The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Wedding Gift

by Red Cape

As far as marriages go, Jackie Brandt was a pillar in the community for having the best marriage of all the couples in her church. She and her husband, Joel, just celebrated their 25th wedding anniversary just a short month ago. It was a lavish celebration. Big white tent event in the backyard of their beautiful estate. Fine dining. “Only the best for my Jackie,” proclaimed Joel.

They had met senior year of college and married just after graduation. Unlike other couples, they never fought. It was always roses and kisses and hugs. Even now after twenty-five years of marriage and both in their late 40s, Jackie and Joel can’t keep their hands off one another. In fact, there was even a little bit of naughty gossip whispered amongst the guests at their 25th wedding celebration that both Jackie and Joel had snuck away from the party for an intense quickie.

This particular piece of juicy gossip started because apparently, Mrs. Cathaway was so desperate to use the bathroom that she went upstairs in their home and accidentally grabbed a quick peak of Jackie and Joel “doing it” in their bed. Now, Mrs. Cathaway is a good Christian woman so saying “doing it” was her way of being nice. However, she saw way more than that. She ended up watching the greatest couple in her congregation not just “do it” but blatantly fuck each others brains out.

She watched in awe as Joel’s very thick and very big cock pounded against Jackie’s hairless pussy who was on all fours with her round ass high up in the air, big pouty lips exposed and spread open for Joel to plunge into. And Joel passionately plowed into his wife, loving every thrust. After all these years, he had not tired of the sensation. He was like a teenager getting off with his very first high school girlfriend.

Mrs. Cathaway was more than jealous. Her husband never took her like that. Nor had her husband ever had such large oversized balls as Joel did swinging between his legs and batting up against his wife’s pussy. She walked away very hot and bothered. But she could not for the life of her get the image of Jackie and Joel out of her mind so she mentioned to a few people that she caught the two love birds “doing it.” Nobody was shocked by that news. They all said, “It was true love.” Because that is what everyone believed, including Jackie and Joel’s only child, Sabrina, now 21.

Sabrina had grown up her whole life watching Jackie and Joel hold hands and love one another. Her whole life she had aways heard her parents in the morning, in the afternoon, and in the middle of the night making love. As a child she didn’t think to much about it. In her teenage years, she would wonder just how much pleasure sex really gives because her mom would scream at the top of her lungs in multiple orgasms in multiple times during the day; every day. “What was this thing called sex?” She wondered.

Sabrina and her mother would have many conversations about sex and Jackie would never hold back from telling her daughter the truth about the pleasures and the intimacy she shared with Joel. Because it was such a normal practice and for so long, this was not strange to Sabrina to have her mom discuss sex with her father. However, Jackie did make one stipulation for Sabrina. She demanded Sabrina stay a virgin till she was married and then let her husband be the first man inside her. Jackie promised Sabrina that if she obeyed and committed to that ideal that the emotional, spiritual, and the physical rewards would be beyond anything she could ever imagine. Sabrina could not argue with that. She listened to her Mom.

What Sabrina did not know, or anyone else for that matter, was that Jackie was actually a practicing witch. A very powerful witch. This was her secret and she used it to better her life and the lives of her loved ones. She used her powers to make her daughter obedient and dutiful and remain chase until marriage. She did this by casting a spell that would lower her daughter’s libido. Sabrina might’ve wondered about sex but she would never really act on any of her thoughts because her drive was so low. Jackie made sure of this.

She had also used her powers on Joel to ensure that every moment of every day he would always see Jackie in the most loving passionate and sexual way; that he would do whatever she asked of him with enthusiasm; that he would never tire of her; that he would always care and protect her; that he would always be turned on by her. Of course she also made things worth her while too. She used her powers to lengthen and thicken his cock into a mighty 10 inches. She increase the size of Joel’s balls, turning them into the size of large plums that hung low and heavy in their newly sized ball sack. Jackie had a fetish for cum. She thought it was erotic to see videos of horses blasting out jets of cum all over the women. She had no desire for the horses but she certainly desired the copious amounts of cum they made. She made sure Joel’s balls would produce a cup of sperm. She made him need to get off 3 times a day—4 on the weekends. This was the wedding gift she gave to herself. She made sure she would have the perfect man. Forever.

The gift she gave to Joel was using her powers to keep her pussy tight for him and increase her bust size to a DD with ultra orgasmically sensitive nipples as fat as thumbs. Joel was a tit man, so she gave him the chance to hold a pair of tits that were way bigger than a handful. And Joel loved it. Everything about Jackie was perfect in his mind. He never strayed, was never unfaithful, and he worshipped the ground she walked on. This was the real reason why Jackie and Joel had such a gloriously loving and beautiful marriage.

Sabrina was raised thinking that she too would one day find a husband for herself who shared the same spectacular qualities as her mother had with her father. Upon entering college, Jackie magically upped her daughter’s libido. Not enough to get into trouble with boys or experiment sexually, but enough to be interested in them and date with the intent of finding a mate. For years her mother assured Sabrina that a good quality man from college will be her mate and take care of her. Her mother would always define this as a good looking, smart young man who could provide for her.

Sabrina did find herself a good guy. Based on what her mother said, she found herself a fellow college peer and virgin by the name of Brian. He graduated top of his class and had a lucrative engineering future ahead of him. And was indeed good looking. He did however, have some shortcomings. He was indeed handsome, but he was a bit overweight; a sort of teddy bear type. None of that bothered Jackie because everything was mendable through magic.

Sabrina had fallen in love with Brian and as of noon today they were now husband and wife. Jackie and Joel couldn’t be happier with their daughter’s selection. The reception party was grand. It was after the guests had left and the big white tent taken down when Jackie decided to give her daughter her wedding gift.

Sabrina and Brian were alone for the first time since saying their vows. Both were more than uncomfortable knowing completely that sex was an option for them. Sabrina knew how pleasurable sex could be from all the times she heard her mother and father, but she still was nervous. It was her first time. Brian too. He just stood there sheepishly. Unsure of what to do with his healthy young bride.

That’s when there was a knock at the door; a welcomed break in the tention. Sabrina answered it. It was Jackie, who had been looking forward to this night for so long. Barely could she contain her excitement, but she entered her daughter’s old room.

“I can’t believe my baby is all grown up.”

“Mom. Don’t start. It’s my wedding night.”

“I know. I just came to check on you two. Make sure you guys were ready.”

“Really, Mrs.—”

“You’re my son now, Brian. Call me mom.”

“Really, Mom. We’re fine.”

“Are you now? You’re both virgins, how could you possibly be fine when neither knows what they’re doing. That’s why I came by. To help. I want to share with you the secret to having a happy lasting marriage.”

With that Jackie snapped her fingers. Brian was frozen in place. Like a statue. He did not and could not move.

“Mom, what did you do to him?”

“I’m giving you you’re wedding gift, Dear.”

Jackie snapped her fingers again. Brian’s clothes came undone and fell off his body. He was stark naked. Sabrina blushed at her husband’s nudity. However, Jackie liked what she saw.

Jackie then placed her hands on Sabrina and kissed her forehead, “From now on my daughter you will crave intimacy with your husband. It will be a need that comes from deep within your core. You will demand it. Morning, noon, and night. Sometimes more. Now, lay down for me.”

With a new spell cast on her, Sabrina did as her mother said. With a snap of her fingers, Sabrina’s clothes fell off her as well. She was naked. Thin. Small breasts.

Jackie spread Sabrina’s legs apart. She placed her hand over her daughter’s pussy and gently stroked it. Sabrina moaned. What she did not know was that Jackie was altering her sex. She was making Sabrina’s pussy lips puff out and grow thick. Her pussy resembled a big beautiful pink butterfly and immediately it started to leak thick creamy juice. The new sensations that was building up within Sabrina were multiplying. Jackie touched her daughter’s bush of pubic hair and legs and underarms making all of her body hair retract back into little nubs and then finally disappear all together. She was clean and soft. Never needing to shave ever again.

“How?”

“Trust your mother. I’m going to give you the perfect husband. The perfect marriage. This is my wedding gift to you, Sabrina. I’m going to make sure he takes great care of you.”

Jackie then pinched her daughter’s clitoris. The girl gripped herself in pleasure as her clit grew bigger and bulged out becoming the size of a cocktail wiener. An insane amount of new nerves filled her new sex organ.

“I made it so you will cum again and again. You will know pleasure. Very well.”

The scent of Sabrina’s cream filled the air. Jackie watched happily as her daughter squirt out a jet of rich gooey juice from her pussy. The taste of which was altered to something delicious and sweet, like pineapple juice.

“You are a woman now, Sabrina. You’ll always be ready to enjoy the pleasures of having a husband.”

Jackie stroked Sabrina’s hips making them magically flare out more. Her ass rounded out and inflated, lifting her lower half off the bed. Jackie touched Sabrina’s abdomen. Internally, she magically altered Sabrina’s ovaries. She made her ovaries produce even more eggs than they had already had, but Jackie magically created a spell that would give her command of when Sabrina’s ovaries would release eggs and how many she would release at a given time. “You are going to give me many many grand children sweetie. I want to make sure you are in the best shape to make it as easy as possible for you.”

Jackie groped her daughter’s breasts. Making them swell up and expand from little B cups to bountiful DDs. A loud pleasurable moan escaped from Sabrina, “Mom?”

“Yes, Sweetie.”

“Could you make them bigger?”

“Bigger than a pair of DDs?”

“I’ve always wanted really, really big boobs. Please.”

Jackie was very interested in seeing just what her daughter had in mind. She gladly played along, “Of course, Sweetie. Imagine the size that you want and they shall be that way.”

Sabrina closed her eyes, envisioning her new size. Jackie kneaded Sabrina’s newly expanded double ds and they began to swell up within her manicured hands. Sabrina’s breast grew and grew; inflated out and expanded to a pair of JJs.

Jackie was shocked at her daughter’s particular fetish, but the immense size looked gorgeous on her sexy new body. Sabrina got up and admired her new form. She loved it. She showed her appreciation by moving her fingers to her large pussy lips and rubbed her clit lightly. Mere moments later she came hard; thick juices gushing down her thighs.

“That’s it, Sabrina. You look amazing. And if you like large boobs then I’m sure you’ll want some of these...”

Jackie made Sabrina’s aureolas expand to the size of saucer plates and her nipples as big and as fat as thumbs. New nerves grew within Sabrina’s massive tits that tied directly with the nerves in her clit. Her breasts were now super sensitive.

“I’m not finished yet, Sabrina” Jackie made new nerves grow in Sabrina’s asshole along with an anal G-spot. Again, connecting those nerves to her daughter’s clit. She was turning her daughter into the ultimate sexual creature.

“Mom, this is amazing.”

“Just you wait, Sweetie.” Jackie made Sabrina’s vaginal and anal tract develop sensitive bumps and a ribbed texture so she would throughly enjoy her husband and also provide extra stimulation for the cock that would be stuffing her daughter.

She took away Sabrina’s gag reflex, allowing her daughter to swallow her husband’s entire cock. She made Sabrina’s tongue a little longer and a little thicker and made it so her tastebuds would love the taste of cum. Sabrina would desire it on a daily bases. She made her nostrils get intoxicated on the smell of Brian’s cum as well. What was left was a beautiful girl starving for her wedding night.

Jackie turned her attention to Brian. She made his extra body fat dissipate . He became a muscular hunk. Strong. His cock expand to a foot long and as thick as a coke bottle. His balls became engorged and grew to the size of two very large peaches. His sack stretched out to make room and hung wonderfully low between his legs like that of a bull. His body hair shortened and became groomed. His tongue lengthened. His love and admiration of Sabrina only magnified. He would do anything for her, anything to please her.

The man that stood in the room looked like he just stepped down from Mount Olympus. Sabrina’s ached for her reinvested soul mate to cum inside her. Jackie lead Sabrina and Brian to the bed. Their instincts took over as Brian and Sabrina hungrily kissed each other and ravished one another. In moments his foot long cock had began to insert itself into her pussy. Sabrina was in heaven.

Jackie let the the little love birds get busy. She slipped out of the room so as not to disturb their love making, but before she left she used her power over Sabrina’s ovaries to release two embryos. Immediately, the eggs traveled into Sabrina’s womb just in the nick of time to receive a generous helping of Brian’s sperm from one of his balls. He gushed a river of sperm into her womb. His other engorged ball was ramping up for its own release. Although, all this sexuality was a giant wedding gift to her daughter and son-in-law, a pair of grandchildren would be a gift to herself.