, soft, and they didn’t leave her frustrated and wanting more.

Even though Doug was in a lot of them.